[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest kaeruchan

glad to see that people are still positive about this drama...I love the trailers,and I love the first two episodes..and I'll continue to support it until the end! woohoo! :w00t:

sorry for the sudden hyper..because I keep replaying the two episodes and can't help but adore MY and EJ! though it's still early to guess what's going to happen in the next episodes, I'm sure there's a solid reason why great actors and actresses decide to take this project~ ;)

me and my friend are working on the recaps since no one is going to do it, because we think that this show needs more love! hopefully more people are going to watch LDW and LSY's crazy antics and raise the ratings, although that's the last thing I care about when I'm watching a kdrama. Ratings don't determine the quality and popularity of a show, right? :lol:

that's all for now^^ counting days to the 'Wild' Wednesday & Thursday! :wub:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys! I'm so happy reading Dramabeans recap but my smile stopped when i read DB wont do the recap for next episodes >_<

Kaeru chan, thank you very much for doing the recap. I wish i could understand korean.

Incardine, yea bit sad. Wook is positive abt this drama. It's only beginning, and not yet the end.

Guest keysyoo0987

Hello WR lovers! Though they may not be the first in ratings, (too early to tell) we the supporters who laugh and enjoy the chemistry between the lead couple will always be watching them and encourage them right? Though I too love JIW, my heart also belongs to LDW! Besides it's really fun watching them bickering at each other. And from the spoilers of the next episode they will be really mad at each other. Let's see who's gonna be a softie first! The baseball player man-child or the baseball fanatic bodyguard. Can't wait for the time when the romance blooms between these two.

Anyways, anyone know where i can get softsubs for WR?

Wow I can't wait for the romance to start. The main lead is actually really pretty. Love how Wookie is looking at her in that picture. Wookie is one gorgeous man and this is the only k drama I'm watching at the moment.

Why are people so obsess with ratings?

Guest noopie_1

Thank you kaeru chan for the recap! Love it! Agree with what you have said. It makes me feel relieved.

Let's support "wild romance"!

Wave wave to asti_g_mei, kler, incardine and to all SOAW mates, love to see you again:)

Today is episode 3! Yeay so excited!

I really enjoy watching WR, it's enjoyable, and make me laugh!

Hi arjoon, welcome to our thread ;)

Thank u everyone for updates! Anyone is watching live streaming tonight? Because i cant watch KBS streaming in TVU player (one and only web that work wt my mac) the rest i shld download plug in, whr i dunno wher to DL, since most is for PC.