[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone here! Thank you for the updates! Sincerely I wish all the best to wookie's new drama.

It makes me worry when I found out that wild romance's rating is the lowest among all three dramas >_< 

However reading all the positive feedback in this thread and from ockoala, makes me relieved :)

Wild Romance, fighting!!!!

ps. is there anyone here watching Wild Romance live streaming? I can't watch live....

Guest famiamia

KEKEKEKEKE. Just watching the episode 1 without english subs already cracked me up. Lee Si Young is so freaking adorable with his curly hair and boyish look. LOL. Dong Wook is funny too. Rooting for this drama to have a high rating ^_^

Love all the sound effects. It makes this drama looks so comedic. LOL.

The Invisible Lee Pyung Gang also has this kind of sound effects. It makes the drama more fun to watch.

I wonder if they have the same PD/audio guy :P

Anyway who is the neat looking guy wearing suit next to Dong Wook? Is it his assistant or what? He looks funny because he has no expression. Hahahaha.

Synopsis Summary for Episode 2 of Wild RomanceTitle: The worst keystone combination

Eun Jae and Moo Yul who are regret everyday that they can’t get rid of each other, are in the mood of hoping to relieve from the bodyguard and client relationship as soon as possible, and a plan is plotted under suggestion of Eun Jae.

Jin Dong Soo is troubled by the suggestion of the team for him to retired.

On the other hand, reporter Ko feels that the KTV incident is strange, and starts to investigate the surrounding of Moo Yul.

wild-romance-wallpaper_1024x768_01-600x450.jpg

wild-romance-wallpaper_1024x768_02-600x450.jpg

wild-romance-wallpaper_1024x768_03-600x450.jpg

for downloading the high res version please log in to free wallpaper

(credit to http://asian-drama.org)

Wild Romance Viewers’ Response: Sign of Big Hit vs Forced Punchline

Audience has spoke hightly of the new KBS 2TV Wednesday and Thursday drama series Wild Romance which depicts the sweet love story between violence and ignorant man and woman.

Wild Romance tells the story of baseball player played by Lee Dong Wook and female bodyguard played by Lee Si Young who used to be judo player, get to know each other because of unexpected bad karma, and from the initial hostility to fall in love with each other eventually.

Viewers said, “This is a drama that really provokes laughter in the market that is in the ‘laughter’ downturn,” “Very funny from the first episode,” “The drama that will be big hit,” “Lee Si Young and Lee Dong Wook perfect acting,” “Very much like to know the next episode,” and other praises.

However, some viewers said, “Too much emphasis on humor with actions and expressions,” “As if watching the retrograde comedy that goes again the time,” “Generally it’s very  sloppy,” and so on.

(credit to http://asian-drama.org)

Comical Plot of Wild Romance Fascinates Viewers

The duel of actors Lee Dong Wook and Lee Si Young in imposing manner attracted attention of many viewers.

KBS 2TV Wednesday and Thursday drama series Wild Romance debuted on January 4th, 2012 with the staging of sparkling war of nerve between Lee Dong Wook and Lee Shi Young, opening up the prelude to the romance story.

Moo Yul (Lee Dong Wook) and Eun Jae (Lee Shi Young) encounter in a KTV by chance only to become biggest enemy, turned up Moo Yul was threw to the ground without reason by Eun Jae. The video of them fighting was uploaded to Internet, and Moo Yul who has already been known as the rouge of baseball industry does not have any benefit for him if the gossip of him beating up woman spread. And Eun Jae who is known as bad people in the police world also has similar idea.

Eventually, to quell the fighting video incident, Moo Yul employs Eun Jae as his bodyguard, but Eun Jae is getting tired of Moo Yul. Turns up it’s because Eun Jae is the super fan of Blue Seagulls baseball team, and she attributes all the reasons for the team to lose in the baseball league to Moo Yul.

wildromance-premiere-joke.jpg

Moo Yul lets Eun Jae who is bodyguard to drive, as far as to a remote villa before letting Eun Jae gets off work, deliberately takes the opportunity to revenge, and at this time the war between Moo Yul and Eun Jae officially starts. But Eun Jae is not a personality that does not fight back when hit. She starts to fight back after taking enough beating from Moo Yul, either grabbing his neck in the name of protecting him, or does not help Moo Yul to stop the egg that flied his way, making him got hit and etc.

The flower of love also slowly sprouts between the slapstick of baseball player Moo Yul and bodyguard Eun Jae whose originating from judo player. The fight that they staged beginning from the premiere of the drama has attracted the audience, the fine and smooth picture, superb acting by actors, coupled with intense plot led the audience into the drama, and viewers are looking forward to how they’re going to present more unpredictable jokes.

via TVDaily

(credit to http://asian-drama.org)

hello.. i'm a newbie on this thread. Thanks for making this forum for Wild Romance. rolleyes.gif

임정희 Im JungHee - 필라멘트 Filament (Drama '난폭한 로맨스 Wild Romance' OST Part.1)

Download links here -->KMusicDL!

