[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Yesssssssssssss ! At least, the MV (I mean... in good quality because I think everybody already knew them !) !!!!

Ok... May I be a bit critical ???
There are some stuffs I enjoyed : Kai. The dance. Kai. His crazy and intense face. The labyrinth part. Kai. (Ooops, too many Kais ^^)

But... so many things I dislike !
- why does the SM always use the same set : a box, few lights, and nothing else ? Isn't it a bit cheap for such a big company ?
- their clothes ??? What with Baek's and Kris' "hats" ??! I really think they don't suit them ! They remind me of young boys going to fish !! :-S
- can't we have a "tuxedo-version" only, please ! They are so sexy when they are classy !
- the same camera movements as in Growl... again... Doesn't the SM have any imagination ? Why are they always using the same tricks ??

Those remarks are only my personal opinion. ^:)^
I'm waiting for your comments about the MV...

@malamolly 
SM cannot be separate with boxes.. they do that too all their artist.. maybe they wanted to branding their artist as dance-in-the-box-idols
i love the suit outfit set too... to me men in suit are most sexy.. i love how its makes kris looks taller.. d*mmit his long legs.. 
because they did it once and people think its cool so they do it again.. hmmm.. but thanks god they have brain to use new style by zoom in and zoom out.. at least its a bit different than growl.. 

will be back after i watch the MV again.. will write full review later :D 

love you sis... 

Guest HildaP

Oh my sis YoYo,what in the world is weibo? I think Im going to stick with looking and posting from web sites. Thank you for explaining about instagram...Im afraid Im a very slow learner and I tend to stick with what I know. Instagram photos are more natural,right? They take them themselves? Is not a fanbase like twitter so the photos should be nice. As for the clothes on the official MV...sisters looks like we all agree with the clothing.I also like them in suits and even with those funny stretch pants they sometimes wear. Kris hat...yep...fishing gear alright. Kai...oh lordy kai...Im going to have another overdose soon. And Lay laying down,he is absolutely sis PaulaL's dream man!   Anyway sis YoYo  if I make an instagram account here in usa,will I be able to see their posts? Dance in the box Idols,you just made a new phrase sis and I like it. I never thought about it but its true...maybe it is their concept,,,Idols in a box,ready to be shipped!

I was thinking  that now they are showcasing Xiumins arms,his muscular,manly look.Trying to get him away from the baozi image but Im afraid for his safety...really I am...what if he is attacked by this crazy fans that want to touch his arms? OOOHHHHH just put that crazy jacket on me because I will go to Korea and find this crazy girls...He is now in the center stage,Im glad of that but I hope some fans remember that they portrait an image,for us, but who they really are is totally different. Its why I like to see them in variety shows and the showtime episodes,we see them,not the singer,dancer but them.Each one different,each one unique but still,sisters,what are they really like when the cameras are off? Will we ever know? Just a thought.

8-> 8-> 8->

140507 EXO title track 'Overdose' Chart update: Melon #1 Mnet #1 Bugs #1 Olleh #1 Soribada #1 Genie #1 Naver #1 Monkey3 #1 [cr: exonyeondan]

ALL KILL BABY!!!

just watch the mv

ok..i gotta be agree with @malamolly, the hat obviously looks ugly... yuck... 
the intro is awesome, the boys now can do better face expression. im impress!! 
i think, suit part in korean version is longer compare to mandarin version, while mandarin version got box+ugly outfit part longer than korean version. 
in korean version, luhan's looks very tall with the suit outfit. just like i mention previously, suit does makes them looks taller!!
i love luhan and sehun's face expression, chen and xiumin looks extraordinary handsome in the mv.. and not to forget kris too.kai looks handsome too. but his face expression was too fierce, sometimes looks like joker.. im scared TT.TT

song reviews (note that i havent check the lyrics, so this is base on my 1st impression and melody only)
EXO-M RUN
the intro was kinda scary for me.. XD but lay's voice sounds so good.. i think its his voice in the intro.. if not him its must be luhan, i got difficulties in differentiate luhan's and lay's voices. its a fast song, xiumin got alots of parts too, which makes me super happy. Tao's singing also improved.. his voice doesn't sound childish anymore compare to exo-m's songs in growl n mama. 

