[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a new teaser in baidu. here is the link.

can anybody translate the teaser? really wonder what she said in the press conference scene :).

teaser looks really funny. hope there wont be any cliche and will be the best of 2012:)

Ooooh this looks interesting and I like the cast. The jury is still out for me on Lee Dong Wook's 'stache but I will say that I'm not a fan of Lee Shi Young's hair. But Oh Man Suk and Lee Dong Wook's bromance looks very cuuute. ^_^

Wait... is it me or does Lee Dong Wook with facial hair make him look a little like Kim Min Jong? I do think Kim Min Jong looks good both with and without facial hair.

lol preview of episode 1 looked so wacky...i am so loving wookie and his funny moments.....wookie with moustache reminds me of his character in La Dolce Vita... i hope lsy will have a hairstyle revamp after few episodes of the drama...the hair is just so crazy :wacko: hope some subbing team will pick this drama and do an english sub...*praying hard*

Guest kaeruchan

the press conference for this drama is today! here's some pictures from the news, credit to nate.com and respective news agencies :)

PP12010200086.JPG

PP12010200085.JPG

PP12010200083.JPG

20120102_1325483284_77699000_1.jpg

2012010215054143303_1.jpg

NISI20120102_0005666654_web.jpg

Lee Si Young & Lee Dong Wook looking mighty fine :D

1325482975_02144035-e.jpg

1325483644_02143228-f.jpg

1325485046_253816.jpg

120102_4f0149a63655d.jpg

cute! :wub:

Hwang Sun Hee, looking forever 20..

02144835218003_61000090.jpg

Oh Man Seok (Eric's long lost brother)

20120102_1325495472.jpg

OMS & HSH..

20120102_1325487284.jpg

happy to see them playing around ^^

110102_phsa13.jpg

201201021527779785_1.jpg

20120102_1325485032.jpg

Wild Romance, fighting!! :w00t:

Guest kdramafanusa

Posters Released for ‘Wild Romance’

[2012-01-02]

The new KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Wild Romance” has unveiled its  posters ahead of its opening on January 4. The romantic comedy revolves  around a wild baseball player and a woman bodyguard.

In one poster, Lee Si-young, who plays female protagonist Yu Eun-jae,  grasps the cheek of Lee Dong-wok, who plays her opposite, Park Mu-yeol.  She takes on an annoyed look and sports a short curly hairstyle which  makes her look like a boy. Lee Dong-wook also holds onto her hair with a  frown.

1260_3301_l.jpg

In  the other poster, Lee Si-young smiles shyly wearing ear muffs like a  cute little girl, while Lee Dong-wook leans toward her with a confident  look.

The posters hinted at how the relationship between the two will develop from enemy to couple.

1260_3302_l.jpg

“Wild  Romance” is directed by Bae Kyung-soo, whose previous works include the  hit shows “Famous Princesses” and “Women in the Sun,” and is written by  Park Yeon-seon, the script writer of “Alone in Love.”

Writer: KBS Media Jin Yeong-ju

Source: GnG Production

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned.

-----

Lee Dong Wook On Action Scenes with Lee Si Young

2012-01-02 18:09  l  CJ E&M enewsWorld | Lee, JinHo

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/con.. icon_copy_1.gif

http://www.enews24.net/ne..icon_article.gif                                                  

Lee Dong Wook, the lead of the upcoming KBS2 drama Wild Romance, talked about how it felt to act with a ‘rough’ actress in a drama with many action scenes.

42195204.jpg

The press conference for Wild Romance  took place on January 2 in Seoul. The leads Lee Dong Wook, Lee Si  Young, Oh Man Seok and Hwang Sun Hee came in to share their thoughts on  the drama.

When Lee Dong Wook was asked what type of action scenes he didn’t like  the most, he answered, “There were a lot of scenes in which Lee Si Young  has to throw me down to the ground. Lee Si Young has a rough image, but  actually it was hard because I had to throw myself down instead of  being thrown down.”

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Si Young are paired as the violent and ignorant  baseball player Park Moo Yul and the bodyguard Yoo Eun Jae, who has to  guard the player she hates the most. The two can’t help but hate each  other in the beginning of the story, so they had to act out fierce  action scenes followed by lovey-dovey romances.

Lee Dong Wook said, “The action scene that we filmed in Japan was  especially difficult. If I didn’t match [Lee Si Young’s moves]  perfectly, I could’ve broken my arm, so I had to be more engaging. It  was especially difficult because it wasn’t just like the bickering that  usually takes place between lovers, but more like the action that  appears in films.”

