[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Guest itikgemuk1

hahahah.. someone is really mad here..

yes! i agree. CK is a bad guy... yes! most of us realized it since the 1st episode.

Could CK's guilt that made him want to responsible for DJ & fluffy? 'LOVE' came out of guilt? Some people need to accept FACT, FATE, whatever...

But most importantly, Life goes on.. whether we really accepting all these things, how long its gonna take? One way or another it relates to our own life, whether we realize it or not..

Anyway, i wont take it too seriously. this is how kdrama is made of.

I was expecting a more of rom-com drama; but nevertheless, am still stuck with DJ & CK till the end.

Opinion is opinion; but drama is just a drama..

and I'm looking forward for more kisses, though :wub:

... just my 2 cents.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lexiclayrullman

I've been a long time lurker in this forum (since episode 5 to be exact) and normally I wouldn't make a post, but I just had to reply to this because I feel like your generalization of the people who don't hate Captain Kim with quite the same fervor as you do as fan girls or blind defenders, and saying that one person who replied is lacking in common sense is offensive. From what I've seen from my lurking the people here who support Captain Kim or understand him do not do so without their own legitimate reasons. I for one happen to be one of those pulling for a happy Han Da Jin/Captain Kim end game pairing and it's not just because I'm some blind fan girl of his.

Your analogy with the guy who runs a red light and the bystander who witnesses the accident is flawed. How? Because the person who runs the red light, does it intentionally. The person who runs the red light knows what running a red light potentially means in terms of the consequences of doing so, and yet the guy chose to run the red light. Captain Kim from what I remember from the first episode did not intentionally disengage the auto pilot on the plane, he did so accidentally. Captain Kim was also immediately concerned once the plane ride was smoothed out whether or not anyone was hurt and was constantly pleading with Han Da Jin's dad to make an emergency landing. As for your bystander in your scenario, that person, as well 90 percent of the general population are average citizens without any sort of emergency situation training. Manager Choi is a stewardess who was more than likely trained in basic first aid and put through emergency situation drills. So for you to liken her to some average person who was just an innocent bystander thrown into an emergency situation is naive. Han Da Jin's mother fell out of the bathroom when she opened the door while checking on her; Han Da Jin's mother was bleeding when she put a blanket over her and walked away. She never notified anyone of the mother's condition until it was too late to turn around for an emergency landing. She plays a part in the blame game, she's not exempt.

I personally think in the case of Han Da Jin's mother's death and Fluffy's sickness, Han Da Jin's dad, Captain Kim, Manager Choi, and the head stewardess at the time of the accident all play a part in the outcome of the accident. Han Da Jin's dad shouldn't have left Captain Kim alone; Captain Kim should have been more careful as to not hit the controller; Manager Choi should have reported that there was something wrong with the woman the minute she fell out of the bathroom when she opened the door, but especially when the woman was bleeding; and the head stewardess should have seen that clearly Manager Choi was emotionally distraught and not taken her word about sterilizing the scissors at face value.

Should Captain Kim have not gotten romantically involved with Han Da Jin knowing his ill fated connection to her? Yes. He should have been upfront before getting romantically involved with her but I can understand why he didn't. This is a guy who has a horribly sad and lonely past. In trying to have a mentor/I'll fix all the problem in your life because I killed your mother and now feel like I owe you relationship with her, he gradually fell in love with her. I feel like Han Da Jin is kind of like a safety shelter for him. She's warm, and dependable, and strong and genuine and honest. For someone so damaged like him, finding a person who makes him feel safe and secure and happy and loved is hard to walk away from. So I can understand why he selfishly gave in to being with her.

So to conclude my novel of a response. Don't write off people who don't agree with you in regards to Captain Kim's level of blame as lacking in common sense. Everyone here from what I've seen in my weeks of lurking has been really nice and considerate of one another.

And I just want to say a big thanks to Eunhye05 for posting episode recaps each week. I've been reading them and appreciate them especially when I'm not able to catch the live broadcast myself. So excited for the last two episodes tomorrow!

wow... your words were so well written..

has anyone seen the movie "final destination"  maybe what happened to dj's mom is just that,,, if she was meant to die, she would have die one way or another.. who is to  say that even if everything was done right, she would have survived.. life isn't so predictable.. you can here one minute and gone the next..

