[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite scene in today's episode:  blush.gif:blush:blush.gif:blush:blush.gif

*quoted image*

My eyes! My eyes! Had not seen that coming! :P I am sure it is going to be the favourite scene of many! Hehe

But is the RAW available on YT or tudou? The torrent never works for me :(

@zinviron

Thanks a lot! It did help make sense of the drama.Could you also plz give the softsubs of the second episode?

I am really enjoying this drama. It is funny n interesting even without subs. All the actors are doing really well n I really liked the lead girl. She is cute n spunky and can kick some richard simmons.

Guest yakshi

Hi first time here XD i watched the first 2 episodes and im in love with this drama, can someone tell me please where can i download the raw files in direct download, torrents doesnt work for meTT

Guest Xamjil

I really have a problem with Park Yoo Hwan. I mean, he's so white with almost colorless lips... Most of the time, he looks sick. I don't know if usually male actors have make-up, but here he seriously need it. Director, please, lend him a lipstick, have pity on him...

But I absolutely love the badass heroine in this drama. A tomboy whose specialty is richard simmons-kicking, I'll buy anytime. I just hope she won't turn mellow when in love.

Guest Animeuver

Hi first time here XD i watched the first 2 episodes and im in love with this drama, can someone tell me please where can i download the raw files in direct download, torrents doesnt work for meTT

Over here. They have it all in avi, but you'd need hjsplit to join them. :)

By the way, ep 3 is on YT here

If you have twitter, you can consider following Yeah Yoohwan Fanclub. They have updates of the drama with caps, and links to dl and stuff. :)

Guest yakshi

@animeuver Thank you sooo much, i was going crazy looking for a site to download this drama XD thanks, thianks thanks!!!

Guest KIFIA

woahh finished the 3rd episode and I'm really loving the side plots. Song Sehyun and Mino's confrontation was really great and the shower part really was something ^~^

Ratings went up a tiny bit, let's hope for more on the next episodes

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Todays episode was WONDERFUL!!!!! THE BEST OF THE 4 EPISODES SO FAR!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG SPOILER:

WH and SY kissed accidentally :P But still....he is slowly falling for her...she is on his mind but he tries to resist her cuz he thinks she is a he :P

And the reason why he is such a harsh person is cuz of his past with the other famous actress/idol.... They showed their past

Archived