[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

Hello sis @PaulaL...I also like Xiumin and all the guys with dark hair. I guess Xiumini like his blond look.But,it makes him look older,maybe its why he still has it. As for the photos of our guys when children...I LOVE IT!...I think none of them have had plastic surgery...surely none of them need it...Goodness Xiumini was adorable and so serious...Chanyeol his usual happy self...Im adding Chanyeol to my bias list...I have a motherly love for this kid...actually for all of them.Its just that some of them just touch your heart in different ways. And yes,sis,I can see Tao having difficulty in some of the videos,specially interview ones.Lay has to be so careful,maybe its why he was not in any of the photos with the rest of our guys in L.A. He was energetic enough during the performance so maybe he needed a good rest.OOOOOHHHHH how in the world are we,that love them so much,are going to go through life when they find a significant other????? I suppose the same way as now...oh well. By the way,if any of those silly girls in roommate hurt Chanyeol's feelings...watch out...our wrath will be with you!!!!!!(silly me).Did you see the photos of the plush toys he has with him? OOOOHHHHH I can't take it.(lol)

I have overdosed myself looking at our guys photos.So,just for today Im not posting any photos of my beloved biases.Yesterday I had the biggest headache,from staring at my screen and drooling over their phots.EXO-K watch out guys...crazy woman on the prowl!!!!!

Guest baekbae

생일 축하 한다 변백현!!!! Missed you and the rest of Exo in LA this weekend ^.^

happy birthday baekhie
eventhough i dont like you sometimes but trust me, you're placed somewhere special in my heart.. 
sorry for making you worried hildap unnie.. im fine, just busy spending my times with my siblings.. i still come n read n see all those awesone pictures you all posted.

Guest luehoney

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ONE OF MY BIASES!!!
MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY :)
Baekhyun.gif
large.png
27524383.gif
BekpWcrCYAArABg.jpg:large
651508_1399285773_tumblr_mtvt76xut61qlpe
tumblr_n4to80JcRA1qlpecuo8_250.gif

I'm celebrating Baek's birthday by watching all those wonderful pics of him on internet ! My Twitter account is submerged by his cuteness ! ^^
Bm4cSEZCMAE4bPZ.jpg:large
And his sex-appeal, as a matter of fact !

I can't wait to see Exo K come back. I miss them so much (Kai's dance, pleaaaase, I need my dose ^^).

I like the "babies" pictures ! Actually, I'm surprised ! They haven't changed that much !! You can still recognize them quite easily ^^

Entertainment Star world with exo-M (cr. boonyi)
ep1

ep2 

i just watch ep2 only, currently downloading ep1... this show is hilarious.. i love it!!! XD

ps: i see chenchen getting really close to kris nowadays.. i like it so much.. chenchen is now one of my favorite exo member. he's cute and very2 kind. 

Guest HildaP

Oh sweet Baekhyun birthday is tomorrow.Our sweet guy is growing up. WE LOVE YOU BAEKHYUN! we want the very best life has to offer for you.keep dancing,singing and smiling for you make us very happy.

th?id=HN.607993221214769080&pid=15.1                                               

Guest HildaP

welcome AHKOUSHIPAKDAT! Sisters, we already have 108 pages.It was not long ago that we were celebrating the 100! WoW. :o) :o) Soon we will celebrating our 200. Well,pretty soon anyway. I just watched the video sis YoYo posted,its hilarious. Xiumin couldn't be cuter and Lay,he has to explain everything in detail...he must be a perfectionist. he also mention how the guys take care of him...Im sure he is very appreciative of their care for him. Kris...well,he is King Kris! He tries to be serious and ends up so funny.You have to love him.I was just looking at prices for the mini-album package and Im not going to to be able to afford to buy the whole album,if the price of the mini is an indication of how much they want. How many songs in the mini? If they send Xiumin cell phone number with it.I will buy it! what are the chances.   OOOHHHH I wanted to ask my sisters...what do you think when our guys wear their pants so short and you can see their ankles? wearing those socks that you can't see or no socks at all. My opinion,they look dorky when their long pants are so short.