At this, Lee Si Young said, “I wanted to do the action scenes, so I said  I wouldn’t use a double. In the Japan action scene, I had to hook my  leg onto Lee Dong Wook’s neck, turn 360 degrees, then finish in an arm  bar. I practiced a lot, and after doing it for real I felt proud and it  was fun. I think I get my energy from action scenes.”

Wild Romance will air its first episode on January 4.

Photo credit: Wild Romance

----

Lee Si Young, “I’m not afraid of Jessica’s fans, they are helpful”

January 02, 2012 6:00 pm /   dkrogers

20120102_1325487446_22341200_1.jpg

Actress Lee Si Young recently said that she is not afraid of competing against SNSD’s Jessica.

On January 2, Lee attended a press conference for KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Wild Romance in Seoul. When she was asked, “Don’t you afraid of Jessica’s fans?” she said, “Not at all. They are rather helpful.”

Lee will play the role of a bodyguard named Eun Jae in the series.  She is a private guard of a baseball player named Park Moo Yeol (played  by Lee Dong Wook), who she hates. But when Jong Hee (played by Jessica),  who is Park’s first love appear, their relationship will change.

Lee said, “I previously worked with Kim Hyun Joong and Choi Siwon,  who are very popular, but their fans usually support actresses who play  opposite them. Than’s the good thing about it.”

“Jessica and I are not just competing against each other. We love the  same man so we can share our feelings and that will make the series  more enjoyable.”

The series is a romantic comedy about a tough girl who has to guard a famous baseball player.

Lee talked about her real character and her role’s character in the  series. “We have several common things but I’m not violent and I don’t  have hot temper like Eun Jae.”

Besides Lee, Lee Dong Wook, Oh Man Seok, Hwang Sun Hee, Jessica, Kang  Dong Ho, Lim Joo Eun, Lee Han Oui, Lee Won Jong, Lee Hee Joon, Jang Tae  Joon, and Kim Jin Woo will appear on the series, starting on January 4.

Source: Korea.comTV Report

--

Lee Dong-wook pulled off all action scenes for new series because of Lee Si-young

Reporter : Lucia Hong.

Editor : Jessica Kim.

2012010216385197735_1.jpg

Actor Lee Dong-wook poses during a press conference  for upcoming TV series "Wild Romance" held in Seoul, South Korea on  January 2, 2012. [KBS]

Korean actor Lee Dong-wook says he has performed all of his own stunts  for the action sequences in his new TV series because of his co-star Lee  Si-young.

Lee made the remark during the press conference for KBS' new Wednesday  and Thursday primetime romantic comedy "Wild Romance" held in Seoul on  Monday while talking about his chemistry with the actress who won the  National Amateur Boxing Championship in her weight category last March.

"Most of the time, actors use stunt doubles for the really difficult  action sequences but Lee Si-young wanted to do them by herself which was  tiring for me because that meant I had to perform my own as well," he  explained.

Lee then added with a smile, "There are several action sequences and  even more scenes where we are always bickering so I feel bad because I  don't think I've looked at Lee Si-young in a normal way. I keep glaring  at her."

To this, Lee Si-young responded that she liked that Lee was enthusiastic  in practicing the action sequences with her and was satisfied that they  did not use stunt doubles.

"I think that if I didn't follow her I would probably break my arm......  which is why I wish Lee Si-young wasn't so greedy in performing all the  action sequences for the series," Lee Dong-wook jokingly replied.

"Romance," helmed by producer Bae Kyung-soo and written by scenarist  Park Yun-sun, tells the story of a pro baseball player named Park  Moo-yeul (Lee Dong-wook) who female bodyguard Yoo Eun-chae (Lee  Si-young) ends up having to protect in order to protect their  reputations although she is also one of his biggest anti-fans.

The show, also starring Oh Man-suk, Hwang Sun-hee and Girls' Generation's Jessica, will make its premiere on January 4.

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012010217423981058

http://www.kbs.co.kr...ance/index.html

Hi could the thread starter use this link for the KBS site? The other link does not contain the links for all the stuff.

Hi clockwatcher...nice to hear you're doing the recaps. Might pop by as I don't intend to watch the episodes until it is fully subbed tongue.gif

However who am I kidding I probably have to watch it raw tonight anyway as if I can wait.

Heads up North America ( at least I think so as I am including Canada) apparently viki has the license to stream the videos. So whoever is from there can watch it about 2hrs post broadcast in Korea.

http://www.viki.com/...ressive-romance  Whether is is subbed fast  that I can't answer- most of the subbers are only free on weekends and anyone who knows me on viki- knows I don't take well  to 'why isn't the episode subbed yet' as the subbers are all volunteers :-)  Softsubs will be out with a 1 week delay if it's subbed in  time. 

Looking forward to this as this will be the only drama I am following this month besides Brain.