[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

written preview from SBS site hope some kind soul can translate it.

다진은 윤성에게 재킷을 전해 주려고 집에 찾아가지만, 밤늦게까지 윤성의 집에 있는 지원을 보고 마음이 무너진다. 다음날, 공항 주변 짙은 안개로 인해 도착시간이 지나도 착륙을 못하는 일이 일어나자 남편의 생명이 위독한 부인이 소동을 일으켜 지원이 부인을 진정시켜보지만 정신을 잃어버린다. 그런 부인이 안타까운 다진은 어떻게 해서라도 착륙을 시도하자 하는데...

Guest strawberryfuzz

written preview from SBS site hope some kind soul can translate it.

다진은 윤성에게 재킷을 전해 주려고 집에 찾아가지만, 밤늦게까지 윤성의 집에 있는 지원을 보고 마음이 무너진다. 다음날, 공항 주변 짙은 안개로 인해 도착시간이 지나도 착륙을 못하는 일이 일어나자 남편의 생명이 위독한 부인이 소동을 일으켜 지원이 부인을 진정시켜보지만 정신을 잃어버린다. 그런 부인이 안타까운 다진은 어떻게 해서라도 착륙을 시도하자 하는데...

HDJ's heart broke when she sees CJW stayed late in the evening at KYS's home when she came to return his jacket.The next day,airplanes were unable to land because of a heavy fog surrounding the airport and arrivals were delayed which drove a wife of a male passenger to start a commotion because she is concerned about her ill husband's condition so CJW tries to calm down the female passenger but she faints.HDJ feels sorry for the wife and tries to land no matter what happens.....

cr : happy22qt

Why do I have a feeling that Fluffy's (little Han) kiss with CapK was better? :w00t: ..I'm shipping Fluffy & penguin Ahjussi instead... .:wub:   :D 

hello dear friend i missed you :( I know how you feel maybe fluffy should teach GHS how to kiss LOL i still love my GHS she's just very shy when it comes to kissing scene :)

thanks for posting the episode summary really appreciate it :)

Hello everyone!! 

It's my first time posting on this thread, and I hope I can get to know everyone here!! :)

I've been watching PCAP as an ardent fan, and am squeeling like a fangirl over the kiss scene that's supposed to take place!! XD  wub.gifI've been trying to find a video preview, but to no avail..Guess like waiting patiently is just gonna have to work..lol..

And like u guys have all been saying, Fluffy is beyond adorable, and her kiss with Captain was just simply too cute!!! 

Guest thezone

i'm on ep 5 and i can't stand Koo Hye Sun's character. She's such a b****, especially towards that poor flight-attendant who was not responsible for her mother's death. If they don't make her character nicer soon, I'm gonna have to give up on the drama.

Guest lexiclayrullman

i'm on ep 5 and i can't stand Koo Hye Sun's character. She's such a b****, especially towards that poor flight-attendant who was not responsible for her mother's death. If they don't make her character nicer soon, I'm gonna have to give up on the drama.

wait until you get to ep 10, you'll totally changed your mind about the flight attendant lady... it's a totally psycho

HAPPY PCAP DAY FLYERS

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2012020709082123563&type=3

credit : http://en.korea.com/?p=319783 (english korean)

Through the preview of the February 8 episode of Take Care of Us, Captain, the passionate kiss scene between Ji Jin Hee and Ku Hye Sun was foreshown. On the February 1 episode of the series, Ku received an unexpected shy kiss by Lee Cheon Hee. She must be happy with such devoted love from good-looking two guys at the same time.

Yun Sung, played by Ji Jin Hee, has concealed his feelings toward Da Jin, played by Ku Hye Sun. However, when he hears the news of Da Jin’s accident, he rushes to the hospital and expresses his sincere heart to her in an enthusiastic attitude. The scene breaks the heart of Dong Su, played by Lee Cheon Hee.

The production company of the series says, “The shooting of the hospital scene was taken on a weekend afternoon, but a big crowd of people was gathered around the set. When the couple kissed, roars of cheers and acclamations came from the audience. Even during the shooting of such a sensitive scene, Ku returned fans’ cheers with a happy smile.”

Da Jin is still unaware of the fact that Yun Sung is the very person responsible for her mother’s death. That’s why people are anxious about the development of their romantic relationship.

Viewers are keeping their eyes on their titillating love triangle, wondering if Da Jin and Yun Sung will keep their affection even after all facts are brought to light.

Guest jjsweeter0211

I'm wondering if Dong Soo will be the first person who find out the truth that captain YS is the person partly responsible for DJ mother's death.

I feel heartbroken for Dong Soo and I don't really like the way Da Jin treats him. It's really hurt to see him like that.

My thought about YS :

I think captain YS should confess honestly with her about the accident and need to settle his feeling/lingering with his ex and his " sister" first . Da Jin will feel very hurt and betrayed if she find out the truth later :(

At first I really want DS end up with Da Jin. Now I think I just want him to move on and smile again.

I hope they could be good friends and he'll find someone better.

Anyways ,who ends up with who, not important anymore, I just want them to be happy.

10000008210.jpg

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Take care of Us, Captain Episodes 1 to 10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

takeCareOfUsCaptain.jpg

Take Care of Us, Captain 1-10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3635-take-care-of-us-captain/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

but for her sister beeing sick yes she is responsible!...poor child is always sick!how can she ever forget about it?i totally understand her!

How did Ku Hye Sun get a scar on her face?

20120208_1328678668_33504800_1.jpg

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently showed off her shiny skin even though she had a bandaid on.

Ku is currently appearing on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain as a passionate female copilot named Han Da Jin.

Pictures of Ku having a bandaid on her face were recently released on the series’ official website and drew a lot of attention.

Ku got a scar on her face in the second episode of the series because she wrangled with loan sharks, who came to her house to take money back from her aunt Mal Ja (played by Lee Ah Hyun). The scene was an important part, in which Ku decided to live life to the full.

People responded: “Even though you got a scar on your face, your skin still shines.” “She is always brave. I support you.” “You can’t hide your clear skin with a bandaid. I envy you.”

The production crew for the series say, “We remember that Ku was smiling even though she had a bandaid on her face. We hope that she can cheers everyone up through the series.”

source: TV Report

source: news.nate.com

Awesome pictures and info! Thanks for posting this! It doesn't look like GHS has improved her kissing technique -- I am still disappointed by hers and Daniel Choi's kiss in The Musical -- but I am excited to see this anyway! haha 

I sincerely hope she do....I am fan of hers I still wants to criticise her kissing scene...she shud be more professional by now..all her peers Yoon eunhye, Lee dahae, Shin Minah are very professional abt it & even her juniors Moon Geung young, Moon Chaewon, Park Minyoung kiss better than her...If she is very reluctant abt kissing than hopefully in future she shud work in a drama & movie which doesnt involve a love story....

if i'm not mistaken, that flight attendant saw DJ's mother bleeding but then she covered her with blanket and didn't do anything, she was panic then called people when the blood already flooded the floor

Guest eunhye05

To watch it live try signing in to http://ionair.tv/main.php (you have to register first but its free)

There are already links there for Take Care of Us Captain. Or you can navigate to the On Air tab and select the SBS live option. :)

Happy Watching everyone...it's soon to start!

Archived