Guest HildaP

I just read that Xiumin and Luhan both audition for JYP entertainment and got rejected...wow...Im posting his audition song for JYP. I love how he sings...but I suppose I love everything he does...so far.                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCHq2hCE1k

And here is Xiumin and Chen singing it together  AAAAAhhh my heart..                         

Guest luehoney

[Fan Account] A broadcast station staff is so touched because of EXO

Hi everyone. I've worked as a broadcast station staff for 2 months. I'm writing these words for no implicit purposes, it's simply because I'm so
touched… 

I'm not a shy kind of person but to be honest, I'm still not used to celebrities so when standing in front of them I become so timid. In my first month working for the station, all I did was preparing for the shows, organizing documents. But then, that day, when the whole EXO performed to promote Christmas Day, I was given some task related to the stage, it was taking the singers on stage according to the order. Even though I was so nervous and confused, I still stayed close to the artists' waiting room to do my task.

When I was close to some artist's waiting room, I accidentally tripped so hard that it caused a loud sound 'RRAHM'. Some singers walking by glanced at me and even glared because of all this commotion. At that time i was really dampened but i couldn't stand up because my ankle hurt so bad. I had no choice but sit down completely to check my ankle, then suddenly 2 male singers appeared and asked: "Are you ok?". I said i was fine then they asked: "Can you stand up?". I said i could. Then suddenly one of them took my hand and helped me up saying: "Please be careful, it has been hard for you, thank you very much".

Only after a while did i know the one who helped me up was Xiumin and the one who ran to me after him was Baekhyun. I was really touched. And i have to say, what moved me the most was that, at that time, their faces showed sincere care for me…

That day, for being too surprised, i couldn't say anything except for a "thank you" to them. But seriously they made me feel so so so touched, 
and this little story in those very first days of work will remain as unforgettable memory.

source- https://www.facebook.com/exo.netizenbuzz/photos/a.307382409408943.1073741832.301310230016161/325242040956313/?type=1&source=46
Translated by DobiLatte.

AWWWWWW.....

@HildaP the games are hilarious.. when they play the crack the eggs.. tao said "angry bird will flying out" that was so funny, kris laugh at it.. lol..and when tao teased kris when he gotthe hard boiled egg mean kris the last one will get the raw eggs.. XD so funny.. the grandma games also cute!! lay treat the grandma very well!! this is one of the show that i like so far, the mc also funny and not overdoing it. 
@luehoney awwww... these boys jinjja!! kind hearted! so proud of them :D
Huang Zi Tao update his weibo DP 
Bm7mvuSCUAAt-Ta.jpg

xiao lu update IG with a selca
Bm8rd4DCEAE760J.jpg

fans compare it to sehun's similar's selca
Bm8zrbVCYAAVNBi.jpg

while kris comment on his friend's pic
Bm8z7v1CMAEVw--.jpg

he's not talking about tao.. but its a sunglasses by gentlemonster.this guy always make a free advertisement for brands he used. is he 'fishing' sponsor or  adv contracts?
http://gentlemonster.co.kr/2013/shop/product/ver2_shop_product_detail.php?it_id=1394439539&it_BrandName=

and.. and.. kris.. even kris using wrong words.. its should be you're, not your rite?? hehe.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUNNY BAEKHYUN!The fifth of my bias' birthday is exactly a week before my birthday so I'll never forget that date! Although I wouldn't forget it because it's one of our boys birthday's! yes! He is a world of joy and I think he truly has the heart of an artist and an entertainer. I hope he can fulfill his dreams and be very happy forever.Saranghe! Keep brightening our live with those beautiful eyes and that so cute smile!
166012_455802267771805_1025833979_n.jpg

GOOD NEWS OVER FLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. SEHUN OPENED HIS INSTAGRAM!! 

http://instagram.com/xlkslb_ccdtks 

Bm9PmWqCYAAXb9d.jpg

hey you sehun!! how dare you use all members initials.. its too looooooooooooong~~~~~~~~~XD the magnae loves his hyung.
2. OVERDOSE ALREADY OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN BAIDU MUSIC
Tracklists:
1. overdose2. moonlight3. thunder4. run5. love love love
EXO-K http://music.baidu.com/album/119387845#10004-tsina-1-61437-8c8773b5fb5a29d8d49ab32a75384814EXO-M http://music.baidu.com/album/119383650#10004-tsina-1-62567-8c8773b5fb5a29d8d49ab32a75384814
EXO-M's Moonlight is #1 on Baidu Music King Chart (v: luhanqt)

its a celebrationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bm9TEH3CEAAE-hB.jpg

3. CHANYEOL UPDATE HIS IG: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BH

official MV released!!
EXO-K 중독

EXO-M 上瘾

seems like got slow r&b songs... i love it so much!! its celebration today.... im gone crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhsisters... where are you all???
ps: SM on schedule!! isnt that awesome??

