[Drama 2011] Bachelor's Vegetable Store 총각네 야채가게

cherkell

does anyone have a preview for episode 11? I love thurdays and fridays, but then realize that i have to wait another week. arghh -_- . I really like how the drama is progressing and all the hilarious + cute moments. Ending of 10 was DAEBAK! don't think i could have came up with such an idea. 

I'll look for one -- the raw file that I DLd didn't have a preview, but I'm sure there's one out there.  Stay tuned!

Episode 10 mini-cap is done and dusted and put up, and now I need to catch up on my sleep deficit.  But before I pass out, here's a picture to break your hearts...  He's not acting here, folks -- those eyes are just so red and swollen that I hope he's getting enough sleep and eating properly.  Sigh.

c538cc91.jpg

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jellybeaniebaby

Here is the written preview for ep. 11 if anyone will translate it:

새싹채소 명인 김윤수 씨를 찾아 헤매던 총각들은 의문에 김선생님이 다름 아닌 여자아이였다는 사실에 놀란다. 아무에게도 기대지 않고 내가 직접 연구했다는 당찬 윤수의 말에 태양은 힌트를 얻고!

1차 미션을 무사히 치르고 태양과 가온은 둘만의 애틋한 데이트를 즐긴다. 태양과 함께 교회로 가서 그동안 쌓아왔던 태양의 기다림을 확인한 가온은 눈물만이 흐르고.

한편 슬우는 갑작스러운 사업위기를 맞은 황여사를 위해 백방으로 뛰어다녀 보지만 소용이 없다.  깊은 무력감과 좌절을 느끼는 슬우, 가온을 만나 힘든 부탁을 하는데...!

I started watching this drama cause I wanted see Wang Ji Hye ! Haha she played like a B**** in Personal Preference and Protect the Boss..well at least I thought she was a B**** in there...so I really wanted to see her play this character that's supposed to be lovable and bubbly! Oh, and of course I'm watching it for Ji Chang Wook too :D Love this drama so farrrr!!!!

Oh, and this is my first post in the drama thread/section! :D

I started watching this drama cause I wanted see Wang Ji Hye ! Haha she played like a B**** in Personal Preference and Protect the Boss..well at least I thought she was a B**** in there...so I really wanted to see her play this character that's supposed to be lovable and bubbly! Oh, and of course I'm watching it for Ji Chang Wook too :D Love this drama so farrrr!!!!

Oh, and this is my first post in the drama thread/section! :D

Thanks for this post Anjerlaninja. I am also watching this drama because of Ji Hye. She is my favorite actress since Protect the Boss. In the last two episodes we have been able to see a little bit more of her acting range.smile.gif

I have only seen Ji Chan Wook in this and one other drama. He seems comfortable in scenes where he is just "one of the guys," and funning around with his guy pals. He seems very awkward when he is on the screen with females. I think the scenes he has with Ji Hye are some of the better ones I have seen him in with a female actress. Of course the last female lead he had in "Warrior Baek Dong Soo," was a complete disaster as an actress. So I guess it is a bit early for me to make any comparison judgements yet.rolleyes.gif

Slowly readjusting to the California Time Zone, and my newsfeed inbox is overflowing with goodies!!  This snap is something that's gotta be posted right now -- Changwook-ssi's selca taken during a shoot this week, where he tweets:  "Tae-yang in drag.  Ha how good?"  My first thought was, "Why is he wearing Woon-ah's hair?"  My second thought was, "DAMN!!  He looks really good in makeup!"  My third thought was.... um, I don't think I can post that one without my evil thoughts turning me seventeen shades of red...   blush.gif

2f0d5f2c.jpg

Here's some BTS shots from the filming in Hongdae Friday afternoon -- this explains the long hair and stuff.  Looks like they're performing "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" in order to sell their apples.  How ingenious... AND CUTE!!  ♥♥♥

731e38d1.jpg     9c321c59.jpg

1b26a40d.jpg     dcaba593.jpg

Did Dambi's family moved to another house???? Because from what I remember during her real mom's memorial service, the fence is white, but now as Taeyang paid a visit to their house, it's brick fence with iron gate??? Am I the only one who noticed it or the writers and editors made a mistake here hehehe.

Can someone explain the purpose/reason for Seul Woo? I get that he's meant to eventually cause some conflict between Jin Shim & Tae Yang but I can't help but feel that his character lacks depth and well character. If it's not whining about how his precious Porche was taken away it's whining about how Jin Shim isn't happy to see him/hear from him. If he was "old" money I could honestly ignore some of his failings but as I understand it his family is considered "new" money so his whole attitude towards his "precious" and the inability to channel Don Juan when he feels he needs to seem more than a little silly to me.

At the moment I don't question Dam Bi since I actually saw the moment she began feeling something for Tae Yang and to her credit she hasn't been a total waste of space on the show, though there have been some times where she (her character) just seems misused or just used as a simple drop in to remind the viewers of her ties to Seul Woo. I did at least give her some credit for trying to salvage Tae Yang's chances at working at the market though at that same moment you tend to feel sorry for her, or was it just me? I mean in the very same conversation it came across, at least to me, that her father basically tells her that if it wasn't for her mother that he wouldn't have seen her. I may be reading too much into it but it seemed that he didn't want her (i.e., he was forced into the marriage and into fatherhood).

I don't know what would Seulwo's part in Taeyang's success will be. From the synopsis it says he's Taeyang's best friend and works for Taeyang's veggie store but as of now I see them far from that not even rivals in Jin SHim/Ga On's love because he's just doing it to get his monster back? or maybe he's starting to feel something for Ga On but just don't realize it yet.

