[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Hello Flyers :)

Just finished watching the last episode without the sub, I really like the ending eventhough i was rooting for SooDa couple i was happy in the end :) fluffy was ok everybody had a good ending :)

Flyers its been nice knowing everybody here @drmjs,eunhye,sue, jordi, S sun, sukreen, junkietiger,kimsunahfan,andy78 and to everybody else it was fun flying with you guys sorry if I miss anybody I dont remember everybody again Thank YOu :)

have a great day flyers, I will miss you :(

To My Friend

© Sarah R. Leavell

I am so glad that I met you

Although our acquaintance wasn't long

You have made a big impact in my life

And it is thanks to you

Why I remain strong

Your friendship means the world to me

Believe me, it truly does

And I just wanted you to know that

From me you will always find love

Now we are going our separate ways

Maybe never to meet again

As long as our friendship holds true

Our connection will forever stand

We may not have been best friends

But that is just a title

For the kind of friendship we do share

Is more active than it is idle

I am going to miss you

I know we said we would keep in touch

But that is what everyone always says

But it never seems to mean much

So this is why I am telling you now

How much you truly mean to me

Because anything could happen in the future

Tomorrow is something I may never see

Yes I am going to miss you

And I wish you the very best

And please always try to remember

That you are truly blessed!

Source: Our Acquaintance Wasn't Long, Goodbye Poem for Friends http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/our-acquaintance-wasnt-long#ixzz1oaRElWF2

www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itikgemuk1

im lovin it!.. even without the e-sub.. minus the kissing scene.. too high expectation on the kissing scene (every time, though) blush.gif hihihi..

am always looking forward for happy ending..

looking forward to new kdrama

yes! gonna re-run with e-sub.

tq to every one here

Guest eunhye05

Hi Flyers,

Here im bringing over sue's take on episode 18. Her comments are in Red. :)

-After CK confesses to DJ about his past she is shocked..and runs away from him...she hurries to the garage and cries her eyes out.

CK remains in the car.. i guess asking for forgiveness. CapK says to himself--I did not want to lie to you at least...(then I am not sure but I think he said..) how do we stand up again??--need to wait for viki.com)

-Meanwhile MJ has someone open CK's house (The nerve) and sets up a wonderful candlelight dinner for him. SURPRISE CK! CK walks in and asks her to leave. "I dont have the energy to talk to u!" MJ: "im better than HDJ!" CK: Its not going to work out please leave. He pushes her off him. She is PISSED! Uh Oh! "Even if u push me away Im going to be with u! U are the only one I wanted. U cant do this to me! MJ tells him that he and HDJ cannot be. CapK yells that he knows that and begs her to leave. He tells her that the scar on her arm may give her good memory but to him it is a reminder of hell. When she is persistent, he pushes her away. (I guess MJ's human weakness is something that we often see in Kdrama...hard to have respect for it but the pain of unrequited love is understandable.)

- CK is out on the street and sees President. CK: Sir please take MJ. P-grabs him by the collar. why is she with u? CK- that is why i need u to take her away. im not interested. 

- MJ and Pres are now talking at their home. He tells her how she is like him. And that scares him a great deal. How MJ's mom also didnt love him and loved CK's dad instead. Yet he forced her to love him. He says also that KYS reminds him so much of her (Could it be? MJ and CK are half siblings?) Pres tells MJ that her mother never gave him love but because of KYS she was being nice to him. MJ says that her mom told her she only brought KYS to help her make friends. hmm.. MJ then asks her dad - can u meet someone that will love u? someone that will love only you? I would like to thank u for kicking KYS out of the house because he is not our family any more. Im not going to be hurt alone. I'll pay him back for hurting me! (uh oh! B**tch has just sharpened her claws) It is hard to tell if CapK is half-sib to MJ. Hong feels as if fate is playing with him and says that he and CapK's dad were once good friends and they both loved CapK's mother but she only loved CapK's dad. Capk's dad and MJ's mother even went to study abroad together. (Then, I do not understand how or why CapK's dad and MJ's mother did not marry!)  Hong says that he wanted to believe his wife. But when CapK was adopted, he was suspicious if his wife remembered CapK's dad. He says his wife only stayed with him in body only but not her mind. He says that she laughed for the first time when little Kim YunSung came into their lives. I have a feeling KYS is not a half-sib. President Hong asks his daughter MJ to let go of everything and not to become like him. (I guess this is the part where he feels fate is playing a mean trick on him--perhaps he feels he is being punished for being so cruel to a child--Kim YunSung long time ago when he cancelled the adoption??)  He asks MJ to please find someone who would only love her and only her.  (sort of like what DJ and DS and CapK are going through...right??)  But instead of understanding where her father is coming from, MJ cannot let go of the anger from hurt that CapK left her with. (Now, I think I could understand MJ a bit--even Han DaJin could not and still cannot let go of her anger from the hurt...such a hurt takes a long time and growth to let go....such is being human...sorry you guys...I am stuck on that isse today....keke)

- CK goes to work the next day and findso ut that DJ isn't feeling well. She asks for a resched. CK is in a panic. Obviously he's what caused her to get sick.

- TL goes to MJ. Tells her he has the black box. *Bahumbug!* He says that Pres Hong has the black box. Team leader is very sarcastic to CapK when he was asking about DJ who cancelled flight due to sickness.

- CK is in the cockpit with DJ's friend who is her replacement. He asks her what's wrong with DJ. She tells him she thinks DJ must be really sick. She tells him she really likes Red Bean soup when she's sick and that he should get her some. CK...getting all emotional asks the following questions:

What does she like? She likes flying the skies the best

What does she like to eat? She likes everything (hehehe.typical DJ)

When does she cry? The last time she cried was when her parents died.

When does she smile? She always smiled when she was with u. DJ really looks ups to u CK.

CK gets overly emotional and calls the AtC. DS answers. CK tells him to please check on DJ because she is sick. DS: ROger!

OMG! Both JJH and LCH were so good in this scene...two great actors! 

-KDS is back in DJ's house. She cried herself to sleep or is still crying. :( Obviously from heartbreak. Poor DJ .DS has no idea what to do. (Sorry I couldnt get the captions for this one) DS says DJ's crying is so painful. DJ asks him how long has he known. DS says that even though he knew, there was nothing that he could do. He is sorry.

- DS goes out and sees that CK (who is walking away) just left red bean soup on her doorstep. He calls out to CK. They have drinks. 'Dont ask me favors. I can't do anything! I can't do anything for the girl I love!' CK collapses on the floor drunk and DS just punches him one after the other! Ouchy! he's now bleeding! At the drinking house, DS is obviously very angry but polite to CapK. He asks him you did not know it will turn out like this? CapK says he did not know it would be this much painful to her or to him. He asks DS I can never be to DJ again? DS says that is not his decision. CapK says that DJ is the only person whom he wante to protect and standby. DS, holding back his anger, says that from now on he should make a decision and keep to it--he wants CapK to no longer hurt DJ ever again. At the parking lot, he yells at CapK to stand up. DS yells at CapK that I told you not to start if it was going to end this way. You see how hard it is. CapK laughs in his drunkeness and says it is not hard for him. But DS gets even more angry that CapK is laughing and starts to hit him and hit him. Perhaps CapK laughed on purpose so that he could get beaten up. He probably wanted to be punished and punished hard. Then, CapK asks DS, please take care of DJ. (somehow, this scene gives us a clue to similar or such scenario between CapK's father and President Hong??--what do you think?) At the parking lot, CapK asks DS to take care of DJ. But this is where DS yells in anger not to ask him because he cannot do anything. He cries and says that he cannot do anything for the woman that he loves. (LCH is really good!!)

- DS brings a drunk and also heartbroken CK home. CK calls out to DS in his drunken stuppor. Aigooo... he's caught in the middle of two broken hearts. Poor Poor DS! Wonder if the song "I just dont know what to do with myself.." should be his theme song right now. hehe CapK calls out DJ's name when he falls asleep in his couch. (Yes, DS is stuck in the middle. but I think DS realizes that CapK really does love DJ?? )

- The next DJ reqeusts to have all her flights resched against CKs. CJW hears this and her confrontation with CK. CK looks back at CJW. Yes, the cats out of the bag and its only a matter of time before hell breaks even more loose! CapK stops DJ as she walks out of scheduler's room. But DJ tells him not to say a word to her because she cannot stop what may come out of it. Neverthless CapK says that she cannot continue to change the schedule. He tells her she has to separate what is a public vs private matters. DJ turns around and tells him that whether public or private, she and CapK cannot be in the same vicinity. She coldly asks him with anger in her voice if he pretended to love her in order to cover up his mistake. But CapK tells her ever so gently that his feelings were sincere. But DJ tells him to not to call her by her name so casually.

- TL reports this rescheduling to MJ. MJ goes to her dad. (I didnt get captions here either so I wonder what the plan is) By the looks of it CK is in serious trouble.

(You are right!) TL tells MJ about CapK's beaten-up face. MJ suddenly gets mad and asks if it is because of DJ. TL says it is not DJ who beat him up but it looks like he fought with lots of 17? people. Then MJ says to herself, he cannot get too hurt as he is about to face even bigger opponent. At her father's office, MJ wants her father to give her the blackbox from Mirae Airlines. But Pres Hong says that he cannot do that. He cannot watch his daughter go down like him. But MJ says that as she has told him before, she will not live her life like her Dad. Her dad says that she may never regain her status again. MJ says it does not matter. She will do it. But her father begs her because he does not want her to get hurt, He says he will even do it for her and he will protect her. (This is what they mean by "sins of father going down the generation". Seem very sick and enabling relationshiop...right??.)

- CJW goes to MJ. She tells her that She'll take full responsibility and even resign. MJ tells her that CJW's resignation will do her no good. She is useless! She says" Listen carefully...Im crazy and you'll have to go crazy to stop me!" I told u im not going to let them live. Yikes! It appears that MJ is calling some type of board to put CapK through a review. TL says that CapK'f future is on the line in front of the whole staff. She actually did say that she is "crazy"---she is a "hell bent on fury"??

