[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap! And she found Dong Soo's shoulder to mourn. If the captain doesn't react, he will be without his co-pilot. :phew:  Roger!  :D

OH boy - I just saw ep 12's previews with c-subs. Urgh -- if I could, I would seriously go into the drama and clock CK a good one, not that that does anything to help him (as DS couldn't really do anything either when he clocked him). Sheesh!!! One step forward, 10 steps backwards is the best way to put it. I am thinking that I'm not going to like ep 12 at all. The way CK is written, it is making it really really hard for me to continue to root for him. They had better show me some reason to stick with him... both professionally and not. He has not resolved any of his issues yet or even come close.

I just don't think CK (nor DJ) can get past the big incident that has them all living in the darkness (or half darkness...) without all of them opening up fully about it and dealing with the loss and receive some healing. They are all stunted and cannot move on. Is CK just going to hide what happen forever?? Is it b/c of the incident that he refuses acknowledge any feelings that he has for DJ? How long are they going to play this game? CK - why can't you just be honest and open for once? (please... say something nice to DJ)

Finally, I must say poor DS... if there's one thing I believe, it's that one cannot force love. It just comes naturally and maybe DJ will come to like DS, I'm not sure. 

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

11th episode:

Nationwide: 7,3%(-0,2%)

Seoul: 8,7% (+0,1%)

TNS Media Korea

11th episode:

Nationwide: 8,4% (+0,2%)

Seoul: 10,0% (+0,1%)

OH boy - I just saw ep 12's previews with c-subs. Urgh -- if I could, I would seriously go into the drama and clock CK a good one, not that that does anything to help him (as DS couldn't really do anything either when he clocked him). Sheesh!!! One step forward, 10 steps backwards is the best way to put it. I am thinking that I'm not going to like ep 12 at all. The way CK is written, it is making it really really hard for me to continue to root for him. They had better show me some reason to stick with him... both professionally and not. He has not resolved any of his issues yet or even come close.

I just don't think CK (nor DJ) can get past the big incident that has them all living in the darkness (or half darkness...) without all of them opening up fully about it and dealing with the loss and receive some healing. They are all stunted and cannot move on. Is CK just going to hide what happen forever?? Is it b/c of the incident that he refuses acknowledge any feelings that he has for DJ? How long are they going to play this game? CK - why can't you just be honest and open for once? (please... say something nice to DJ)

Finally, I must say poor DS... if there's one thing I believe, it's that one cannot force love. It just comes naturally and maybe DJ will come to like DS, I'm not sure. 

What about the preview? Do our suspicions were correct? What's he tells to Da Jin?

I agree, CapK must deal with his problem by talking with Da Jin and together overcome this complicated situation. And of course, supported by Fluffy. Does he already recognized that he loves Da Jin? Face it! I'll prefer that the drama's anguish will be in the process of how they are surpassing their terrible situation together instead of being with the CapK's dilemma if it can be, or if not. :(

What about the preview? Do our suspicions were correct? What's he tells to Da Jin?

Basically, he takes back what he did... in a way. I don't have time to translate them as I need to get my DD to school in 2 minutes! Dude needs to start being honest with himself as starters.

Guest eunhye05

Hi Everyone, Here's my recap/reaction post for EP12. It was a good episode too! Poor poor DS. But he got his bonding moments too. CK....whats wrong with you! Get your act together. hehe.

-We open to CK rushing to the hospital. DJ is on her way out..and wraps that enormous scarf around her neck.

-And we have Elevator kiss scene!I don't mind my man being intense like that. Look at him go! haha.

-And we have DS witness the kiss! OUCH! (That's like stick a knife into me a twist it pain) Woah! the kiss was longer.... :) He needs to be treated for shock. Yikes!

-So erm DJ and CK ride home. How awkward! hahahaha...and cute!!!!!!! DJ is pretending to be asleep when she thinks CK is watching her. She takes a peek at him and smiles!

-My heart bleeds for DS. :( I seriously now want him for DJ simply because I dont want to see him like this. huhu. He's really crying. Poor poor DS! *BIGHUG* T_T The ajumma is asking him if he's hurt. I think he says he's hurting inside and to leave him alone. huhuhu.

