[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Guest SuperDeePark

well im downloading the SRT. file just fine :DD

you're so fast at subbing! you're simply AMAZING!

its sooo cool for you to be subbing this drama, i LOVE it. its a great drama, and addicting hahah!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing text? OMG yes there is!! D: I'm off to fix it.

Here: click!

When you go to the files, they should be named with a fixed at the back of the original.

As for the srt files, I'm downloading them without problems, even after I log out. Can you guys check it again?

Hi thank you it works fine now.

Can wait to see ep 3 with them

Guest Animeuver

@fieza1871: I'm probably doing the recaps tomorrow, after the chinese subs so that I'd really understand what's going on. :) It'd be up after I watch the episode. Don't wanna risk writing it tonight with the raw just in case what I thought initially was wrong, haha.

And omg, I can't wait for the raw to be up!!! I'm getting so excited here. :D

Meanwhile hardsubs are uploaded, and YT are slowly being upped. :)

They're developing feelings for each LOL :P

I think WH is close to find out about her being a girl. In the preview there was a scene where she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder and he was brushing her hair away...SO CUTEEEEE.

And it seems someone of her family is sick cuz I heard her saying hospital..and she rushed off while it was her turn for the showcase and WH ran after her...

The drama would be much better without the annoying female idol brat...

They're developing feelings for each LOL :P

I think WH is close to find out about her being a girl. In the preview there was a scene where she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder and he was brushing her hair away...SO CUTEEEEE.

And it seems someone of her family is sick cuz I heard her saying hospital..and she rushed off while it was her turn for the showcase and WH ran after her...

The drama would be much better without the annoying female idol brat...

Based from the preview of episode 6, I think  WH found out already that SY's a girl, that's why he's becoming gentler to her, treating her more of a girl rather than a guy.

I'm kinda sad about that, I was really hoping that he falls in love with her before he knows that SY's a girl.

Guest min_hui

I missed out today ep, can't wait to see the raw part.

if Anyone has the link , please tell me :tears: ! thank !

Guest mitchyap0497

:wub: Good Evening to All K-Poppers! Thanks to Fiera1871 for providing the live streaming link to episode 5!

I see some of my co-Dreamers from the Dream High 2 thread is here.......Marie_67 hi! :D

Guest Animeuver

I can't help it. Taking a break from the subbing because I just saw the pics and I'm already spazzing. OMG!!! Haha, I haven't even watched it yet (waiting for the raw torrents. Yeah~) but I can feel my inner spazzing fangirl coming out. XD

And I really hope Music Is My Life gets to be released as an official OST. And for some reasons I cannot find Stand Up. T__T Is it released as a full audio already?

I can't help it. Taking a break from the subbing because I just saw the pics and I'm already spazzing. OMG!!! Haha, I haven't even watched it yet (waiting for the raw torrents. Yeah~) but I can feel my inner spazzing fangirl coming out. XD

And I really hope Music Is My Life gets to be released as an official OST. And for some reasons I cannot find Stand Up. T__T Is it released as a full audio already?

I think I have seen it before. I go try n find it again n upload it for u (but I actually dont know how to upload video here...huhuhu)

u can try this link http://tv.ichannela.com/onair#on201204021830

fieza1871 thank you for the link. I was really surprised it actually worked but I only got to watch the last part. So basically all I saw was the same as the preview and the part where she goes to the bathroom. Why did he pull the robe open? He didnt want to lend it to her or what?

animeuver the str file for EP03 is working already. I checked it again tonight. Cheers!

Archived