Guest MadDeeno

I'm not sure how many of you are interested, but I've been writing 'recaps' for this drama on my site. I must first warn you that they are more like summaries than full blown recaps and that I'm also not a fan of this drama. I started writing about this drama because I'm killing time till my next recapping projects. I'm up to episode 15 right now.

Warning: My recaps tend to veer towards the morbid side.

Warning: I truly wish every character in this drama would die and I express it freely in my recaps.

Read at your own risk and feel free to disagree.

Take Care Captain Recaps

DespicableC! Thank you for your post and amen to all of what you've said ...omo WORD! IMHO, the bottom line is still respect for each other's opinion and if altinneen feels that way about CK's character then so be it. She/He's not forcing us to accept it, she/he's just making us see, that for some people, CK's action was unacceptable. I get it. I'm not being an apologist here, but in a forum where there is freedom of expression, we have to accept different points of view even if, for some of us, it goes against the grain.  

About Fluffy, well, I assume that she's being monitored somehow wink.gif or else HDJ & KDS's decision to bring her to the amusement park would seem irresponsible...Thrombocytopenia is not a diagnosis. I've been wracking my brain as to what mysterious disease she has, she just doesn't fit in any of the immunologic syndromes not even close to the sequelae of the infectious disease syndromes (Kawasaki's disease? TTP or Moschcowitz syndrome?)...but then, I realized, again it's all for dramatic effect! So whatever exotic disease she has, remains to be an invented disease for me.)  It used to bother me, you know, when writers would usually get the facts of the disease wrong (for those of you watching House,MD or ER, they're also guilty of the occasional hyperbole), but then I realized hey! I'm here to watch this drama simply for entertainment purposes (ok...a guilty pleasure if you may hehe) so that I could zone-out from the real world...I've surrendered to the redolent and artificial beauty of kdramas hehehe. That's right and I'm not ashamed in admitting that fact! tongue.gif So the fangirl in me wants Fluffy to live and get better, if not...I'll be crushed and I just might write to SBS and demand their diagnosis of her illness! So here's to hoping for a double rainbow across the sky conclusion tonight! I love all of your posts Flyers...you're awesome! GHSForever! Thanks for the dedication, I'm touched! I luvet! wub.gif

Guest S_sun

Hello Flyers,

After years of watching kdramas, one stopped looking  for accuracy or logic. I watch for pure entertainment. Occasionally , one come across a drama like this that has a deeper meaning. If the tragic events did not happen and Capt K and Han DaJin did not fall in love, there would be no story. No guilt, love or forgiveness.

Let us all enjoy the finale and continue to respect each other's opinions. Thanks to all for the inputs, opinions and comments. I am hoping for a passionate kiss and a wedding with Pposong as the flower girl. kekeke Is it too much to ask?

Can't believe that tomorrow will be the last day :(  I have an exam tomorrow morning so I can't watch it live -____-   But I'm for sure gonna watch it afterwards. 

Though I'm debating whether or not to watch ep 20 raw or after it's been completely subbed....I  feel that if I watched it raw then I would feel sad that it ended and then watching it again with subs would make me feel as if there's something to look forward to next week, when really, there isn't....Oh boy, I think I'm beginning to miss the show already tears.gif 

Like u said S_Sun, I hope we do get a final kiss (I'd love a wedding too, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that..hahaha). 

Everyone on this PCAP thread have been really wonderful at expressing their views and sharing the latest on this show!! Thank you everyone!!! Kamsamnidha!!!!  One more day to go!!!!!! Let's hope these last 2 eps are the best!!!!w00t.gif

Guest cococrust

ep 18 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iv9v74

are they going to show 2 eps back to back today to finish up this week???

