[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

Guest bee_lover

actually, i heard that this show airs twice a week, saturday and sunday. thanx victory for the news.. please keep posting the news since not many sites translate the articles about this show

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, i heard that this show airs twice a week, saturday and sunday. thanx victory for the news.. please keep posting the news since not many sites translate the articles about this show

really? I thought the one they're going to air on MBC on Sunday would be a rebroadcast since it was originally airing in MBC Music Channel every Saturday? I dunno I'm confused.. :unsure:

and is it really going to be only 3-4 epis? that's a bummer! I feel like this pairing will have much more to offer! maybe they can crossover to WGM when their stint in M&L is done! :P

Oh I forgot to thank victory for creating this thread and for the translated news updates!

Guest bee_lover

aaaahhh.. so that's how it goes.. sigh,, then i need to wait for a week. such a torture for impatient person like me..

i think the nmber of the episodes will depend on the couple, i mean, it may vary between one couple from the other,, so even though shin hye-yoon gun have 3/4 episodes, so eun-junho may have more (lets just pray they will last longer).

Perfect couple, 2PM’s Jun Ho and So Eun meet for the first time

MARCH 26TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

YS52BP43.jpg

2PM’s Jun Ho and actress Kim So Eun recently met for the first time.

The March 24 episode of cable TV MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics aired Jun Ho and Kim’s first meeting. On the show, Jun Ho and Kim will work together to make a song for the second half of MBC’s weekend series Feast of the Gods.

The two stars started writing simple lyrics for the song and expressed their secret emotions. They also listened to the songs which played in several TV dramas and wrote down romantic lyrics. Then they looked like a lovey couple while reading the lyrics to each other.

Kim read, “I think of you whenever the sun shines on me. I miss you whenever the moonlight knocks on my eyes.” Jun Ho said, “She prepared for the song very well. She is writing the lyrics for the first time and I think she is very talented.”

Jun Ho and Kim will go on a train trip together to derive inspiration as songwriters.

Source: TV Report

[iNT] Looking into 'Music Couple' 2PM Junho-Soeun's first meeting

Taken from: wild2day.org

img1350fc.jpg

A cafe in Yeouido, Seoul with the sweet smell of chocolate. One man who is looking around while waiting for an introduction from the woman. "I don't know what to start saying at our first meeting." He is uptight. Like this 20 minutes pass. 'Blind Date Girl' shyly approaches. The two's faces show they are both very awkward. From all around the cafe, whispers can be heard. "Are they celebrities?" The main characters of the date are in fact 2PM Junho (22) and actress Kim Soeun (22). "She's fresh and pretty." (Junho) "I am a fan of 2PM." (Soeun) The two exchanges formal introductions. But soon. They overcome their overflowing nervousness and continue the exploration. "I'm a fast 90-er so can Kim Soeun-shi be generous and drop the formal speech?" (Junho) "I'm not particularly generous? hahaha" (Kim Soeun)

Junho and Kim Soeun will start to make their couple song through cable channel MBC Music 'Music and Lyrics'. Junho is composing while Kim Soeun is writing the lyrics. In order to write a song together, they have to understand each other. In front of an unfamiliar challenge, the two people met with butterflies and worries.

I heard that you two did not know who you were working with beforehand. Who did you expect it to be?

Junho: It was anybody's guess. I didn't have any female actresses I was particularly close with. I simply thought it would be good to have a person who liked music. Ah, Junsu hyung was curious about which actress it will be and said "What are you picky for?"

Soeun: I searched idol group members that have composed before and thought it would be Beast's Yong Junhyung, Big Bang's G-Dragon, etc. I had no idea it would be Junho.

You have to put your own name to the composing and writing of a song. It must be burdensome.

Junho: I have composed before, but I am still in the learning stages. Because my demos were not at a very good level, I received help from composer hyungs. Further, the first guest on the show was Yoon Gun sunbaenim with a really incredible musical ability, so I have a lot of worries. (Before Junho and Kim Soeun, Yoon Gun and Park Shinhye made a 'Couple Song'.)

Soeun: Watching (Park) Shinhye, it seemed like writing lyrics was not easy. Even when I'm writing my diary, I'm the kind that would just scrawl something, so I don't know how much help I will be writing lyrics. I don't even know if Junho will needlessly 'lose blood' after meeting me. (Smiles)

The reason why you appeared in this program?

