[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest luehoney

@yoyo_icecube, you don't even know how much I suffered last night... My internet connection macam siput babi yesterday.. SO DAMN SLOWWWWW...
and OMG!!!!! BAEK HAS INSTAGRAM!!! I'm gonna follow him NOWWWW!!!
What's with them and instagram right now.. one after another.. dorang pakat ape? LOLOLOL
WELCOME TO INSTAGRAM ERA!! LOL...

@luehoney i think they jealous of kris for having millions of followers kot. so they made 1 to proof they could get millions followers too. memang pakat ler... could be they all in the same room with their smartphones... creating n following each other last night XD
last night i tweet, saying i feel sorry for my siblings that if i get a smartphone, and kris will be the 1st one i follow not my sisters.. one of my sister replied: "HANG MEMANG" 
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

last night my download was not fast either.. i stop all my downloads to download exo's album first.. n MV.. then only continue download the one i stopped. 

tao update his instagram with a video...
http://i.instagram.com/p/nrxmqoBPZ6/

fandom never stop trolling
BnAq1n9CAAAK-oi.jpg

OMG... Baekhyun is totally addicted to instagram.. he even like a 'fan' photo??? 
ps: wtf with kris's photo??? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BnAwoa6CUAMsnnq.jpg

━━━━━┓ \\  ┓┓┓┓┓┃  ┓┓┓┓┓┃ ヽ○ノ 크리스!!!┓┓┓┓┓┃  /┓┓┓┓┓┃ ノ) ┓┓┓┓┓┃┓┓┓┓┓┃┓┓┓┓┓┃┓┓┓┓┓┃┓┓┓┓┓┃━━━━━━━
BnBKQ6FCUAESPv1.jpgBnBKQ6FCUAESPv1.jpg

Kris's photocard for EXO-M Overdose mini-album! [发fa]

Guest luehoney

LMFAO!!!  Baekhyun is totally digging Instagram right now!!! That boy freaking LIKED EVERY FAN EDIT PHOTOS!!! OMG!!!!! 
Now he knows how CRAZY and FUNNY their fandom is.. LOLOLOLOLOLBnAtGCrCEAAyzFp.jpg

BnA4MGmCEAA-Su9.jpg

YOYO!!! I see KLCC!!! YEAH!!!!!

Guest luehoney

@yoyo_icecube.. I don't know who's sitting on the KLCC.. can't really see.. Its so small.. and hmmm about the new logos.. do you like it??? I'm having a mixed feelings about it.. I think I like their old logos better.. I mean look at Sehun's and Chanyeol's new logo.. wtf are those???!! doesn't even look like fire and wind one bit!

Well, just heard the alums and I have only one comment: they're too short! When I realised it was over! NOOOOOOOOO! I want more! Love the second song (don't really know the name, ups), but I like them all, I think it has a different sound from previous albums, especially the Mama mini-album. But now I'm overdosing with "Overdose" MV, can't get enough of that!!!!

EXO daily sales since MAMA era..cr. owner
BnCMk3QCMAE1PUN.jpg

their 1st day sales increased!! hope they may break their own record :D

@luehoney about the logo.. i like some of it.. for example xiumin lay luhan and kris...but totally dislike kai, chanyeol, chen, D.O's logo... the only thing i like about this brandnew logo is: all of them looks easier to draw compare to old one. 
chanyeol's logo... doesn't looks like fire.. and does not looks like phoenix either.. if its a phoenix, its must be a very ugly phoenix XD
@PaulaL its a mini album, ofcourse its short.. huhu.. but mini album = cheaper.. exo fans needs time to saving money for the full album again..

double post.. mian.. 
exo-m overdose performances

Global chinese music 140419
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTQ7Ts8YafI

China music award 140423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRM3sQORCtQ

Best of best Nanjing 140425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLyqnGm2juA

Entertainment star world 140503

Guest HildaP

Good morning to all my little sisters!!!! My goodness,so many posts to read,all with great information. For the sisters who have instagram...are you going to post your own photos? Sis YoYo,7 months to wait...ok dear sis...breath in,breath out! I might see how uch it will cost to have one here,Im sure the price is different for each country. Anyway,sisters please post photos of our guys so I can see them...a big hug in advance to all of you.Listening to THUNDER right now...who is singing the beginning? Sounds so good.My guess would be CHEN don't know why but he is the first one who comes to my mind....Moonlight,slower pace so far...perhaps Lay in the beginning? Sounds as sweet as he looks.Or maybe D.O.(the Dark Knight)...I like this one better than thunder.Yes I sure like it.(stop,stop.stop) I just read its Chanyeol and Baekhyun singing most parts. Chanyeol,(the Happy Knight)...And here comes Love,Love,Love...sounds funny,the beginning, oooohhh yeah!