-So DJ and CK arrive home. So CK you have a lot of explaining to do. Explain yourself. He picks -DJ's hand up and asks her is she's scared. She says no. CK says he's scared. (I think) and he tells her to go in.

-That's a cute moment as he watches her walk home and she looks back.

-DJ and Fluffy hug each other at home. She tells fluffy that its time to sleep and take out her hair pin but she doesnt want to coz Minho (?) gave it to her.

-DS catches DJ by the Vending. DJ has no idea he saw them. She asks if he's ok. He says its nothing.

-MJ and Teamleader talking about WingsAir and giving the best effort to the president.

-DJ is beautifying herself up...by wearing a clip? AHAHAHAHHA! This is hilarious! Seriously?! DJ trying to pull a Fluffy! nyahaha!

-CK and DJ are in the hall. we have weird awkward moment again. haha. DJ tells another Captain that she has a flight to Taipei with him?

-Stewardesses are talking... MJ gives the flight managers a talk. Something about a commercial for Wings Air. Finding a Wings Angel? (i wonder if DJ would get this? wasnt GHS to be the face of Asiana? haha)

- Other captain in the Taipei flight asks DJ if her BF got her those shades. She says she doesnt know yet.

- OMG did Miser dad just buy YangMal the resto? or set up the stage for her? These two are funny. They're the kdrama funny couple.

- Stewardesses are preparing for the commercial (i think)

<Captions are delayed! Hmpf>

- Head stewardess goes to CJW. I bet she wants to be Wings Air's special angel.

- CJW meets up with Sunbae CK. We have more drama between them. It's all overly emotional and painful when u put these two together. I need them to just let go and let live. From now on they'll just be civil and refer to each other as what their professions are. Manager Choi and Captain Kim. :( CK tells her he's having a hard time pushing DJ off coz of his feelings. I think CJW tried to convince CK to at least not let DJ fall for him (i think!)

- DS doesnt take the ATC call from wings air flight with DJ. He's usually the first on the phone patch. Aww...everyone's noticing there's something wrong with him.

- DJ arrives at the wings air desk. Looks like the assistant knows that DJ is looking out for CK. haha.DJ is calling CK. He wont answer. Yikes. He's trying to follow CJW's words.

- Mechanic Ajusshi is drunk. Looks like he's having love probs caused by YangMal. DS and YangMal are helping him.

- DJ is wondering why CK won't answer or pick up the phone. :( she's trying to reach him even till late at night.

- MJ arrives late at night at CKs. These girls. tsktsk. CK you better control your women. He wont let her in though. haha. MJ is so clingy and agressive. haha

- DJ is trying to get through CK. He's not treating her well....as if nothing happened. Sheeeesh! "Hello mister you practical ate my face with that kiss so....explain yourself! Aigooo!"

- In the plane... DJ is trying to reach out to CK. she's all teary eyed.

<captions not working again for me>

- DJ is at the mail room. I think she's returning the shades to CK. Yup she did return it. Duh! CK you're giving off mixed signals! hehe

- Who is that MJ is talking to?  Based on the DELAYED captions they were talking about how CJW's mistake cost DJ's mom her life and Fluffy health problems but they're happy she's doing a great job now. (sue has to verify this...im totally guessing...the captions arrive in like 5 mins from the scene or something. haha)

- Stewardesses are practicing. B1A4 song. :) CJW is proud. Ok the Wings Air crew are now dancing on air... I think it'll look better if they go around the aisles. hehe. Uh Oh. They stepped on a guest? hahaha

- DS and DJ are at Ajusshi's garage. DS is drinking. DJ goes to him. I think the conversation is about how DS is really sad and DJ is wondering why and to please be her friend?!. They have a moment...a very DRUNK moment. hahaha. Unless they're both just really happy.

-  CK catches them both. Happy go lucky all tipsy walking home. They're playing some kind of game with steps. Awww... they're slowly bonding. Aww.. he's pretending to be asleep on her shoulder. Looks like they both had a  good time.

Screen froze

- Whats going on with the stewardesses. And why is CJW all worried? and why is everyone staring? And why does MJ have that creepy look?Im thinking the head stewardess has something to do with this too. Apparently I think MJ is behind all the gossip and slander. Poor CJW. And all because she wants to ruin her infront of CK i think.

