[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest freeminded1430278377

Hi, the ratings went down to .67

Here is the Chinese site that shows the ratings for the dramas shown throughout the week in Taiwan. However it still remains in third spot. The drama in the 4th ranking also saw a dip in its ratings.

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Channel/Showbiz/showbiz-rank/0,5137,tv+0,00.html

Like I was telling everyone, this drama might have the possibility to claim 2nd spot starting episode 7 because the drama currently ranking number 2 will end after this coming week.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freeminded1430278377

I think someone found the entire version of this series on a Chinese site but there were too many downloads so somehow it got moved elsewhere. That version has 20 episodes, 45 to 50 minutes per episode

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I am looking forward and also feel so sad about the epi6---

Then I wonder where will Nite live when he gets reset?

keke

--------------------------

XF seems irritating, bothering NITE at his night job...

But I guess she is hell bent on getting NiTe fired (which is unlikely) or have the customer lady not return to seek NitE as she said at the end that she will never return to that bar if "Nite's counsin" comes back....

That song which is played when XF and ZS are talking at the office--when XF is working overtime...the words are sad but nice...

Thanks rise2above for the information about the ranking and the entire drama?? I hope that the rating goes up!!

annypooh..thanks for you mv!! Bravo!!

Guest lotis

I just finished watching episode 5 with english subs. I think I'm going to cry a whole bucket loads no matter who Xiao Fie ends up with. Couldn't they just make a robot Xiao Fie to end up with robot Nai Tie and the real Xiao Fie ends up with Zong Shi. Another scenario playing in my mind is Zong Shi is the creator of Nai Tie. A possibility since Zong Shi is in the R&D section of the company and nobody in the other departments really knows what they do except for the GM since Zong Shi reports directly to him. Did Zong Shi created an alter ego of himself and tested the product to the one person he is closest to and wanted to get closer but the product was so brilliant that he created a competition for himself.

I hope the series gets higher and higher ratings and will receive success not only in Taiwan but also everywhere else it will be shown.

Thanks to all for the updates.

Guest S_sun

I just finished watching episode 5 with english subs.  I think I'm going to cry a whole bucket loads no matter who Xiao Fie ends up with.  Couldn't they just make a robot Xiao Fie to end up with robot Nai Tie and the real Xiao Fie ends up with Zong Shi.  Another scenario playing in my mind is Zong Shi is the creator of Nai Tie.  A possibility since Zong Shi is in the R&D section of the company and nobody in the other departments really knows what they do except for the GM since Zong Shi reports directly to him.  Did Zong Shi created an alter ego of himself and tested the product to the one person he is closest to and wanted to get closer but the product was so brilliant that he created a competition for himself.

I hope the series gets higher and higher ratings and will receive success not only in Taiwan but also everywhere else it will be shown.

Thanks to all for the updates.

Lotis, ha,ha,ha. I like your suggestion of having a robot XF (perfect girlfriend) for N and the real XF ends up with ZS. Your other scenario sounds good but I think they are following quite closely to the manga. I have to be ready with tissues for ep 6, judging from the previews.

GHSforever, thanks for the mv. Enjoyed watching it. I find the chemistry of XF and Lei WuWu really off the wall. Maybe do a funny one for these two? LOL

Rise2above, thanks for the info on the ratings. Hope it will go higher with the next episode. It is a great drama. It really deserve much higher ratings.

Found this vid of Jiro performing live his song. The acoustics is not great with the open stage, but he is super hot and sexy!  http://www.youtube.c...feature=relmfu  Enjoy and drool!  LOL

I am looking forward and also feel so sad about the epi6---

Then I wonder where will Nite live when he gets reset?

keke

--------------------------

XF seems irritating, bothering NITE at his night job...

But I guess she is hell bent on getting NiTe fired (which is unlikely) or have the customer lady not return to seek NitE as she said at the end that she will never return to that bar if "Nite's counsin" comes back....

That song which is played when XF and ZS are talking at the office--when XF is working overtime...the words are sad but nice...

Thanks rise2above for the information about the ranking and the entire drama?? I hope that the rating goes up!!

annypooh..thanks for you mv!! Bravo!!

hehhe..i wish i can say i did it but no.it was our lovely GHSFOREVER that made the MV my dear. i'm not that tecky. hehe...

Guest orionofthewolf

I think im going to skip episode 6th, unless nite gets his memory back at the end

Night's reboot is cured rather quickly in the Japanese version and the original manga, so I can't imagine Night not getting is memory back in the next episode, but you never know.

And as an update, I will be at my sister's for the weekend (she just moved and won't have internet until Monday) so that will delay my recap of episode 6 going up. Add on top of that my newborn nephew and soon-to-be 2-year-old terror of a niece and I'm not sure when it will be up.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks AB fans for all your posts!!

annypooh! you are hilarious!!

I sort of had a same feeling...keke

let us face the sadness like real AB fans...keke--for GHS and Jiro and Kunda and Lei WuWu!!

Orionofthewolf, thanks for the heads up...don't worry!! Your sister will be very grateful to you I am sure.

Sunday still feels far away~~:tears:

happy mother's day to all!!

Night's reboot is cured rather quickly in the Japanese version and the original manga, so I can't imagine Night not getting is memory back in the next episode, but you never know.

