[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

WIIL I DONT LOOK AT THE RITING:wacko:  I JUST ENJOY THE DRAMA:rolleyes:   BC THERE OTHERE DRAMA THAT HAVE HIGHIT RITNG I DONT LOOK AT IT :sweatingbullets:  SORRY FOR MY ENG

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep -4 good one and the story is progressing well. The misunderstanding by EJ reg. PMY and HSY comes to an end. and MY's past is coming out. May be we see jessica atleast at the end of next week. I really liked this episode to the core. I think this one is a good example for a rom-com. Preview for ep.5 also looks fine. The kiss by that mystery lady with MY, I am jealous. I dont think EJ will kiss him when she see him sleep close-up. Lets see what happens. I have wait another week. (I keep tellin - ratings - forget it! forget it! forget it dont worry about it)

WR fighting!!!!!!

Guest incarnadine

WILD ROMANCE  Episode Ratings (AGB  Nielsen) *quoted image*

01    7.1 

02    6.7 (-0.4)

03    6.4 (-0.3)

04    6.2 (-0.2)  

Let's look at it this way: At least the drop in the ratings is at a decreasing marginal rate, right? right? lol :P

You know what, I've accepted that perhaps this drama is not everyone's cup of tea. And like someone said, it happened to air at the same time (and timeslot) as other good dramas right. It's just that for people like us, wacky, lighthearted and quirky rom-com is what we are looking for, and WR totally fits that bill. Even though it may not be as popular or widely watched as its MBC or SBS counterparts, judging from this thread alone, I know that the people who do watch WR are really into it and are religiously following it. Think of it as a cult following of sorts :D

I'm really, really excited to see the rest of the story slowly unravel. I think that for the coming episodes, we are going to see the drama writer's distinctive storytelling style in action :)

looking at the rating i got the feeling it will go up a bit when jessica from snsd appear cuz of her fans BUT I will definitely be super sad if that happens cuz LDW and LSY have done very well with their acting and the story line is getting better and I dont want the rating to go up because of one character that is not the anchor of the drama and its all for the wrong reason....come rain or shine i will always support Wild Romance LDW & LSY....btw with out eng sub I enjoyed and laugh a lot while watching ep 3 & 4 so this 2 have actually acted out their character very well.... kudos to them and the rest of the existing supporting roles from ep 1 till now...btw the manager KIM is quite a funny man too his expression is so frozen and EJ girl friend is equally a weirdo...both she and manager kim should just fall for each other :lol: and made the drama more whackier :D

Let's look at it this way: At least the drop in the ratings is at a decreasing marginal rate, right? right? lol :P

You know what, I've accepted that perhaps this drama is not everyone's cup of tea. And like someone said, it happened to air at the same time (and timeslot) as other good dramas right. It's just that for people like us, wacky, lighthearted and quirky rom-com is what we are looking for, and WR totally fits that bill. Even though it may not be as popular or widely watched as its MBC or SBS counterparts, judging from this thread alone, I know that the people who do watch WR are really into it and are religiously following it. Think of it as a cult following of sorts :D

I'm really, really excited to see the rest of the story slowly unravel. I think that for the coming episodes, we are going to see the drama writer's distinctive storytelling style in action :)

yes.. before we knew it, it's already climbing it's way upwards.. Lol! wub.gif

i dled ep4 and watched it again with a clearer image and its so fun...the scenes at the mountain, the hotspring water and at the dinner table are so much hilarious... MY tot EJ likes DS when she kept staring at him during dinner time lol I repeated that scenes so many time :lol:

from the preview of ep5 seems like MY and EJ getting comfortable around each other hahaha dun know what made EJ so happy that she hugging and clinging on to MY and the later don't even push her down...oh my I cant wait for them to have feelings for each other :wub: it wil be a wild wild romance fighting and bickering 24/7 :lol: ...can't wait for next wk episodes....

Hi everyone!

Honesly, I don't care about the ratings at all but I do fear that with low ratings, they are going to ditch the drama and not do the best they can. I fear they will change the writer/director or the plot. I just hope they won't give up on the drama. I like it just the way it is now.

This drama is so hilarious and I really enjoy it, the fight scene was wow! That's the first time in Kdrama that I see two leading characters fight with each other so badly. I wonder who will fall in love first. My Guess, EJ and then MY.

^ well I don't think it'd happen. I remember the writer's previous drama Evasive Inquiry Agency, also on KBS, its ratings were even worse but it still kept the same direction till a very satisfying ending, just like how the writer wanted it. True, the drama was underrated but doesn't stop it being a standout. So I wouldn't be too worried for WR. it's the first time since Coffee House that I'm waiting impatiently every week for a kdrama ^^

Guest me22you

That's too bad that the ratings don't reflect how amusing this drama is. So many people are missing out ! I haven't checked out the embrace the moon drama maybe it's really good too, will check it out.