- in the restroom the Stewardesses are all talking about her and of cors she has to come out of the cubicle on cue. hehe.

-She's crying at home again while reading a letter. I wonder what it was about. I feel for her. I really do. :(

- CK and DS meet.

- Back home DJ, Fluffy and mechanic are having dinner. CK is outside! It looks like its friggin' freezing. We see him recalling what DS said.

He's now running up the steps...DJ is running down the steps! Moment to stare at each other!  They're now facing each other....and......she kicks him...right on the shin! Nyahahah! Love it! She's got spunk! u go girl! showing him who's boss for treating you like that earlier!

- was that all? my screen finally froze again. hehehe

Since we all know Capt and DJ need to sort things out first before they get to really enjoy the loving and the kissing...yeah i know Capt did the kissing already and practically are her lips...I am not surprised that at all about how he reacted the next day.

While he look so strong, tough and virile (not too mention, quite hot) he is vulnerable especially with DJ. He wanted to love her but is also full of guilt. There is no question at all for me that they will end up together as they are the main leads of this drama so this is all part of their journey. So, DS is not a threat at all and there is no way that DJ will end up with him. I hope they give him someone to love to in the end.

I hope the Capt will have the tenacity to endure every obstacle.

I love JJH's performance. He can be tough and insensitive but also full of aegyo. His scenes with fluffy is my favorite and of course the elevator kiss. That was intense and I am sure DJ's blood pressure went up way high....

Anyone with links for the video aside from torrent? Please do share thanks!

Hi Everyone, Here's my recap/reaction post for EP12. It was a good episode too! Poor poor DS. But he got his bonding moments too. CK....whats wrong with you! Get your act together. hehe.

-We open to CK rushing to the hospital. DJ is on her way out..and wraps that enormous scarf around her neck.

-And we have Elevator kiss scene!I don't mind my man being intense like that. Look at him go! haha.

-And we have DS witness the kiss! OUCH! (That's like stick a knife into me a twist it pain) Woah! the kiss was longer.... :) He needs to be treated for shock. Yikes!

-So erm DJ and CK ride home. How awkward! hahahaha...and cute!!!!!!! DJ is pretending to be asleep when she thinks CK is watching her. She takes a peek at him and smiles!

-My heart bleeds for DS. :( I seriously now want him for DJ simply because I dont want to see him like this. huhu. He's really crying. Poor poor DS! *BIGHUG* T_T The ajumma is asking him if he's hurt. I think he says he's hurting inside and to leave him alone. huhuhu.

-So DJ and CK arrive home. So CK you have a lot of explaining to do. Explain yourself. He picks -DJ's hand up and asks her is she's scared. She says no. CK says he's scared. (I think) and he tells her to go in.

-That's a cute moment as he watches her walk home and she looks back.

-DJ and Fluffy hug each other at home. She tells fluffy that its time to sleep and take out her hair pin but she doesnt want to coz Minho (?) gave it to her.

-DS catches DJ by the Vending. DJ has no idea he saw them. She asks if he's ok. He says its nothing.

-MJ and Teamleader talking about WingsAir and giving the best effort to the president.

-DJ is beautifying herself up...by wearing a clip? AHAHAHAHHA! This is hilarious! Seriously?! DJ trying to pull a Fluffy! nyahaha!

-CK and DJ are in the hall. we have weird awkward moment again. haha. DJ tells another Captain that she has a flight to Taipei with him?

-Stewardesses are talking... MJ gives the flight managers a talk. Something about a commercial for Wings Air. Finding a Wings Angel? (i wonder if DJ would get this? wasnt GHS to be the face of Asiana? haha)

- Other captain in the Taipei flight asks DJ if her BF got her those shades. She says she doesnt know yet.

- OMG did Miser dad just buy YangMal the resto? or set up the stage for her? These two are funny. They're the kdrama funny couple.

- Stewardesses are preparing for the commercial (i think)

<Captions are delayed! Hmpf>

- Head stewardess goes to CJW. I bet she wants to be Wings Air's special angel.

- CJW meets up with Sunbae CK. We have more drama between them. It's all overly emotional and painful when u put these two together. I need them to just let go and let live. From now on they'll just be civil and refer to each other as what their professions are. Manager Choi and Captain Kim. :( CK tells her he's having a hard time pushing DJ off coz of his feelings. I think CJW tried to convince CK to at least not let DJ fall for him (i think!)

