[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest exolovelove

@yoyo_icecube wow that's great. Nice meeting you. Im 15yearsold :). From KL.the exo-m were not at shanghai? yay ! That's great. Do you know what time will the showcase be ?

@startingagain they love it way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! they update their instagram like everyday... especially tao and sehun. my days never get boring again XD btw.. welcome to the thread. hope to see you here again :)
@DefinePerfection thank you for informing us. im not from US.. but i'll try to help you vote!! nice meeting you here.. hope to see you here again :)
our mr. wuyifan updated his weibo..dedicated to the mothers.. i bet he really2 miss his mom.. :( 
BnSe-JyCUAIW_m4.jpg

140511 Kris: "Happy Mother's Day to every mother out there. Happy Mother's Day. ps: It's been hard on you Mom, your son will do his best."

translate by playfulkris (twitter)

Mr. zhangyixing also update his weibo, dedicated to his mom.
BnSc3x3CYAA8a8H.jpg:large
BnSc31gCEAI3wJ5.jpg:large

translated by planet exo (twitter)
Lay's mom repost lay's post with a heartwarming reply...BnSeMIhCcAAum8Z.jpg:largeBnSeMCtCUAAL49x.jpg:large
translated by planet exo (twitter)
happy mothers day to all mothers in the world. 

@exolovelove exo-m and exo-k both already in shanghai. we dont get the shanghai pictures because exo-m going straight into their cars once get off plane. eventhough they cant see their fans for their vip treatment this time, but im glad because im sure they are really2 tired because they just finish a global chinese music show then straight away go to airport n fly to shanghai, at least they can avoid the mess trying to get thru an army of fans in the airport.. saving times and energy. they must be tired. huhu.
im not sure about the time.. maybe its evening or night.. 
--------------------------------------------edit------------------------------------
 just remember that i need to go to a kenduri tomorrow.. and its quite far.. so i might miss the showcase. so i post the link first here..
http://bogou.tv/exolive  http://www.douyu.tv/exolive 

i dont know what time the showcase will start.. just be alert... i believe its in evening just like during their korea showcase. hope the showcase run well.. looking forward for the performances video!! hehe

Guest exolovelove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVatbMD-XI8
Raw Entertainment Relay - Interview with uri EXO. in this video many cute2 scene of them ! but its not subbed. but allkpop translate already. 

On the May 10 broadcast, Kai shared the funny episodes that happen because of their large member count, "Since we have a lot of members, if we don't check, we always [accidentally] leave one member behind. We had a lot of such incidents." Chanyeol added that the same thing happened to Baekhyun yesterday, "Baekhyun too. Yesterday, we finished practice and returned to our dorm but we got contacted by him. He asked, 'Where are all the members?' It turns out he was at the agency headquarters by himself."

The members also pointed to Tao as the adorable crybaby among the group to which Tao explained his tears at their fan meeting in Japan, "[The fans] were holding up glow sticks and when the lights turned off, I was very touched."

When asked, "Who is the member who gets the choreography wrong the most?", they chose Tao. Lay defended him, "When we dance, there's a lot of versions. There's a Chinese, Korean, stage, and music video version [a total of eight versions in all] so it's a little bit confusing."

When asked, "Who is the member that has the most [funny] talents?", the members pointed to Baekhyun and revealed that he can imitate 'You Who Came From the Stars' Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun). Baekhyun then gave an explosion of aegyo with his "Boong boong ah, I'm sorry" phrase.

When asked, "Who is the member that looks like he can do 'eating broadcast' the best?",everyone pointed to Xiumin who shared, "I love eating. Whenever I eat, I eat passionately",and showed his charismatic 'eating broadcast'.

pictures update. 
airport pic..this is my fav. today:
sehun snapped by twomoons.
BnSgZsfCYAABawV.jpg

when sehun act like his idol forever miranda kerr's fanboycr. beakhyuns (twitter)
BnSKebGCIAAgH3j.jpg

today's chinese global music..
creadit as watermarked/logoed
BnSxVZPCYAAW6G2.jpgBnSwWbMCEAApD_f.jpg
BnSu2zgIUAAmaOf.jpg

tao has finally reach 1million follower:cr. taoris internationalBnSgQzcCQAAHA2Z.jpg

sorry.. actually i plan to post a long picture post but.. i feel sleepy tonight.. goodnite everyone.. hope to see you all tomorrow.. :D

Guest exolovelove

@yoyo_icecube yap you're right ofc their tired. pity exo. btw thanks for the link. I hope u enjoy the kenduri. Thank you for uploading lay and kris post. lay's mom reply make me cry :(
i found video of how suffering EXO is omg.

i pity them so much

hello new members!@exolovelove, it's very nice to see such a young fan here but expressing her feelings in such a beautiful way. My bias is Lay and I was also very touched by his mother's answer. The chinese members must suffer a lot from being so far from home all the time. I guess it's the price of fame.sis yoyo - it was you, right?-thanks for the link for ep 1 of XOXO! it was great!

