[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

I really love this couple. Doesn't matter whether it scripted or not because they've successfully done the fan-service LOL. They don't look fake to me.

Now i can't wait for his concert and i hope soeun will come to see he rip off his pants hahaha

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. What a cute couple. Young and innocent. She's expressive and he's all I'm-cool-so-please-read-between-the-lines-then-you'll-know-what-I-mean sneaky boy.  Since ep 1, he's been trying to make So Eun confess/show her feelings first. Classic case of I-need-to-confirm-your-feeling-first-before-I-make-my-move.

Few Scenes : Juhno trying hard not to show, but heck, somehow they showed anyway. In the most frigging-obvious way.

1. He said her house is nearby. She said "you wanna come?". He said "should I come and greet your family?" [Curious. He knows where she lives. Ok la fine. Maybe she told him. But he remembered? Heh. So obvious meh]

2. She wanted to date. She asked if there's any good guys around. He said "I'm more than good. I'm great. I'm above normal." [Translation : I'm here! I'm good enough for you. Date me!]

3. She just happens to like heart-shapped egg. For a very simple reason : coz it's cute. But he went and said "Is it your heart?". [What are you trying to get Junho? Confession?]

4. Attempt to rip apple apart was epic FAIL.[shoot, I want to impress her. Haish!]

5. Come to my concert. I'll rip the lower part if you come. [seriously? You really want her to come THAT bad?]

6. Sneaky skinship initiator. [Owh, Hyung pour too much alcohol - Let's change our glasses. My chopstick skill sucks - Please feed me. We graduated from fist touch - Let's interlocking fingers. There's something on your hair - I want to touch your hair. Safety first - Let me fasten your seatbelt. "Let's cheer up" - Hold my hand, it's warm.]

The best part is when she prepared him raisin tea, he said "You are at the 1st place of being an ideal wife". Hahaha.

I don't wanna see them in WGM, coz none of the WGM couples ended up together (altho I hope Goguma Couple will be one day). I'd rather them to date for real. Then collaborate again, write another beautiful song. Gosh they look so perfect together!

- 1 hour to end of office hour. Kekeke -

Guest ngan2806

Heh. What a cute couple. Young and innocent. She's expressive and he's all I'm-cool-so-please-read-between-the-lines-then-you'll-know-what-I-mean sneaky boy.  Since ep 1, he's been trying to make So Eun confess/show her feelings first. Classic case of I-need-to-confirm-your-feeling-first-before-I-make-my-move.

Few Scenes : Juhno trying hard not to show, but heck, somehow they showed anyway. In the most frigging-obvious way.

1. He said her house is nearby. She said "you wanna come?". He said "should I come and greet your family?" [Curious. He knows where she lives. Ok la fine. Maybe she told him. But he remembered? Heh. So obvious meh]

2. She wanted to date. She asked if there's any good guys around. He said "I'm more than good. I'm great. I'm above normal." [Translation : I'm here! I'm good enough for you. Date me!]

3. She just happens to like heart-shapped egg. For a very simple reason : coz it's cute. But he went and said "Is it your heart?". [What are you trying to get Junho? Confession?]

4. Attempt to rip apple apart was epic FAIL.[shoot, I want to impress her. Haish!]

5. Come to my concert. I'll rip the lower part if you come. [seriously? You really want her to come THAT bad?]

6. Sneaky skinship initiator. [Owh, Hyung pour too much alcohol - Let's change our glasses. My chopstick skill sucks - Please feed me. We graduated from fist touch - Let's interlocking fingers. There's something on your hair - I want to touch your hair. Safety first - Let me fasten your seatbelt. "Let's cheer up" - Hold my hand, it's warm.]

The best part is when she prepared him raisin tea, he said "You are at the 1st place of being an ideal wife". Hahaha.

I don't wanna see them in WGM, coz none of the WGM couples ended up together (altho I hope Goguma Couple will be one day). I'd rather them to date for real. Then collaborate again, write another beautiful song. Gosh they look so perfect together!

Omg...you're the best...I laughed so hard :))))

This show is really the best...no, in particular, this couple is really the best, unforgettable

I'm a die hard Bumsso fan but still can't help shipping this couple (but still I believe in Soeulmate). I mean they're just so cute; just little tiny skinship already drove fans crazy all over them.

The hope of them going to WGM seems too faint so I just wish MBC will at least reveal the uncut episode of them since MBC had edited out oh-sooo~many beautiful scenes.

awesome !!

lol but junjin and kim so young did go out together in real life after wgm :)

Guest hottestboiceaesl

I just finished watching the subbed version of Episode 3. I admit, I cried while watching the raw version and tears fell again the second time around. They look so good! And they're not even trying to look good, they just do!! I totally ship these two.

Honestly, I think that they both like each other. They're trying to hint to each other. Junho is such a gentleman. So Eun seems to appreciate it sooo much. I hope and pray that they will continue their friendship and they would still contact each other from time to time. Who knows? Maybe one day they will really end up together. Remember what the chef told them when they were eating? "Friendship can go into the direction of love, isn't it?" :)))

I just finished watching the subbed version of Episode 3. I admit, I cried while watching the raw version and tears fell again the second time around. They look so good! And they're not even trying to look good, they just do!! I totally ship these two.