- DS doesnt take the ATC call from wings air flight with DJ. He's usually the first on the phone patch. Aww...everyone's noticing there's something wrong with him.

- DJ arrives at the wings air desk. Looks like the assistant knows that DJ is looking out for CK. haha.DJ is calling CK. He wont answer. Yikes. He's trying to follow CJW's words.

- Mechanic Ajusshi is drunk. Looks like he's having love probs caused by YangMal. DS and YangMal are helping him.

- DJ is wondering why CK won't answer or pick up the phone. :( she's trying to reach him even till late at night.

- MJ arrives late at night at CKs. These girls. tsktsk. CK you better control your women. He wont let her in though. haha. MJ is so clingy and agressive. haha

- DJ is trying to get through CK. He's not treating her well....as if nothing happened. Sheeeesh! "Hello mister you practical ate my face with that kiss so....explain yourself! Aigooo!"

- In the plane... DJ is trying to reach out to CK. she's all teary eyed.

- DJ is at the mail room. I think she's returning the shades to CK. Yup she did return it. Duh! CK you're giving off mixed signals! hehe

- Who is that MJ is talking to?  Based on the DELAYED captions they were talking about how CJW's mistake cost DJ's mom her life and Fluffy health problems but they're happy she's doing a great job now. (sue has to verify this...im totally guessing...the captions arrive in like 5 mins from the scene or something. haha)

- Stewardesses are practicing. B1A4 song. :) CJW is proud. Ok the Wings Air crew are now dancing on air... I think it'll look better if they go around the aisles. hehe. Uh Oh. They stepped on a guest? hahaha

- DS and DJ are at Ajusshi's garage. DS is drinking. DJ goes to him. I think the conversation is about how DS is really sad and DJ is wondering why and to please be her friend?!. They have a moment...a very DRUNK moment. hahaha. Unless they're both just really happy.

-  CK catches them both. Happy go lucky all tipsy walking home. They're playing some kind of game with steps. Awww... they're slowly bonding. Aww.. he's pretending to be asleep on her shoulder. Looks like they both had a  good time.

Screen froze

- Whats going on with the stewardesses. And why is CJW all worried? and why is everyone staring? And why does MJ have that creepy look?Im thinking the head stewardess has something to do with this too. Apparently I think MJ is behind all the gossip and slander. Poor CJW. And all because she wants to ruin her infront of CK i think.

- in the restroom the Stewardesses are all talking about her and of cors she has to come out of the cubicle on cue. hehe.

-She's crying at home again while reading a letter. I wonder what it was about. I feel for her. I really do. :(

- CK and DS meet.

- Back home DJ, Fluffy and mechanic are having dinner. CK is outside! It looks like its friggin' freezing. We see him recalling what DS said.

He's now running up the steps...DJ is running down the steps! Moment to stare at each other!  They're now facing each other....and......she kicks him...right on the shin! Nyahahah! Love it! She's got spunk! u go girl! showing him who's boss for treating you like that earlier!

- was that all? my screen finally froze again. hehehe

Thanks so much for the recap!! :) Do you know if there was a preview for episode 13??

eunhye05, thanks for the recap!

Well, I have to say that today's episode was much better than I expected. YEAH! The preview gave me a bad feeling, but the truth is that the episode had many surprises. Was amazing! :w00t:

Our Dong Soon (I say ours because now I'm getting the second male lead syndrome too blush.gif ) saw the kiss and was horrible to him. tears.gif KYS was so attentive to Da Jin; but she tried to keep her distance. That was good. The next day, he told her that the kiss was a mistake. :huh: She was confused. Poor Da Jin! I love her character's personality. She told him that he will don't make the same mistake with her again. Go Girl! Later, she returned the sunglasses.

DS and DJ went to drink and they returned hugging and singing. YS, who was leaving his apartment at this time, saw them. YES! His face was... WHAT? :huh::mellow::unsure:

I love Kim Yoon Sung because he put a stop to Ji Won and Mi Joo. He warned them that their treatment will be only professional. He didn't let Mi Joo enter in his apartment. YES! Sure, he understands that he can not have anything with Da Jin, but has "cleaned up" his environment of these two tiresome women.