Anyways, I crack up in every episode. And I'm so happy to see Wookie again after SOW. Did any die hard fans of LDW noticed that he wore this fuzzy fur collar jacket/ vest at the airport for ep 4, which was similar to My Girl ? I can't help but notice as it was fuzzy too. When I saw the similarity it took me back to when he was also in an 'airport' scene in My Girl, which was the climax of My Girl drama. Maybe it's not a coincidence. And the accupuncture and the pulling over the car while driving was also in My Girl too. Although these ideas get recycled a lot in kdramas esp. accupuncture for tummy aches:)

To be honest I've always thought LSY is a pretty actress but was never into her. I never even finished watched Poseidon, but she was also in PK and BOF. So I always just thought she was just another pretty actress. But here, I think this is her best work so far. I think the role brings out the best in her acting. No need to mention about LDW, I fell in with him at first sight. LDW is one of my top fav. actors. I simply adores his nose I have to say and just love his many quirky expressions. Fighting LDW !

Well I hope the ratings go up so that they won't consider making it shorter or something awful like that. I am looking for more laughter !

That's too bad that the ratings don't reflect how amusing this drama is.  So many people are missing out !  I haven't checked out the embrace the moon drama maybe it's really good too, will check it out.  

Anyways, I crack up in every episode.  And I'm so happy to see Wookie again after SOW.  Did any die hard fans of LDW noticed that he wore this fuzzy fur collar jacket/ vest at the airport for  ep 4, which was similar to My Girl ?  I can't help but notice as it was fuzzy too.   When I saw the similarity it took me back to when he was also in an 'airport' scene in My Girl, which was the climax of My Girl drama. Maybe it's not a coincidence.    And the accupuncture and the pulling over the car while driving was also in My Girl too.  Although these ideas get recycled a lot in kdramas esp. accupuncture for tummy aches:)  

To be honest I've always thought LSY is a pretty actress but was never into her.  I never even finished watched Poseidon, but she was also in PK and BOF.  So I always just thought she was just another pretty actress.  But here, I think this is her best work so far.  I think the role brings out the best in her acting.  No need to mention about LDW, I fell in with him at first sight.  LDW is one of my top fav. actors.  I simply adores his nose I have to say and just love his many quirky expressions.  Fighting LDW !

Well I hope the ratings go up so that they won't consider making it shorter or something awful like that.  I am looking for more laughter !

@me22you......wookies is the BEST.....lol...

i just now finished watching My Girl and as soon as i fiished i was looking for another LDW drama, so i was on cloud 9 when i saw WR just realsed so it was like wish coming true....i loved wookie's expressions whenever he was teasing JYR there. and here also he continued the same but in with more comic timings. loved himmmmmmmmmm alottttttt here...

@bold.....was LSY really there in PK and BOF...i watched both the shows but dint notice her. wt character she played there ???

i think ppl who passed this drama really dun know what they are missing ..... what a great drama this is so far... seriously i have never watched repeatedly korean drama without eng subtitles but for WR I at least watched 2 times and repeated lots of my favourite scenes...lol this drama really made me become crazy like the 2 leading actor/actress :P

abt the rating I noticed quite a number of Lee Dong Wook's drama which were really very very good in terms of delivering of characters and storyline always turned out with low ratings eg La Dolce vita...that drama was awesome and LDW was amazing and briliant there but the rating was low like WR ....that drama is still my no.1 drama among all LDW works...and I am pretty sure wild romance will be my 2nd most favourite kdrama from LDW and I have become LSY fans while watching WR....i have never noticed her before this :( oh btw i didnt realised that lsy is 29 yrs old...oh lalala she looked really younger than her age...lucky girl

Can't wait for ep 5! Oh hell! Why Wednesday seems to loooooong!!!!

I've just seen LDW's SOW but never really finished it. I remember LSY playing the palace maid in Kingdom of the Wind. At first, I never thought that LSY can make a good pair with LDW but oh heaven! I am loving both of them! Their chemistry is something you really shouln't miss and of this is the show that will take your stress away. :wub::wub:

BTW, are they shooting almost live to the broadcast? I can't help but notice LDW seems to be so tired in most of the scenes. It shows in his eyes.

This was not the drama I was planning on watching, but I made the mistake of checking it out, and now I am so hooked! It's just the kind of ridiculousness I crave. I've always had a soft spot for LDW, but he is a revelation in this role, I flippin' love his screwball side. I hope the crazy stays throughout the drama, it's the most compelling part about it. Lovelovelove it. *quoted image*

Me too! I didn't plan to watch this but hooked after ep 1 and 2... rolleyes.gif

Guest flora47

I really like Lee Si Young,she was awesome in The birth of the rich ,i didn't know her at the beginning but i finished it because of her.She made me laugh so much ,she really has a talent for comedy.She already made several movies,i think she is recognized as an confirmed actress now

the story is more interesting this week because there is more mystery and the characters are more developped.According to the preview,she will see him from an other side,not only as a jerk but an handsome and sexy man, it's a great step

In the description ,they said that his ex left him, i don't think he would keep a necklace with 2 rings on him everyday,someone in viki said that perhaps it is from his parents, it seems more logic .At the end of the ep,he touched his neck ,it's like the necklace is a part of him

i watched 2 times each episodes,i hope the drama will keep being interesting and funny.

I also didn't want them to fall in love so soon but the writer has probably a plan.