- DJ is troubled. SHe goes to Mechanic Ajussi who is in the garage. She needs someone to lean on at this time. He talks to her about the plane's engine. Do u know how planes' engines work? DJ: yes i know that much. MA: It's just like love...If u love someone it'll get so hot... <sorry captions stopped so this wont make sense until sue chips in. ^_^ > Just go with your mind... everthing in this world is related. You'll find a way. This looks like a good scene though. (I may not explain this part well..but) Ajjussi says that air pressure or temperature in the engine is about 2500 degrees. That force makes the ?turbin? move and make the plane to float.  It is same with people.  While loving someone or separating from someone, people experience such sickness of high temperature. That sick temperature can explode love but, for those who can withstand the heat can later have even bigger heart in preparation for greater love. DJ, don't be afraid. Like the air in the engine, just flow where your feelings tell you to go. If you do, then maybe there is a way. DJ says that she thought there will be a way too.But now that road has been severed. Now, there is no way. Ajjussi insists that if nothing works, there is a way to swim towards it. (Does ajjussi know what is happening with DJ??) Ajjussi tells her that all the roads or ways are somehow all interconnected.   

- DJ goes back inside. Fluffy is with DS. She asks unnie if they can go to the amusement park. DJ says yes and they go to one inside a bldg. They have a fun time but DJ gets distracted with the camera she used to take pics of CK? DS says" I think DS must use a new camera to take pics of Fluffy. He gets her a new camera. haha. They have a fun threesome date. Awww. Fluffy says she loves going there and hopes that next time they can bring Penguin Ajussi along. They go to a norebang / karaoke and also dance around cheering DJ up. At dinner Fluffy aint feeling to well but DJ doesnt notice. At home Fluffy tells DJ she's sleepy...then she says her head aches. DJ is panicking! She rushes Fluffy to the hospital. 

- At the hospital it doesnt look like Good News! I think they need to operate on Fluffy after the CT scan. DJ demands that they let her in. She needs to be beside her sister but they wont let her. she cries out that it's just the two of them. She wants to be next to her. She breaks down again. (poor poor dj!) The DR says they are doing their best. DS tells DJ - to fluffy u are her parents. She'll be fine if u stay strong for her. DJ- my sister is sick. :( DS - why is your life so complicated (I wholeheartedly agree DS! tsk! Drama gods! U guys are too mean!) there is subdural hemorrahge (as appear on the screen) but the doctor does not think operation is the immediate step at this time. But she needs series of something and complete relaxation. DJ tried to go in but PS is in intensive care receiving some type of treatment and needs to be alone (Most likely to prohibit germs.) No,,,Ds says to DJ that DJ is both mother and father to PS and that she cannot get weak during this time. If DJ stands by and protect PS, PS will definitely wake up. DS also says something so meanigful...PS will even wake up to protect you (DJ).  

- DJ rescheds all her flights because of Fluffy's condition. CK learns of this.

- YM instead of being at the hospital is drinking away, "Life is so sad. my little fluffy is having a hard time.the person responsible for fluffy's sickeness is having a good life. Fluffy is sick and im her aunt and im full of debt. Miser dad tells her she should go to the hospital and not drink. He'll watch the store. Mechanic Ajussi arrives just in time. He asks YM to accompany him to the hospital saying he even brought stuff fluffy likes. hehe. Bingo! hahaha~miser dad or DS's dad also tries to compete for YM'a affection by offering money for fied chicken, pizza, etc that PS likes but mechanic ajjussi tells her that those food is not good for patients. Frustrated DS's dad tells YM to at least take taxi with the money...haha

- CK goes to the hospital and DJ and him talk outside. DJ: Why are u here? You dont have the right to be here. DS: how is she? DJ: You made my mom die. my siste is going to be sick till she dies. u made all the people i love....? Dont ever be around me anymore..."

- YM arrives just in time for more drama. She screams "ARy u the one that killed my sister? Fluffy she really liked u. CK leaves.. emotional drama everywhere! aigoo!

- YM - im sorry DJ. Why does it have to be KYS. 

- DJ and DS - they go eat in the cafeteria. He asks her if shes ok. She says shes just hungry. He tells her to eat slowly but she says she's always hungry when she feels down..she literally crying and eating at the same time. :( Painfully heartbreaking. (GHS does a good job with the waterworks in my opinion. :) ) It is the team leader who tells DJ that DJ's life is full of crises when she asked for leave of absence or days off as her sister is sick.  It is DS who says that he and she are alike in that he feels famished when feeling down and empty and anxious. He thinks it has to do with not growing up with a mother. But DJ stops him and say that she is just hungry and that her hunger does not have such deep meaning. But as eunhye says,,,,action speaks louder than words--her world just crashed down all over again so....food is the source of comfort...

- DJ then gets the medical bill. She thinks she needs to go to the bank for some help. DS offers to help. She says he cant coz she already head over heels in depth. He tells her KYS already took care of the previous debt. DJ gets furious. He tells her he can pay back KYS. DJ says- U must be really happy because u have all that money. DS: I dont know whats good for u. Even CK doesnt know. DJ: dont mind my business. thats the way to help! she gets all pissed at him and leaves. Now she is angry at DS--she feels betrayed by DS too as he knew and she did not. Poor DS--again stuck in the middle! He seems like he is beginning to understand CapK--he tells DJ that KYS must have wanted to do everything he can for DJ and PS when DJ yells out why KYS should pay for her debt. DJ expresses her anger at DS for keeping that secret from her when he knew how she would have acted. DS says that if it is OK with DJ, he can pay the money back to KYS---(mmmm, he lost the point..) It makes DJ even more mad...DJ says it must have been fun for DS and KYS to betray her and keep secrets from her...DS becomes mad and say,,,I don't know how to help you..I think KYS also felt the same way about you. That is when DJ says both DS and KYS can help her by pretending to not know her?? or ignoring her?? And DJ walks off---- 

- CK / DJ and CJW are on the same flight from LA. However, DJ is flying with a different Captain while DJ is partnered with DJ's friend. Theres a pregnant woman on board. (I remember the whole vinette story line putting together all the events that happened during the pilot episode tragic accident. looks like we've come full circle now)

- CJW is in a panic. She's obviously developed a phobia for pregnant woman nearing full term onboard! 

- Omo Omo..Not agaiN! Pregnant woman goes into labor. Her water breaks and everyone's going crazy. COme on people. CJW face ur fears! Its time for redemption!

- CJW gets things straight. She orders her staff to bring the lady to the emergency seat. They alert the cockpit. They go ask for a doctor onboard the flight. DJ wakes up and sees whats happening. She helps in the search. They find a doctor. Hurray! 

- The doctor orders for the emergency kit and stuff. At first CJW is in a trance. Obviously remembering the same scenario that happened 7 years ago. DJ makes her snap out of it and she orders Assistant manager to get the emergency kit. For more dramatic effect AM drops the instruments needed...yes..deja vu?! haha. When she arrives at the emergency scene CJW asks her if its steralized. she says yes! (Liar!) CJW of course makes sure and goes to steralize the instruments. She does it right. the doctor gets the birth done. everyone happy! The pregnant passenger thanks CJW for all her help too. Redemption at last... i think! - Meanwhile CK calls for priority landing and a medical team to be available upon arrival. Yeah!! DJ tells the leader stewardess that the baby can be harmed if tools are not properly sterilized. (It is such a nerve-wrecking situation that it must be hard to think straight..thank God that there was a pediatrician available in the flight!---only in the drama,,,right? keke)

- Looks like everyone did the right thing. DJ witnesses all this. Yes, if only these were the events that took place when her mother got into labor. :( But she sees how CJW did rise above everything and saved a life. 

- CJW is still not over her past mistake though even if she did good this time. she collapses on the floor crying. DJ who is still in the plane hears her. She goes over and pulls the curtain and sees CJW on the floor crying. They stare at each other and....CUT!

Thank was a great episode! Im kinda confident everything is going to be ironed out smoothly at this point. Are u? Hopefully Fluffy will be ok though. She's my primary concern. Poor Baby! I think DJ and CK will still find their way to each other and DJ will finally learn to forgive not only CJW but also CK. I can't wait for tomorrow.

<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">

Hi Flyers, out of habit Ill still provide my recap for both 19 and 20 even if most of u have already watched it. Im recapping after downloading the torrent since I wasnt able to watch live through IONAir. Sorry there's lack of captions and the conversation bits since I couldnt watch the live captions one. This will guide sue though in filling in the blanks later. hehe. :D

we open to a montage of the past 18 episodes...all events leading up to this episode.Is it just me or did we get some scenes (especially the date scene..which we not shone) hmm... 

So CJW is crying in the cabin crew area of the plane and DJ arrives.By the looks of it..DJ was asking her about the event that happened in the past.They're both reflecting on that fateful day and crying to each other.  goodjob to both ladies for this scene. CJW cries some more and DJ leaves.

We are now at the board room and everyone is grilling KYS. Poor CK. CJW knows of this and arrives at the boardroom out of breathe. SHe confesses or shares her side. MJ got DJ to make her statement as well. This is a difficult situation to be in. President for some reason dismisses the board after all the hulabaloo! 

Back in MJ's office they talk about what happened earlier.

DJ is now waiting at the bus stop. CK observes her from afar. DJ is looking at CKs picture in her wallet. Poor CK. Can't do anything about it. DS as if on cue arrives to pick her up for the hospital.

Back at the hospital fluffy is looking better. However, she's actually asking about PA.DJ is a bit affected by this. DS and DJ have quick coffee in the waiting area and he comforts her.

Meanwhile KYS and President are at kYS's house. I guess to discuss his situation. Is it just me or does President have a less sinister face today? 

The crew are all talking about CK now back in homebase. 

We now see the pilots and copilots checking the plane before flight. Mechanic Ajusshi is there and he calls out KYS. They talk about the starter valve or engine. Im sure there a meaningful conversation here pertaining to love or relationships again. Sorry couldn't get the captions for this.

In the cockpit... CK and DJ's friend are talking. Theres a quick moment when CK washes his face then goes out of the restroom only to find DJ facing him. Theres some form of turbulence and DJ looses balance. However, CK quickly grabs on to DJ to keep her from falling. OK awkward moment. haha. He injures his arm or wrist in the process though. DJ takes his arms away from her and leaves.

Meanwhile DJ is trying to make her way to fluffy who's awake and its time for her mealtime. unfortunately she's late. We see fluffy with no guardian to take care of her and feed her her meal. I think them mother of the other kid calls out to her about this. Poor Fluffy has no one at them moment.CJW gets there and steps in. She takes care of fluffy and takes care of her. Fluffy seems to like her too.  I like her too now. hihi. She watches fluffy sleep and whispers things to her. DJ finally arrives. She witnesses this scene. We now see both CJW and HDJ in the waiting area. THey're talking. I wonder what CJW says to DJ that she's now reflecting on her words and cant think straight while watching over fluffy. 

