[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linakyon

SB finally back :D Tvcast naver stream quality is way better than jTBC, but nevertheless it's good having several options for live streaming :P
Nice start for 2nd season! It was impressive to see their perseverance! They did a great job even though the animals trolled them, specially Hyesung,poor him,cats and dogs trolled him the most.  It cracked me up when he was recording a video message to Mi Sook and some dog farted =))
Eric,Eric. Eric, can you be more perfect?? His sweet voice tone to call Ari just makes you melt :x And the time he spent on cage to try to get closer..awww  <33 Ari not only caught Eric's heart but mine also :x
Hope this season is more successful and reach it's goal to conquer a broader viewer range!It has potential,so SB 2nd season fighting! 
Some cuts here:http://tvcast.naver.com/shinhwatv
EDIT:So generous *.* jtbc uploaded full episode on YT channel :x

cr:ShinhwaShow 

@linakyon
, was to come here to post the YT link. You beat me to it,so darn quick!! I love you hahahaha
It's such a nice surprise Shinhwa Broadcast upload the full episode on their YT channel.
Really hope they keep doing this from now on. Be back later after I get to watch it

It's really nice of jtbc to upload the episode on youtube. So fast too! I missed the streaming this morning.  I hope they continue to upload it :)  So we can watch without fearing of videos being taken down :)
I'm so proud of Shinhwa omg.  It's for good cause I hope the guests that are featured on the show get a lot of attention from people.  Shinhwa and dogs are so cute. Minwoo is so cute with the new hair.  I would get carsick too riding in that van. Clumsy Hyesung with the cat lol. Eric with Ari.  Hardworking Andy.  kind Jin.  Next week will be the fun part with the run show ^^
With filming this long, and Dongwan's tight schedule, it's no wonder it's hard for him to join.  

@phi yeah there were times when I really miss Wannie, true especially the opening and the scenes when five of them together, sometimes I was still looking around for DW huhu  I wish I could see his interaction with the dogs T.T
Yeah they do traveling so it's harder from Dongwan to join, I'm not sure maybe they can't find suitable places that's closer?  However I think even though they can shoot a day for two weeks episodes, if we see DW's schedules, many of them only have one or two days apart so I think it's still hard.. Moreover there might be clash between his schedules and the filming schedules.  Like today, I think SB filming and the musical press conference was held at the same day, or the previous SB shooting was at the same day with his other schedules, I forgot either his rehearsal or going to Myanmar...  
If I'm not mistaken, Dutilleul has a very big part in the musical, he appears a lot and sings a lot.   Michael Lee is an experience musical actor who has done many musicals all over the world, Lee Jonghyuk has done many musical as well and he also had done Le Passe Muraille last year, so he has experience with the same musical.  While DW only has one musical so far, so he is a rookie compared to the other two main casts.
So it's understandable, though I'm hoping he can join sometimes. So far they only release Nov and Dec schedules (with Dec schedules was just released last week), so I think they will release the Jan one later.  Don't know how long will they go with the heartwarming theme, maybe he can join afterwards (I hope!).  

@hkana, I don't think the Myanmar trip cus from jTBC's twitter & Shinhwa's twitter replies shown at the oppening of the episode, they started filming that episode on Oct.20th, ending with the dog fashion show on the following night. DW arrived in Myanmar on the 23th a night before the event.  Any way, I think it's hard to cordinate the schedule that he can't join this season.  Though I wish he could be back to Shinbang after the musical finishes at the end of January (if he has no other schedule after that)

Hey peeps.. I need help.. anyone know what brand the vest Eris is wearing ... I know I've seen that symbol somewhere...its driving me nuts...
Thank you in advance

Guest linakyon

@hkana Love you :x OMG Shinhwa delivering your meal  8->  I'd arrange some distraction to let the staff out of the house and kidnap them,  just for a while to have a meal with them ^^

Guest nunaleena

it's such a long time i didn't watch this show,, i miss them so much,,, but thanks for the member that always give information about this show,,, finally this weekend i have "me time" to see SB,, deadly miss you Eric, dongwan, minwoo, andy, junjin and hyesung,,

Archived