[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Animeuver

Animeuver, you don't know where i can download chinese sub? ^_^

I watched online...you can find out their baidu tieba. Just google: Kpop最强生死战, the chi name for the drama. It's been uploaded to major chinese streaming site like tudou and youku. :)

Guest Animeuver

how was today's episode? anybody who was able to stream? :)

Watched it without subs, so I can't be sure of the dialogue...

but it was really interesting. XD. I might be bias, but I liked how they skipped the '3 months worth of online voting' kind of stuff and went straight to the part where/how the final 4 are being chosen as trainees. There was interaction of Yoohwan-Eunah, which ended always ended up to having one being viewed badly by the other at the end of the day, XD And there was enough Yoohwan fanservice portions of smiles that melts me into goo (fangirl moment, ignore me). It was also showed that Eunah's special connection with someone in the company. And of course the great friendship between Seungyeon (Eunah) - Jiwoo is just...hilarious at some points. Jiwoo is such a sensitive guy...totally have a feminine side. :P

And really though, even though Woohyun (Yoohwan) is a huge meanie...he actually is really serious about his career. You can infer his passion from the first epi, of how he exclaim that he can't graduate if the members are not up to his standards. Yea, he's mean, he's a brat and he's got split personas...but that's because he actually treats his singing career as top priority. I'm wondering his background now, of how he became what he is. And...of his actual stage performance. They didn't show any bits of him singing or dancing yet (unless you count the intro in ep 01), but he have to at one point, I believe. To exert authority at minimum? Wonders how the writer is going about to do it. :)

Guest some1gurl

I'm really look forward into yoohwan character in this drama..so far he did not disappoint me...I really like the meanie woohyun and wonder how the love line will be created between eunah and him..hehee

this drama is sooo addictive...At some points is better than You're beautiful! And Yoohwan is actually a much better actor than his brother Yoochun. Even his voice is somehow manlier and older :P I am so hooked with this drama. After failure drama Dream High2 this one just made me sooo happy :P

Love the chemistry and the bickering between Yoohwan and leading female:P

Also who is the second lead who falls in love with her? The dude with the orange hair remembers me to Jeremy from YAB :P So far its exciting!!!

Guest jordi

Someone know the Rating for The drama ??

The ratings are very low :(

AGB Nielsen Korea

1st episode:

Nationwide: 0,23%

Seoul: 0,35%

jTBC "Syndrome" - 1,16% (Nationwide)

CSTV "Peninsula" - 0,80% (Nationwide)

Guest babyfaceyoochun

The ratings is very low :(

AGB Nielsen Korea

1st episode:

Nationwide: 0,23%

Seoul: 0,35%

jTBC "Syndrome" - 1,16% (Nationwide)

CSTV "Peninsula" - 0,80% (Nationwide)

what about ep 2 ?!! sad.gif

I hope the ratings will go up cuz its a really good drama! But then it isnt good commercialled cuz I just discovered it yesterday on dramacrazy....I mean it has me hooked on because of the strong acting and the plot!!! Its awesome beyond words. I think its much better than Dream High 1 and 2 and even than You are beautiful. I hope the ratings will increase cuz of the cast. I personally dont give a Dmn about the ratings but its important for the cast.

This is a cable drama so I think we can compare it to something like 7 or 8% of the normal broadcasting channels.

Guest SofiaSampaio

Xn3WQ.png

Can someone kindly tell me the name of the guy on the left? I think it's Song Sehyun but I'm not too sure.

So far I'm really loving the show, can't wait for more plot developments^^

Guest jordi

Bad news :(

AGB Nielsen Korea

2nd episode:

Nationwide: 0,20% (-0,03%)

Seoul: 0,26% (-0,09%)

0,2% is like a only 2-3% to national tv (KBS, MBC, SBS). This is very sad, because this drama is nice. :(

Guest Venus_Jin

*quoted image*

Can someone kindly tell me the name of the guy on the left? I think it's Song Sehyun but I'm not too sure.

So far I'm really loving the show, can't wait for more plot developments^^

yup it's him ^^

OMG his personality in this is just dhuifheufsfsjas 

Guys what's the name of the one that sehyun fought with ? 

I can't wait for next monday ;~~~~~~~~~~; 

the rate should go up it's so depressing ;A; it's a freaking good drama why this ;___; 

Guest wonnie17

awwww i think yesterday was bad timing because there were two finales last night! so i guess it may be one factor :D

it's sad that the ratings are very low :( i hope it will go up!! the drama wasn't promoted at all i think :(

Archived