[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

Guest iluvgoonpyo

@enrell Hi there. She's not that well known like Son Ye Jin or Ha Ji Won, but I watch all of her dramas and she's really talented [although sometimes the drama itself sucks]. Do you know the famous Boys Over Flowers drama? She starred in that drama. Very refreshing and cute :)

Owh, does anyone knows how we can stream this show tonight ? Am not sure I can wait for the torrent to be available. I'm like crazily refreshing this thread and Rain's  JunSo Couple blog for update. Hehehe.. Gonna miss them when this is over. Yep, like everyone else, I hope they will appear in drama. This time please make it 20 eps romantic comedy drama. Puhhlezzz...Hehehehe. Tonight's gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see So Eun reaction when  her song is accepted.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup.. today is the last episode sadly.

i want more of them :((((

i'm hoping for them to keep in touch.

seems like both are busy now.

so eun with her drama

and junho with his overseas schedule.

lee jung - sad love on repeat.

awesome stuff by both of them

yup.. today is the last episode sadly.

i want more of them :((((

i'm hoping for them to keep in touch.

seems like both are busy now.

so eun with her drama

and junho with his overseas schedule.

lee jung - sad love on repeat.

awesome stuff by both of them

well if they want to still keep in touch, they could. Alot of ways to do it, email, sns, kakaotalk etc etc. Its how sincere both party want to be. :)

so who is the next couple?

Guest iluvgoonpyo

@enrell Hi there. She's not that well known like Son Ye Jin or Ha Ji Won, but I watch all of her dramas and she's really talented [although sometimes the drama itself sucks]. Do you know the famous Boys Over Flowers drama? She starred in that drama. Very refreshing and cute :)

Owh, does anyone knows how we can stream this show tonight ? Am not sure I can wait for the torrent to be available. I'm like crazily refreshing this thread and Rain's  JunSo Couple blog for update. Hehehe.. Gonna miss them when this is over. Yep, like everyone else, I hope they will appear in drama. This time please make it 20 eps romantic comedy drama. Puhhlezzz...Hehehehe. Tonight's gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see So Eun reaction when  her song is accepted.

HI!

GOT THIS FROM fyjunho ... IT'S A TUTOTIAL ON ON HOW TO WATCH MUSIC AND LYRICS LIVE ... IT'LL BE MY 1ST TIME TO TRY IT TONIGHT =)

http://fyjunho.tumblr.com/post/20221638308/tutorial-how-to-watch-music-lyrics-live

Guest kimbum_leeminho_is_love

is there anyone know where can i watch it live? unfortunately, the above link is not working for me..

thanx in advance..

OMG! Daebak! It's like watching a love story!! Call me crazy, but I think those 2 are starting to fall for each other... 

Edit ::The song is soo beautiful. Junho sang! I like his version more. Full of emotions. Their stares are priceless. 

Edit :: Dear semi-fly, I need you now chingu~~ Torrent pls...Heh. [but take your time, coz heck, for this one, I don't mind waiting]

OMG! Daebak! It's like watching a love story!! Call me crazy, but I think those 2 are starting to fall for each other... 

Edit :: Dear semi-fly, I need you now chingu~~ Torrent pls...Heh. [but take your time, coz heck, for this one, I don't mind waiting]

OMG....is this episode really that good?! OMO! i can't wait! I'm excited but at the same time I know its gonna be sad since it's the last episode!

There's a feeding each other. Then sharing blanket together. Then he-sang-she-sang-along-and-they-looked-into-each-others-eyes song practice. Then there's romantic dinner at fine restaurant. Then hand-interlocking (kyaa!!!). Then beach walking. Piggyback riding. Then she wrote So Eun Love Junho on sand. Then taking video. Then exchange gifts. Then... heck, my streaming lagged. Hahaha. I missed the last 1 minute! In a nutshell... FULL Of LOVE!!

There's a feeding each other. Then sharing blanket together. Then he-sang-she-sang-along-and-they-looked-into-each-others-eyes song practice. Then there's romantic dinner at fine restaurant. Then hand-interlocking (kyaa!!!). Then beach walking. Piggyback riding. Then she wrote So Eun Love Junho on sand. Then taking video. Then exchange gifts. Then... heck, my streaming lagged. Hahaha. I missed the last 1 minute! In a nutshell... FULL Of LOVE!!

O.M.G.!! Are you kidding me?! so they really saved all these cute moments for the last episode?!

I can't wait to see this! Omo!

And probably many other cute scenes that I missed because of streaming was not very smooth tonight. And I'm a korean-language babo. I don't understand what they are saying. And now I'm dying to know what she wrote for him in the letter. I must say, 3 eps are the shortest reality show I've ever seen, but the most unforgettable. Their song ? The best! The whole thing is so beautifully done and natural.

Owh and yes, there's a pinky promise made. [Of course I didn't know what promise. Haish. Must take korean language class!!]

Guest KhunTorian

And probably many other cute scenes that I missed because of streaming was not very smooth tonight. And I'm a korean-language babo. I don't understand what they are saying. And now I'm dying to know what she wrote for him in the letter. I must say, 3 eps are the shortest reality show I've ever seen, but the most unforgettable. Their song ? The best! The whole thing is so beautifully done and natural.

Owh and yes, there's a pinky promise made. [Of course I didn't know what promise. Haish. Must take korean language class!!]

It's you again!~ 

I always read yr posts at MoonSun thread...reading them is the next best thing after reading moonsun updates~

hehehe.....

It's you again!~ 

I always read yr posts at MoonSun thread...reading them is the next best thing after reading moonsun updates~

hehehe.....

Hi sweetie! I'm still not over MoonSun~~ After MoonSun I was searching for the next epic romance, but none seems to be at par with MoonSun, until I discovered JunSo couple like 1 week ago. To say that I'm sad that they only have 3 eps is not really correct, coz although it was short, but for me, it is the best 3 eps. Cute, natural, talented and full of love. In one sweet package. So now I have another set of story to marathon, and thank God, they're shorter! 3 hours! My hubby will be happy. MoonSun stole more than 22 hours. Hehehe

Guest KhunTorian

Hi sweetie! I'm still not over MoonSun~~ After MoonSun I was searching for the next epic romance, but none seems to be at par with MoonSun, until I discovered JunSo couple like 1 week ago. To say that I'm sad that they only have 3 eps is not really correct, coz although it was short, but for me, it is the best 3 eps. Cute, natural, talented and full of love. In one sweet package. So now I have another set of story to marathon, and thank God, they're shorter! 3 hours! My hubby will be happy. MoonSun stole more than 22 hours. Hehehe

Lucky you for being able to watch it live!

I'm still at uni and they blocked any streaming sites for life...sob3....

really can't wait to watch it on replay!

btw,i got some a picture from the last episode...

credits as tagged but i got it junssocouple tumblr...=

]tumblr_m2485b0l7Y1rsj97wo8_250.jpg

HUGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show is really good. With an on-screen chemistry and good editing, it become even better ! Hah !

Now left for non-koreans to wait for W2D to sub it rolleyes.gif

Since they stopped showing WGM, I dont have anything to watch to, other than Running Man.

Hopefully the next couple would be as interesting as this.

Guest shahirashera

Thanks for your brief summary~ I couldnt stream so I keep on refreshing twitter search page for any update.  XD Cant believe it's the end already..... /cry

Now shall wait for raw patiently ^^

Thanks for your brief summary~ I couldnt stream so I keep on refreshing twitter search page for any update.  XD Cant believe it's the end already..... /cry

Now shall wait for raw patiently ^^

i think i go dl the other 2 episodes while waiting for the eng sub to be out

Archived