[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Animeuver

Came in here to save all the pics of yoohwannie. XD I can't wait, it's in less than a week!! And I miss Go Eunah~ finally works from her!

Guest Roro_Tae

closer pics conference:

YooHwan:

536859328.jpg

20120313020641002012031.jpg

pyh2012031303500099000p.jpg

h781bqngj.jpg

536859327.jpg

1203134f5eb30c558500201.jpg2012031311251211101.jpg

2012031312127783171.jpg20120313133160886357082.jpg

Go Eun Ah  and YooHwan 

gisaimg2.jpg

1312241577800061000090.jpg

2012031312167723051.jpg 

201203130207110.jpg 

ZE:A’s Kevin talks about his acting debut

20120313_kevin_zea.jpg

On March 13th, ZE:A‘s Kevin attended the press conference for his Channel A drama, ‘K-Pop Best Survival‘, and shared his feelings on acting for the very first time.

He stated, “I want to work hard and get ZE:A’s name out there, just like Siwan and Kwanghee did.”

Kevin revealed that he used to be under the same agency as Russel Crowe when he was living in Australia and had received acting lessons to pursue his dream. However, he wanted to work in his home of Korea and gave it all up to debut as a singer there.

Kevin continued, “Siwan and Kwanghee both receive a lot of love through dramas and variety shows so I think it’s fortunate for the group. Everyone is working really hard and I want to work hard as well to learn and grow under ZE:A. It’s a lot of pressure, but I’m determined to make it work.”

Kevin will be playing the role of a prodigal student named ‘Kang Changmin’, who posseses a perfect pitch and is a vocal music major.

The drama will begin airing on March 19th!

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver + AKP.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Go Eun Ah’s rap made Mir speechless?

20120312_euna_Mir-460x661.jpg

Actress Go Eun Ah shared the reactions of her brother, MBLAQ‘s Mir, listening to her rap for the first time.

At the press release for the new drama, ‘Strongest K-POP Survival‘, Go Eun Ah giggled as she said, “Mir was speechless when he heard my rap.”

She continued, “My brother is MBLAQ’s rapper, but I’m also playing the role of a rapper. I call him up first and let him listen to my rap for the drama beforehand. He gives me a lot of advice, but is also speechless too.

In the drama, Go Eun Ah plays the role of Ji Seung Yeon, a cute tomboy with talent and a passionate soul. Due to some circumstances, Seung Yeon hides the fact that she’s a girl and joins a boy idol group. She’s the baby of a musical family and has been sweeping concours as a musician, but she dreams of being a hip hop warrior.

Go Eun Ah added, “I’m wondering if I should release a duet with my brother through this opportunity, but he’s still speechless.

‘Strongest K-POP Survival’ will portray the lives of those who dream of being an idol and will show their side of the story that not many people are aware of. The cast includes Park Yoo Hwan (JYJ Yoochun’s brother), Go Eun Ah, Hong Kyung Min, Park Hyo Joo, Kwak Yong Hwan, Jewelry’s Kim Eun Jung, Jin Hyuk, Cho Yoon Woo, B.O.M’s Tagoon, ZE:A’s Kevin, Song Sae Hyun, and more. Catch the first episode set to air on March 19th!

Source+Picture: Star News via Nate

translation:allkpop

Guest Roro_Tae

MBLAQ to make a cameo appearance on ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’

20120314_mir_goeunah.png

Idol group MBLAQ will be making a surprise cameo appearance on Channel A‘s new drama series, ‘Strongest K-POP Survival‘.

A representative from the drama informed OSEN on March 14th, “All the members of MBLAQ includingMir completed a shoot with us today.”

They will be making an appearance on the first episode as ‘MBLAQ’, but with a different meaning behind their name,” he continued.

On the same day, actress Go Eun Ah who happens to be Mir’s sister posted the photo above that she took with her brother on her official Twitter page.

Ahead of the shoot, Go Eun Ah surprised everyone at a press conference for ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’ by saying, “My brother Mir is an MBLAQ rapper, but I happen to be a rapper in the story as well.”

I first call my brother to let him hear the rap before I perform it on set,” she continued. “He gives me a lot of advice, but I think it also leaves him at a loss for words.”

Mir and Go Eun Ah have featured on variety programs together, but this will be the first time the two will be acting together and fans already have high expectations for the first episode.

Meanwhile, ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’ tells the honest stories behind the young hopefuls who dream of becoming an idol star.

The first episode airs on March 19th at 8:50PM KST.

Source & Image: OSEN via NateStarNews

translation:allkpop

Guest Roro_Tae

New still cuts of MBLAQ and Go Eun Ah on the set of ‘Strongest K-Pop Survival’ revealed

20120314_goeunah_mblaq_kpop.jpg

Earlier, it was revealed that siblings Go Eun Ah and Mir would be working together for the first time thanks to MBLAQ‘s cameo appearance in her new Channel A drama, ‘Strongest K-Pop Survival‘.

New still cuts of members Lee Joon, Thunder, G.O., and Mir show the boys working close with Go Eun Ah as they make their cameos as the sunbae of M2′s ‘Kang Woo Hyun’ (played by Park Yoohwan).