DJ is at MJ's office. MJ is not liking DJ's proposal or whatever it was they talked about. She slams her fist on the table. DJ walks out. CK is out there and they catch each other in the hallway. She notices his arm that he hurt while trying to balance her.

DJ is in the cockpit with the lady pilot. Everything she does like turning on the lights, speaking on the intercom reminds her of CK.

Assistant manager is helping out in the ajusshi shop. All the men are checking her out because well she's letting them. haha. We have DS walk in and he gets pissed at the customers. He calls AM to the side and they have a talk. I wonder if its something related to her manners or DJ again?

Meanwhile at the airtraffic control tower the staff are talking about the english proficiency test.

DJ calls on the tower for landing. Hmm.. He's got the thinking face on.

DJ is now in the mailroom. For some reason she hears KYs/CK's voice. sHe just keeps thinking of him everywhere and in everything she does. (THis is the part of the kdrama where the lead female realizes she loves the lead male)

DJ is back at Fluffy's side. I wonder if she sleeps like that every night. YangMal takes over for a bit. 

I think DJ is also slowly seeing that she has so many people willing and ready to be there for her and fluffy if she just lets them. 

DS is missing loose change to put in the vending machine. CK arrives and gets his coffee. They have a quick moment.

DJ is now with CJW again, this time outside. CJW is reaching out to her. From what i observe I think she wants to help DJ and CK as well. 

DS  is walking down the streets. He sees nice colorful kicks. 

DJ is now at a signing. Im not sure what DJ signs but she signs something. Hehe.

DJ is in the university campus she went to with CK. SHe's infront of the fountain making a sincere wish. 

Fluffy is watching cartoons at the hospital ward with the boy who's also a patient. PA arrives to cheer them up! He teaches them how to make airplanes with colored paper and how to fly them. Planes flying all over the place. FLuffy's head is hurting. he makes her lie down and rest. Little boy says something about PA and i think that affect Fluffy? PA explains something to little boy and he says sorry to Fluffy.

PA is still with fluffy and he's talking to a sleeping Fluffy! (This kid can learn so much about whats going on around her if she just listens to their conversations) CK notices that she's not waking or breathing properly? He panics and calls the doctors! OH NO!!! 

DJ is in the waiting area of the airport and is looking a cute keychain that reminds her of fluffy. Some passenger causes her to drop this and it breaks. I wonder if she thinks this is a sign for something. 

We see the medical team rushing fluffy to the ER along with CK in a frenzy of panic.

Episode20

Aww its all over after this. It's been a great great ride with everyone. im so happy to have shared this journey with you all. Though I wanted more scenes between CK and DJ I think it was ok. Im gonna miss the excitement of every wed and thurs nights from here on. Thank you everyone for all your contributions! I greatly appreciate all your opinions and musings! Thank u!!!

DJ is oblivious to whats happening. She's in the middle of her flight now and meanwhile in the hospital YangMal, M.Ajusshi and CK are waiting on news regarding Fluffy. YangMal is still pissed/mad at CK.

DJ apparently learns about this now and rushes to the hospital. She's saying sorry that she couldnt be there for Fluffy and she's now on the floor all panic and stuff. Doctors open the door on time. Yey! Looks like good news for our Fluffy. CK is around the corner. Relieved to hear this but he still cant face DJ. He walks out and runs into DS. DS asks about Fluffy and he says she's ok. 

DJ and DS are inside the intensive care unit with scrubs??? and haircover. Wow we can finally see their pretty faces without the bangs and hair. hehe. 

MJ and her father have a serious talk. Its emotional and we see MJ crying. hmmm.

DJ and MA are out in the hangar! she's got serious contemplative face on. He tries to cheer her on. I wonder what they talk about. Her dad? i hear appa and omma..so her parentS? the events of the past?

CK and MJ talk outside. She calls out to him from the balcony of her home and he from the street. I think they've fixed things with them. That would be good.

Fluffy looks ready to go home. Finally! She says good bye to her new friend as DS gpes to pick her up. THey're now at the house and they've set up a "Welcome back Fluffy" theme with balloons and a banner. Mechanic Ajusshi, Yangmal, The Kang father and son, Han sisters all under one roof eating Korean BBQ.

I think DS reports to CK that things are ok.

Next flight we have DJ and CK in the cockpit. THings are still awkward, When will these two sort it out we have 40 mins left. haha. 

We learn that the flight contains a heart organ for the little boy who needs a transplant (Fluffy's ward mate). Everyone's in a hurry as the little boy doesnt have much time. Oh no we have turbulence. What went on to the engine. Was that ice? A loose screw? CJW is once again helping people with her attentiveness.

There is fire in the engine?!!! DS is also worried about the plane. Waaaaah! Im not sure whats going on but they're arguing about what to do i think. CK remembers what Han Gyu Pil told him about responsibility i think. He needs to decide about their course of action. DJ has her own opinion though.

Wait, why did the crew remove their valuables? Are they all seriously in trouble? Their trying to demonstrate sop in case of emergency.

Its also very foggy so they cant land. they are going to perform a go around. All three are helping each other out. Yey! They got to land safely! :D before leaving the cockpit. CK calls out to DJ and thanks her. I wonder if he tells her he'd resign or something. 

He talks to President Hong and hands over a letter. hmm.. of resignation? 

Meanwhile DS got DJ sneakers! He puts it on her like a prince. haha. DS's turn to carry DJ on his back. Why? so her new shoes wont get dirty? haha. Btw...what ever happened to cho Cham chie! :S I wonder if this scene closes or clears things for once and for all between them. 

DJ is now back in the garage thinking of CK again. 

DJ is now with President Hong. It looks like a heart to heart!I wonder what transpired. President is now reflecting on this. He even reads the letter CK gave him. I wonder what she tells him and if she has forgiven CK.

CK goes to Pres.Hong. I think they discuss their past. Hong cries!!!! whuuut?! He tears CK's resignation! Wow didnt see that coming! I think he believes in them both and tells him to go to DJ? CK surprised to hear this runs out.  

CK drives to DJs. He gets there before her. He's so happy to see her. I think he learns that she's forgiven him. Indeed she has. THEY HUG!!! woohoo!

MJ and her dad have fixed things too. They hug too. haha. CK goes to MJ and I guess they restart their relationship as Oppa and Dongseng. MJ also begins again with DJ and asks to be friends. 

CK is so happy he holds DJ's hand for everyone to see. DJ is so shy in front of the crew that she pulls her hand away and runs off. haha. 

CK bought them couple watches. awww. He delivers it the same way he did the sunglasses. via the mail box.

Everyone's now at the bbq restaurant ready for YangMals performance. She has the flight crew as her backup dancers.

CK got a new car? or is this a present to DJ? He takes her out to teach her to drive. haha. She's all scared and crazy behind the wheel. They're so cute. She storms out the moment they arrive at home.

DS and CK are having a moment by the coffee machine again. I think they're chums now. Things look lighter and more relaxed. CK does a little speech thing as DS leaves.

We now see DJ and CK flying in the cockpit together with Fluffy as their passenger and CJw watching fluffy. They go to Sydney. I bet to bring Fluffy to the amusement park she so wanted to go to and that DJ promised to bring her to. DJ flies the plane. CK gives her control. Nice! 

Ending scenes:

Looks like DS and his team mate have gotten it on. haha.  (poor AM...still trying hard as ever.lol)

AM is now Manager and is being just like CJW when she started.

Lastly, DJ and her peers are now fullfledged Captains. she has 4 bars/stripes. She made it!  She and CK look at each other and we cut! awww! 

The full complete OST has been released, I uploaded it below. (:

tcuco20.jpg

Take Care of Us, Captain (부탁해요 캡틴) OST ★ Various Artists

ALBUM TYPE Drama Soundtrack

RELEASE DATE 2012.03.09

BUY IT yesasia | soribada | mnet | melon

01 Sky - B1A4

02 추워요 (It's Cold) - Song Ji Eun

03 Fly Again - Goo Hye Sun & Choi In Young

04 가슴 한쪽 (Corner of My Heart) - Ha Dong Kyun

05 반 (反) (Opposite) - J-Walk

06 Sky (Inst.)

07 추워요 (Inst.)

08 Sky (Piano Ver.)

09 추워요 (Scat Ver.)

10 가슴 한쪽 (Guitar Ver.)

11 Over the Mountain (Pop Ver.)

12 Fly High

13 Destiny

14 Tears

15 Wind (Acoustic Ver.)

16 Step by Step

17 Run

18 Memory

19 Wind

20 Fly High (Acoustic Ver.)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM (.zip, 170.95 MB @ 320kbps)

→ [ SENDSPACE ] [ MIRRORCREATOR ]

Guest shamarsha

Thank you so much to all Flyers here, your contributions to this thread are awesome. i really appreciate it :wub:

Hyesun tweet to say goodbye to PCAP&fans :)

RjbPV.png

Translation by Sue@GHS thread:

@koohs: Bye Bye Captain! Dear fans who cried and laughed together with Captain. I want to hug you all. Thank you for your hard work.