Guest HildaP

morning to all! Sis @yoyo-icecube...help me understand why is it good news that sehun opened an instagram account. I see some of them already opened accounts and have hundred thousands fallowers. Ok,what's so good about it? You have to kinow Korean or Mandarin if they post and who is to say they actually read all the messages they get and even answer them. I have twitter and its actually a big disappointment to me....OK,here is something else I have a problem with and that's fans taking bit and pieces of videos of our guys and making a video as if they are real life couples.Boy to boy relationships. I have no trouble if it was true,they have a right to love who they want but,I truly dislike when they take this loving relationship they have and turn into something else.Maybe its me,yes Im sure its me,because apparently millions of fans like it. But here is one that doesn't. There,I took that out of my chest....I love all the EXO members,having a sincere love relationship is a private and cherished thing.

tumblr_mnnu9k88mE1qal6qmo5_500.gif                                                                                                 tumblr_mnnu9k88mE1qal6qmo3_500.gif

tumblr_mnnu9k88mE1qal6qmo6_500.gif

tumblr_mnnu9k88mE1qal6qmo2_500.gif

tumblr_mnnu9k88mE1qal6qmo4_500.gifHANDSOME!

tumblr_my01roci0Z1ruob97o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n55owvMf671qhmxnlo1_500.jpgtumblr_n55ohb6B4U1qhmxnlo1_500.jpgtumblr_n55bgcAF971qgnxifo1_250.gif

tumblr_n55bgcAF971qgnxifo2_250.gif...tumblr_n55o1pzEce1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN

Guest HildaP

OOOOHHHH MY GOD!!!! I just watched the official MV and I can't stop smiling. I LOVE IT! Its wonderful how they made it.WOW and some people thought the couldn't come back better than last year....Well,THEY HAVE!!!!!!! DAEBEK!!!!!!

tumblr_n50nrrURNY1qh1cveo1_r1_500.png

Can't wait to see their comeback show and see them perform the other songs...They sound great.

tumblr_n55rtsuL6c1raepogo1_500.gif

tumblr_n55s2iYQ6O1rn8lhxo1_500.gif

tumblr_n55rvbYFID1qgnxifo1_500.gif                                                                                                             tumblr_n55rjs6IJI1tv73qco1_500.gif

tumblr_n55rd8COBk1saq0axo1_500.gif

tumblr_n54zfrAjlW1ru8saco2_500.gif

tumblr_n55rof9OlA1tr76seo1_500.gif                                              tumblr_n4vz0kFmx31tsc0dto1_500.png

tumblr_n55rg6OzNV1qgnxifo1_500.gif

tumblr_n55rm5xwBN1s9qwmco1_500.gif                                                                                            tumblr_n55rzlyfI61qi4jgto1_500.gif

tumblr_n55ri2AWuR1rxgajoo1_500.gif

@HildaP unnie, what's so good about sehun opening instagram is we will get more chance to have his picture update often. as we all know sehun is one of the members that often update the official site with his pictures, dont you think he will do more often as instagram must be more easy application to upload photos?? :D
and.. the boys dont have twitter, of course they wont reply us in twitter.. twitter is for worldwide trending.its very2 useful to catch up latest news thru twitter, they are really2 fast. i doubt exo will reply any fans thru SNS, they only reply in official fansboard. they reply in SNS once in a while.. 
dont worry about they dont understand english.. now we have google translates, exo can use it to translate to korean or mandarin :D .. and those boys goes to school, i dont think they are too stupid to not understand fans's message. they can ask kris if its too hard to understand. :D 

Tao update his weibo:

im planning to open instagram, but i wont abandon weibo. Don't worry.