Like the close siblings they’re known to be, Mir and Go Eun Ah didn’t need much direction in pulling off their roles together, which earned them praises from the staff.

Go Eun Ah expressed, “It feels different seeing Mir at the film set like this. I feel like I had a great team of support with Mir and his MBLAQ members on the set with me. I hope that MBLAQ fans will show much love for our drama so we can hit a daebak with the viewer ratings.”

The drama will air on March 19th.

Source + Photos: OSEN via Nave + AKP

r

Guest Roro_Tae

[Trans] 120314 JYJ’s Yoochun’s Father Passes Away…Younger Brother Yoohwan Postpones Drama Filming

120314jyjsyoochunsfathe.jpeg?w=640

The father of JYJ’s Yoochun and talent Park Yoohwan has passed on.

During a telephone interview today, relevant personnel from (Yoochun’s and Yoohwan’s) management agency confirmed that, “Yoochun’s father has passed on.” Presently (T/N: at the time the article was published), Yoochun is on his way back to Korea from Peru, after finishing the JYJ concerts in South America,and is expected to arrive at Incheon International airport on the afternoon of 14 March. Therefore, it is unclear whether or not he has been informed of his father’s passing.

Representatives also stated that (Yoochun’s) younger brother, Park Yoohwan’s filming schedule for the Channel A drama “Strongest K-pop Survival” has been postponed. Relevant personnel clarified that, “The filming schedule has been adjusted for the other actors and actresses to film first.”

Source: [K Star News]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net and sharingyoochun.net

Guest Roro_Tae

[single] G.O & Mir – K-POP – The Ultimate Audition OST Part.1

98280.jpg

지오&미르 – K-POP 최강 서바이벌 OST Part.1

Release Date: 2012.03.18

Genre: Pop, Hip Hop

Language: Korean

Bit Rate: MP3-VBR (V0)

Track List:

01 알고 있었어

02 알고 있었어 (Inst.)

-------------------------------------------------------     -----------------------------

kpop-ultimate-audition.jpgkpop-strongest-.jpg

I wonder which love storyline will this be?

Is it...

a)First Lead guy found out that she's a girl but the girl doesn't know that he knew, the second lead guy doesn't know and will be confused of his sexuality.  -- ( like "Hana Kimi") ?

b )  First Lead guy doesn't know she's a girl and will be confused of his sexuality,  the second lead guy knows  that she's a girl and the girl knows that he knows her true gender - ( like "Coffee Prince") ?

c)First Lead guy doesn't know she's a girl and will be confused of his sexuality,  the second lead guy found out that she's a girl but the girl doesn't know that he knew -- ( like "Sungkyunkwan Scandal") ?

d)First Lead guy found out that she's a girl and the girl knows that he knows her true gender,  the second lead guy found out that she's a girl but the girl doesn't know that he knew, and  another guy  will be confused of his sexuality because of her -- (like "You're beautiful") ?

or ...

e) Both First and second lead guy found out that she's a girl but she doesn't know that they knew her true gender?

f) Both First and second lead guy don't know that she's a girl and both are confused with their sexuality because of her?

g) Both First and second lead guy found out  that she's a girl and she knows that both of them knew her true gender?

h) All the boys will fall in love with her and gets confused with their sexuality because of her?

Can't wait to find out!!! :)

Guest arjoon

I wonder which love storyline will this be?

Is it...

a)First Lead guy found out that she's a girl but the girl doesn't know that he knew, the second lead guy doesn't know and will be confused of his sexuality.  -- ( like "Hana Kimi") ?

b )  First Lead guy doesn't know she's a girl and will be confused of his sexuality,  the second lead guy knows  that she's a girl and the girl knows that he knows her true gender - ( like "Coffee Prince") ?

c)First Lead guy doesn't know she's a girl and will be confused of his sexuality,  the second lead guy found out that she's a girl but the girl doesn't know that he knew -- ( like "Sungkyunkwan Scandal") ?

d)First Lead guy found out that she's a girl and the girl knows that he knows her true gender,  the second lead guy found out that she's a girl but the girl doesn't know that he knew, and  another guy  will be confused of his sexuality because of her -- (like "You're beautiful") ?

or ...

e) Both First and second lead guy found out that she's a girl but she doesn't know that they knew her true gender?

f) Both First and second lead guy don't know that she's a girl and both are confused with their sexuality because of her?

g) Both First and second lead guy found out  that she's a girl and she knows that both of them knew her true gender?

h) All the boys will fall in love with her and gets confused with their sexuality because of her?

Can't wait to find out!!! :)

:D ha haa ha

wii i chose:wub:  (h)

all of them will fall for her

Guest sarangwo

waiting for this. seems like yoohwan and his bro drama will be airing at the same time..

i hope yoohwan will be famous too^^

Trivia:

Both he and and his big bro have in common.

They both fall in love with a cross-dressing leading lady.

YooChun (Micky) in Sungkyunkwan Scandal

and YooHwan in Strongest K-pop Survival

and both the Drama title have initials of SKS and both last word of the drama title rhyme with each other

:)

Guest Roro_Tae

The Ultimate Audition OST Part.1 ] G.O & Mir (MBLAQ) - 알고 있었어

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoxs7EeweRI

Archived