Guest altinneen

I've been a long time lurker in this forum (since episode 5 to be exact) and normally I wouldn't make a post, but I just had to reply to this because I feel like your generalization of the people who don't hate Captain Kim with quite the same fervor as you do as fan girls or blind defenders, and saying that one person who replied is lacking in common sense is offensive. From what I've seen from my lurking the people here who support Captain Kim or understand him do not do so without their own legitimate reasons. I for one happen to be one of those pulling for a happy Han Da Jin/Captain Kim end game pairing and it's not just because I'm some blind fan girl of his.

Your analogy with the guy who runs a red light and the bystander who witnesses the accident is flawed. How? Because the person who runs the red light, does it intentionally. The person who runs the red light knows what running a red light potentially means in terms of the consequences of doing so, and yet the guy chose to run the red light. Captain Kim from what I remember from the first episode did not intentionally disengage the auto pilot on the plane, he did so accidentally. Captain Kim was also immediately concerned once the plane ride was smoothed out whether or not anyone was hurt and was constantly pleading with Han Da Jin's dad to make an emergency landing. As for your bystander in your scenario, that person, as well 90 percent of the general population are average citizens without any sort of emergency situation training. Manager Choi is a stewardess who was more than likely trained in basic first aid and put through emergency situation drills. So for you to liken her to some average person who was just an innocent bystander thrown into an emergency situation is naive. Han Da Jin's mother fell out of the bathroom when she opened the door while checking on her; Han Da Jin's mother was bleeding when she put a blanket over her and walked away. She never notified anyone of the mother's condition until it was too late to turn around for an emergency landing. She plays a part in the blame game, she's not exempt.

I personally think in the case of Han Da Jin's mother's death and Fluffy's sickness, Han Da Jin's dad, Captain Kim, Manager Choi, and the head stewardess at the time of the accident all play a part in the outcome of the accident. Han Da Jin's dad shouldn't have left Captain Kim alone; Captain Kim should have been more careful as to not hit the controller; Manager Choi should have reported that there was something wrong with the woman the minute she fell out of the bathroom when she opened the door, but especially when the woman was bleeding; and the head stewardess should have seen that clearly Manager Choi was emotionally distraught and not taken her word about sterilizing the scissors at face value.

Should Captain Kim have not gotten romantically involved with Han Da Jin knowing his ill fated connection to her? Yes. He should have been upfront before getting romantically involved with her but I can understand why he didn't. This is a guy who has a horribly sad and lonely past. In trying to have a mentor/I'll fix all the problem in your life because I killed your mother and now feel like I owe you relationship with her, he gradually fell in love with her. I feel like Han Da Jin is kind of like a safety shelter for him. She's warm, and dependable, and strong and genuine and honest. For someone so damaged like him, finding a person who makes him feel safe and secure and happy and loved is hard to walk away from. So I can understand why he selfishly gave in to being with her.

So to conclude my novel of a response. Don't write off people who don't agree with you in regards to Captain Kim's level of blame as lacking in common sense. Everyone here from what I've seen in my weeks of lurking has been really nice and considerate of one another.

And I just want to say a big thanks to Eunhye05 for posting episode recaps each week. I've been reading them and appreciate them especially when I'm not able to catch the live broadcast myself. So excited for the last two episodes tomorrow!

Firstly, I'm not saying that everyone that's a Captain Kim supporter is blind. I said there are those who would shift all or most of the fault from him to Manager Choi or even the other captain Da Jins father who went to the rest room. Their support is blind. I very definitely agree that more than one party is responsible but again why would you blame the head stewardess at that time for taking flight attendant Choi's word? You think she should assumed from Choi's emotional state that she lied about sterilizing the tools?

2ndly, running a red light is often times an accident. The light was yellow and the dude couldn't slow down in time so they end up crossing on a red light. Or they didn't see that they came upon an intersection and ran a red light. Either way the accident is their own fault. And my point wasn't to say that Captain Kim did it intentionally but an accidental disengaging autopilot is still his fault.