Seriously,I don't care who is singing,they are great songs...wow...love them

tumblr_n57jfhxGY61qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n57eo6j3cz1t1ysd1o6_250.png                                      . tumblr_n573toLDLL1qh1cveo1_500.png

imageMy Innocent Knight...tumblr_mu7btnPzPD1s1gc55o1_250.gif

tumblr_n4r1yxUPtK1rjpdpko2_500.jpgMercy Me!

@HildaP im going to buy expensive one.. or maybe iphone.. because im someone who use phoen for a very long time.. so i need good quality one. i dont change phone often. 
i will try to post the boys's instagram update as much as i can.. but. today there are too many updates from them.. and i missed some of them.. im sorry. :(
anyway.. you are asking who is singing intro of Thunder??
k version is adlib by D.O >> 1st like is D.O >> Baekhyun >> suho >> baekhyun >> chanyeol >> i dontknow who voice is this.. maybe kai >> *chorus*m version is adlib by luhan >> 1st line is luhan >> chen >> lay >> chen >> xiumin >> tao >> *chorus* lay >> *chorus* chen

Luhan's instagram already reach 1million follower
BnCsNhXCQAAj1qv.jpg

@NorahM i saw your username below but i didnt see your posts for days.. kinda miss you young lady :)
tao posted picture/video on his instagram asking we likes short hair or longer hair..he prefer short hair.
BnC7ofuCYAAFoSe.jpg:large

i like his longer hair.. but since he like short better, its up to him.. i love him either hair.. no matter how his hair looks like. :D

SM release fanchant for overdose!! hope fans will chant very loudly tomorrow!!
BnC72htCUAE0Zi6.jpg

and... lastly.. RUN's rap lyric was written by chanyeol
BnC7PBkCcAAlwsf.jpg

Guest luehoney

Oh tao ya~ I love your long hair better though.. LOL.. but it's okay.. as long as you're happy with your short hair, then I'm totally fine.. As long as you don't go bald, then we're good!!
I can't wait for EXO K comeback stage tomorrow!! I hope they're gonna SLAYYYYYYY~~~

Guest baekbae

MOONLIGHT! I am in love with this song! UGH! Soothing and such sweet sweet voices <3 !! 백현 & 종대 with those high notes...whoa...speechless :)

Guest HildaP

I just looked up the time difference between us,sis@yoyo-icecube and it says its 12 hours...DingDong that is quite a difference sis.Im slow to learn sis,it just occurred to me to look it up.Anyway

Its official!!! MOONLIGHT is the song I like next to overdose.....th?id=HN.607998005805318990&pid=15.1

tumblr_n57s1bGt5c1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg                                                                            tumblr_n57ru8DJj51qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msdqsnwVuU1qceh9co1_500.png......................................tumblr_n4pflnvX3G1r8t99eo1_250.gif

tumblr_n4pflnvX3G1r8t99eo4_250.gif.....tumblr_n4pflnvX3G1r8t99eo6_250.gifsweet thing.

tumblr_n4jqeqbaAD1t8vbmho2_r1_500.png

tumblr_n4cewvJzqJ1ru1hrko1_500.png

tumblr_mq36wdpdKP1syyajyo1_500.jpg

th?id=HN.608012235039508754&pid=15.1...th?id=HN.608017891505602872&pid=15.1...th?id=HN.608011620851714843&pid=15.1...th?id=HN.608016414039474225&pid=15.1.th?id=HN.608009692416707278&pid=15.1

female idol exo m on hubei tv 2014 exo m on hubei tv 2014 spring ....... sehun d o chen luhan lay kai suho tao baekhyun kris groups exo exo m

imagefor sis @PaulaL

image

I don't have any Instagram Account but you can see most of the Instagram posts and photos on Twitter.
Exo official, for example, will post the instagram news as soon as they are posted. Same for Planet-Exo.
Like Yoyo-sis', I'll try to stay alert and post what's new...

I've listened to the album many times now. My fav' song is Thunder too. Even if I think Kris' part is way too short !!!

ah.... im not alone who chose thunder as my fav. song this time!!! muahahahhahaha...love it. 
@baekbae be careful... im scared you might got diabetes because of their sweet voices... btw.. where are you from?
@HildaP yes unnie, when you have the sun.. we get the moonlight here.. :) 
@malamolly awwww... thx for thinking of updates too.. i think we can split up.. like i can update kris's insta, you can do other member.. yeah i follow their twitter.. they are one of my greatest source for exo's updates. fast :D