Junho: I haven't appeared in variety shows in a while. Since that is the method of the 'hidden card' appearing last. I'm joking. Working with an actress and not a singer seemed very interesting. When I said I would be working with a female actress, the members were jealous and said, "Oh~" Junsu hyung even contacted me while he was in the middle of filming.

Soeun: I like music. I enjoy listening to quiet ballads and even indie bands that make your head bob. Recently, I've been listening to Ra.D and Jeong Yup's songs. And I wanted to try [this type of show] once.

Have you thought of what to compose or write beforehand?

Junho: I think once hearing 'Music and Lyrics', everyone will think of the song in the OST of the movie 'Music and Lyrics', 'Way Back Into Love'. So I want to go in a totally different direction. However, a song is made together. I think I will discuss more with Soeun before deciding on a direction.

Hopes for one another?

Junho: I don't have any high hopes. I want to make songs that are good enough to give the singer confidence. If it's (Park) Jinyoung hyung, where he locks himself in the room if the song is not coming out, I think I will be scared and on the contrary, cannot write the song. Actually, I have watched Yoon Gun and Park Shinhye's appearance on the program. Yoon Gun even bought Park Shinhye food and drove her around. Because he stands out as a romantic guy, I'm worried about what I should do. Because I am a bit shy. Actually, I wanted to drink rice wine if I were to meet with an actress but that has already been done... (smile) So just like our age, I will do it naturally and fresh even if it is clumsy.

Soeun: No matter what, I don't know how to do it very well so I hope Junho will lead us well. I will also get advice from (Park) Shinhye who is my university classmate.

(Junho-Soeun's first date scene will air at 11 PM on the 24th on MBC Music and 11 PM on the 25th on MBC.)

Reporter Yang Seungjun      Credit EDaily     Article http://starin.edaily...A10102&SCD=EA31

Translated by khy127 @ W2D

Edited by mcheller, catnuneo @ W2D

Guest bee_lover

wow.. the thread is moving slower. am i the only one who watch their episode for millionth times and crazily looking for their latest news.. oh well.. btw, i like this picture so much.

4lsn5z.jpg

after watching it with sub, i really enjoy their little argument about this banmal thing.. happy to see this side of so eun.

Guest jdkk09

I randomly came upon this show on YT and watched it with Jun Ho and So Eun.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It is reminiscent of WGM's first season.  It has a freshness I liked.  It doesn't have to have a romantic connection for me to be interested in it.  I like watching the interactions of them getting to know each other and working together.  It's not an easy thing to do.  You are complete strangers and having to expose you feelings to write music and lyrics.  I'm looking forward to more episodes. I'll be back to read all of your posts.  I want to properly digest the other comments when I can.  Thanks to you all.

Guest fishiesm

wow.. the thread is moving slower. am i the only one who watch their episode for millionth times and crazily looking for their latest news.. oh well.. btw, i like this picture so much.

*quoted image*

after watching it with sub, i really enjoy their little argument about this banmal thing.. happy to see this side of so eun.

me too felt this thread is kind of quiet and moving slower.maybe bacause this show is still new, so it may hard to find news about it.

But I really enjoy this show..

I don't wanna compare this show to WGM but I can't help it..I do personally think this show is way much more reasonable than WGM. I'm really looking forward for their trip to Jeonju.^_^

2PM’s Junho is a well-mannered gentleman with Kim So Eun

MARCH 28TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

Wn57eH69.jpg

2PM‘s Junho showed that under his ‘beasty idol’ image, he was a true gentleman.

On the March 24th episode of MBC MUSIC‘s ‘Music and Lyrics‘, Junho drew viewers’ attention, proving to be quite the gentleman with Kim So Eun.

The two were extremely bashful from the moment they met, but the way Junho thoughtfully looked after So Eun throughout their date became a hot topic amongst viewers.

When walking together, Junho paid special attention to So Eun and led her with his hand behind her, while also always remembering to open the door for her, and covering her with his umbrella when it began to rain.

During the company dinner, the staff members pressured the two into taking a ‘love shot’. But seeing So Eun’s full glass of beer, Junho remarked that it may be too much for her to drink, and quickly switched her glass with his own.

His thoughtfulness and considerate manners towards So Eun not only melted So Eun’s heart, but tugged at the heartstrings of his nuna fans everywhere.

