[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

Guest TonboTomoe

i dont think the feeding scene will be broadcasted. from the outfits, and the drink junho brought, i think that scene happened before they rode the car to train station, while next week episode may focus on their trip to jeonju. i also want to see that and also the piano scene, but i think, that's what i like about music and lyrics,, they don't really focus on the romantic sides.

i have mixed emotion seeing junho's tweet. how can it be so fast,, it's not yet 30 days from they first met. do they have to end earlier because they're both busy or what? i still want to see them just a lil bit longer. i know hoping them to be real is too much, but at least i want them to have more time to spend together to form good friendship, because i truly think their personality match well. i think i just need to enjoy the moment. it's good enough that i get to see my most fav actress and one of the idol member i adore work together

Oh how I wish that they could be together for a longer time, too, but they are getting to be quite busy.  Hopefully, they will collaborate again.  They already have tons of fans!  Don't worry, though, we still have tumblr!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim So Eun and 2PM Junho′s Chemistry Shines on ′Music and Lyrics′

2012-03-30 11:34  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa  Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee  

Actress Kim So Eun and 2PM′s Junho’s romantic train date was captured on the set of Music and Lyrics

Kim and Junho are currently appearing on MBC’s Music and Lyrics and pictures of the couple making adorable poses were released. 

In the previous week’s broadcast, the two showed their excitement as they listened to each other’s favorite music and enjoyed the movie A Promise during their first date. 

They also traveled to the Hanok (traditional Korean house) village in Jeonju by train to find some inspiration for their work as a songwriter/composer on a ‘love song’.

20120330_1333070472_86497000_1.jpg

In the pictures, the two were seen enjoying their lovey-dovey couple trip as they sat side by side and shared a boiled egg, an essential snack on every train trip. The awkwardness that was visible during their first meeting had completely disappeared as they joked around with each other.

An official who witnessed the couple on the set said, “Although this was only their second meeting, they were able to show a closeness that gave people the impression that they were a real couple. Even from the start, the production crew had high expectations for Kim and Junho’s ‘love song’ thanks to their fantastic chemistry.”

Furthermore, viewers are also eagerly anticipating the ‘love song’ of the refreshing and vivacious couple, both of whom are still in their early 20s. 

The second episode of Music and Lyrics will air on MBC Music at 11pm on Saturday.

Photo credit: MBC Music

i agree with you bee_lover. they have 30 days but they finish the song too soon. i mean its good for them but i as a fan want more of them. :)

btw they recorded a new episode. at a camping site i guess. i'm guessing their first date was on 16th march based from the interview i read.

i'm so want them to be real right now! they perfect for each other

2PM′s Junho & Kim So Eun Caught Holding Hands

2012-03-31 11:13  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin  Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee 

2PM’s Junho and actress Kim So Eun were seen in the streets holding each other’s hands affectionately.

The Junho-So Eun couple will be in charge of the second series of MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics, following the performance of the Yoon Gun-Park Shin Hye couple in the previous broadcast. The two looked like any other couple in their early 20s, and their bold and vivacious image has attracted the attention of the viewers.

84582168.jpg

In the pictures that were released, the two can be seen with big grins and holding each other’s hands as they walked around the neighborhood. Even more impressive, the looks they gave each other seemed to reflect real emotion, and their fantastic chemistry managed to move the hearts of those who saw the pictures.

A production crew member said, “Although the two were very shy and couldn’t even look each other in the eye when they first met, they have made rapid progress and created a [lovey-dovey] pink atmosphere on the set. Now it doesn’t even seem awkward when they are holding each other’s hands.”

Netizens who saw the pictures said, “[They are] a picturesque couple,” and “They look great together.”

In Music and Lyrics, a female actress and a male musician work together to create a reality ‘love song’. The show has received a warm response from viewers and the second episode will air on MBC Music at 11pm on April 1.

Photo credit: Y Tree Media

Guest bee_lover

i have to applaud the producing staff for a very beautiful scenes and pics. even when i watched the episode, i kept admiring the camera angle, the way they capture the moments, which is so good compared to other var shows. and everytime new pictures are released, i am like,, "OMFG,, so beautiful". can't wait for tonight's episode.

Guest TonboTomoe

God, I almost died when I saw their holding hand pictures.  They are just so heart-wrenchingly beautiful and their chemistry is just so beautiful.  Thank you for link afufubing!

semi-fly - YAY!!!!!! thank you so much :wub: :wub: I kept refreshing this page all morning long hoping someone post up the new episode. Really appreciate it!!!

They look so cute together :w00t: they're like the cute awkward couple hehe.

thanks ya'lls for the links! I appreciate it!

even though it's not subbed just watching the video, it looks like the PDs/Musical directors didn't like the first draft of SoEun's lyrics...she looked really upset afterwards and when she was on her van on the way to her and Junho's working studio her eyes were brimming with tears and I think she asked the cameraman to stop filming for awhile, I mean I dunno for sure if that really was being said...but at least these are my assumptions...I guess when the subbed video comes out we can confirm...

After they went to go talk to the directors again, I felt so bad! Because I think So Eun felt so much pressure.. and she looked like she was about to cry in the studio with Jun Ho. But, he cheered her up again. :3 this couple has got my heart.

God, I almost died when I saw their holding hand pictures.  They are just so heart-wrenchingly beautiful and their chemistry is just so beautiful.  Thank you for link afufubing!

hee, it was nothing. thank you wiwd for the HQ link!

they make such cute couple. I like how Junho was gazing lovingly at her and all gentlemanly.

date!date!

Guest bee_lover

this episode just strengthen my devotion to KSE. i will definitely forever be her avid fan. she's playful, but determined, work hard at what she does, to me she's flawless.

i love this couple, that's for sure. but i'd like to say that i LOVE this show. the production team has lots of romantic lovey dovey moments if they want to broadcast them, instead they put the heartwarming and sad scene when so eun was facing difficulties in creating the lyrics and junho consoling her. and seems like it IS going to end next week. andweeeeeeeeeeee. what should i do without them

Archived