[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Guest sarangwo

Chinese Subs are fast!

Unfortunately I don't understand Chinese... :(

I hope someone will sub this in English as soon as possible.

The subs in viikii aren't yet 100% complete and people from Asian countries can't even watch the drama. :tears:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, really hope that some one can sub this drama.... loving the chemistry between the character. The fact the Hwanie playing meanie boy also make me curious... I think from ep 2, the President, his asisstant and Hwanie know that she's a girl. The other dont know yet n the President ask her not to tell that she's female. Kind of like You are beutiful / Hanakimi kind of story...

Guest sarangwo

Really, really hope that some one can sub this drama.... loving the chemistry between the character. The fact the Hwanie playing meanie boy also make me curious... I think from ep 2, the President, his asisstant and Hwanie know that she's a girl. The other dont know yet n the President ask her not to tell that she's female. Kind of like You are beutiful / Hanakimi kind of story...

WooHyun(Hwanie) doesn't know that she's a girl. He thought that SeungYoon(EunAh) is a perverted boy and loves to wear girl's clothes.

Guest KIFIA

Guys what's the name of the one that sehyun fought with ? 

I can't wait for next monday ;~~~~~~~~~~; 

the rate should go up it's so depressing ;A; it's a freaking good drama why this ;___; 

It's Mino/Tagoon from B.o.M

and ep1 is 62% subbed on viki!

Guest Animeuver

Finally watched the second epi with chi subs. :D Awesome! XD

Actually...Woohyun is someone that really finish his promises...don't he? He gave back Seungyeon's phone after she KO'ed him...though he doesn't forgive her for the blackeye. :P And really speaking, even though he KOed the M2 Juniors...they don't seem to be spotting that much of a bruise. .__. But what he said is right. Jiwoo really need to step up his guts and fight for his rights. Seungyeon's not going to be there forever! And I realised that Jiwoo's actor is actually from C-jes too...C-jes expanded. :D Becoming more and more like an actor/actress management hub, XD.

Back to the drama...it ends with the teaser about M2 Junior disbanding...I guess we're getting back in track to find out if the 7 for the new M2 will be decided. After all...that would show how Riah's (Eunjung) role would play in terms of progressing the plot and increasing the characters. There's still so few shots of Kevin and the rest, sadly. And I don't even know the other M2 Junior's names. @___@;;

Can't wait for ep3! I really hope it lives up to this hype it's giving me. Dream High 2 died down on me halfway through...and I was watching just to find the ending. I hope this would do much better. :)

Thank you sarangwo.. So Hwanie character really does not that Seungyeon is a girl? Wow.. this gonna be more interesting considering I watch some teaser there is 1 accidental kiss between the 2. Double wow again. Wonder how Hwanie gonna play that conflict.. Its just like his hyung character in SKKS.

Does anybody know any other site that sub this drama beside viki. We in south east asia can access this drama through viki

Can anyone clarify the relationship between the main girl and her "friend", are they brother and sisters or best friends? I find their relationship so cute xD. I've only watched the raw episodes so I can't really comprehend anything (damn me1). I'll rewatch with subs later when they are available. So far I am enjoying the raws. I love Eun Na's character, she's not afraid to kick richard simmons and doesn't seem like a damsel in distress, (yay).Yoo Hwan is also really charming, can't wait for the relationship to develop between the two.

Guest sarangwo

Can anyone clarify the relationship between the main girl and her "friend", are they brother and sisters or best friends? I find their relationship so cute xD. I've only watched the raw episodes so I can't really comprehend anything (damn me1). I'll rewatch with subs later when they are available. So far I am enjoying the raws. I love Eun Na's character, she's not afraid to kick richard simmons and doesn't seem like a damsel in distress, (yay).Yoo Hwan is also really charming, can't wait for the relationship to develop between the two.

I don't understand Korean but this is my point of view:

The two are childhood best friends... probably they were next door neighbors or classmates before ....

The two are opposites...SeungYeon(EunAh) is a bright, tough tomboy while JiWoo(Yong-Hwan) is sweet , timid and somewhat effeminate boy who loves to cook and bake...

Whenever JiWoo is in trouble SeungYeon always there to protect and save him.

SeungYeon and JiWoo care for each other.... more than siblings.

I think JiWoo secretly loves SeungYeon since they were young.

WooHyun (Yoo Hwan) is a plastic jerk of celebrity ... I think something in his past made him become like that.

But things will change after he met SeungYeon .... and SeungYeon will help change his personality and eventually they fall inlove with each other.

Guest sarangwo

Among the gender bending K -dramas...

I noticed that the girl in this drama didn't bind or flatten her chest. 

I noticed that too she only wears thick or big clothes to hide them...

Even though her chest is obvious, WooHyun and other characters in the drama don't even seem to notice the bumps on her chest.

They probably think that they're muscles.:)

Hello! Viki.com is making subtitles of this drama.  :lol:

But for certain country it was not available...and my country Malaysia is 1 of them. I wouldnt ask for alternative site if I can watch it at viki...

Sorry, probably I didn't read properly your post and maybe I didn't think of this problem: for the fist time in months the subtitles are available in my country (Italy)...really, really sorry!!! :sweatingbullets:

Huhuhu... still waiting for someone beside viki to sub this drama... this waiting is killing me :-(

some good news i got from tweeter :  [info] Yoochun, Jaejoong & Yoohwan are nominated for Popularity Award in the 48th Baeksang for Miss Ripley, Protect the Boss and Thousand Days' Promise respectively. Ceremony will be held on 4/26, voting ends on 4/25. Other nominees are Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jae Won, Park Shi Hoo and Park Yoon Jae.

Guest sarangwo

Surprise Spoiler Picture!!!

The beginning of WooHyun's sexuality confusion!

Maybe this will be on episode 3 or 4!!!

Can't wait for this scene!!! :)

*quoted image*

Yay! Thanks uglypearl ! So excited for this! :w00t:

Archived