Yoon Sung called Dong Soon and talked about Jin Da (I don't know what they talked about because the subs in iOnAir, were quite late).

When YS return to his apartment, he didn't stop and runs to Da Jin house. At the same time, Da Jin did the same and runs to YS house. When they met in the stairways, she kicked him in his shin. ;) Great! I don't know what they talked, but he hugged her. That was the end of the episode! I loved the final scene. :wub: I can't wait for the next episode! :w00t:

Guest eunhye05

Hi GUys,

Here's Sue's Recap translation over my attempted recaps :D Hers is in Red! :D

-We open to CK rushing to the hospital. DJ is on her wayout..and wraps that enormous scarf around her neck. 

-And we have Elevator kiss scene!I don't mind myman being intense like that. Look at him go! haha. 

-And we have DS witness the kiss! OUCH! (That'slike stick a knife into  me a twist it pain) Woah! the kiss waslonger.... He needs tobe  treated for shock. Yikes!

-So erm DJ and CK ride home. How awkward!hahahaha...and cute!!!!!!! DJ  is pretending to be asleep when shethinks CK is watching her. She takes  a peek at him and smiles!  I have to see thisbeginning..keke

-My heart bleeds for DS. I seriously now want himfor DJ simply  because I dont want to see him like this. huhu. He'sreally crying. Poor  poor DS! *BIGHUG* T_T The ajumma is asking himif he's hurt. I think he  says he's hurting inside and to leave himalone. huhuhu. 

-So DJ and CK arrive home. So CK you have a lot ofexplaining to do.  Explain yourself. He picks -DJ's hand up and asksher is she's scared.  She says no. CK says he's scared. (I think) andhe tells her to go in.

-That's a cute moment as he watches her walk homeand she looks back. 

-DJ and Fluffy hug each other at home. She tellsfluffy that its time to  sleep and take out her hair pin but shedoesnt want to coz Minho (?)  gave it to her.

-DS catches DJ by the Vending. DJ has no idea hesaw them. She asks if he's ok. He says its nothing. 

-MJ and Teamleader talking about WingsAir andgiving the best effort to the president.

-DJ is beautifying herself up...by wearing a clip?AHAHAHAHHA! This is  hilarious! Seriously?! DJ trying to pull aFluffy! nyahaha!

-CK and DJ are in the hall. we have weird awkwardmoment again. haha. DJ  tells another Captain that she has a flightto Taipei with him?  Woah! I missed a lot!!

-Stewardesses are talking... MJ gives the flightmanagers a talk.  Something about a commercial for Wings Air. Findinga Wings Angel? (i  wonder if DJ would get this? wasnt GHS to be theface of Asiana? haha)

- Other captain in the Taipei flight asks DJ if herBF got her those shades. She says she doesnt know yet.

- OMG did Miser dad just buy YangMal the resto? orset up the stage for  her? These two are funny. They're the kdramafunny couple.

- Stewardesses are preparing for the commercial (ithink)

<Captions are delayed! Hmpf>  My video also kept on going inand out so I missed here and there. But MJ decided to have some kind ofcompetition for flight attendants to become the WA--angel. The voting is doneby the passengers,,I think.

- Head stewardess goes to CJW. I bet she wants tobe Wings Air's special angel. The head-ste wants to put on adance for the Japanese passengers--something about promoting hallyu stars?? Butit may be her effort to become the WA-angel.

-CJW meets up with Sunbae CK. We have more dramabetween them. It's all  overly emotional and painful when u put thesetwo together. I need them  to just let go and let live. From now onthey'll just be civil and  refer to each other as what theirprofessions are. Manager Choi and  Captain Kim.  CK tells her he's having ahard time pushing DJ off coz  of his feelings. I think CJW tried toconvince CK to at least not let DJ  fall for him (i think!)--CK wants to remain veryprofessional with CJW but CJW says that she will let him go but that she cannotdo it that abruptly as he wants her to..she still wants to be able to sit fortea and for meals with him once in a while until she can become justprofessional with him. (She does have a big thing hanging over him..she knowsone secret that nobody seems to detect at this time...that he is the person whocaused the whole tragic chain reaction 7 years ago.---is CJW putting up anemotional threat on CapK with her refusal to remain only professional? Butthen,,,,CapK's appearance of having perfect emotional control is breaking downfast...). I am not sure if it was around here that MJ is finding out lots ofdetails about CJW's past especially about her mistake 7 years ago...MJ hascontempt for CJW because of CapK and she wants to ruin CJW's immaculate recordwith WA. MJ uses the top-stewardess to spread the information about CJW's past.

