[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

Personally, this show made me notice junho whom i've completely ignored in 2pm before. He really has the qualities that can make the girls' hearts flutter. I dunno about ya'lls but i'm old-fashioned, i'm a sucker for a gentleman who'll open doors, pull out chairs, carry a woman's purse, make sure i'm warm during a night stroll, and someone that can encourage and cheer me up when i'm feeling down. That makes me think that there is still a guy out there who still believes that chivalry is not dead.

I was kinda disappointed that they didn't show them holding hands, but they made up for it by giving me other total spazz-worthy scenes, however I just think it's misleading when they do release these kinds of promo pics and end up not showing it in the actual broadcast...oh well..

I do believe it's gonna end soon, if not this coming weekend, the weekend after that would be the last episode (they were already in D-12 when So Eun visited the JYP office)

Anyways, not sure if i'm allowed to do this, if not forgive me:

You want to spazz:

Junsso Couple Blog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2PM’s Junho has a drink with Kim So Eun

APRIL 2ND, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

ud57oP84.jpg

2PM’s Junho had a drink with actress Kim So Eun, having a sweet date with her.

In the episode of MBC Music’s Written by the Woman and Composed by the Manthat aired on April 1, Junho and Kim took a trip to Jeonju by train to get some inspirations for the soundtrack they were going to make together. On the day, the two went to a restaurant in Jeonju and had a conversation, drinking.

Junho and Kim are currently making a soundtrack of the drama series Feast of the Gods. With this fact, they justified themselves for not making the soundtrack but just enjoying the food in the restaurant.

Having bibimbop and drinking makgeolli together, Junho and Kim also made a toast for the good soundtrack they were going to make. They had a drink in a friendly atmosphere, brightly smiling.

Junho said, “I’ve never had a drink with an actress. It was fun.”

After the trip, Junho and Kim started to focus on composing and writing lyrics to the soundtrack.

Source: TV Report

Guest fishiesm

Gosh this is waaaaaay better than WGM.

Junho + Kim So Eun are so perfect together. 

totally agree..

they did tease us with those kind of photos, piano date, feeding each other, holding hands..but in the end, it is not shown in the episode..i think because they don't wanna make this show full with fake lovey dovey moments. they're focusing in producing a song. that's the real point.

Guest shahirashera

I made an account just to reply here XD

Junho & Soeun is   

And yes! You girls are absolutely right about the cinematography. Is this show supposed to focus on music? Cause the shot is beautifully done!

/Their scene in the church wub.gif 

Edit:

Just in time! Eng sub has out~ ! 

google translation

'Geuyeonam' gimsoeun Junho, dovey dating train

20120401_1333290910_09091200_1.jpg

[TV reports Transactions News] 2PM Junho alcohol gimsoeungwa actor enjoyed dating dalkong train. 

Aired on the 1st MBC TV 'he wrote her lyrics' gimsoeungwa Junho in the drama "Supper of the gods' OST to make a journey by train.

After a train Junho his childhood saw mention of the drama OST and started a conversation. We'll be fine, too, beating gimsoeun created a friendly atmosphere.

The two people inside the train was even a game, eat a snack. Rock Paper Scissors with hard-boiled egg as a person as the head of Jean-breaking game that is fun and seems to show that laughter was cavalier.

And with each other to create a moment of the gods feast 'OST had time to enjoy together. Two people closer together, making music was a little gamyeo.

Photos = MBC 'he wrote her lyrics' Screen Capture

Source; TV Report

Guest jdkk09

Personally, this show made me notice junho whom i've completely ignored in 2pm before. He really has the qualities that can make the girls' hearts flutter. I dunno about ya'lls but i'm old-fashioned, i'm a sucker for a gentleman who'll open doors, pull out chairs, carry a woman's purse, make sure i'm warm during a night stroll, and someone that can encourage and cheer me up when i'm feeling down. That makes me think that there is still a guy out there who still believes that chivalry is not dead.

I was kinda disappointed that they didn't show them holding hands, but they made up for it by giving me other total spazz-worthy scenes, however I just think it's misleading when they do release these kinds of promo pics and end up not showing it in the actual broadcast...oh well..

I do believe it's gonna end soon, if not this coming weekend, the weekend after that would be the last episode (they were already in D-12 when So Eun visited the JYP office)

Anyways, not sure if i'm allowed to do this, if not forgive me:

You want to spazz:

Junsso Couple Blog

This young man is so handsome.  He sort of reminds me of Bi when I saw him on this show.  I think it's his eye smile.  wink.gif  I enjoy the show because they focus is on the relationship while they work together.  It doesn't HAVE to be romantic.  I agree with you as I never paid much attention to him in 2PM but I will now.  They are a really cute couple.

I really felt bad for Soeun when they didn't like her lyrics at first.  Junho was very supportive and kind to her.  And the OST turned out amazingly.

Guest TonboTomoe

I agree.  They aren't trying so hard to be lovey-dovey so their chemistry really shines and becomes more natural.  They are also both really professional.  Hope they keep in touch!

