[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Streaming WR now and oh gosh, im enjoying the show so much.

Its so fun, fast paced and entertaining!

LDW is such a cute jerk and LSY is so damn cute!

I'm so glad LDW is not like his role in Soaw or MG.

Now my expectations for the show went up, crossing my fingers it won't disappoint!

Omg i had so much fun with their bickering through the show!

They exaggerated actions and everything! WOOOHOO.

I'm definitely loving this show.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noopie_1

I wanna watch this! Can't wait to download the first episode! Kyaaaa!!!

It's my first visit in this thread. From the trailer, I believe I will enjoy watching this drama!

@ clockwatcher I will look forward to your recaps! Thanks in advance!

Streaming WR now and oh gosh, im enjoying the show so much.

Its so fun, fast paced and entertaining!

LDW is such a cute jerk and LSY is so damn cute!

I'm so glad LDW is not like his role in Soaw or MG.

Now my expectations for the show went up, crossing my fingers it won't disappoint!

Omg i had so much fun with their bickering through the show!

They exaggerated actions and everything! WOOOHOO.

I'm definitely loving this show.

I totally agree with you! I watched the first episode and it is really entertaining and hilarious! I love how they edited it and put animation to make it visually appealing!

Guest dramacf

Really enjoyed the first episode! This is kdrama on crack!!! It's like watching jdrama craziness!

Love it! LSY & LDW are totally rocking their roles! Hope they rock the ratings, too!

No kdrama has ever brought me so much laughs from just the 1st episode. This is very promising. Liking the fast pace of the drama.

The teaser for tomorrow's episode looks so much fun already!

I think I just found my new kdrama crack for the new year!!!

EDIT:

For those who want to live stream it tomorrow, you can download solive here (Click the button with the green arrow pointing downwards. The one which indicates File size: 2.8M) and install it. Then just select KBS2 from the right-side panel.

Guest noopie_1

Thank you semifly! Thank you jaejoongstolemyheart and zenti, i feel so much better after reading your comments. I'm worried coz the moon embraces the sun n the other drama captain, xxxx, also starting today. I hope WR still can get a good rating.

Clockwatcher, thank you for your recap!

kdramafan43v3r, I feel more relieved after reading your comment. Now I feel like watching WR right away.

Anyone has the screen cap? I miss the live streaming... And anyone know if we can watch live streaming from TVU? I can't find KBS in TVU :(

kdramafan43v3r, thank you for the live streaming link. I'm trying to download, but it said only for windows. I'm a mac user. >_< but thank u in advance for your help! :)

Loving this drama....hahaha ldw such an adorable jerk n lsy expression crack me up. ...Both of them are total crazy in this drama..i really hope this drama will fair better in terms of rating than wookie's last drama...i am luving ldw character in tis drama

Guest keysyoo0987

here's the preview for tomorrow's episode.

really love lee dong wook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9c7iveg2s

Thanks Meebo you are a life saver, I love to download this dramas since I can choose to keep them or delete them if they are not good at all but this one looks as a keeper. LDW is so hot I love him so much.

Anybody knows who is subtitling this series?

Guest incarnadine

Just watched it raw and it seemed chock full of hilarity. They really have that combative chemistry down pat.

Excited for what's to come. :)

I know, right?! Drunken LSY is hilarious and so is richard simmons-y LDW :D

At this point I can't quite see how the romance factor will come in or develop considering how much their characters hate each other's guts, but will definitely take my time and enjoy the ride as the story takes me there ^_^

Don't know how many time I have replayed the 1st ep xD haven't laughed that much for a drama since a long time. LSY really owns this role, she has so many facial expressions, she changes it so quickly that makes me laugh everytime. LDW is so different here which I like. Park Mu Yeol is kind of a jerk, but as everyone says, a cute one, or rather he's still a kid inside to me. Seeing them like two kids bickering are just hilarious lol What more, I find the soundtrack and BGM interesting and unusual in a good way. It's like in a rom-com kmovie, a very long one ^^ Storywise I'm curious that the other 2 characters didn't have much screen time, I guess just enough to make us wonder. The preview showed more though. The stalker/anti plot is set, though I don't think it's who they make it looks like.

Btw, I found the OP ,strange it wasn't included in any raw version(?) Why everything is cute in this drama lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYaWP1Pas_c

Hilarious episode!!!!!! Good start. Hope this continues till end. Really entertaining. Good to see LDW's comical acting. He is pulling it off in Park Mu Yeol character. LSY is also good. I dont know how will the story transform as it goes. I really enjoyed todays episode. I replayed nearly 3-4 times some scenes bet. LDW and LSY.

I am curious as to what was the episodes ratings? Becoz the MES pulled off to nearly 20% ratings as per AGB for its first episode which is pretty awesome.

WR fighting!!!!!

really looking forward to todays episode!!!!!!

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Hilarious episode!!!!!! Good start. Hope this continues till end. Really entertaining. Good to see LDW's comical acting. He is pulling it off in Park Mu Yeol character. LSY is also good. I dont know how will the story transform as it goes. I really enjoyed todays episode. I replayed nearly 3-4 times some scenes bet. LDW and LSY.

I am curious as to what was the episodes ratings? Becoz the MES pulled off to nearly 20% ratings as per AGB for its first episode which is pretty awesome.

WR fighting!!!!!

really looking forward to todays episode!!!!!!

The ratings was low. Unfortunately, not only lower than MES but also lower than Take care of us, captain.

Wild romance had 7.1%.

I'm not hoping for WR's ratings to soar, cause its obviously impossible since Sageuk is always the ratings drawer in korea....

Just hoping WR will hit 10%++ and remain stable there.

The ratings was low. Unfortunately, not only lower than MES but also lower than Take care of us, captain.

Wild romance had 7.1%.

I'm not hoping for WR's ratings to soar, cause its obviously impossible since Sageuk is always the ratings drawer in korea....

Just hoping WR will hit 10%++ and remain stable there.

Thank you so much. nice to hear from you after the recap @TPM thread. As u have mentioned, atleast compete with TCOUC to get a double digit rating.

WR fighting!!!!!