Thank you so much to all Flyers here, your contributions to this thread are awesome. i really appreciate it :wub:

Hyesun tweet to say goodbye to PCAP&fans :)

*quoted image*

Translation by Sue@GHS thread:

@koohs: Bye Bye Captain! Dear fans who cried and laughed together with Captain. I want to hug you all. Thank you for your hard work.

dear Pretty Captain , i want to hug you too coz u're caracthere as Han Da Jin are all out and u make me love you more. hope you still keep the uniform hye sun-ssi coz it will remind you that you are a great Captain han da Jin.

dear to all Flyers. Sukreen, Cheerko, Shamarsha, Eun Hye, GHSforever, meow and to all flyers who had a lot contribution to this thread, thank you so much, esp to ebulli3nt who made Take Care of Us,Captain Thread, thank you so much.

even i'm kind a not satisfied with the ending but it still forgiven becoz all the caracthere has a happy ending esp to Han Sister, my dear ppossong are okay and Da Jin got her love life again with Capt Kim even i'm still Dong Su-Da Jin shipper,LOL

the rating is also quite good with double digit even not a smashing digit but hey , it make me believe that PC is a GREAT drama if SBS don't put the same time with MOONSUN but that's the fair play. PC is still a great drama for me with all great actors/actresses

hope we can see you all in ABSOLUTE DARLING THREAD. ;) ;)

Pardon me if i'm posting another my thought bout this drama coz i dunno i just can get enough of this drama and i think i'm addicted :wub: with PCAP a lot,heheheh

i just want to sharing my memorable scene on PCAP :

• DA JIN & DONG SU bickering at the office of Wing Air (on their 1st encounter) and their second bickering on the restaurant and the reason of Dong Su had fallen for Da Jin ,
  • THE HAN SISTER affection to each other , when their got kicked out from their house and made Da Jin said sorry to her little sister and in this scene i never stop crying , even their just starring each other it done make my eyes got teary :tears: ,

• THE DOUBLE DATE SCENE ; DONG SU - DA JIN & CAPT.KIM - CHOI JI WON,
  • THE 1st KISS of DONG SU-DA JIN but Dong Su get rejected from Da JIn cox for her, Dong Su just a friend :tears: ,
  • THE CUTE PPOSSONG kiss CAPT KIM for give him a scene bout the kiss scene between DONG SU-DAJIN and it enough to make Capt Kim jealous overloud :lol:
  • THE ELEVATOR KISS won't escape on my list, capt kim is HOT in his mature age,lol,
  • THE KICK REVENGE FROM DA JIN to CAPT KIM that made her confuse by his act toward her, i just love it that scene coz YS finally realize Da Jin meant a lot to him,
  • THE CUTE DA JIN take her photo and send it to Capt Kim and wrote "BOM NUCLEAR" it just too cute ^^
  • THE GOODBYE DATE was a breathless scene for me coz it began from the BOM NUCLEAR & their separation
  • THE BIRTH SCENE, i love the coorporate between Da Jin & Ji Won to help the pregnant woman who will get birth and it just like a recycle scene when da jin's mom will get birth of her sister but it made her mother died. and Ji Won-Dajin just make a great team ^^
  • THE FORGIVENESS SCENE between DA JIN & CAPT KIM, is just too sweet for me and thanx to Ahjussi mecanic that told Da Jin about the important things in this life,
  • THE DRIVING SCENE is enough make me laugh coz DA Jin is so funny make her Capt almost died of hearattack, lol

if any of you have a memorable kiss of this drama ,please share with us. Thank you

Congratulations Flyers! 

We made it through 20 unforgettable episodes and to borrow a phrase from the drama, we certainly made a "Nice Landing!" Sure, there was the occasional turbulence, but all in all our flight ran smoothly. 

It was a memorable ride for me. Lately, I've been watching dramas that had single digit ratings. I was sort of asking myself why I kept choosing them...well, the answer is simple, I went by gut feel. If I liked it, I'd stick it out to the very end, I did that with PCAP and I was not disappointed. In fact, I would say that I'm including this drama to my all time kdrama favorites list and really...only a handful made it there hehehe. 

Han Da Jin - Easily my new favorite female kdrama heroine. I love her frankness, her meddling and her devotion to her family, especially Fluffy. She may be flawed, her immaturity in some ways got the better of her, but she more than made up for it by her good heart and her sincerity. This is GHS's tour de force performance to date, for that, I'm glad. Ever since BOF, GHS is my sentimental favorite and for me, she never disappoints. 

Kim Yoon Sung - It took some time for me to warm to this character. I understand his point at being responsible at all times because as pilots, they are sworn to protect human lives while in flight. So I kinda understand why he was harsh to DJ at the start...but that threw me off a little. However, as I witnessed his struggles and his tragedies, I realized that he actually needed a sunny person like DJ to complete him. In the end, I was rooting for their tandem. I'm a new JJH fan hehehe. Oh boy, I still stand by my opinion - He is Korea's Colin Firth! The zen master of facial expressions!

Kang Dong Soo - He's a great friend and till the end, he sacrificed his own personal feelings in order for DJ to be happy. I'm so glad they did not make him bad (which is the usual kdrama tendency). He's a real trouper and the perfect gentleman. LCH did a great job on this. 

Choi Ji Won - I said awful things about this character in my previous posts which I regret....I was dead wrong. See, I was convinced she was suffering from some sort of mental breakdown because of how strange she was behaving at the beginning, she kept on clinging to CK...but further along, I saw her real motivations and I'm glad she got closure. From where I'm sitting, in the end she gained a family with the Hans. That was a lovely turnabout.

Fluffy - Are there acting awards given to child actors in Korea? This kid brought the house down and won me over by being simply adorable. I'm now also a Kil So Won fan! She has a bright future...I hope to see her in more kdramas soon.

Hong Mi Joo - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" I was getting worked up simply by eyeing all of her animal prints and faux furs! I hope they included a disclaimer that no actual living animal was harmed in the filming of this drama! Hehehe...the other turnabout...in the end really unexpected. 

Hong In Tae (VP Hong) - Another turnabout...I saw him struggle with his guilt. In the end, he rallied and did the right thing...again really unexpected. 

In the end, this was more of an ensemble drama rather than the touted story of human struggle & redemption. I'm impressed by how the writers were unafraid to tackle difficult themes on forgiveness and love. Each character had their 15 seconds of fame and they ran away with it. All of them delivered so...props to the actors, and the production crew...daebak! Congratulations! Let the ratings hang! I can now say that if they were not pitted against a sageuk, they would have been the dominant force in the wed & thu slot! Check-out the ratings flyers, they do have their own following.

I realized that watching the drama was further enhanced by participating at this thread. Flyers! I value all of your posts, yes, even the provocative ones hehehe I love them all. Respect and camaraderie was clearly evident, if anyone had some questions or problems about something, there would be posters who would be willing to share their expertise. It's so heartening to be a part of that kind of genuineness. I also realized that each and every post took time and effort to make so for that I could only say "Thedani Khamsammida Chingus!

Especially to eunhye05 & Sue for your recaps & insights; GHSForever for your lovely MV's - thank you so much my friend and yes I'll check out AB; myonenonly for inviting me over to watch PCAP (so you're a pharmacist! 'loved your take on Fluffy's illness); S_sun - I'm so glad to have met you here...I also loved reading all of your posts, I'm willing to accompany you and talk some sense into the director regarding the absent romantic scenes hahaha!; junkietiger14 - you're into sageuks? awesome!, andreasofia16, seema, KimSunAhFan, gbrdshamarsha and prettywhiz - I loved all of your opinions and insights.  Ayame-chansukreen, Semi-fly, vanessa123 & neeras  thanks for all the links, I love them and finally Andy78 you're so dedicated with updates and new info...thanks! For the other Flyers, ! "Till we meet again! AJA! AJA! Fighting!!!!

Congratulations Flyers! 

We made it through 20 unforgettable episodes and to borrow a phrase from the drama, we certainly made a "Nice Landing!" Sure, there was the occasional turbulence, but all in all our flight ran smoothly. 

It was a memorable ride for me. Lately, I've been watching dramas that had single digit ratings. I was sort of asking myself why I kept choosing them...well, the answer is simple, I went by gut feel. If I liked it, I'd stick it out to the very end, I did that with PCAP and I was not disappointed. In fact, I would say that I'm including this drama to my all time kdrama favorites list and really...only a handful made it there hehehe. 

Han Da Jin - Easily my new favorite female kdrama heroine. I love her frankness, her meddling and her devotion to her family, especially Fluffy. She may be flawed, her immaturity in some ways got the better of her, but she more than made up for it by her good heart and her sincerity. This is GHS's tour de force performance to date, for that, I'm glad. Ever since BOF, GHS is my sentimental favorite and for me, she never disappoints. 

Kim Yoon Sung - It took some time for me to warm to this character. I understand his point at being responsible at all times because as pilots, they are sworn to protect human lives while in flight. So I kinda understand why he was harsh to DJ at the start...but that threw me off a little. However, as I witnessed his struggles and his tragedies, I realized that he actually needed a sunny person like DJ to complete him. In the end, I was rooting for their tandem. I'm a new JJH fan hehehe. Oh boy, I still stand by my opinion - He is Korea's Colin Firth! The zen master of facial expressions!

Kang Dong Soo - He's a great friend and till the end, he sacrificed his own personal feelings in order for DJ to be happy. I'm so glad they did not make him bad (which is the usual kdrama tendency). He's a real trouper and the perfect gentleman. LCH did a great job on this. 

Choi Ji Won - I said awful things about this character in my previous posts which I regret....I was dead wrong. See, I was convinced she was suffering from some sort of mental breakdown because of how strange she was behaving at the beginning, she kept on clinging to CK...but further along, I saw her real motivations and I'm glad she got closure. From where I'm sitting, in the end she gained a family with the Hans. That was a lovely turnabout.

Fluffy - Are there acting awards given to child actors in Korea? This kid brought the house down and won me over by being simply adorable. I'm now also a Kil So Won fan! She has a bright future...I hope to see her in more kdramas soon.

Hong Mi Joo - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" I was getting worked up simply by eyeing all of her animal prints and faux furs! I hope they included a disclaimer that no actual living animal was harmed in the filming of this drama! Hehehe...the other turnabout...in the end really unexpected. 

Hong In Tae (VP Hong) - Another turnabout...I saw him struggle with his guilt. In the end, he rallied and did the right thing...again really unexpected. 

In the end, this was more of an ensemble drama rather than the touted story of human struggle & redemption. I'm impressed by how the writers were unafraid to tackle difficult themes on forgiveness and love. Each character had their 15 seconds of fame and they ran away with it. All of them delivered so...props to the actors, and the production crew...daebak! Congratulations! Let the ratings hang! I can now say that if they were not pitted against a sageuk, they would have been the dominant force in the wed & thu slot! Check-out the ratings flyers, they do have their own following.

I realized that watching the drama was further enhanced by participating at this thread. Flyers! I value all of your posts, yes, even the provocative ones hehehe I love them all. Respect and camaraderie was clearly evident, if anyone had some questions or problems about something, there would be posters who would be willing to share their expertise. It's so heartening to be a part of that kind of genuineness. I also realized that each and every post took time and effort to make so for that I could only say "Thedani Khamsammida Chingus!

Especially to eunhye05 & Sue for your recaps & insights; GHSForever for your lovely MV's - thank you so much my friend and yes I'll check out AB; myonenonly for inviting me over to watch PCAP (so you're a pharmacist! 'loved your take on Fluffy's illness); S_sun - I'm so glad to have met you here...I also loved reading all of your posts, I'm willing to accompany you and talk some sense into the director regarding the absent romantic scenes hahaha!; junkietiger14 - you're into sageuks? awesome!, andreasofia16, seema, KimSunAhFan, gbrdshamarsha and prettywhiz - I loved all of your opinions and insights.  Ayame-chansukreen, Semi-fly, vanessa123 & neeras  thanks for all the links, I love them and finally Andy78 you're so dedicated with updates and new info...thanks! For the other Flyers, ! "Till we meet again! AJA! AJA! Fighting!!!!

