[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Hello fellow ShinBang fans.. This has been a long time but I'm planning to sub SB49.. seeing shiareagy busy with school.. sfsubs also seems busy (I dont see any progress for SB49).. kshownow I'm not sure.. So anyone who is willingly to help me with translation is very appreciated.. Thanx..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock1430268860

is there any ENGSUB for Shinhwa Broadcast ep 49???
About the one episode with SNSD I think its ok! I enjoyed watch it, I dont know since I like Seohyun I become not hating SNSD like before I do, and I am ok with Eric pairing with Hyoyeon, looks like Eric comfortable with her, so its ok, remember one of episode Eric pairing with a model before, Eric soo awkward kekekeke..until I feel pity of him! but this episode, I like it! no problem for that, hihi i feel pity of Yoona! I prefer a prank episode like this, than kind a romantic episode like an episode with Sistar before, so I prefer theme like this with SNSD members, like sunbaenim-dongseng zoned, so this much better I think, because they ever under one management once before, so not surprise if they were so comfort each to another

April...why are you so far away!!!!! huhu...ah... i want to come to this thread everyday later.. so that i know any updates.. ^^
dear @ay1m will you post up the link here later?? i hope u do. Im sorry i couldn't help u since i dunno korean.. huhu..anyway.. fighting!!! 

SHINHWA BROADCAST IS BACK!!!!!  \:D/  \:D/

2013.03.29 ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ to Have New ‘Mother’s Touch’ Cooking Concept

After a month of retuning, jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast is on its way back to TV.

Beginning on April 7, Shinhwa Broadcast will go with the new concept of ‘Mother’s Touch,’ where the Shinhwa members will hold a cooking competition.

84935517.jpg

Shinhwa will be learning special cooking recipes and secrets from mothers. The group will then put their dish next to the mothers’ and have the family decide which one is the authentic dish with the real mother’s touch.

Producer Yoon Hyun Jun stated, “With the warm topic of a mother’s touch being exhibited through Shinhwa’s freshness, it’ll be a tasty broadcast that can be enjoyed by the entire family on Sunday night.”

The Shinhwa members have previously shown off their cooking skills in January with special guests, SISTAR.

The first episode of the newly formatted Shinhwa Broadcast will air on April 7.

Photo Credit: Shinhwa Company
Article: Enewsworld

========================================

I'm not sure if that is just for that 1 or 2 episodes of Shinhwa Broadcast or that's the theme they'll be going with for a while........
Any way, a shout out to jTBC, I have a super secret recipe. Have the Shinhwa gang come test it out hahahahahaha

a week~~~~~~~~~ i have to wait for a week... oh no.. wait.... i need to wait for the subbed version to come out.... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... hurm.... they going to cook. for 30+ men i think they can cook.. looking forward on how hyesung oppa doin.. hahaha... the last cooking battle he was so confident.. let see what happen to him later.. hahahahhaah

yoyo_icecube

wrote:

»

April...why are you so far away!!!!! huhu...ah... i want to come to this thread everyday later.. so that i know any updates.. ^^<br />

dear

@ay1m

will you post up the link here later?? i hope u do. Im sorry i couldn't help u since i dunno korean.. huhu..anyway.. fighting!!! 

2013.03.30 A Delicious New Look to “Shinhwa Broadcast”

The boys of Shinhwa are back with their sleeves rolled up.

After a month long break, the group’s namesake show, “Shinwa Broadcast,” will be back on television with a new format. The updated format takes the shape of a food variety show in which the members compete to cook up the best meal for various families. Included in the competition will be the mothers of these families and the rest of the family members will have to figure out which meal was cooked by their real mother among the choices provided by the competing members. The families will be chosen among celebrity families and will not be limited to the mother figure but will also include mother-in-laws, husbands, and wives as viable competitors.

If the previous format of “Shinhwa Broadcast” mostly drew in young viewers, the producers of the show hope to reach a wider demographic with the new format.

“Shinhwa Broadcast” returns April 7 on JTBC. Can’t wait to see what antics the forever man-boys will come up with this time!

Credit: Soompi

[PREVIEW] Shinhwa Broadcast - EP.50

They went to Mir's mom :)

Credit: imeihs

English Sub of the preview http://axerine.tumblr.com/post/46841320061/shinbang-ep50-preview#_=_

Guest leenesh90

Have you guys seen Shinhwa Broadcast ep 49?if not, you can click on this link : 

I've created this but sorry only softsub.. 
Just enjoy it..Thank you for leave comment or subscribing.. I'm very appreciate that..

Guest leenesh90

@PhiI'm in the middle of fix it..making the full video with hardsub..Just anticipate it.. thanks!Sorry if took much time..

Archived