- DS doesnt take the ATC call from wings airflight with DJ. He's  usually the first on the phone patch.Aww...everyone's noticing there's  something wrong with him.

- DJ arrives at the wings air desk. Looks like theassistant knows that  DJ is looking out for CK. haha.DJ is callingCK. He wont answer. Yikes.  He's trying to follow CJW's words. 

- Mechanic Ajusshi is drunk. Looks like he'shaving love probs caused by YangMal. DS and YangMal are helping him. I think Yangmal also tellsajussi something about jealousy?? Vid blinked several times...

- DJ is wondering why CK won't answer or pick upthe phone.  she's trying to reach himeven till late at night.

- MJ arrives late at night at CKs. These girls.tsktsk. CK you better  control your women. He wont let her in though.haha. MJ is so clingy and  agressive. haha  So CapK is setting limit mosteasily with MJ. He has harder time with CJW as she holds his professional lifein her hand...he is totally unable to set limit with HDJ as his emotions areout of his control when it comes to DJ...

- DJ is trying to get through CK. He's nottreating her well....as if  nothing happened. Sheeeesh! "Hellomister you practical ate my face with  that kiss so....explainyourself! Aigooo!"

- In the plane... DJ is trying to reach out to CK.she's all teary eyed. 

- DJ is at the mail room. I think she's returningthe shades to CK. Yup  she did return it. Duh! CK you're giving offmixed signals! hehe

- Who is that MJ is talking to?  Basedon the DELAYED captions they were  talking about how CJW's mistakecost DJ's mom her life and Fluffy  health problems but they're happyshe's doing a great job now. (sue has  to verify this...im totallyguessing...the captions arrive in like 5  mins from the scene orsomething. haha)--MJ is all professional on the surface but she is about to usethe info about CJW against her.. What MJ does not realize is that she is aboutto hurt her "oppa" once more as she did long time ago---she put theblame of starting the house fire on her "oppa" and he was eventually sentback to orphanage..

- Stewardesses are practicing. B1A4 song.  CJW is proud. Ok theWings  Air crew are now dancing on air... I think it'll look betterif they go  around the aisles. hehe. Uh Oh. They stepped on a guest?hahaha--yep~

- DS and DJ are at Ajusshi's garage. DS isdrinking. DJ goes to him. I  think the conversation is about how DSis really sad and DJ is wondering  why and to please be her friend?!.They have a moment...a very DRUNK  moment. hahaha. Unless they'reboth just really happy. DJ was crying alone. DJ wantsto know if DS is still her good friend. He says he cannot. DS tells DJ to atleast go and tell that guy (CapK) that she is having a hard time. DJ sees DS atthe bar and joins him. DS asks her if she came to console him and she says thatshe is the one who needs consoling and that DS is one of those rare friends whoknows her well. Forgot the rest of the conversation. But love their relationship...

-  CK catches them both. Happy go luckyall tipsy walking home. They're  playing some kind of game withsteps. Awww... they're slowly bonding.  Aww.. he's pretending to beasleep on her shoulder. Looks like they both  had a  goodtime. 

Screen froze Game of who can go to the topof the long stairs first....of course DS allows her to win--I mean look at thedifference in their height!! keke DS is happy to see her laugh...When DS leanson her shoulder..DJ tells him that he is too heavy but then she says "youare warm"...

- Whats going on with the stewardesses. And why isCJW all worried? and  why is everyone staring? And why does MJ havethat creepy look?Im  thinking the head stewardess has something to dowith this too.  Apparently I think MJ is behind all the gossip andslander. Poor CJW.  And all because she wants to ruin her infront ofCK i think.