3rd, again I don't think you read what myself or DrMJS have posted earlier or you wouldn't have missed what was in fact the basis of my point. Regardless of how quick Manager Choi acted the most likely scenario in such a case (abruptio placenta or ruptured uterus) the outcome would probably have been the same (regarding the mother). And I didn't say she's faultless. I said yea she's partly to blame but the greater portion should be given to whoever caused the accident. Did she act irresponsibly in not reporting the blood immediately? Yes. BUT WOULD THE OUTCOME HAVE CHANGED? Probably not. So then how can she be given the majority of the blame? common sense dictates she can't be.

She is far more responsible for Fluffy's outcome given the fact that she clearly LIED about sterilizing the instruments. However, I honestly doubt how much flight attendants know about sterilizing medical equipment, what constitutes a break in a sterility, or how it would affect a patient. If you think simple first aid equips one to handle vaginal bleeding in a pregnant patient.....well...yea, it doesn't work like that. I've been on a plane when a dude was having a heart attack and the flight attendants didn't have a clue what to do aside from bringing out an oxygen tank (which they didn't even know how to affix). I guarantee if I asked any of them to sterilize something for me they'd have no idea what I was talkin about. Do you think they'd know what the most extreme rare side effect of not sterilizing a scissors would be in this scenario?

Lastly, as far as Captain Kim not telling Da Jin up front before getting into a relationship with her despite being warned multiple times by many people and despite knowing just how much pain it would cause her...yeah I can't find any excuse for that. If you can....well at least I hope you can at least see how such selfish/hurtful actions would be viewed as unforgivable to a great many people.

Guest altinneen

To put very simply:

If Manager Choi had acted ideally after the accident and notified on time and done everything correct to the best of her abilities can you say that Han Da Jin's mom wouldn't have bled out? No not really. Maybe she could have been saved but no guarantee of that at all. Who knows how long it would have taken to get to the nearest airport and what kind of medical facilities would have been available etc etc.

If Captain Kim hadn't disengaged autopilot and gotten caused the plane to nose dive can we say that Han Da Jin's mom wouldn't have bled out? Yes we can say that with a very high degree of confidence.

Who bears more responsibility?

Reasons people hate on Captain Kim (and justifiably)

1. He knew before getting into a relationship with Han Da Jin that he was in large part responsible for her mother's death.

2. He knew Han Da Jin still harbored extreme resentment for those involved in the accident as displayed by her interactions with the cabin manager.

3. He knew she would be hurt if she found out and was warned by Cabin Manager way early and Dong Soo as well later that he should break it off before she gets hurt.

4. He continued to pursue Han Da Jin with to the point where she was madly, irrevocably in love with him and then told her the truth not even considering how much it would hurt her.

NONE OF THESE CAN BE JUSTIFIED. YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY KNOWINGLY GOING INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SECRET SO HURTFUL AND HIDE THE TRUTH UNTIL THE OTHER PERSON IS SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN YOU THAT THEY END UP COLLAPSING UPON HEARING THE TRUTH.

In conclusion Captain Kim is a prick.

And seriously why is Han Da Jin getting pissed at Dong Soo for when all he's done from the very beginning was try to protect her. Even if he knew for a very short time what else could he have done. Poor guy is getting shafted for no reason. Seriously he shouldn't pursue this spiteful little boy-cut girl any more.  She doesn't deserve him

I really felt bad from cabin manger Choi when I saw her crying hunched over in the galley. She's really a good person and gets hated on more than anyone. Poor gal

Shouldn't they be checking her platelet count on the regular to help prevent this sorta thing.

HaH! where were you when I needed someone to share my sentiments? Love what you wrote girl!!! EXACTLY!... this is what I've been trying to point at. Of course, minus what you feel for Han Da Jin...I'm a GHS fan, can't ever hate the characters she plays. But for the rest on what you said, the feeling is mutual!  :w00t:

DespicableC! Thank you for your post and amen to all of what you've said ...omo WORD! IMHO, the bottom line is still respect for each other's opinion and if altinneen feels that way about CK's character then so be it. She/He's not forcing us to accept it, she/he's just making us see, that for some people, CK's action was unacceptable. I get it. I'm not being an apologist here, but in a forum where there is freedom of expression, we have to accept different points of view even if, for some of us, it goes against the grain.  