His fans, who were blown away by his mindful behavior, wrote online, “King of manners, Junho! His gentleman-like demeanor is stirring my heart“, “He knows how to treat a lady!”, “Where can I find a boyfriend like him?”, “Jealous of So Eun“, and more.

The next episode airs March 31st at 11PM KST.

Source & Image : ChosunIlbo via Nate

Junho shared picture, he said was finished song for “The Feast of Gods OST”

March 28, 2012 10:41 pm  j.yuri @ en.korea.com

idriur-630x469.jpg

On 28th march, 2PM Junho shared picture when him in a studio. he said : Recording of The Feast of Gods OST is finished at last. Aren’t you curious which singer has brought the music and words me and Soeun wrote to life again? You can look forward to it, it’s a masterpiece!!^^

And gets warm enthusiasm from the fans , “Are you done? Congratulations. want to hear soon! Really looking forward to ~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ I love Junho“. the other comment, “I’m looking forward to  ㅜ ㅜ composer fighting“.

2PM’s Junho and Kim So Eun’s ‘Feast of Gods’ OST song finished

MARCH 29TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

As reported earlier, 

2PM‘s Junho and actress Kim So Eun have collaborated to come up with a song for the ‘Feast of the Gods OST on MBC Music‘s ‘Music and Lyrics’.

On March 28th, Junho revealed that they had finished recording the song. He tweeted,

Finally finished recording the ‘Feast of the Gods’ OST. Aren’t you curious about the singer that brought to life the song that I composed and So Eun wrote the lyrics for? It’s alright for you to anticipate. It’s a work of art!! ^^

Fans expressed their excitement as they commented, “I wish you were the singer” “I always look forward to your work” and “I hope to hear your voice soon!

Who do you think will voice Junho and Kim So Eun’s song?

Source: Junho’s Twitter

2PM’s Junho and Kim So Eun Finish Recording "Feast of the Gods" OST Track

MARCH 29TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

uh29xH53.jpg

2PM’s Junho tweeted about his work with actress Kim So Eun. Currently the two are the main characters for the second episode of MBC’s “That Female Lyricist, That Male Producer.” For the show the two paired up to produce the “Feast of the Gods” OST.

Junho wrote on his twitter March 29, “We finally finished recording the OST for MBC’s ‘Feast of the Gods.’ I produced the song and So Eun wrote the lyrics. Aren’t you curious who the singer is for the song? It is ok to anticipate the song, it is truly art!”

“That Female Lyricist, That Male Producer” has replaced the timeslot for “We Got Married.” It is a new type of reality show where a producer is paired with an actress in order to make a song together for 30 days. 

*quoted image*

OMG! you took the words out of my mouth! Believe it or not, I kept on checking this thread for the past few days and hardly anyone ever replies or comments! So I was like: "Am I the only one who's freaking addicted to this couple?" I must have watched their M&L episode for the gazillionth time! and I'm like always on the lookout for new pics, updates, etc...I've even created fan arts for these two!

Since this thread was moving so slow, I spazz on tumblr! this is where i posted my fanarts and you'll find tons of other fanarts too and you get to spazz with other fans! Someone actually made a fan tumblog for them: http://eyesmilecouple.tumblr.com/

:ph34r::sweatingbullets:

and I feel like I can't spazz in here because it's the show's thread not JunHo/SoEun thread so I feel bad if I bombard this place with tons and tons of stuff related to the cute fist-bump couple! ^_^

Guest TonboTomoe

Oh, I'm loving this couple as well! Watch out Kim Bum.  I've always liked Kim So EUn, she's probably my favorite actress and even though 2pm isn't my favorite, I really like Junho and I really think that they are well matched!

Guest bee_lover

i dont think the feeding scene will be broadcasted. from the outfits, and the drink junho brought, i think that scene happened before they rode the car to train station, while next week episode may focus on their trip to jeonju. i also want to see that and also the piano scene, but i think, that's what i like about music and lyrics,, they don't really focus on the romantic sides.

i have mixed emotion seeing junho's tweet. how can it be so fast,, it's not yet 30 days from they first met. do they have to end earlier because they're both busy or what? i still want to see them just a lil bit longer. i know hoping them to be real is too much, but at least i want them to have more time to spend together to form good friendship, because i truly think their personality match well. i think i just need to enjoy the moment. it's good enough that i get to see my most fav actress and one of the idol member i adore work together

Archived