Hi everybody !!! Nice to see that the thread is gaining new members ! Hope to see you often here !

I miss the Shangai showcase... But I'm watching the amazing pics Exofficial is posting on Twitter !

I think Kai and Baekhyun are absolutely adorable nowadays ! I love their style :
BnWFy-GIcAA4nHJ.jpg
BnWE9NMCYAAAKr-.jpg:large
BnWIH_UCYAAgH03.jpg

BnWKQ7bCMAA32-7.jpg
BnV8XijCQAA_aCR.jpg
Aren't the leaders cute !!?

I'm eager to see the videos, now !!!

Guest exolovelove

ahhh ! chanyeol and DO love growing there !!

KAISOO !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-lGszGFtbg
Exo supporting Kim KibumLAY AHHHH

Guest luehoney

AHHHH.. I've been gone for a day.. and now I see some new faces here!!!
ANNYEONG!!! HELLO!!! HAI!!
I hope I will see you guys again!! visit us often ya!!
BTW, CONGRATULATIONS EXO for winning first on Global Chinese Music Chart yesterday.. I was absent the whole day because of some wedding T.T
oh, and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to any you here if you're a mother too!!
our boys all looked so happy during the China showcase.. I think they look the happiest when all 12 of them are together.. :')

exo instagram update.
kris kill me with his selca.. im struggling for mylife right now... he's too cruel. this selca is too much.. why he's so hot??? TT.TT
BnW0Tp0CAAEzsmx.jpg

sehun instagram update
BnW0RfYCAAAAQ0k.jpg
BnW2Oi9CMAA2UIx.jpg:large

baekhyun instagram update
BnW1X8WCMAAv_Q0.jpg

luhan updated instagram
BnXCTnxIgAAP_ks.jpg

tao's instragram update
BnXU1j0CAAI42Jk.jpg

Whouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! My, my, Kris !!! Thx for the pics, Yoyo-sis !!
I'm so glad he now shows his tattoo freely ! I was so angry against the SM to want to hide it !
This is really personal : but I think it makes him even sexier (is it possible ?) !!

@luehoney : it's so weird to see everybody celebrating the mother's day ! In France, its only in two weeks !
When I saw the Exo messages this morning, I get frightened. I thought I had forgotten to celebrate ! But, I realized later that we don't have the same calendar :D

@exolovelove : I like the Kaisoo moments. I enjoy seeing the members having complicity together. That's so cute...
China Big Love Concert is one of my favorite interview of them all. They seem to enjoy it. And I like the Chinese shows because the M-members are more at ease. Kris is at his best when he can speak chinese. He is the funniest !

A funny Luhan's pic : What's happening to him ?? :))
BnXFdXrCUAE-6kq.jpg

I like this one too :
BnXFXBPCYAA0zC8.jpg

Guest luehoney

AHHH... @yoyo_icecube.. you're right.. It's nice to see some positive comments from Knetz.. They can be so damn harsh sometime.. Bashing people is like their no 1 job.. so it's good that they're commenting good things, especially for EXO M... M members needs some love from Korea too..

oh and btw...
BnWqMgCCUAALVG0.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLASE FREAKING STOP THIS BOY FROM GRABBING HIS CROTCH EVERY SINGLE TIME!! IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE KIM JONGIN!! YOU ARE KILLING US HERE!! STOP!

@malamolly i love china love big concert too..i hope they will record that show again this year!! its was very2 funny..plus masong (china love big concert's MC) is one of the best MC among MC that works with exo in china..i like him the most! the best!! he know exo very well, done his homework on exo, know exo's habit.. not 'making much assumption when they cant communicate with k members' (happy camp mcs done this too much.. i dont like it, seriously, especially nana)
btw, thx for the funny pics. XD

ps: tattoo does makes him looks sexy.. and his armpit hair ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

@luehoney yeah...kim jongin should stop to that... because of his behaviour sometimes i unintentionly look at that ares.. WTF... btw.. he's looks scary nowadays.. because of the white hair he looks like joker... with that scarry stare... oh my..... *run away*

@yoyo_icecube : Lol ! You want to run away, I want to take care of him !!! I really enjoy his "scary" side, the white hair and the blue eyes (and the crotch grabbing, but that is not new !). ! He is so damn sexy nowadays !! ^^
And I like the way he plays the crazy guy in Overdose. I think his "acting" (if you can say that for a dancer) is quite good !

@malamolly you know i cant deal with scary things (or man) i find big man (like kim jongkook) is scary, too many tattoos-man is scary.. and guy who had scary glare (like kai and D.O) is scary. my heart is too soft, scared and fobia of alot of things..maybe i've been hurt too much before, so its kinda effect my psychology. i wish, kai would at least smile at me if i could meet exo one day.. all i need is his smile. if he glare or give me deadly scary stare, i think im gonna hide behind kris. XD