[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Has Yoohwan an official threads??

@Roro_Tae - Here is the thread for Yoohwan http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/357445-park-yoo-hwan-%EB%B0%95%EC%9C%A0%ED%99%98/

Its a bit quiet though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

K-pop: The Ultimate Audition Episode 14 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

image-FCD9_4F8E5F71.jpg

K-pop: The Ultimate Audition Episode 14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.co...k-pop-the-ultimate-audition-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project.

CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest gracefulmoonie

I had a blast watching this series. It was light and comical, but I have one question.

I was watching the BTS/ bloopers at the end of episode 14, and the scene where WH and YS kissed, and WH was like wearing a white suit, what episode was that scene in? Did that scene got cut off, b/c i know that this drama was suppose to be 16 episodes.

• 1 month later...

I had a blast watching this series. It was light and comical, but I have one question.

I was watching the BTS/ bloopers at the end of episode 14, and the scene where WH and YS kissed, and WH was like wearing a white suit, what episode was that scene in? Did that scene got cut off, b/c i know that this drama was suppose to be 16 episodes.

• 1 month later...
Guest foriamblessed

LOVE THIS SHOW! I LIKE WATCHED IT ONE WHOLE DAY CAUSE I LOVED IT! HEHE. i think its so underrated tho! i actually preferred this to like, youre beautiful. ok sorry shouldnt make the comparison but love this show! just the ending. errr 

• 1 year later...

Dang!! They cut it?! Because it didn't get high ratings? Fair enough, But it didn't tie up the loose ends like, who will be eliminated in m2 jr? What would happen to Woo Hyun and Seung Yeon? Would Team Leader Han return to Sunny Ent. with Hyun Suk or even have a date with him? What troubles will Hyun Suk and his company face (m2 Jr already knew Seung Yeon was a woman) when (I forgot who he was) found out that Seung Yeon was Hyun Suk's niece? Just because it was cut, we were left wondering with a lot of loose ends, trying to tie up.

Overall, this drama was funny at the first few episodes, especially when Seung Yeon was Woo Hyun's slave when his eye was bruised from that punch...ouch, but gradually gets boring as we head on. The BBF-like kisses that also made me bored. The plot was good, actors/actresses were okay.

This drama was one of the 'games' in my Kdrama 'carnival' that didn't exactly wow me, but it was there for me to face it and enjoy the most of it.

Archived