And as an update, I will be at my sister's for the weekend (she just moved and won't have internet until Monday) so that will delay my recap of episode 6 going up. Add on top of that my newborn nephew and soon-to-be 2-year-old terror of a niece and I'm not sure when it will be up.

maybe you can watch it from your phone if you have smart phone. heheheh. i just dont want to miss your recap. so find your way to give us your recap lady!

lol. im kidding. no rush dear.

as for AB, well they better cure him FAST! it's already depressing knowing that he will be "reset" but to know that he will be with her exfriend it's like a double "bam bam" "smack" to my face....its like "BOOYAH! how do you like our drama now? complicate enough for you?"

cheerkoo...i know, i should support the drama, BUT i dont like anyone to be mean to XF or GHS....you know how it is. we just dont like people to be mean to her PERIOD eventhough, it is just the character she's in. hehehehe

by the way, thanks babe for the translation to the last ep of Star Life Threater. I woke up this morning, thinking i'll get another dose of GHS' personal life, then i realized, its over SUCKER! hehehehe

Guest S_sun

*quoted image*

© as tagged

Traciecullen, thanks for the pictures. The first one is romantic. The second one- oh no. Are we heading to a sad ending?  cry.....

AB fans, the story is getting complicated based on the previews. Let's sit tight and enjoy the ride with the turbulence coming up. Annypooh, it is just a setback, we can bear it.We can watch it and cry about it here. Ok?   Sunday is coming soon.  Happy Mother's Day to those celebrating it.

Good Morning AB lovers :)

@orionofthewolf have a great time and take your time with the recap we really appreciate it ;)

@sukreen wahhhhhhhhhhh I love the coffee cups where can i get them I love coffee :)

@annypooh cant wait to see SZ and XF today's episode it looks like its going to be a great and sad episode :)

and to all the mothers Happy Mothers Day :)

Guest eunhye05

Hey guys! sorry havent visited this thread much. Hi to everyone AB Fans! :D :D :D

Goodjob to the viki people! They sub really fast! Teehee!

Night is so sweet but OUCH! what happens after and how he hurts XF's feelings! Eeeeppppp! :) As expected Night get's brainwashed by the Frenemy Meija! That was quick!Such a meanie! Methinks Xiao Fei shouldve kissed him right away! I like Lei Wuwu's advise! LOL. Hilarious! 

The part where XF goes running off like a bull with kissy lips! ROFL!

Anyways, im officially on team Zong shi! Aigoo! He opened his heart to her and she runs away! Waaah! Zongshi and XiaoFei scenes are so cuuuute! Especially their talk outside her door. How Zongshi just opened his heart up to her. I'm totally shipping this couple! Poor confused XF! Love the pool scenes too. Zongshi has a heart of gold!

Side note....I think Nali (?) the director's kid got a cameo with Xiao Fei at the playground. hihi

BTW how weird is it that Jandi can't swim. LOL. Oppps...we're watching a different drama. 

I'm hoping for better results next week! Plus, Night you better get ur act together. Tsktsk!

Guest S_sun

Hello AB fans,

What an episode! We have our reset and poor confused Xiao Fei. On one hand, she realized that she has feelings for Night but the possibility of a human and robot together?, and ZS , whom she considers as her best friend, is offering himself to her. What to do...I love this director 's treatment of this episode. He continue to use humour to accentuate the situation and also at the same time shows us the limitations of a robot.And, right beside XF is ZS, who is demonstrating true love by helping XF to win back Night. The writing is A 1.

Eunhye05, I was ROTFL too with that running scene with her puckered lips. That was hilarious. Wonder if we are going to get a hot kiss scene when XF succeeds. Jiro is a hot kisser. kekeke   Or maybe a bed scene as she has to "own" him. That swimsuit and situation was so reminiscent of BOF. Like you , flashbacks to BOF.Lei Wuwu is so funny and so is the gay co-worker. In fact , all the side characters are so well-cast and well-acted, even minor ones like Victoria and the bar manager.

Annypooh, thanks for your comments and photos of Jiro's fan-signing. Love that outfit on him, but Jiro looks good in any outfit or none. kekeke I see he and Kun Da are promoting AB still. Wish Hye Sun is free to promote AB there more. I know the usual practice is the lead casts (if they can) will continue to promote their drama throughout the broadcast as the drama is preproduced.

Sukeen and Semi-fly, thanks for the screen caps and link.

Previews of ep7 seem interesting. Night in his Knight armour! Next Sunday is too long a wait......Have a good week, AB fans.

For those of you interested,some AB OSTs:

Pretend We Have Never Loved by Jiro, with Eng Lyrics

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GoGgv2pqXXU      This is the original mv of this song. http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Obviously by Olivia Ong:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related 

Lyrics:My eyes should have known better Than to cry over you My ears  should have known better Than to let me lose sleep over your snores My  logic should have known better Than to let my heartbeat race when I see  you Laughing is wrong, crying is wrong By right, I shouldn't care about  your imperfections Thinking is wrong, forgetting is wrong I'm drunk on  love yet I'm not drunk          

Perfect Heartbeat by Jiro:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Lyrics: I am not afraid to know The taste of heart break Even if the future  never comes at lease let me enjoy one second Oh, the heartbeat right now  How to let you know my mind? Or I didn't even predict it myself This  world is too noisy How is it able to hear the most truthful heartbeat of  each other Are we able to Not worry about  The uncertainty of the  result I am not afraid to know The taste of tears Until this perfect  look of eyes will not be in time to enjoy interruption

In a World without you, Dennis Sun:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related  This one I can't find the Eng lyrics, but you can see the pic of singer, Dennis Sun.

And Then by Anthony Neely:

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu  I also can't find the Eng lyrics .

This vid shows Anthony Neely and Olivia Ong- we get to see what the singers look like. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=A6HSvqyEUPo

Enjoy!

Archived