- in the restroom the Stewardesses are all talkingabout her and of cors she has to come out of the cubicle on cue. hehe. Yes,,,,MJ told the truth aboutCJW's past with Mirae Airlines 7 years ago and the top-stewardess spreads thenews through internet...people are saying how horrible she is that she cansmile and give service when she killed someone...etc. Capk passes by when theatmosphere among the attendants are gloomy and he sees CJW tearing...but CJWtells CapK that he does not need to worry because it is something personal...insome way, CJW is going to take the heat all by herself and will not do anythingto jeopardize Capk's profession. But then if she does jeopardize CapK...shewill really lose him forever...right??

-She's crying at home again while reading aletter. I wonder what it was about. I feel for her. I really do.  The letter is from the womanpassenger who wanted to land fast for her dying husband. She thanks CJW forbeing there for her so that she can stand by and support her husband...I wascurious about what happened to her husband....it seems that he is OK?? it iskind of hard to tell with the ambiguous tone...I hope her husband pulledthrough. When she fainted on the plane, her husband stopped breathing...I hopethat when she woke up, he did too....

- CK and DS meet. This is a good conversation.CapK tells DS that he cannot go near DJ and that DS is the right person to benear DJ. The closer he goes to DJ, it will be no good for both her and him. DScalls him a coward for not being clear and pushing DJ around. He tells CapKthat DJ was and is always honest and clear about her feelings. DS also tellsCapK that he will continue to make sure DJ is not hurt and that he willcontinue to win her heart until the end. He tells Capk to stop hurting DJ. 

- Back home DJ, Fluffy and mechanic are havingdinner. CK is outside! It  looks like its friggin' freezing. We seehim recalling what DS said. Before DJ and CapK run towardeach other, there is a cute conversation surrounding PS...All three of them areexperiencing same dilemma in their llives...keke...PS talks about herclassmate, Minho, who likes to play with her and she likes it too. But there isanother classmate Soomi who interferes with their playing. She would come overand ruin their blocks or things like that. Ajjussi identified with that feelingand tells her that Soomi is jealouse and PS asks her what is jealousy. Ajjussipractices with PS as to what to say to Soomi the next time she does that."Soomi, do not interfere when Minho and I play together." Then, DJalso tells PS to tell Minho, "Stop confusing me..be clear." Ajussisays that is good too....Then, DJ gets her coat and runs towards CapK and Capkalso runs towards DJ even though he just told DS that he is bad for DJ and thathe has to stay away from her....he cannot control his feelings when it comes toDJ and PS.....

He's now running up the steps...DJ is running downthe steps! Moment to  stare at each other!  They're nowfacing each other....and......she  kicks him...right on the shin!Nyahahah! Love it! She's got spunk! u go  girl! showing him who'sboss for treating you like that earlier! Oh! I missed that part!! Thatis fantastic...CapK deserved that kick...he also kicked DJ in the firstepi...right?? They are very similar in many ways...DJ says..."That hurts,right? Well I hurt just as much or more??" Then she tells him that he hasto tell her when he decided to change the plane route...(video blinkingagain)..She is telling CapK what she told PS to tell Minho. But then, CapK hugsDJ again....Is the plane about to crash or make a safe landing?? That is thequestion...keke

DJ's expression---CapK has confused her all over again..

- was that all? my screen finally froze again.hehehe

Thank you for never missing to give recaps for every ep! I haven't fully  watched ep 12 yet. but this got my shipper's heart jumping up and down!.. :wub:

When YS return to his apartment, he didn't stop and runs to Da Jin house. At the same time, Da Jin did the same and runs to YS house. When they met in the stairways, she kicked him in his shin. ;) Great! I don't know what they talked, but he hugged her. That was the end of the episode! I loved the final scene.  :wub:  I can't wait for the next episode! :w00t:

I'm still rooting for CaptK and really hope DS will have someone to love  in the end too.My biggest fear for my OTP in PCAP would be the time DJ  will know about CaptK's involvement in her mother's death..I'm getting  myself prepared..Why do i feel like the happiness of the 2 captains will  be short-lived and there will be more sadness and crying scenes  ahead..But, hopefully everyone resolves their own issues (especially  CaptK :>) and we'll have a great and satisfying end.Only 8 more  episodes left. Kyaahhhh

PCAP Fighting!!

I just got home not so long ago - and I'm very excited to read the short posts (haven't gotten to the long ones yet) that say there are a lot of surprises in this episode. I really felt the preview was a downer. :) Happy to hear that it wasn't all that. Anyhow - off to read to recaps - thanks flyers! Hehe... first day - I visited the PCAP thread first and totally ignore the other one. PCAP - fighting!!!

