[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest Kimmy10

Hi ab fans

Jiro wang update his weibo "coincidentally meeting kuhyesun in Tokyo. just joking to grab your attention"

He also upload this photo

586685657.png

Cr Ochloe

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you kimmy10 for JiroWang's weibo post.

keke

I think he knows for sure that many of are shipping him with GHS or at least feel that they look so nice together.

keke

Guest orionofthewolf

Torrent Link E008 (RMVB):

Yay! Thanks semi-fly!!!!

I am excited to see that Xiu Jie Kai is guest-starring in this episode. Can't wait to watch it :D

Guest orionofthewolf

Now watching AB 8 with hopes to get it up tonight still!!! Hopefully my internet connection won't hate me ^_^

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I see that viki translated most of epi 8. But I cannot seem to see the translation at all.

Are you guys having the same problem?

Guest orionofthewolf

@cheerkoo. I just checked Viki and the subtitles aren't loading for me either. It could be because they are being worked on maybe?

Here is Absolute Boyfriend Episode 8 Recap! After some internet issues, I got the video to work!!! ^_^ I cannot wait until episode nine thanks to the introduction of Love Interest #3.

And some screencaps for you all: _Absolute%2520Boyfriend.all-001.jpg?gl=US

Guest S_sun

I see that viki translated most of epi 8. But I cannot seem to see the translation at all.

Are you guys having the same problem?

Sue. I have the same problem. Am waiting for them to fix it.

Ep 8 is sure interesting. Poor XF, now have 3 men/robots after her. Her first crush( always special), her best friend, her custom-ordered boyfriend... who to choose, who will win her heart...Sorry I don't like the new guy. He seemed too smooth..

After reading about super woman GHS pushing Jiro off the bed in the bed scene, I just had to LOL when XF was protesting when Night tried to make her do "that". I hope XF will know her heart soon. If it is Night, please show him some affection soon. Poor Night is trying so hard. Will discuss further when watching the full subs.

Guest S_sun

AB fans,

Unlidentify at sugoiid posted the bts of ep8 You can see super woman GHS kicked Jiro off the bed. It is hilarious.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr5fxl_yyyy-y8y-partyy_shortfilms?search_algo=1

Hello AB lovers :)

Just finished episode 8 and I cannot wait for episode 9 this episode is really good 3 men want our XF what a lucky woman :) ok the guy thats playing her childhood sweetheart very cute, but I dont trust him, I wonder if he's the other robot, the same thing they have in the japanese version, bad for XF and Nite's relationship looks like it. i really love ZS please guys dont kill me but I really love him :) I really love this episode Thanks every body for the update link I really appreciate them all :)

Guest DarkPadme

Loved this episode! wow Ni te was scary when he was angry but so sexy at the same time >< everything seemed to be going fine and then that guy appeared... and the bts was hillarious! when poor Jiro gets kicked out of bed xD so funny! can't wait for next episode!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

orionofthewolf!

Thanks so much for your recap!!

Now I understand epi8 lot more!

Yes! LeWuWu comments (about ZS) that XF bought a robot even though she had a perfect man next to her all along. But ZS also told Nite that XF always chooses the road/path that is wrong or unexpected.

ZS indeed is the perfect man for XF. He knows her perfectly and can predict her behavior even better than Nite.

And on top of that he loves XF with all her adorable imperfections. He would even consider it blessing to spend the last hour of his life with XF. That was so moving. Yet, it only made XF more stressed.

Poor XF---she is bundle of emotions without much carefully analyzed conclusions.

But as Nite evolves XF is also analyzing her emotions more--she also cannot help seeing Nite more as a person whom she is powerfully attracted. She is having many sexual fantasies about Nite. But such fantasies only make XF push Nite away. She still cannot face up to her feelings which clash with Nite being a robot. Nite is unaware of it. I wonder how will this drama work out XF really falling in love with Nite and not just being sexually attracted to him. We are beginning to see it as XF empathizes with him about the memory issue as Orionofthewolf's recap showed.

AB really is a true, great drama.,

And it is not just a cutesy story but has such heart-tugging issues and emotions.

I love how Nite and XF are evolving as individuals and in their relationship.

The horror of XF's inner thoughts and life being studied and manipulated secretly by Kronous Heaven is also another interesting and creepy --issue. When XF finds it out---that Kronus Heaven used her fond memory for their company's gain--what would she do? What would Nite do?

I am again appreciating how AB director and writers are dealing with what could be a frivolous story with such decency and respect and seriousness as well as good mix of comedy!!

Wow and Wow!!

Hello AB lovers :)

@sue thanks for your insights this drama is awesome :)

@orionthewolf thanks you for your recaps I really appreciate it :)

Here's the ratings from yesterdays episode :

1.Forward toward the love go (TTV) 2.24

2 Absolutely Darling (FTV) 0.70

3 Alice's miracle (CTS) 0.56

4 Happy 3 stars (CTC) 0.50

last week AD was 0.64 and it was 3rd last weeks so good job AB :)

Have a great day Sunnies cant wait for next week's episode

Guest S_sun

Oh nooooo! Just watched the previews of ep9. Did XF sleep with the new guy? How can it happen so fast? Was she drugged? Please tell me it is not so...ZS or Night , I can take, but the new guy? Noooooooo! Hopefully the previews is just teasing us.

Orionofthe wolf, thanks for the fast recaps. I enjoyed your recaps esp with your little comments.I really think this drama deserve better viewership. It is so well written. And it is getting better each episode.

GHSforever, thanks for the info on the ratings and comments.Yay! At least AB is now in second place. It really deserve no1 spot .AB is awesome!

Sue thanks for your insights. Me,too. I think AB is so well written and the way love and relationships are explored inside this seemingly simple story is very well-done.

Now I can't wait until Sunday. Have a good week, AB fans.

Guest orionofthewolf

I'm happy the ratings went up but am completely surprised that Love Forward pulled in @ #1. Why? I actually think the writing for AB is much better and definitely gets less obvious & preachy.

I also wonder how XF will react when she learns her life (from meeting LWW to reuniting with her first love) is being manipulated by Kronos Heaven.

Is it Sunday yet? I really can't wait to see what the previews teased us with & to see what really plays out.

Guest S_sun

Orionofthewolf, yeah this manipulation from Kronos Heaven, messing with XF's life is not sitting very well with me. I am angry for XF..If she finds out that the data is being used to better their products, without consideration for her or Night, she is going to blow her top off. Furthermore how can she be honest with Night, knowing the data will be transmitted to Kronos. Can Night reprogram himself so Kronos can't control him? Sunday is too far away......

not have a good feeling for next episode. is the new guy is true Xiao Fei Childhood? or just another evil kronos try to make xiao fei and nai te separate?

and why xiao fei is easy for being tricked with that new guy and forgot about nai te? now xiao fei doing a mistake and it's look like she going to make nai te far away from her.

hope that new guy didn't doing anything to xiao fei , i mean he only just tricked her as they have done it

zong zhi ,please help xiao fei from that evil guy.

nai te must be heart broken this time, i think he's gonna think that he doesn't being a good boyfriend anymore

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Below is a repost from GHS soompi credit to meow13!!

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/797/goo-hye-sun-%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0/p1277

AB Ep08 BTS

part 1 - at the cave

KunDa said the cave was pretty scary as there were many insects. then we see KunDa & Hyesun filming the cave, staff put mosquito coil there. in addition, water is dripping in the cave, poor ZS has to sleep on the wet soil.

then it's pretty self explanatory, filming Hyesun fell in the cave. seems she had fun. when it come to Kunda's turn, he was too heavy that it's hard for the staff to pull him down. Kunda said the cave is small thus he has to curl up like doing yoga for filming that scene; adding to the wet soil, it's not romantic at all

part 2 - at the villa

it's the scene where Night & LWW had a conversation. As seen, Jiro started doing catwalk when he's out the camera. and actually LWW is still acting around the corner, Jiro was having fun on his own. Jiro said he wants to do catwalk whenever he sees something lie a T-stage.. Then the staff said that we thank Jack Na for buying everyone drinks, then everyone say thank you to Jack Na (LWW)

part 3 - on th road

then it's Jiro & Jack practiced the script. Jiro has a very difficult line with a long technical term, Jiro keeps practicing that line.

when it comes to Jiro & KunDa scene, Kunda was als having fun practicing how he should fall from Jiro's push. everyone was laughing at KunDa's exegerated motion

Part 4 - in the room

KunDa & Jack practiced the scene, again Kunda showed funny expressions when he fainted since the camera would not capture his face

part 5 - bed scene

Jiro intriduce the filming location: it's a little hut which is actually a tree house. Seems so beautiful but actually there were over 30 people in the house thus the hut was kind of shaky.

Then it's the scene in which Night was jealous & angry, he hurt his hand while beating on the door.

then it's the bed scene, Jiro said you would see how poor he was when watching the BTS of this scene. haha, Hyesun actually give him a punch on his body

then they practiced Night holding XF to the bed. As seen, Jiro could not hold up Hyesun for the first time (it reminds me of BOF BTS too lol) .

lastly it's the bed scene, we see how Hyesun kicked Jiro out of bed. Jiro first response was asking if Hyesun learn Taekwondo and when they filmed again, Jiro was scared when he saw Hyesun hold up her leg, he said "ok, cut" to try to stop her from kicking. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week's preview

AB ep09 preview 1

AB ep09 preview 2

cre FTV

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13 posted two different previews for epi 9.

But it seems like you would need to go back to GHS soompi to take a look at them.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/797/goo-hye-sun-%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0/p1277

Archived