I think Tosa was pertaining to Dambi's stepmom not her biological mom. This is what I think, the stepmom invited Dambi over for dinner and Dambi's dad just agreed to his wife so as not to upset her. I don't know if there's more reason as to why Dambi and Tosa treat each other like that, I guess we'll find out more later. From what I understand, she's blaming the dad about her mother's death and they always quarrel when they see each other even during her mom's memorial service.

Slowly readjusting to the California Time Zone, and my newsfeed inbox is overflowing with goodies!!  This snap is something that's gotta be posted right now -- Changwook-ssi's selca taken during a shoot this week, where he tweets:  "Tae-yang in drag.  Ha how good?"  My first thought was, "Why is he wearing Woon-ah's hair?"  My second thought was, "DAMN!!  He looks really good in makeup!"  My third thought was.... um, I don't think I can post that one without my evil thoughts turning me seventeen shades of red...   

He's beautiful! I mean JCW could pass for a girl and really beautiful at that! LOL

Here's some BTS shots from the filming in Hongdae Friday afternoon -- this explains the long hair and stuff.  Looks like they're performing "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" in order to sell their apples.  How ingenious... AND CUTE!!  ♥♥♥

aawwww....so there goes their gimmick again to attract customers....he's the evil stepmom? he looks too beautiful to be the evil witch hahaha. I can't recognize who's snow white, is it Yoo Bong?...and he should just sit down so that the PA could fix his hair coz he's tall, didn't he know that? hahaha

Guest Love.B.

does anyone have a preview for episode 11? I love thurdays and fridays, but then realize that i have to wait another week. arghh -_- . I really like how the drama is progressing and all the hilarious + cute moments. Ending of 10 was DAEBAK! don't think i could have came up with such an idea. *quoted image*

Hi! 

Here's ep 11's preview (as long as they don't take it down). I was wondering when he was going to take Jin Shim to the church...Aww. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqKWHozypc

I don't know how to put just the link in so you'll have to copy and paste the youtube link.  

Jim Shim's reveal will have a catastrophic domino effect for all the major characters. It is also because of it that Crazy Mom is trying to get pregnant, to keep hold of the man & power. She does not care for Jim Shim as she is a tool for her ambitions. Should she have a child- she can always dump Jim Shim and replace her. However, though I'm no doctor , I believe that her pregnancy is a high risk one considering her age & the amount of fertility medication she has taken which may have an adverse side effect. Therefore, it is likely that her pregnancy may not be a smooth one (we'll see).

I feel sorry for the husband, if & when he finds out because he's going to be emotionally devastated. I do like the show so far & like a few question the purpose of Seul Woo. I also sometimes question the purpose of Tae In who seems to me like a leech who does not truly appreciate her brother & her principles are somewhat screwed. Getting the foot in the door is one thing, living the life is another .

Still combing through my news feeds, so here's a few more pictures that popped up -- Sung Ha (aka Scruffy Guy) tweeted these shots from the filming site.  This one shows the first store Our Hotties will be opening shortly (given that they're three weeks ahead in schedule, we'll probably see this scene the first week in February):

3182751b.jpg

This one is when he finally hits the stylist's chair for his transformation into Jung Ki-young (his actual character's name, so maybe I should stop calling him Scruffy Guy from now on...

e705030c.jpg

But HOLY COW, look at what Chan-sol (Shin Won Ho) is wearing -- a Manchester United puffy vest!!  LOL IT'S MY FOOTIE TEAM!!  GO YOU REDS!!!

More BTS shots from the filming in Hongdae on 20 January... starting off with THE TONGUE!!  So it's Shin Won Ho assuming the Snow White role -- LOL!!!  And Oh Em Ji Chang Wook -- you just made a gazillion fangirls squeeeeeeeee with delight there!!  ♥♥♥ 

956d49bc.jpg

4f75a257.jpg

8fae1bff.jpg

Here is the written preview for ep. 11 if anyone will translate it:

새싹채소 명인 김윤수 씨를 찾아 헤매던 총각들은 의문에 김선생님이 다름 아닌 여자아이였다는 사실에 놀란다. 아무에게도 기대지 않고 내가 직접 연구했다는 당찬 윤수의 말에 태양은 힌트를 얻고!

1차 미션을 무사히 치르고 태양과 가온은 둘만의 애틋한 데이트를 즐긴다. 태양과 함께 교회로 가서 그동안 쌓아왔던 태양의 기다림을 확인한 가온은 눈물만이 흐르고.

한편 슬우는 갑작스러운 사업위기를 맞은 황여사를 위해 백방으로 뛰어다녀 보지만 소용이 없다.  깊은 무력감과 좌절을 느끼는 슬우, 가온을 만나 힘든 부탁을 하는데...!

I'm gonna paraphrase here, because the literal translation made no freakin' sense.  But it's gonna be a wild one!!

Tae-yang may have had a hint, but looking for the sprout vegetables Professor, the Bachelors are surprised to find out that Mr. Kim is actually a girl!

Even though her heart is breaking, Tae-yang and Ga-on enjoy their first real date.  Seeing all the times that Tae-yang had written on the signs (cards?) at the Church brings many tears to Ga-on's eyes.

Mrs. Hwang is hit hard with a business crisis.  Seul-woo attempts to help, but to no avail and he feels helpless and frustrated at first.  But then he gets tough, and goes to ask for a favor...!

Guest xxcarolxx

I really enjoy this drama~ Love the cast and story line. Chang Wook's acting is really good and I like Ji Hye from Protect the Boss. This is getting more and more interesting~ Also besides Chang Wook, Shin Woo Ho is such eye candy <3

Archived