I've been thinking about the degree of responsibility of CapK in the death of his mother-in-law (Da Jin's mother). I think he is the least guilt has throughout this unfortunate situation. Let me explain:

Choi - She had all the responsibility. She was who made ​​the biggest mistake when she left alone the pregnant woman when she had asked for help. Then, she didn't tell anybody about the pregnant woman's bleeding. She told them when the situation was too dangerous for Da Jin's mother. If she had spoken immediately, they would have made an emergency landing at the airport that they had left behind. To make matters worse, she didn't sterilized the scissors, and drop it in the plane floor; and when the supervisor asks her about the scissors, she didn't said anything.

Da Jin's father is also in fault (minor). It was Kim's first flight as co-pilot and Captain Han almost literally left him in charge of the flight. Neither wanted to return to the airport who had just left behind, and Kim wanted to do. He hoped that his wife, who had a pregnancy risk because of her age, hold out until they reach their destination. He had great confidence in Kim, but it was his first flight as co-pilot and that was a lot of pressure for him, who wanted to do everything perfect. That was why Kim made ​​an error, because he was reading all those books and and accidentally hit and disables the autopilot.

When I say that Kim is the least guilty is because that the turbulence happen often in many flights, so even if the mistake was his responsibility, was something that could be overcome without major problems, to the point that when they asked to the flight attendant supervisor, all passengers were fine. The one that was not fine was Da Jin's mother, with whom Choi had been negligent. And was something that they knew much later.

I think Kim Yoon Sung paid dearly for his mistake, which had been only a scary moment if all the crew (I'm talking about Choi) had done their job.

What I think, is that Choi makes him guilty and torture him. She is a continual reminder of what happened and is the only way that she had to be near him. When she sees that Kim is getting very close to Da Jin, she tells him that she wants to protect him. Does she doesn't see the suffering face that Kim always has when he is with her? She is taking advantage of everything to be near him and separate him from Da Jin. If she really wants to protect him, instead of torturing him, she would recommend him to tell Da Jin the truth and clarify things with her, but she uses Yoon Sung's fear and desperation to be in control.

Da Jin is an intelligent woman and also is a pilot. At first, she will be in shock. She will blame and reject him and don't want to see him anymore. But eventually she will understand the situation and with Fluffy and her love, they will heal all his wounds and will be the perfect family. I HOPE SO! :wub: :wub:

Guest strawberryfuzz

from what i see,when MJ came to CK house..CK looked so excited but when he sees its MJ he looked disappointed

he thought it was HDJ ?

i wish so

I don't want to comment too much on ep 12 since I really can't understand the dialogue without any subs. I always feel like my feelings and thoughts change once I have one of the 2 subs that I can understand. But the recaps eunhye05 did + Sue's additions (did I get that right?) were really good so I feel like I kinda know what happened :)<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

But 4 things first -

1) I'm so happy that they showed those scenes btw DS and DJ... soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game, they looked so free and happy. But alas, one cannot force love.

2) In the same token, one cannot force love. So CK - pushing DJ towards DS - not cool!! hehe. DS is right... CK needs to stop being a coward and start being honest with himself. He clearly has very strong and loving feelings towards DJ. He needs to own up to them and fight for her. :) Then he needs to be vulnerable and open and let DJ help him - understand him and love him the way that he really needs and has been longing for a long time. I'm pretty sure that DJ will freak when she finds out that he was partly / involved in the flight that caused the death of her mother and the illness of her sister. That's just her character. But I hope both can lend a hand to each other to get through this.

3) I don't think I need subs to know that MJ girl is really getting annoying, Really annoying.

4) Yippee!!! DJ kicked him in the shins! Take that - Knucklehead CK. :-p It's high time for payback for the kick from ep 1. I love how DJ is being honest to herself and standing up to CK.

Our 3 leads are really what's drawing me to this series. GHS - the first time I really felt her character and she does a really amazing job here :) JJH - it took 4 dramas and 1 movie (and a span of 6 yrs) before he finally wow'd me with his performance in Dong Yi. He does the cold and conflicted CK well. LCH - you totally have me 2nd lead shipping. i love his new look.

Archived