EXO-K RUN
i dont know why k version intro doesnt sound too scary XD its has different feeling. OMG chanyeol's sexy voice... im crying............sehun's rap.. sounds better than previous2 songs.. so he improved again.. yeoksi.. longer preparation brings out better result. i can hear the sound of piano and violin?? sounds like violin.. but im not sure.. its sounds so good. its like modern+classic.. lol.. im not music expert. mian

EXO-M moonlight (luhan+chenchen)
slow song, r&b feel. i dont know who is the producer but its has abit YYJ's feel.. i dunno.. will check it out later. chen's voiceeee..... ah..... im melthing..its bring back the what is love feeling as only luhan n chenchen singing this song..the different is what is love was ballad but this time is r&b... its nice. its must be better if got chen's highnote adlibs towards the end of the song!! 

EXO-K version (d.o+baekhyun)nothing much too say.. they really sing very very very nicely... they took my breath away.. ah... D.O and baekhyun's voice!!their adlibs kills!! seriously 

EXO-M Love love love
the music sounds very2 special.. did the composer using some traditional music instrument?? and xiumin's long part.. weeeeeeeeeee... im happy that they finally divide part equally.. at least non-main-vocalist got longer parts. one of luhan's part sounds so messy... got too much sounds and his tone was abit high.. im sorry to kris, but.. i do like tao's rap better than his in this song. earth air water fire.. sounds abit ridiculous XD 

EXO-K Love love love.. 
the intro rap was a bit (/_-) but chanyeol's rap save the intro. huhu.. the traditional instruments sounds... oh my... love it so much.k version 'earth air water fire' sounds better than m version. middle song rap.. sounds so good. better than intro. but i think i prefer tao's and kris rap better. 

EXO-M THUNDER (my favorite song)another r&b.. kill me. i fall in love in this song since they sing the preview at the showcase (where xiumin forgot his line)this song sounds sexy.. they got that glass breakin sounds, hey... i havent heard that sounds for a very2 long time in a song.. haha.. i guess im gonna try my best in memorizing this song. oh oh oh... thunder.. thunder.. thunder.. this time i like kris's rap more than tao's. sorry baby.. adlibs daebak!!

EXO-K Thunder
D.O's intro very2 sexy.. d*mmit.. his voice so sexy.. lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif im cryin.. he could makes ovaries explode by just using his voice. chanyeol singing.. you dont listen him singing very often.. and its not bad.. sounds so good.D.O's adlibs.. ah... i need O2.. chanyeol eventhough he sing only 2 lines.. its sound so good. sehun's rap in this song sounds annoying but for unknown reason i like it. thunder thunder thunder!! mansae!! 

EXO-M overdose
they chose the right song for the title track. shangying is no doubt attracts people attention with the cool intro.. fast song.. catchy dance.. kris's rap.... *dies*i dont know if i could memorize the lyrics.. its too fast.. i wonder how xiumin memorize his rap part.. xiumin.. b(^o^)d good job.

EXO-K overdose
chanyeol's rap is daebak!! too much.. this is too much.. dont know how to control my emotion.. this song is too good... lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif

EXO new logo
Bm91WAyCEAIsX9y.jpg

bonus: 
Bm96YpICcAAD9ht.jpg

cr. hellokrisho

@HildaP unnie.. instagram is an application on smartphone. yes.. you can see their photo as long as you follow them. be careful of the fakes account.. follow only the real one.. so far only kris, tao, luhan, sehun n chanyeol are confirmed to be real. you can see the username in my previous post. its their own account, they take their own pictures.. i posted a few kris's instagram's updates.. u can check it in previous pages. im still dont have any instagram account as i dont have smartphone.. for me, its not a 'needs' its just a 'wants' so i dont buy smartphone as i can be online on my laptop all the times.. but.. i think i will buy one soon.. (not so soon, maybe in next 6 months.. smartphone is expensive) so that i can follow kris :D
weibo is a social network service too.. its like a chinese twitter. all CHINA line got weibo.. but the one who update the most is tao. 
what we see on tv might be only 50% of theirselves. 50% believeable what i read from stalker post, xiumin is a really kind one :D no need to know about the rest, just know how your bias is.. you might be disappointed with their true behaviours XD but... as a fans, i accept them how they are.. if they do bad, i will scold them just like a family members so they know what is the right thing to do :D
@sheenangeles59 IKR.... moonlight sounds so good.. 

Guest HildaP

sis YoYo yellow color font is blinding!(LOL) couldn't see it very well. I found this in Kpop

Bm90rQ6CAAE_Q8J.pngBm90rQ6CAAE_Q8J.png

Our boys are back on top of the charts!CONGRATULATIONS

74912_1399331996_611847g7iKfXSA.gifggggrrrrrlllll461120_1398161691_gif_500x200_c0907a.giflol

192368_1394356948_chen_bb_medium.gif

675117_1398892999_gif_500x200_0d0072.gif 

tumblr_n55tztYpAZ1rlpg7no1_500.gif

tumblr_n55v6nXhSZ1ri5aypo1_250.giftumblr_n55v6nXhSZ1ri5aypo4_250.gif

tumblr_n55v6nXhSZ1ri5aypo6_250.giftumblr_n55v6nXhSZ1ri5aypo7_250.gif

tumblr_n55w5uXaoI1su7b5vo8_250.gif......tumblr_n55w5uXaoI1su7b5vo2_250.gif...tumblr_n55w5uXaoI1su7b5vo7_250.gif

tumblr_mxemkdxXZi1qa867to1_500.png                                                                 tumblr_mkciakBuXd1rio967o1_500.jpg                                    tumblr_n54utzOXjq1qh1cveo1_500.png

tumblr_n55q8cNh7e1qhmxnlo1_500.jpgSis YoYo...look out!

tumblr_n55r0ouK4f1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg                                                                                                   tumblr_mqzeluw5Tk1s1qxa6o1_500.jpg

Well,Im going back to listen to their new songs. I can't tell who is singing sis YoYo but I like what I hear! Waiting patiently for the MV of the other songs. I love you sisters!!!!!!

>:D

@HildaP unnie, i already edit my post, change the post color.. u can read it now. and.. this is tips to learn their voice, you need to imagine their faces when they sing it.. its helps me by imagine their face, whether the voice suit their face or not XD now i can know their voices

poor sehun, his foot being stepped again.
Bm-MM26CAAABmVd.png
Bm-MM26CAAABmVd.png 

Ok, just finished watching the official MV and I'm out of breath. Someone call the doctor!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! Totally loved, loved both MV. Oh how I miss these guys! keep it coming! this picture of Lay totally killed me, sigh...vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h18m06s144_zpsb30e8vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h18m14s235_zps60015vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h17m31s32_zpsf8b98dvlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h17m22s193_zps64a9fvlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h17m40s110_zps3707fvlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h18m42s227_zpsef846vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h23m31s59_zpsc3df1bvlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h19m14s60_zps450d25vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h19m04s215_zpsdd749
vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h31m35s6_zps095e4e1vlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h18m32s126_zpsbf67fvlcsnap-2014-05-06-19h31m03s185_zps1b620

Glad to see that you agree with me, sisters ^^

@PaulaL : Ooooh, those pictures ! Yes, definitely, the maze part IS amazing !!

@yoyo_icecube : Yes, Kai is kind of scary ! But, to me, he is just sooooo funny ^^ He makes me laugh... and shiver !
When he dances, you can see that he doesn't care about anything. He is completely immersed in his dance and his role play ! I like him for that !