You can check it also on youtube on this YT link ^o^

wub.gif

Ratings are out and made me feel sad. mellow.gif

381799_340378965973494_326408927370498_1390659_973605012_n.jpg

Source : AGB Nielsen via Hancinema.

didnt managed to watch ep2 yesterday....but omo why is the rating still in single digit....hope it will improve by next wk. so far ldw and lsy is seriously good in this drama and this shld be another wookie best character in a drama cuz its totally showed a different side of him and i enjoyed it so much.....wonder if koreans don't like comidic kind of drama??? :sweatingbullets: Wild Romance Fighting !!

Guest alicechen

Wild Romance begins (Ep 1&2)!

Download Links (HanRel 450p) here.

Hilarious. I didn't like Lee Shi Young's hair from the stills but now she's rocking it with her natural cuteness. blush.gif

One word after seeing ep 2 ----- Really entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved this episode too. ldw - daebak!!!!! lsy - nice acting !!!! I hope lsy's hairstyle changes during the later stages of the drama. its really disturbing. except for that, i like how it progresses with comedy bet. the leads. Is this baseball season for KBS???? Now only i realise the previous GJ also the male lead was a baseball player.

i am really sad that the ratings decreased as to the 1st one whereas the other two dramas picked up by atleast 1%. hope the rating improves for the next week.

Also, anybody recapping WR? Koala gave her impression on the 1st episode. DB is not recapping. I dont know whether WELCOMETOHAPPY'SWORLD is recapping or not?????? CLOCKWATCHER has told that it will up during the weekends. i am curious as to some of the dialogues bet. the leads. Really good. I hope the writer takes the drama in the senseful path as the drama progresses and maintain the entertainment and comedy to the viewers.

WR fighting!!!!

Guest toGETherONE

FS LINK - HANrel (XviD, 450p, 720p)

FS Folder

(bookmark above folder link as new episodes will be added weekly...eNJOY!)

phew~ THANK YOU... dunno why semi-fly decide to removed the 720p torrent link... good thing you're here. ^_^

Funny Acting of Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young Makes Audience Laugh

The hilarious acting of foe lover in Wild Romance, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Si Young is making audience burst with laughter.

KBS 2TV Wednesday and Thursday drama series Wild Romance tells the romance story of baseball lover Eun Jae (played by Lee Si Young) who gets to know baseball player Park Moo Yul (played by Lee Dong Wook) belonged to her most hated baseball team, and then unwillingly becomes his bodyguard and gradually love began to bud.

In order to appease the humiliation video of baseball player Moo Yul, Eun Jae becomes the bodyguard of Moo Yul, and two persons begin to loathe each other in episode 1. In 2nd episode aired on January 5th, 2012, the duel between them is even more hilarious and comical.

wildromance-lee-si-young-lee-dong-wook-hilarious.jpg

When wanting to escape when locked up in a warehouse at countryside, Eun jae is saved by emergency response 119. As the result she owes Moo Yul a favor. And the humiliation suffered by both persons including Moo Yul who is surrounded by mentally disabled patient because of Eun Jae is making audience laughing.

As the punishment for Moo Yul to lose a baseball game, the scene of humiliated Eun Jae who has to go to a rib restaurant to eat by wearing red dress and with imposing manner of walking red carpet is indeed the best scene among all the funny scenes.

The look of Eun Jae wearing a red dress revealing shoulders is making audience burst to laughter. Moo Yul who purposely let her wears a red skirt to go to the restaurant praises her as “very beautiful” but think another, showing his naughty face. The duel between the self-esteem of two persons really did give audience no choice but to laugh.

And the perfect funny acting of Lee Shi Young and Lee Dong Wook is critically acclaimed.

credit to: http://asian-drama.org/

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Just finished watching the first two episodes of this show and LOVED them! So funny and cute. I can't wait until next week :) 

I like this show, finds it even more entertaining than Salaried man. When Lee Si Young stuck his back out to get hit by the ball which was in the strike zone, and then laughed, thinking she get a walk to first base was hilarious. On the other hand, if she is a baseball fan, she should know it wouldn't not work. Nevertheless, I found it very humorous. Great show, will keep watching.

Guest incarnadine

I finally saw the first 2 episodes consecutively and even without subs, I found it extremely entertaining, hilarious and cheeky. I'm also strangely drawn to the story, especially regarding the mysterious anti-fan and the ambiguous association between Mu Yeol and Oh Man Seok's character's wife.  It's too bad it's not doing so well in the ratings game. But I'll keep on watching it, that's fosho :)