2PM’s Junho and Kim So Eun enjoy a campfire date for ‘Music and Lyrics’

APRIL 5TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

ML13gW86.jpg

2PM‘s Junho and actress Kim Seo Eun of MBC‘s reality program, ‘Music and Lyrics‘, has proven to be the perfect fictional couple once more with new on-scene shots together!

The new still cuts show the couple enjoying dates by a railroad track as well as camping together in a romantic atmosphere. The two reportedly cooked up a delicious meal in the tent together and fed each other while working on their song compositions. Junho’s loving gaze towards Kim So Eun definitely conjured some envy amongst bystanding staff.

One representative commented, “The weather was cold that day so it was beautiful to see the two make sure the other had a blanket. They even sat close together near the camp fire. They work well together and share a lot of their opinions on music so there are a lot of expectations regarding their love song.”

The show will air on April 7th through MBC Music, and on MBC on the 8th.

IV53jc98.jpg

Tu97cb86.jpg

Tj61Lh38.jpg

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Nate

Kim So Eun and 2PM’s Jun Ho go camping

Kim So Eun and 2PM’s Jun Ho, who appear on MBC’s reality program Music and Lyrics, recently went on a romantic camping trip together.

The two stars felt a little awkward at first but as time passed they became closer to each other. They took a train trip and drank raw rice wine together and drew a lot of attention. The fresh bubbly couple went camping and showed off their sweetness.

In the recently released pictures, Kim and Jun Ho are cooking in front of their tent and even feeding each other. They also took time to write some music while sitting face to face. Jun Ho made the crew members envious by staring at Kim, who was writing the lyrics, with lovely eyes. They look like a couple who have just started dating.

An official for the show says, “Even though the weather was pretty cold that day, they took care of each other and it was so pretty that they sat together next to each other beside a bonfire. Since they are working on a song in great harmony, we eagerly anticipate their ‘love song.’”

People responded: “Ah, the two are so sweet that they will melt.” “Please show us your beautify and pretty appearance together.” “You two are so pretty that I hope you guys go out together in real life.” “I can’t wait to listen to the song.”

The last episode of Kim and Jun Ho couple from the show will air on April 7 at 11:00 PM on MBC Music, with a rebroadcast on April 8 at the same time on MBC.

Source: Star Daily News

Guest TonboTomoe

Aay, so adorable!  I am almost jealous even though I never really noticed Junho before (straight VIP here!).  I am loving their chemistry and Junho's smoldering looks!  When So Eun visited the JYJ building, his smile when she came through the door, so nervous yet so happy, and when she was explaining to the producers about the song she wrote, his look nearly made me melt in a puddle of goo.  Hope that they have future projects together!

Guest bee_lover

@TonboTomoe i also like those moments. when so eun explain how she has to backtrack her diary, the smile on junho's face :wub: :wub: :wub: and when so eun say how she likes the first version better, the way junho laughs :wub: :wub: junho-ya.. isn't she adorable?

EDIT

OMO OMO, junho's tweet.. aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh.. just date her already

This week is the last episode. According to the article posted above. Hopefully they have another episode which show the bTS and the unaired scene. *cross fingers*

the track is officially release today. Daebakk!

Read his tweet; just date her junho-ya. There will always be time for both of u to spend. Date please!

2PM’s Junho Wants a Girlfriend, Taecyeon Thinks It’s Kim So Eun

APRIL 6TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

qJ62yA47.jpg

On April 6, 2PM’s Junho tweeted his honest feelings about dating. He wrote, “These days I really feel like dating someone, but there’s no answer when I look at my schedule. I guess the answer is to just keep working hard.”

In response, his mischievous group mate Taecyeon tweeted, “Did you think about that after joining ‘Music and Lyrics,’” alluding to the fact that Junho has been filming the show with actress Kim So Eun.

Junho, however, didn’t bulge and simply answered, “You’re clueless. You’ll also feel the spring if you watch that show. Everyone, it’s Saturday 11PM MBC Music and Sunday 11PM MBC. Please show a lot of support.”

Junho has been starring in MBC Music’s “Music and Lyrics” as a couple with Kim So Eun. The last episode will on April 7 at 11PM KST through MBC Music.

2PM’s Junho confesses he wants a girlfriend

LW73Gl84.jpg

It seems 2PM‘s Junho has been feeling a little on the lonely side lately.

He tweeted on April 6th KST, “I’ve been thinking that it’d be nice if I had a girlfriend lately, but I [don't have a solution] when I look at my schedule. I think the answer is just to work hard [when it comes to my schedule].” Fellow member Taecyeon replied,“Did the thought occur to you after ‘Music and Lyrics‘?”

Taecyeon was referring to Junho’s recent appearance on MBC Music‘s program ‘Music and Lyrics’ with actress Kim So Eun, where the two stars collaborated on a song and enjoyed a romantic date camping.

After seeing Taecyeon’s observant comment, Junho responded, “[You insufferable, gentleman.] Hyung, you’ll also feel that Spring is here when you watch the episode. Everyone, Saturday at 11PM on MBC Music, Sunday at 11PM on MBC, please give it lots of love,” promoting the upcoming ‘Music and Lyrics’ episode featuring himself and Kim So Eun.

Source & Photo: Junho’s Twitter + Osen

2PM’s Junho and actress Kim So Eun’s “Sad Love” released

APRIL 6TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

The song collaboration between 2PM‘s Junho and actress Kim So Eun has been released.

The track, titled “Sad Love“, features Junho’s composition along with lyrics penned by Kim So Eun, and will be used in the OST for ‘Feast of the Gods‘.

Junho posted on Twitter“My 3rd produced song ‘SAD LOVE’ released now!! I hope you guys like it : )” as well as a message in Korean stating, “The third track I’ve produced ‘Sad Love’ for ‘Feast of the Gods’ has been released. ^^ Thank you to Lee Jung sunbae who sang it, you’re the best~ ^^!! Kim So Eun, who wrote the lyrics, worked hard as well!”

Source: Junho’s Twitter Tip: Jae

awesome show..suprisingly although its not to WGM stature, it manages to keep viewers interested when it took over the former's time slot.

the pd emphasized on the song-writing while teasing us with jealousy-inducing scenes of romantic moments between the 'couple' is very much well-received

simple daebak !!

unfortunately the filming is only for 30days (3eps)

i was watching ep2 just now. i dont know how close they were when they were filming this episode, but there are 2 scenes in which i wanted junho to do differently.

1) the studio shot after the meeting with the director/producer of the drama. junho should have sit closer to so eun and wrapped his arm across her shoulder, comforting her.

Guest TonboTomoe

Ah, I was about to post about Junho's tweet.  That was a cute little news.  Everything has been going great about the show.  I do like the subtlety of their care and concern for each other, which is refreshing compared to American reality tv.  I just hope and hope and hope that they do a drama together.  Maybe Full House-esque?  A lot of people already think that they seem like "little Rain and Song Hye Kyo".  They have the chemistry to really carry that kind of show. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Ah, I was about to post about Junho's tweet.  That was a cute little news.  Everything has been going great about the show.  I do like the subtlety of their care and concern for each other, which is refreshing compared to American reality tv.  I just hope and hope and hope that they do a drama together.  Maybe Full House-esque?  A lot of people already think that they seem like "little Rain and Song Hye Kyo".  They have the chemistry to really carry that kind of show. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

agreed with you!!! they really look alike..especially Junho... when first I saw him in WGM as special MC.. i think this boy really look like Rain Bi...I'm not into 2pm,,just like some of their song but never pay attention to 6 of them and no bias from 6 of them.. but after I think Junho look like Rain ...when I see 2pm perform... I will search for him..hehe..now he is my bias!!

and my luck..he appeared in MBC Music and Lyric with Kim Soeun...she my favorite actress... and when they want to make Full house 2..they really pop in my mind.. they will be perfect as a junior of full house!! but yeah Full house production don't see this and already have another cast....But.. another drama please.... want to see them more... lately Kim Soeun drama always with senior actor..really want to see she act with actor in her age....

and their song!!!!!!! deabak!!!!!!! I'm fall in love with their song already..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

great job fot both of them..congratulation !!!!

agreed with you!!! they really look alike..especially Junho... when first I saw him in WGM as special MC.. i think this boy really look like Rain Bi...I'm not into 2pm,,just like some of their song but never pay attention to 6 of them and no bias from 6 of them.. but after I think Junho look like Rain ...when I see 2pm perform... I will search for him..hehe..now he is my bias!!

and my luck..he appeared in MBC Music and Lyric with Kim Soeun...she my favorite actress... and when they want to make Full house 2..they really pop in my mind.. they will be perfect as a junior of full house!! but yeah Full house production don't see this and already have another cast....But.. another drama please.... want to see them more... lately Kim Soeun drama always with senior actor..really want to see she act with actor in her age....

and their song!!!!!!! deabak!!!!!!! I'm fall in love with their song already..... :wub: :wub: :wub:  

great job fot both of them..congratulation !!!!

is she a well-known actress? never heard of her till i watched this show.

@enrell Hi there. She's not that well known like Son Ye Jin or Ha Ji Won, but I watch all of her dramas and she's really talented [although sometimes the drama itself sucks]. Do you know the famous Boys Over Flowers drama? She starred in that drama. Very refreshing and cute :)

Owh, does anyone knows how we can stream this show tonight ? Am not sure I can wait for the torrent to be available. I'm like crazily refreshing this thread and Rain's  JunSo Couple blog for update. Hehehe.. Gonna miss them when this is over. Yep, like everyone else, I hope they will appear in drama. This time please make it 20 eps romantic comedy drama. Puhhlezzz...Hehehehe. Tonight's gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see So Eun reaction when  her song is accepted.

Archived