As for the album, I like Moonlight and Thunder. And Run too.
But we don't hear Kris enough... (or I am too demanding ?)

@malamolly yeah.. i agree with you. he indeed very2 into his dance.. his moves are very2 sharp and energertic.. its amazing!! 
moonlight sound the best when u listen at night.. a nice night.. areumdawo bam :) thunder during rainy day (drizzly rain) and run in the morning... before you start your day :D 
yeah, seems like kris' part decreasing.. but xiumin's part getting longer.. hmmm 
or maybe i mistaken.. because i was too excited when listen to it sometimes i didnt focus on the voices. XD but he got long rap part in title song, that's more than enough for me :D

going to hear the albums now! I'll let you know tomorrow my humble thoughts! But I'm glad to hear that more people that don't usually sing so much sing more. I think it should be more even, because that way all members have the same projection

Guest HildaP

Hilda P is static with Xiumin contribution,in awed at his transformation and proud that he has work so hard this years and thart SM gave him a chance to shine...and how he shines!!!!!!!! You guys know how I feel about him...Im so proud! And you can see the difference now how he holds himself,how proud he is of himself...he has lots of confidence now. Its him the one I see,the one my eyes follow,my heart beating to each step he takes...OOOOhhhh He wants me...OOOHHHH he has me...OOOOHHHH he hurts meeeee(not really) call the doctor...IM in OVERDOSE!

Guest HildaP

tumblr_inline_mu7x0bw4S81qih0k0.gif

sis YoYo I don't have a smart phone either or plan to buy one,Im also in the that's a want to have,not need kind of thing. I love my pc because it lests me travel from my chair and it lets me hear our guys. So no instragram for me...no weibo(funny name) no other social networks except for twitter, and I don't use that.

XIUMIN...XIUMIN

%EA%B9%80%EC%8A%88%EC%8A%A4%EB%8B%98%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%ED%95%B4

3

CAN SOMEONE GIVE XIUMIN MY CELL NUMBER...PLEASE!!!!!!    

Guest HildaP

A video made by a fan with just Xiumin in it singing his parts of Run.                     

a fan wrote this about her bias,says all we feel....“but i’m never going to know what his skin feels like pressed against mine, or what he likes in his coffee. or if he even likes coffee… and i wonder why i love a stranger with all my heart, and why someone who doesn’t even know my name means more to me than i mean to myself.” so true.

10176274_641298589293916_474794913587112

tumblr_n56a5qpNEr1qlger4o1_250.gif................tumblr_n56a5qpNEr1qlger4o3_250.gif...................tumblr_n56a5qpNEr1qlger4o2_250.gif

tumblr_n56g28l0g81qhmxnlo1_500.jpgswwet!

tumblr_n55tvtto081s3z68no1_500.gif

Sisters...Im going to say goodnight. Xiumin has exhausted me with his manliness. Love you all!

Guest luehoney

Sisterssss.. i was not able to be here last night and spazz because my internet connection was so damn slow!!! so sad. but i've watched the mv and heard their full album!!! omg! daebak!!! Thunder is my fav song hands down!!! i want to spazz so bad but im actually in the middle of lecture righy now. lol... i'll be back later to spazz more.. hehhee... btw @HildaP unnie.. in my opinion.. the boys having an instagram accounts is like their efforts to connect more with their international fans. before this... they only interacted with korean and chinese fans through weibo and their exo official accounts.. by creating instagram.. international fans could now also comment and talk to the boys.. even if they don't reply to our comments. at least the know that international fans like us love and support them too :)

baekhyun join instagram!!! 
username: baekhyunee_exo

d*mn..i want to buy smartphone now.. but my next royalties is gonna be on january.. i have to wait another 7lxhtongku_org.gif lxhtongku_org.gif
@HildaP its ok if you dont have that... we'll update this forum so you'll see the pictures the boys upload :D dont worry.
@luehoney soulmate!!!!! my favourites song is thunder too!! i was totally having not enough fingers spazzing about the boys last night. glad you finally appear..