Honestly, I think that they both like each other. They're trying to hint to each other. Junho is such a gentleman. So Eun seems to appreciate it sooo much. I hope and pray that they will continue their friendship and they would still contact each other from time to time. Who knows? Maybe one day they will really end up together. Remember what the chef told them when they were eating? "Friendship can go into the direction of love, isn't it?" :)))

Yeah but alas, Junho like Nichkhun before him, will have his career to think of. Not sure whether JYP has this no-date policy going for the boybands.

but if he is lenient to 2pm as with jo-kwon, maybe junho still got a chance? unsure.gif

Friendly reminder for everybody...

Please don't compare this show with other shows or other fandoms. 

If you want to make a comment about other shows, please go to their forum instead.

This show is about making "Music and Lyrics" together, so please focus and appreciate their hardworking, talents, skills or gifted that they have.

So far, I enjoy two couples partnership in making the song and their interaction, because no matter what, feeling it needed for composing/writing song/lyrics. But it would be appreciated if all of us can restrain ourselves so we won't go beyond what this show's purposes made for.

Thank you for your understanding.

Junho and Kim So Eun′s ′Love is Sad′ Chosen for Drama OST

2012-04-09 09:39  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon  Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee 

Love is Sad, sung by 2PM’s Junho, has hit the music charts and has already been selected as the theme song for a drama. 

The song has received a steady dose of love from fans and took the no. 3 spot on Bugs and various other music charts from April 7-8.

27505060.jpg

Love is Sad, written and composed by Junho and Kim So Eun, was featured on MBC’s music reality, Music and Lyricsand made headlines as the new love theme song for MBC’s weekend drama Feast of the Gods. In particular, the sorrowful melody and the sad lyrics managed to bring out the earnestness and sadness of love.

A rep from Junho’s agency, JYP Entertainment, met with enews on April 8 and said, “[Love is Sad] features a different type of emotion from 2PM’s other songs, such as Give it to Me and Move On. Moreover, the song retains Junho’s subtle and delicate emotions.”

“The song will be sure to move the [Feast of the Gods] viewers and we ask for your continued love and support,” the rep added.

Meanwhile, 2PM will hold a 6 day concert from May 24-25 and May 28-31 at The Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan.

Photo credit: JYP Entertainment

2PM Junho finds Kim So Eun “Prettiest when she’s dazed”

BY CERIDWEN @ kpopfever.com – APRIL 8, 2012

2pm-junho-finds-kim-so-eun-prettiest-when-shes-dazed.jpg

2PM member Junho shared that actress Kim So Eun looks the prettiest when she’s dazed.

On the April 8th installment of MBC TV’s ‘Music and Lyrics’, Junho and Kim So Eun celebrated thedecision that added the song they made together onto the OST of drama ‘The Feast of the Gods.’

Kim So Eun and Junho went to the actual restaurant where the filming of ‘The Feast of the Gods’ takes place. The mood was smooth and just right as they enjoyed a meal together accompanied by wine.

Junho looked to be slightly affected by the wine as he said to Kim So Eun, “Sometimes your gaze is so spirited then your eyes twinkle and that’s so feminine. You look pretty when you look dazed.”

Kim So Eun answered, “Thanks to you I went to the JYP workshop for the first time. You looked really cool when you were working in the workshop. I thought it was really masculine.”

On the program, it drew the attention of the viewers as the song that Kim So Eun and Junho made together actually was inserted during the drama ‘The Feast of the Gods’.

kim_so_eun_junho_music_and_lyrics_120408_2.jpg

Image: MBC ‘Music and Lyrics’   Source: TV Report via Nate

this couple is adorable...love them so much. junho is always been my bias in 2pm. seeing him in this show makes me love him even more wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif 

my favorite scene is when they're playing the rock-paper-scissor on the train, it's so funny laugh.gif and i love when soeun said that she wants to date, junho was like "dude, i'm right here, date ME!!"...totally cute !!!! wub.gif 

i love the bgm song when they have mageolli in jeonju. does anybody here know the title?   

Guest yasinna

I'm sorry if my comment out of the topic, but i think this variety show reminds me a lot with WGM Yongseo scene when they have to compose songs & singing it together

Woahhh Park Jin Hee?! Awesome! I am a follower since the first episode and I liked all the Couples so far though I wished there would be a subbing team for all episodes since I couldn't understand the first Couple :) and where is the song of them anyway?!

Any news who will be the male counterpart of Park Jin-hee? So she will come next or the Jay Park-Lee Shi young teaming?

@victory: thanks for starting and feeding this thread :)

Guest shahirashera

my favorite scene is when they're playing the rock-paper-scissor on the train, it's so funny *quoted image* and i love when eunso said that she wants to date, junho was like "dude, i'm right here, date ME!!"...totally cute !!!! *quoted image* 

You mean So Eun? XD /if eunso, I pictured someone else in my mind 

Woahhh Park Jin Hee?! Awesome! I am a follower since the first episode and I liked all the Couples so far though I wished there would be a subbing team for all episodes since I couldn't understand the first Couple :) and where is the song of them anyway?!

Any news who will be the male counterpart of Park Jin-hee? So she will come next or the Jay Park-Lee Shi young teaming?

@victory: thanks for starting and feeding this thread :)

I just check the youtube links @victory provided. There is english subtitle for -> "MBC Music And Lyrics E01/02" but you need to turn on the CC. Im not sure if s/he's done with episode 3. 

From the silhouette on MBCplus website, IMO, the hair looks like Jin Hee's, if the talk about Jay & Shiyoung is true, I think their episode is after hers. But still, I cant be sure.. Oh well.. guess we have to wait for this weekend :)

Archived