About Fluffy, well, I assume that she's being monitored somehow *quoted image* or else HDJ & KDS's decision to bring her to the amusement park would seem irresponsible...Thrombocytopenia is not a diagnosis. I've been wracking my brain as to what mysterious disease she has, she just doesn't fit in any of the immunologic syndromes not even close to the sequelae of the infectious disease syndromes (Kawasaki's disease? TTP or Moschcowitz syndrome?)...but then, I realized, again it's all for dramatic effect! So whatever exotic disease she has, remains to be an invented disease for me.)  It used to bother me, you know, when writers would usually get the facts of the disease wrong (for those of you watching House,MD or ER, they're also guilty of the occasional hyperbole), but then I realized hey! I'm here to watch this drama simply for entertainment purposes (ok...a guilty pleasure if you may hehe) so that I could zone-out from the real world...I've surrendered to the redolent and artificial beauty of kdramas hehehe. That's right and I'm not ashamed in admitting that fact! *quoted image* So the fangirl in me wants Fluffy to live and get better, if not...I'll be crushed and I just might write to SBS and demand their diagnosis of her illness! So here's to hoping for a double rainbow across the sky conclusion tonight! I love all of your posts Flyers...you're awesome! GHSForever! Thanks for the dedication, I'm touched! I luvet! *quoted image*

Hey Doc! kekeke...what's up? I'll contribute to some medical issues of Fluffy...a pharmacist point of view.

Because of Fluffy's continued recurring infection & constant antibiotic regimen, her immune system has been jeopardized. This time Fluffy has gone into sepsis. When it's severe this would result in some coagulopathy problems thus resulting into bleeding on a person's vital organs. This stage is actually fatal. I hope Fluffy

will be lucky & will pull through...kekeke.   :wub: :rolleyes:  

Guest jessd

Love all the views even if I do not agree with some of them. It's nice to see different views.

However, I am here more for the entertainment. This is kdrama and yes, everything and anything is possible.

All of them bear some responsibility in the whole thing.

It does not really matter who gets the more blame. What matters most is if DA JIN can forgive them.

Whether it is wrong for Captain K to fall in love with DJ or make her fall for her? I don't think so. All is fair in love and war but he could have just told her about it but given their timeline, it is not that easy and besides its as if he planned to fall for her.

Everyone can continue to argue if Capt K is a despicable man but in the end, its DA JIN's decision if she will let go of the past and just enjoy the present. And I do not think he is despicable and BELIEVE ME EVEN DA JIN WILL NOT THINK SO IN THE END.  Hahahahaha. Try telling FLUFFY that Capt K is a prick and she will get mad at you.

It's unfortunate that some of the people here will not be happy when DJ ends up with Capt K tonight. BUT I WILL BE SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!! Fluffy too!

I think DS understand the situation better. If you love someone, then by all means encourage her to go for her happiness which I think is what will happen in the end.

IF you would think about it DS is the perfect guy for her BUT he is not her SKY or HEAVEN. Because if that is the case, DJ could have chosen him over Capt. Even in the real world. you cannot choose who to love.

We all make mistakes but if we are truly remorseful about it and be a better person because of it then that is biggest payback you can do.

ep 19 preview (2012년 3월 8일 목요일 19, 20회 연속 방송) 미주는 7년 전 미래항공에서 저질렀던 사고를 바탕으로 한 윤성의 해고에  관한 건으로 자격심의위원회를 열고, 회의실 분위기는 미주의 뜻대로 윤성의 해고로 기울어진다. 지원은 급히 회의실에 뛰어 들어가  자신의 실수를 알리고 윤성을 보호하려든다. 미주는 다진도 회의실로 호출하여 7년 전 사고의 피해자임을 모두에게 알리는 등 급기야  윤성과 지원을 한 번에 해고하려 든다. 한편, 뽀송이가 많이 아픈 것을 윤성이 발견하고 의료진을 불러 급히 중환자실로  이송되는데...

