[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karaDBSK

Hello, i'm new here. hehe xD

I just wanna say i love Junho kim so eun couple. Actually, i'm a big kim so eun's fan that why i keep watching this variety show but Junho, damn, he makes me love him. He's so handsome. i keep spazzing till i watched the 2 episode before almost 5times. they just so cuteee! Anyone got link yet? i totally cant wait. The summary and screen cap seems so cutee. :D

i got some news said Jay park and lee siyoung will be upcoming pairing. lol Junho---> jay park. Nice! 

Guest shahirashera

i think i go dl the other 2 episodes while waiting for the eng sub to be out

you should definitely have it in your harddisk XD 

Just one thing, Im glad MBC never take down any of Music and Lyrics video from youtube. 

This show is worth watching with their awesome shooting and editing team.

I saw their pictures at the beach. Geee... how cute can these 2 be? /giddy

Hello, i'm new here. hehe xD

I just wanna say i love Junho kim so eun couple. Actually, i'm a big kim so eun's fan that why i keep watching this variety show but Junho, damn, he makes me love him. He's so handsome. i keep spazzing till i watched the 2 episode before almost 5times. they just so cuteee! Anyone got link yet? i totally cant wait. The summary and screen cap seems so cutee. :D

i got some news said Jay park and lee siyoung will be upcoming pairing. lol Junho---> jay park. Nice! 

what do you mean link? if you meant the subbed links, you can check out w2d channel at dailymotion.

Guest aliahjenap

for those who can't wait..but it's not full and low quality..nevertherless, credit to f0rmy2pmhk!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqljzX_Bqc8&feature=channel

enjoy!

you should definitely have it in your harddisk XD 

Just one thing, Im glad MBC never take down any of Music and Lyrics video from youtube. 

This show is worth watching with their awesome shooting and editing team.

I saw their pictures at the beach. Geee... how cute can these 2 be? /giddy

yeah it looked nicely done. i wonder what are the previous shows the M&L pd team worked on.

Guest shahirashera

Hi~ Im a newbie too XD heeee 

I read the same. Shiyong is one kickass girl. /if you ever cross her WGM video

But I still hope MBC will somehow pair up Junho & Soeun again ^^

/I sent them a tweet telling them about my love towards our eye-smile couple & wanting to see the two again 

/oh just so you know, I only sent it once cus Im not a spammer. Really. rolleyes.gif

Guest shahirashera

yeah it looked nicely done. i wonder what are the previous shows the M&L pd team worked on.

Im guessing show such as documentary or drama. Because that kind of show need to focus more on cinematography.

Sinhwa's Junjin ex gf, si young?

That's the only person I can think too. 

Guest karaDBSK

Sinhwa's Junjin ex gf, si young?

i'm not sure... i saw it on twitter. 

i watched the LQ, God... so many skinship! i likeee! lol

i'm not sure... i saw it on twitter. 

i watched the LQ, God... so many skinship! i likeee! lol

they already doing skinship in the 2nd episode ie when they are checking their hands in the van.

well maybe they contacted each other outside filming days, maybe thats why within 30days they become so close.

Guest TonboTomoe

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!  You all are just killing me!  I swore I wouldn't watch the last ep until it's eng subbed (as an effort to prolong the inevitable), but I can't help it.  I would watch both the subbed and unsubbed versions multiple times. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Ah, the end, I can't believe that the spazzing and the sweet, kilig, moment would end.  Junho and So Eun really made me want the show to go on forever.  Their chemistry, their friendship, their determination, their professionalism, their sweetness, and everything just made just love the both of them (even more!).  Now, there's only one thing to do...

Please give them a drama!!!!!!!!!

Guest iluvgoonpyo

for those who can't wait..but it's not full and low quality..nevertherless, credit to f0rmy2pmhk!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqljzX_Bqc8&feature=channel

enjoy!

Thanks for sharing this ... I can't wait for the full episode!!! When Junho asked for So Eun's hand for the "Fighting!" cheer, I'm super sure that they were already holding hands inside the car afterwards.

Guest TonboTomoe

Oh my god. 

So... 

tumblr_m24vn6HCYh1rt1g7so1_500.png

Many... 

tumblr_m24qzumjjc1rsgeyho1_500.jpg

Pictures....

tumblr_m24owrLz0m1rsj97wo4_r1_250.png

tumblr_m24owrLz0m1rsj97wo8_r1_250.png

tumblr_m24gc3qBv51qc34fto1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2485b0l7Y1rsj97wo7_250.jpg

When I searched for the Kim So Eun tag in my tumblr, I whole plethora of junsso pics just appeared!  I can't put them here but just check it out if you have a tumblr.  So freaking many!

you guys know right most of the kpop stars have this restriction on dating or what not

i think those who joined the dating/couple shows, like WGM or even this, will take the opportunity to be expressive in their emotions, because they get to do stuffs they cant normally do.

Emotionally he would be very lonely, even though he may have fans all over the world or brothers-in-arms. If this leads to something better off-screen, who knows.

The only couple that i know of that become a real-life couple as taking part in a reality show is Shinhwa JunJin and Lee Si Young.

i was watching strong heart lee seung gi last ep, where sandara said that she cant wait to date as she is already at the late 20s', its like being too late. tablo did mentioned too once his relationship with his wife was made public, about 10,000 fans left his fancafe.

Guest bee_lover

i haven't watched it,, but seeing all the pics and gifs is enough to make me emotional. i'm glad they only have 3 episodes, glad that they end (on screen, hardly pray that their story continue off screen) happily, beautifully. i agree, it's only 3 episodes, but it's beautiful, simply beautiful.

Archived