:w00t: Hello doc! Yes I am a drug dealer, AKA pharmacist. kekeke..:P

I always look

forward to your postings even if sometimes we're not on the same side I still

value your opinion. I will look forward to your future postings at GHS

thread. Can I interest you in AB?- GHS's drama coming out soon. Will surely miss

you doc!    :D:wub: To the rest of PCAP flyers, thank you & till we meet again! Peace..

:w00t: Hello doc! Yes I am a drug dealer, AKA pharmacist. kekeke..:P

I always look

forward to your postings even if sometimes we're not on the same side I still

value your opinion. I will look forward to your future postings at GHS

thread. Can I interest you in AB?- GHS's drama coming out soon. Will surely miss

you doc!    :D:wub: To the rest of PCAP flyers, thank you & till we meet again! Peace..

dont worry sis our sister @drmjs is certified Sunnies now :) yeahhhhhhh

I didnt know you were a drug dealer aka pharmacist, I'm actually a nurse :)

Watching the episodes with c-subs and understanding what they were saying, made the episodes about a million times better. *quoted image* Will gather my thoughts before posting again! I'm a serial poster *quoted image*

i envy you that for  knowing  Chinese language and understanding what they were saying,..I need to wait for translation into  English ...

Guest eunhye05

Hi Flyers... Here's Sue's translation of Episode 19. Her comments like usually are in Red. Hope this helps as we wait for the subs! :D

Thanks eunhye05! I just decided to watch epi 19. Cannot control myself. ke..

Here are my additions. Hope I can see epi 20 soon...see ya later...Oh no...sorry ....I think I clicked something wrong and lost some parts...computer is not easy!!!we open to a montage of the past 18 episodes...all events leading up to this episode.Is it just me or did we get some scenes (especially the date scene..which we not shone) hmm... So CJW is crying in the cabin crew area of the plane and DJ arrives.By the looks of it..DJ was asking her about the event that happened in the past.They're both reflecting on that fateful day and crying to each other. :( goodjob to both ladies for this scene. CJW cries some more and DJ leaves.  (Wow, the conversation bet DJ and CJW is so essential that I decided to do word for word.)   DJ: It must have been hard and scary for my mom. Was it scary for you too, CJW-manager?--CJW nods--DJ: How come you could not be the same back on that day as you were today?..My mom wanted to llive too. CJW: I'm sorry x2. DJ: What was my mom like at her final hour? Was she in lot of pain? (flashback) CJW: (viki has this part) She reached out her hand to me but I was not able to hold her hand. DJ: Oh I wish that you could have held her hand. It must have been so hard for her. She must missed me and PS so much. DJ: You must have wanted to survive. CJW: yes DJ: I think my mom does not hate you Manager Choi, because she left me PS. I think you are right when you once told me that luck was bad that day. If that day was just like today, if it was like today..CJW: I am so sorry for having said that. It was really my fault. DJ: I feel as if what happened today is an event that my mom created for me to no longer hate and to live more in peace. I don't know if I can forgive but I feel that I can understand. 

We are now at the board room and everyone is grilling KYS. Poor CK. CJW knows of this and arrives at the boardroom out of breathe. SHe confesses or shares her side. MJ got DJ to make her statement as well. This is a difficult situation to be in. President for some reason dismisses the board after all the hulabaloo! A meeting set up by MJ to make a decision about terminating KYS. There are two sides. One side wants to fire him. The other side says that due to KYS, Wings Air earned one more star and he is able to educate assitant pilots also. MJ also had DJ summoned to the meeting. DJ had no idea that the meeting was taking place. KYS states that after the tnragedy of 7 years ago, he no longer wated to fly. However, he realized that the way to repay for what happend is to continue to fly and save more people. (He really took the courageous route to redemption and renewal! So did CJW! Like falling off a horse and the best way to conquer the fear is to get right back on the horse.) But MJ's proponents say that Capk is making excuses and that is all the more reason for him to quit flying. CJW comes to his aid and say that it is her fault and not KYS. MJ pushes for the board to also consider firing CJW Manager. But KYS kneels down to say that he is totally responsible and that CJW is just another victim of his mistake. Then DJ wallks in. MJ wants DJ's thoughts. DJ says that she does not want to fly with CapK. (I guess she can undersatnd CJW but not CapK yet...because she must believe that he used her heart to feel less guilty and that he really does not love her???--the ultimate betrayal??) Pres Hong postpone the meeting and that they need time to think about the matter.

(sum) MJ is mad at her father for stopping the process to make the decision about CapK. Hong shows his worry for his daughter. He is scared for MJ because she is making a huge issue our of terminating KYS...because MJ has called in for terminating Manager Choi and even called in Han DaJin...sort of like making a drama out of a business process. He is worried that she will be ruined. But MJ insists that she cares about herself first of all that it would not happen. But his father warns her that that is what leads to downfall. But MJ will not back down.

DJ is now waiting at the bus stop. CK observes her from afar. DJ is looking at CKs picture in her wallet. Poor CK. Can't do anything about it. DS as if on cue arrives to pick her up for the hospital.

Back at the hospital fluffy is looking better. :) However, she's actually asking about PA.DJ is a bit affected by this. DS and DJ have quick coffee in the waiting area and he comforts her. This is so cute. The hospital nurse or aid calls PyoSong as PyoDong. So PS is mad. keke DJ asks her what she wants and PS says that she really wants to see penguin-ajjussi. DS steps in to say that he will tell KYS.

Meanwhile KYS and President are at kYS's house. I guess to discuss his situation. Is it just me or does President have a less sinister face today? Hong gives CapK an ultimatum.He wants CapK to resign or Hong will find a way to fire Han DaJIn. KYS gets mad and asks Hong how he can be so cruel to another person's daugher when he cares so much for his own daughter. KYS tells hims that he does not care about Pres Hong or MJ and cannot understand why both of them are constantly in his life. KYS tells Pres H that since he abandoned him, he(Hong) and MJ should leave him abandoned with clear boundary just as Hong should never have adopted him when he was not wanted. Hong tells him (oh so cruelly) that he never wanted him in the first place. CapK tells Hong that he tried so hard to be accepted by Pres Hong as that 7 yo boy...he woke up at dawn to get Hong's newspaper, at the hateful carrots to please Hong and he studied hard to gain praise from Hong. But Hong tells him that no family members should try that hard to be part of a family so he was never part of his family. Then, Hong leaves

The crew are all talking about CK now back in homebase. (repetition of what CJW went through....sad)

We now see the pilots and copilots checking the plane before flight. Mechanic Ajusshi is there and he calls out KYS. They talk about the starter valve or engine. Im sure there a meaningful conversation here pertaining to love or relationships again. Sorry couldn't get the captions for this.  (sum) I think mecha was trying to link how nothing can start or work without the good working starter valve of the plane and asks CapK why he did not say it from the start. But mecha understood. CapK says that at first he did not admit the truth because he felt that DJ may leave the airline/flying(?) and then as he fell more and more in love with DJ, he was scared of losing her. CapK tells mecha that if he cannot see DJ, he feels as if he would die. Mecha told him he should have tried to keep the secret but then mecha realized the impossibilibty of it. CapK says that he could not tolerate being with DJ without telling her the truth and also he did not want DJ to hear the story from other people before he admitted to her first. Mecha tells him that he believes that everything in life is interconnected. The only way to Han DaJin is not a shortcut. 

In the cockpit... CK and DJ's friend are talking. Theres a quick moment when CK washes his face then goes out of the restroom only to find DJ facing him. Theres some form of turbulence and DJ looses balance. However, CK quickly grabs on to DJ to keep her from falling. OK awkward moment. haha. He injures his arm or wrist in the process though. DJ takes his arms away from her and leaves. DJ's friend who was assisting CapK expresses her anger for betraying DJ and CapK tells her that he does not want to hear anything personal in the cockpit and that he would hear it outside.

Meanwhile DJ is trying to make her way to fluffy who's awake and its time for her mealtime. unfortunately she's late. We see fluffy with no guardian to take care of her and feed her her meal. I think them mother of the other kid calls out to her about this. Poor Fluffy has no one at them moment.CJW gets there and steps in. She takes care of fluffy and takes care of her. Fluffy seems to like her too. :) I like her too now. hihi. She watches fluffy sleep and whispers things to her. DJ finally arrives. She witnesses this scene. We now see both CJW and HDJ in the waiting area. THey're talking. I wonder what CJW says to DJ that she's now reflecting on her words and cant think straight while watching over fluffy. CJW tells DJ that DJ and KYS are very different people--their tastes, the way they talk etc..Even so, they are so similar in that they miss each other so much and yet they are not able to be brave about their love. CJW says that she always liked DJ for her bravery but that right now she is not brave at all. You have a family to take care of but KYS and I do not have that. That is why it hurt so much that we took away someody's family. DJ retorts by saying how do you think it would be like for PS and me? CJW continues to say, CapK is not expecting forgiveness but just to be near you. DJ tells CJW to not talk as if she knows everything. CJW says, maybe it is not possible to forgive because of love but because of love perhaps you can understand. After I lost him, I regretted. But I hope that you will not live with such regrets. Manager Hong will not leave CapK alone. Only person who can save CapK is Han DJ. (DJ walks off)

DJ is at MJ's office. MJ is not liking DJ's proposal or whatever it was they talked about. She slams her fist on the table. DJ walks out. CK is out there and they catch each other in the hallway. She notices his arm that he hurt while trying to balance her. While sitting next to PS, DJ remembers what CJW says about love and regret. At MJ's office, DJ says that her goal is to become a Captain one day and that she does not want to carry a nuclear bomb while flying. To MJ, this issue may be just a simple and interesting matter, but it is a grave matter that can hurt someone and someone can lose everything from this issue. MJ angrily retorts by saying that it is not just an interesting matter and that her scar is just as important as the others. She yells at DJ that what was important to her was stolen from her. DJ tells her that nobody stole anything from her. DJ tells MJ that MJ created her own scar. MJ tells DJ that she is going to return every bit of that scar to her and CapK and CJW. DJ says that MJ succeeded because she got that scar and has been extremely stressed. DJ continues to say that if Manager Hong does not stop now, she will also get hurt all together. If you truly cared for CapK, you should not be doing this right now. MJ: Don't preach at me. DJ: I feel so sorry/so much pity for you. MJ: What? Who are you to pity me? DJ: I hear that it is extremely difficult to secure the black box recording. MJ: Are you threatening me right now? DJ: If all these facts come out in the open, the ultimate person who will lose everything is you, Mananger Hong.  

DJ is in the cockpit with the lady pilot. Everything she does like turning on the lights, speaking on the intercom reminds her of CK. I think she remebers that she also made what could have been a bad mistake on the plane. But as you say, she really misses CapK. DJ is flying with the nice female Captain Choi, who notices that DJ is sort of in her own world. CapChoi tells her that she also loved and lost love in the cockpit and she also laughed and cried in the cockpit and therefore she learnd to console and be consoled in the cockpit as well. (reminds me of the conversations bet DJ and CapK in the cockpit--)

Assistant manager is helping out in the ajusshi shop. All the men are checking her out because well she's letting them. haha. We have DS walk in and he gets pissed at the customers. He calls AM to the side and they have a talk. I wonder if its something related to her manners or DJ again?   DS and the stewardess are talking after DS kind of saves her from the pervert customers. DS tells her not to come to the store anymore. She wants to know if it is because of DJ. She knows about DJ and CapK so encourages DS to change his route and that it is really hard to love someone when there is no return for the feelings. DS tells her that is why she should not return. But stewardess tells herself that she thinks she is really in love with DS and does not know what to do. 

Meanwhile at the airtraffic control tower the staff are talking about the english proficiency test.

DJ calls on the tower for landing. Hmm.. He's got the thinking face on. Male staff says that Eng Prof test and love are two things that never work out the way he wants. I think DS agrees. Then the female staff tells DS that one way of dealing with unreturned love is to let it go/ send it off. 

DJ is now in the mailroom. For some reason she hears KYs/CK's voice. sHe just keeps thinking of him everywhere and in everything she does. (THis is the part of the kdrama where the lead female realizes she loves the lead male)---we are learning about Kdrama...keke

DJ is back at Fluffy's side. I wonder if she sleeps like that every night. YangMal takes over for a bit.

I think DJ is also slowly seeing that she has so many people willing and ready to be there for her and fluffy if she just lets them. 

DS is missing loose change to put in the vending machine. CK arrives and gets his coffee. They have a quick moment. We see that DS and CapK are becoming good friends. But they do not say nice things to each other but the affection and understanding are developing. They both says they do not look good. DS says CapK's personality is as rough as his looks and cannot understand why PS misses him so much and wants him to visit her at the hospital. It makes CapK happy to hear that.

DJ is now with CJW again, this time outside. CJW is reaching out to her. From what i observe I think she wants to help DJ and CK as well. DJ is assigned to go to ChungJoo University to sign a contract for some type of cooperation bet two firms. But before leaving, she sees CJW. She same to ask CJW something but decides against it and is about to leave. But CJW tells her. When sunbae (CapK) became an assistant captain, he wanted to brag about it but he had no one to share. So it was an event that made him both sad and happy. Then the person who took over and treated him like one of the family was his Captain and instructor Han GyuPil.Cap Han was one person whom he loved and respected more than anybody in this whole world. That is why it had been very painful for sunbae when everything happened. At first sunbae did not know that you are CapH's daughter. no...he would have loved you even if he knew just like that way you love sunbae. DJ says he and she are two different people. But CJW tells DJ that don't you miss him and think about him when you don't want to? I no longer have sunbae in my heart and he no longer has me in his heart. Please do not ignore him anymore. He only has you in his heart. I know that you came here today because you are wondering how sunbae is doing and how he survived after the accident.Only that sunbae and I want is to see you HDJ to smile again. That is all. 

DS  is walking down the streets. He sees nice colorful kicks. 

DJ is now at a signing. Im not sure what DJ signs but she signs something. Hehe.

DJ is in the university campus she went to with CK. SHe's infront of the fountain making a sincere wish. DJ expresses complaint to the fountain that "you were not even going to grant my wish....now erase all my memory from me...memory of loving and being loved, everything...

Fluffy is watching cartoons at the hospital ward with the boy who's also a patient. PA arrives to cheer them up! He teaches them how to make airplanes with colored paper and how to fly them. Planes flying all over the place. FLuffy's head is hurting. he makes her lie down and rest. Little boy says something about PA and i think that affect Fluffy? PA explains something to little boy and he says sorry to Fluffy. (sum) ChangMin is the name of the little boy in the next patient bed to PS. Changmin introduces himself as PS's boyfriend. But PS tells CapK that he is a hospital friend. The little boy is a bit jealous...keke. Later, there is an incident where the little boy says that his father is even a greater person that CapK and that he wants to be a great pilot. But he makes fun of PS that she does not have a father. CapK tells Changmin Capk did not have a father as he lost him at young age and that to become a great pilot, there are 3 things that he must do...not to make fun of other kids for not having a father, to get along with friends well and to eat well and be healthy. CapK promises Changmin that he will take both on a plane tour if Changmin keep promise. Changmin says sorry. Captain says sorry to PS for making her sick like that. He hopes that in PS's mind he is a nice person because in her sister's mind , he is a bad man.  

PA is still with fluffy and he's talking to a sleeping Fluffy! (This kid can learn so much about whats going on around her if she just listens to their conversations) CK notices that she's not waking or breathing properly? He panics and calls the doctors! OH NO!!! CapK was going to leave before DJ returns to hospital...but...

DJ is in the waiting area of the airport and is looking a cute keychain that reminds her of fluffy. Some passenger causes her to drop this and it breaks. I wonder if she thinks this is a sign for something. (Or the director is making us all anxious for PS!! That was good---I did not see the last epi..I hope nothing happens to PS...that would make the whole story end on sour note..) DJ is stuck in ChungJoo because of the fog and she is being delayed. 

We see the medical team rushing fluffy to the ER along with CK in a frenzy of panic.

Hello Flyers,

It's me agian, how can i ever said good bye to PCAP, such a great drama with great actor and actress. :)

@ drmjs sorry to cut your post

Sharing the overall summary rating. Bravo PCAP for the job well done!! :D

A11810756-6.jpg

well thanks you all too!And here a new article i just read it http://www.hancinema...love-39754.html !Hope to see you on the next SBS DRAMA...

I knew I'd post again..lol...This article was soo cute!! XD Thanks andy78 for sharing!! Now that I know of what Captain actually said to Da Jin in the end, that just makes me love him and both of them together even more~!! laugh.gif  

Hey, but there is a screen cap of the text he sent her, and it has his name as the contact...but does Da Jin have a special caller id for Captain on her phone? I can't read Korean, so I was wondering if anyone could take a look at the screen cap on the link to make sure...

And finally, thank you to eunhye05 and sue for their wonderful work on recapping and translating!!! smile.gif 

Guest eunhye05

Hi Everyone, Here's the recap/sue's translation for our final episode. :( I hate goodbyes! I cant believe it's all over. :( :( :( It was a wonderful flight to the finish! Im also happy I got to spend weeks and weeks with you all. We had a good run! Thank you Thank you!

Sorry again,,,I could not keep additions inside the spoiler somehow. Somehow I cannot seem to make the submit button work without erasing some of your emoticons...sorry for messing up your post. 

name='eunhye05' date='08 March 2012 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1331264780' post='17660349']

Episode20

Aww its all over after this. It's been a great great ride with everyone. im so happy to have shared this journey with you all.  Though I wanted more scenes between CK and DJ I think it was ok. Im gonna miss the excitement of every wed and thurs nights from here on. Thank you everyone for all your contributions! I greatly appreciate all your opinions and musings! Thank u!!! Wow looks like the ratings picked up! We still ended with an average in double digits! Nice!!!!--ditto! Thanks eunhye!

DJ is oblivious to whats happening. She's in the middle of her flight now and meanwhile in the hospital YangMal, M.Ajusshi and CK are waiting on news regarding Fluffy. YangMal is still pissed/mad at CK.

DJ apparently learns about this now and rushes to the hospital. She's saying sorry that she couldnt be there for Fluffy and she's now on the floor all panic and stuff. Doctors open the door on time. Yey! Looks like good news for our Fluffy.  CK is around the corner. Relieved to hear this but he still cant face DJ. He walks out and runs into DS. DS asks about Fluffy and he says she's ok. The doctor says that PS's guardian who alerted the medical team so quickly saved PS..her bleeding stopped and the crisis point is over for now. (So, in a way, CapK saved her from possible danger and worse situation!) Capk wanted to stay but DJ yelled at him to leave. Sh told CapK that PS wants to see him because she does not know but when she sees him, she is too stressed and cannot tolerate it. 

DJ and DS are inside the intensive care unit with scrubs??? and haircover. Wow we can finally see their pretty faces without the bangs and hair. hehe. I agree! Seems like PS is still unconscious.

MJ and her father have a serious talk. Its emotional and we see MJ crying. hmmm. Pres was reading report on KYS's "uncomfortable truth". I am not certain but it seems like the report was made by MJ. Her father tells her that it is not just KYS but Wings Air and MJ and even he may come to a danger if it becomes known. (I guess such a news can spread and make people nervous about riding on Wings Air planes.)  Pres is getting soft as he sees what his daughter is going through. He asks what is happening to her. He says (could not hear well) that being so close to his daughter this is one thing he did not want to pass on to his daughter? But MJ says that she will definitely get her love and she can receive love. Pres: Just as your feelings for KYS is sincere, KYS's feelings about not being able to love you could be sincere too. Because it has to do with ?love/people?, it is not important what one person just wants. MJ: Just the way he was always with me when we were young, that is what I wanted. What is wrong with that? (I guess MJ was traumatized too that suddenly one person(oppa) whom she loved so much was suddenly taken away from her--most likely she was not told about it either??) Pres: I should be sorry to you for cancelling adoption of KYS and making you lonely all this time. I am the one who did wrong. Even just for my sake, please stop this right now. 

DJ and MA are out in the hangar! she's got serious contemplative face on. He tries to cheer her on. I wonder what they talk about. Her dad? i hear appa and omma..so her parentS? the events of the past? MA tells us that PS is awake and doing well and even her doctor thinks it is a miracle. MA says that PS is an energetic survival like her sister. I am sure that she will overcome and do well. There are just two of you sisters here and even your parents who are protecting you both just cannot allow anything cruel to happen to you both. Believe in your parents and also in PS. DJ tells MA: I just could not understand my father. Did he really have no other choice? I hated him a lot and doubted him a lot. MA: I believe that you father did the best that he can under any circumstances. Don't hate him. DJ: Why is it that I end up hating people that I love (Woah!! So that is it! All that hatred at CJW and KYS may have been doubled because of her own anger at her own father ---I was wondering when that was going to come out!!--God, it is hard to live with that fact...she might have thought that she gets betrayed by people she loves--first person was believed to be her father and then KYS!! I wonder if there was any way the writers and directors of this drama could have shown more of the burden that all these characters were carrying for so many years!!)  I hated my father for what happened to my mother and now him too. MA: Nobody in this world make mistake because they wanted to. It happens without my intention or my opinion. When I first became this mechanic, I made a mistake with one screw and there could have been a airplane accident. Even now, whenever I see a screw, I get sweaty and panicky. Even for KYS, after experiencing such an accident, I am sure he never felt peaceful operating the plane. I am sure he is always worried whether something else may happen, whether someone may die. He would be constantly tense and stressed. I am sure he will feel that even into the future. But look at him, he still flies everyday without fail. If that happend to me, I don't think that I would be flying ever again. Even now, KYS most likely is enduring difficult and lonely feelings. I think that your parents would want to see KYS and you fly grandly.

CK and MJ talk outside. She calls out to him from the balcony of her home and he from the street. I think they've fixed things with them. That would be good.Yes. She says that she did it because she loved him too much and she wanted him to know how much pain she was in. She says she is soon leaving. She feels that if she stays, oppa will never want to see her again. She hope that from now on she will just be his dongseng to him. Then we see CapK smiling and sayng that you have always been my dongseng. 

Fluffy looks ready to go home. Finally! She says good bye to her new friend as DS gpes to pick her up. THey're now at the house and they've set up a "Welcome back Fluffy" theme with balloons and a banner. Mechanic Ajusshi, Yangmal, The Kang father and son, Han sisters all under one roof eating Korean BBQ. 

I think DS reports to CK that things are ok. Oh sad that little boy is still at the hospital! PS tells Changmin to get better soon so tha they can go on plane together. Changmin says that he will become her bf and PS was so cute the ways she says she will ask MinHo about it. (her original bf from the school!keke)  DS made the decorations at the house and DS's father brought the meat. DS's father and MA treat each other sort of like DS and CapK--they don't say nice things to each other as they are still competing for YangMal's affection. DS's father says DJ does not have to thank him for bringing over meat given their relationship. DS asks what is the relationship? He tries to explain and MA looks nervous and Yangmal tries to shush him...haha..I am not sure what Ma was saying that DS's father was shoving the meat wrap into MA's mouth?? keke After DS informs CapK that PS will be ok, CapK is relieved and thanks PS for enduring it well.

Next flight we have DJ and CK in the cockpit. THings are still awkward, :( When will these two sort it out we have 40 mins left. haha. 

We learn that the flight contains a heart organ for the little boy who needs a transplant (Fluffy's ward mate). Everyone's in a hurry as the little boy doesnt have much time. Oh no we have turbulence. What went on to the engine. Was that ice? A loose screw? CJW is once again helping people with her attentiveness. It appears that the drama will end with a bang--keke--all the bad is happening. There is lightening, heavy cloud and an ice flew into one of the engines and has affected three engines and only one engine is working. They are departing from Chicago back to Korea. They have to confrm that the surgeon is on aboard and has to operate on the boy as soon as he comes. They do. 

There is fire in the engine?!!! DS is also worried about the plane. Waaaaah! Im not sure whats going on but they're arguing about what to do i think. CK remembers what Han Gyu Pil told him about responsibility i think. He needs to decide about their course of action. DJ has her own opinion though. So there is something definitely wrong with engine and CapK want to do emergency landing at a DalIn Airport but DJ wants to go to InChun Airport as it is closest to the hospital where the boy need surgery. CapK says DJ is thinking about her personal feelings since she knows the boy in InChun. DJ says that they still have one hour and plane's one engine is sufficient to go to Inchun and land. And that by that time fog in Inchun can lift. DJ says that one person's life is also precious. She says why is it wrong to think about one's family first. Flashback: HanGyuPil: My captain's 4 stripes means responsibility. They saved the 300 passengers and killed my wife. When you become a captain, you will know. KYS: If that is what being a Captain means, I do not want it. KYS; In here, we need cold and objective judgment. DJ: Right this moment, no judgment can be stated as correct. If I have to save 300 passengers and kill one, I think I will be heartbroken all my life. I don't want to live my entire life under the burden of guilt. I don;t want it. KYS: At that time, I believe that Cap Han GyuPil made the right decision at that time under that circumstance and if I were in that situation, I would do the same thing. However, right this minute, I belive that Han DJ's judgment is correct. Did you once say that it can be possible if we believe in each other? I believe in you A-CapHan. DJ: I also believe in you Cap. KYS: I will do my best to save 300 passengers and the one sick child too. DJ: Please take care of us, Captain Kim YunSung. So they are making an emergency landing at the InChun Airport and they have to follow the emergency protocol.

Wait, why did the crew remove their valuables? Are they all seriously in trouble? Their trying to demonstrate sop in case of emergency. They say it is their emergency procedure. 

All passengers must take off glasses and valuable and anything with a point and put them in something soft and put them away in a cabinet. Landing in 20min. They also have to take off any neckties or anything that could get stuck in between and cause harm. DS is also getting the landing road ready and clear for emergency landing and having car and police escort ready for the doctor to go to the hospital. 

We learn that the flight contains a heart organ for the little boy who needs a transplant (Fluffy's ward mate). Everyone's in a hurry as the little boy doesnt have much time. Oh no we have turbulence. What went on to the engine. Was that ice? A loose screw? CJW is once again helping people with her attentiveness. It appears that the drama will end with a bang--keke--all the bad is happening. There is lightening, heavy cloud and an ice flew into one of the engines and has affected three engines and only one engine is working. They are departing from Chicago back to Korea. They have to confrm that the surgeon is on aboard and has to operate on the boy as soon as he comes. They do. 

There is fire in the engine?!!! DS is also worried about the plane. Waaaaah! Im not sure whats going on but they're arguing about what to do i think. CK remembers what Han Gyu Pil told him about responsibility i think. He needs to decide about their course of action. DJ has her own opinion though. So there is something definitely wrong with engine and CapK want to do emergency landing at a DalIn Airport but DJ wants to go to InChun Airport as it is closest to the hospital where the boy need surgery. CapK says DJ is thinking about her personal feelings since she knows the boy in InChun. DJ says that they still have one hour and plane's one engine is sufficient to go to Inchun and land. And that by that time fog in Inchun can lift. DJ says that one person's life is also precious. She says why is it wrong to think about one's family first. Flashback: HanGyuPil: My captain's 4 stripes means responsibility. They saved the 300 passengers and killed my wife. When you become a captain, you will know. KYS: If that is what being a Captain means, I do not want it. KYS; In here, we need cold and objective judgment. DJ: Right this moment, no judgment can be stated as correct. If I have to save 300 passengers and kill one, I think I will be heartbroken all my life. I don't want to live my entire life under the burden of guilt. I don;t want it. KYS: At that time, I believe that Cap Han GyuPil made the right decision at that time under that circumstance and if I were in that situation, I would do the same thing. However, right this minute, I belive that Han DJ's judgment is correct. Did you once say that it can be possible if we believe in each other? I believe in you A-CapHan. DJ: I also believe in you Cap. KYS: I will do my best to save 300 passengers and the one sick child too. DJ: Please take care of us, Captain Kim YunSung. So they are making an emergency landing at the InChun Airport and they have to follow the emergency protocol.

Wait, why did the crew remove their valuables? Are they all seriously in trouble? Their trying to demonstrate sop in case of emergency. They say it is their emergency procedure. 

All passengers must take off glasses and valuable and anything with a point and put them in something soft and put them away in a cabinet. Landing in 20min. They also have to take off any neckties or anything that could get stuck in between and cause harm. DS is also getting the landing road ready and clear for emergency landing and having car and police escort ready for the doctor to go to the hospital. 

Its also very foggy so they cant land. they are going to perform a go around. All three are helping each other out. Yey! They got to land safely! :D before leaving the cockpit. CK calls out to DJ and thanks her. I wonder if he tells her he'd resign or something. DJ cannot see the lighted way to land properly and so they had to to around. The DJ asks if it is OK for them to try again. DS asks: With problems in the engine, ?trouble can occur. With heavy fog, approaching the landing road could be hard. Do you still want to land? DJ looks at CapK who nods. DJ says yes. Then DS says that then he grans the landing. Then DS says that " I believe in CapKim and Cap Han. I will become your eyes from now on."  (that was kind of dramatic...keke)  Again DJ cannot see the light but DS tells her to come down a little more and she will see the lights. They do and they see the light. 

They make good landing. Then CapK says: Han DaJin...Dajin-ah, I liked that I was able to fly with you. thank you. (sounds like he is saying good-bye to her). 

He talks to President Hong and hands over a letter. hmm.. of resignation? Yep. Pres asks him if he is sincere. KYS says that his wish to fly is also sincere. but he made a decision to step out because he no longer wants to hurt others because of what he wants. (So, he was saying good-bye to DJ..I wonder ifshe knew??) KYS is surprised by the fact that Pres wants to apologize on behalf of MJ. Pres says it is his falut for not raising his child properly and asks for his forgiveness. (wow!!) KYS gives him a deep bow. 

Meanwhile DS got DJ sneakers! He puts it on her like a prince. haha. DS's turn to carry DJ on his back. Why? so her new shoes wont get dirty? haha. Btw...what ever happened to cho Cham chie! :S I wonder if this scene closes or clears things for once and for all between them. DJ says: Hey, they say if you give a gift of shoes, they tend to run away from you. DS: Yeah, I want you to run away. He says he is joking. The he puts it on her and tells her not to fall down and to go to nice places wearing this shoes. but he also tells her not to go too far from him. Then he says he has a favor to ask. I guess he want to give her a piggy back ride....he remembers that time when she was getting the piggy ride from CapK and he wished that he was the one doing it...remember?? DS says to her not to think it strange that he wants to do this. He says she is the first one that he has ever given a piggy back. We also find out that DJ knows what "go-cham-sie" means. She enve found out the true pronounciation for it. She wants  DS to find someone who truly go-cham-sie only him. ---(oh so sweet!!) DS says he taught her strange words that ??(sorry did not get that.) DS fee;s shy after ariving at her house?? keke Then DJ tells Ds that his back was very warm. DS tells her that she is very heavy and he is actually regretting giving her a ride...keke DS tells DJ that my friend DJ is prettiest and most cool when she flies the sky with CapKim. Fly together. Don't lose one wing and crash down. If you fall down, I can no longer pick you up. (ohhhhh he is letting her go....what a charming character!! Love that tear welling up and pouting look---keke)

DJ is now back in the garage thinking of CK again. She thinks about what MA said. She remembers CapK: Even if you hate me, I still want to fly with you. Cjw: Only you can save CapK...

DJ is now with President Hong. It looks like a heart to heart!I wonder what transpired. President is now reflecting on this. He even reads the letter CK gave him. I wonder what she tells him and if she has forgiven CK. DJ came to the office to ask to cancel KYS's request for resignation. Pres asks if HDJ wants to resign. She says no. she wants to fly with CapK. But you are the one who did not want to fly with CapK. DJ: I lost my parents. I no longer want to lose any more people from my life. (I love that soft look on Pres as she says that.) I always learns the importance of protecting what I love after I lost it. I realized that I was more in pain when I was hating and resenting. I hope that you and manager Hong no longer hurt CapK because that only becomes your own scars. I am sure he(CapK) wanted to receive love and it must have been so hard for him alone. So, You cannot do this to him anymore. CapK told me that he has never once hated you and manager Hong. I don't want to acknowledge it but I think this company definitely needs CapK. Just as my father helped CapK to fly I feel that it is CapK who can help us assistants to fly well. I hope you take care of it well. (I think he realized that he may have mistakenly poured out his resentment against his unloving wife onto his adopted son because his wife loved him more??) 

CK goes to Pres.Hong. I think they discuss their past. Hong cries!!!! whuuut?! He tears CK's resignation! Wow didnt see that coming! I think he believes in them both and tells him to go to DJ? CK surprised to hear this runs out.  Pres asks KYS what he plans to do (if he resigs). KYS says he does not know yet. Pres tells KYS that he resembles his father a great deal. His father rarely was stirred by ?unreasonalble stress/situation. You were like that as a little boy. Even though you may have worried about what I thought of you, you were rarely affected inside. I heard you every night saying 'father, father' inside your room. KYS: I was trying to practice calling you father every night. (Woah! the soft shock on Pres face...I really feel bad for him. He never knew. He thought the worst of the little boy because he was not loved himself??  HDJ is right...All the years of holding hurt and resentment only left scars.) Because of my father who was a pilot and because of Pres who was a pilot, I was able to become a pilot also. Thank you. When I flew the sky I was not lonely. Please be healthy. Pres: CapKim, I am sorry that I could not be a father to you. Your father is someone that I will forever be sorry to. If I want to ever see him sqarely in the eye one day, I cannot accept this (resignation letter). Let me give you an advice as a man to man. You may miss a woman you love and feel lonely even if she is near you. but it is not right that you cannot see the woman when she is next to you and you miss her. (I did not get it. did you??) CapHan says that she needs you. She says she wants to fly with you. (Off he goes in search of HDJ.) 

CK drives to DJs. He gets there before her. He's so happy to see her. I think he learns that she's forgiven him. Indeed she has. THEY HUG!!! woohoo! (well, I am not sure if she really forgave him but she does not want him to go away from her either. ) HDJ asks CapK banging on her doow, what are you doing? CapK: I don't want to changed the plane road.path. No matter how hard the road to you, I don't want to change anything about the pathway. I want to fly safely so that I can land safely to you. (so many plane metaphors and analysis to their lives and relationship!) Are you going to give me permission to land? (oh,,,so nicely sweet too!!) DJ smiles and says YES. 

MJ and her dad have fixed things too. They hug too. haha. CK goes to MJ and I guess they restart their relationship as Oppa and Dongseng.  MJ also begins again with DJ and asks to be friends. MJ is leaving and asks that weasel team leader to assist her father. He promises. Pres tells his daughter to throw away and send off everything and come back. She agrees. CK also says goodbye to MJ--be healthy and don't get sick. She say to him that she cheated and that is why she is banished? CapK tells her to meet someone good and make a fair play. She says of course. She says she will show her oppa what a great player she is. MJ and CapK sees DJ coming. MJ tells her not to hurt her oppa. DJ says OK and then says that she plans to make him happy. MJ tells her that your confidence is the best. goodby.

CK is so happy he holds DJ's hand for everyone to see. DJ is so shy in front of the crew that she pulls her hand away and runs off. haha. keke

CK bought them couple watches. awww. He delivers it the same way he did the sunglasses. via the mail box. He tells her that it is her handcuff to him and he will not let it loose. DJ says it will never be cut also. 

Everyone's now at the bbq restaurant ready for YangMals performance. She has the flight crew as her backup dancers. DS's father is so touched for YangMal? keke. 

CK got a new car? or is this a present to DJ? He takes her out to teach her to drive. haha. She's all scared and crazy behind the wheel. They're so cute. She storms out the moment they arrive at home. He says he bought the car for his number 1. CapK says his number 1 is PS. He felt that it would be easier for DJ to take PS to hospital and doctors by having a car instead of taking trains and buses which make PS even more tired. He says that PS has no license so he has to give it to her. He meant to give it to her when she becomes a Captain but kind of sale at the factory??? CapK says if she feels burdened by the gift, she can pay back to him forever. DJ tells him that it sound like a weird confession (of love). DJ and CapK are having a driving instruction on land. DJ is not a good driver. She is taking too long to change the lane. he gives her instruction to make a 2:20 turn?? No that is a 2:37 turn. (hahaha I would not want CapK as my driving instructor!!) After she breaks, he asks if she is OK. Then he says he does not know where to star to teach her how to drive. He asks her what she is good at. DJ is not happy. He asks her if she really is a pilot. She says driving is harder than operating a plane. They are arguing that DJ is not cut out for driving. DJ is being sarcastic saying that CapK was born a good driver. He says yes he was. If you are so good, then you must be embarrassed to be going around with me. Yes, Yes I am I am embarrassed. But I am hanging around you so that I can teach you.  (hahah) DJ gets mad and leave the car. CapK calls out Hey, you forgot the key...(I think she did not forget!! haha)

DS and CK are having a moment by the coffee machine again. I think they're chums now. Things look lighter and more relaxed. CK does a little speech thing as DS leaves. DS asks CapK to take good care of our DJ. CapK says it does not make him feel relaxed that DS is so close to DJ. DS says: Yea, you must be tense since I am such a great guy. You don't even play baseball well. You don't even drink well. KYS: right I do not have tolerance like some people, DS: but you get hit well. CapK: Well, I deserved that time. But if you want to try again, I am ready. DS: There is nothing better about you than I am. CaK: It is enough for me that I have DJ's heart. DS: today's coffee is just too bitter. and did you see the way DS walked away? He looks so down! keke. CapK: He is growing adorable on me. He is good at baseball, he is good with punches, he drinks well too. And he even has similar taste like I have too. And I will see him often at the airport.  (they are definitely becoming good buddies...keke) 

(One year later)

We now see DJ and CK flying in the cockpit together with Fluffy as their passenger and CJw watching fluffy. They go to Sydney. I bet to bring Fluffy to the amusement park she so wanted to go to and that DJ promised to bring her to. DJ flies the plane. CK gives her control. Nice! CapK and DJ are talking about how pretty the sky is or maybe the prettiest. CapK says that he really likes flying plane with her the best and in the future too. PS tells CJW that she now knows what it must be like to fly the sky. She says the clouds look like animals,etc. And she points to another cloud and says that that cloud looks like her mother..It looks warm and cozy and soft. So DJ is landing the plane by herself for the first time. At first CapK asks DJ if she would like to  land the plane or always ride the plane that he lands for her. keke

We hear CapK talk. Heaven never cease to move us. While flying we meet with turbulence and lighting and even have to make emergency landing at times. But we never give up. DJ speaks: The fact that this heavy metal bulk is able to fly means that at one time some people supported those who sincerely hoped and dreamed that it might. it is a heaven  that one cannot fly alone. And today's heaven is life's just one opportunity!  

Ending scenes:

Looks like DS and his team mate have gotten it on. haha. :D (poor AM...still trying hard as ever.lol)

Lastly, DJ and her peers are now fullfledged Captains. she has 4 bars/stripes. She made it! 

Meanwhile DS got DJ sneakers! He puts it on her like a prince. haha. DS's turn to carry DJ on his back. Why? so her new shoes wont get dirty? haha. Btw...what ever happened to cho Cham chie! :S I wonder if this scene closes or clears things for once and for all between them. 

DJ is now back in the garage thinking of CK again. 

DJ is now with President Hong. It looks like a heart to heart!I wonder what transpired. President is now reflecting on this. He even reads the letter CK gave him. I wonder what she tells him and if she has forgiven CK.

CK goes to Pres.Hong. I think they discuss their past. Hong cries!!!! whuuut?! He tears CK's resignation! Wow didnt see that coming! I think he believes in them both and tells him to go to DJ? CK surprised to hear this runs out.  

CK drives to DJs. He gets there before her. He's so happy to see her. I think he learns that she's forgiven him. Indeed she has. THEY HUG!!! woohoo!

MJ and her dad have fixed things too. They hug too. haha. CK goes to MJ and I guess they restart their relationship as Oppa and Dongseng. MJ also begins again with DJ and asks to be friends. 

CK is so happy he holds DJ's hand for everyone to see. DJ is so shy in front of the crew that she pulls her hand away and runs off. haha. 

CK bought them couple watches. awww. He delivers it the same way he did the sunglasses. via the mail box. 

Everyone's now at the bbq restaurant ready for YangMals performance. She has the flight crew as her backup dancers.

CK got a new car? or is this a present to DJ? He takes her out to teach her to drive. haha. She's all scared and crazy behind the wheel. They're so cute. She storms out the moment they arrive at home.

DS and CK are having a moment by the coffee machine again. I think they're chums now. Things look lighter and more relaxed. CK does a little speech thing as DS leaves.

We now see DJ and CK flying in the cockpit together with Fluffy as their passenger and CJw watching fluffy. They go to Sydney. I bet to bring Fluffy to the amusement park she so wanted to go to and that DJ promised to bring her to. DJ flies the plane. CK gives her control. Nice! 

Ending scenes:

Looks like DS and his team mate have gotten it on. haha. :D (poor AM...still trying hard as ever.lol)

Lastly, DJ and her peers are now fullfledged Captains. she has 4 bars/stripes. She made it!  

Thanks again eunhye!!

All the best and love to ABSOLUTE DARLING!!

Archived