ep 20 preview(2012년 3월 8일 목요일 19, 20회 연속 방송) 뇌출혈로 인한 혼수상태에 빠진 뽀송이의 소식을 듣고 다진은 놀라서  급하게 병원으로 간다. 홍인태 사장은 미주가 언론에 윤성에 대한 과거를 퍼트리는 등 점점 무너지는 모습을 보면서 사랑받지 못하고  외롭게 살아온 자신의 모습을 떠올리며 그만 멈춰 달라 부탁한다. 한편, 심장이식을 기다리는 응급환자가 있는 담당의가 탑승한  비행기가 적란운을 만나게 되면서 엔진에 이상이 생겨 인천공항이 아닌 다른 공항에 비상 착륙을 하게 되는데...                                                                                      already on sbs site!Please if somebody knows the language translate for us!!!

already found the translation here http://asian-drama.o...nopsis-summary/

http://welcometohapp...ews-the-finale/

Guest shaykenneth

Hello Flyers!

I've been lurking at this thread since forever but I decided to post today. I just wish for a great ending and for Pposong not to die. She's the glue that binds all of them and she is very generous with her love. I hope that Han Da Jin would not be blinded by her inability to forgive. She has justifiable reasons but she should remember that a love like how she has for the Captain comes only once in a lifetime. I hope that she would find it in her heart to be generous like her sister and eventually forgive Captain Kim Yoong Sung. Thank you for your posts, to eunhye05 and sue for your recaps and the other posters like drmjs (very good posts); KimSunAhFan ; andy78 (you're very loyal) and Ayame_chan for the links! We all want to see a good ending, so I hope we will indeed get one. Thanks again!

Hey Doc! kekeke...what's up? I'll contribute to some medical issues of Fluffy...a pharmacist point of view.

Because of Fluffy's continued recurring infection & constant antibiotic regimen, her immune system has been jeopardized. This time Fluffy has gone into sepsis. When it's severe this would result in some coagulopathy problems thus resulting into bleeding on a person's vital organs. This stage is actually fatal. I hope Fluffy

will be lucky & will pull through...kekeke.   :wub: :rolleyes:  

i'm praying for a miracle too!!!i want ,as i allready told you capt k, and  DJ to leave the company and with Fluffy try to be a familly...for that litlle girl DJ is the only mother she knew...i know that DJ tried to be her father too(the little girl calls her captain) but from the moment she met Capt K he became her father figure...Ds oppa is like Fluffy elder brother...anyway that my opinion...i'm going to miss you all so much after this drama is over !it was nice sharing my feeling with you!!!

Guest ilikehimverymuch

in the end VP Hong isn't such a bad person anyway...hahahaha...it was MJ who is the obsessive one....hahhahaha.....i hope CK and DJ and CJW and DS and Fluffy and MA and YM will live together happily.....hahahaha.....

"Take Care of Us, Captain" Koo Hye-seon discovers Ji Jin-hee's past and turns cold

photo226333.jpg

Koo Hye-seon turned cold after she discovered Ji Jin-hee's past.

On the eighteenth episode of the SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" aired on March 7th, Han Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) found out about Kim Yoon-seong's (Ji Jin-hee) past and fell into shock. Yoon-seong's piloting mistake that he made in the past led directly to the death of Da-jin's mother.

Now that Da-jin has found out everything, she didn't forgive Yoon-seong. She readjusted her schedule so that she didn't have to fly with him and ignore the worried looks he had been giving her. She thought of him as the enemy, the man who killed her parents.

As Da-jin avoided him at all times, he said, "I hope you can learn to tell the difference between personal and public matters". However, she replied, "You and I should never be together in either sphere".

As Da-jin's younger sibling was admitted to the hospital, Yoon-seong ran there but Da-jin turned him away coldly. She refused his hands and asked, "Do you have the right to do this?"

Da-jin was hurting on the inside. Although she gave him the cold shoulder, she was always crying when no one was around.

Meanwhile, Clara also determined to take revenge on Yoon-seong this day.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

cre english translation: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-take-care-of-us-captain-koo-hye-seon-discovers-ji-jin-hee-s-past-and-turns-cold-39710.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived