[Drama 2011] Bachelor's Vegetable Store 총각네 야채가게

cherkell

Thank you Cherkell, you are the Godess of the Re-caps. Your re-caps always helps me to understand what is going on until Viki.com gets all the English translation done. Yes, the show would be perfection with rasberries and cream on top if there was a cameo by Yoo Seung Ho. Although there does seem to be a lot of eye candy in this drama so far.

Anyway, I think we should call ourselves on this thread the Soompi Vegetable Soup Gang. Yeah, I know I am a dork..but that is just the way I roll. Really starting to like this drama.

Vegetable Soup Gang, Assistant Chief Tomato Washer, outsweatingbullets.gif

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazy lulu

does it suck or what that i have no interest in ga on/jin shim. ='( no tickling feeling of awww! when the two leads are in each other's presence. darn, darn, darn. :'( i'm sorry to those who enjoy wang ji hye's acting, but she's so meh for me. still sticking it through though to see the crew come together.

and waaaves* at CherKell, CarolinaDannie, and others from our warrior-ninjaing days. hoping to stick this through. ^^

EPISODE 4 RECAP with SCREENCAPS:

OUCH.  This was one talky-talk episode full of backstory and such that the subs are gonna help greatly with.  But let me give it a stab anyway...

We open at the fashion show that Kang-sun (Crazy Mom) was in charge of organizing.  She comes out with the designer to much clapping and bowing at the end of the show.... as we see Seul-woo, Dan-bi and Imo leave the premises in a haste after being dressed down by Crazy Mom earlier.  They hop into their chauffeured car, as Tae-in runs out after them.

She pulls out her phone to try and get a picture of Seul-woo before he leaves, but only gets a snap of the car's registration number instead.  Apparently she's happy with that so she can track down the owner that way.  Dan-bi apologizes for dragging them both to the fashion show, while Imo says it's all Seul-woo's fault for being a brat, while all the time kicking the back of his seat.  Dan-bi says she thinks that Crazy Mom and Ga-on are creeps.  But Imo starts thinking out loud that she kinda likes Ga-on, and how she reminds Imo a lot of Seul-woo, in that they both would fiercely defend their mothers no matter what.  Regardless, Imo is hungry and says they're all going out for meat.  Dan-bi reminds Imo that Seul-woo doesn't eat meat and only salads at meat restaurants.  Imo crabs at Seul-woo for eating only rabbit food, as Seul-woo shoots back at her that he doesn't want to go back to being a "fatty" (plot point alert!).  As they drive off, it starts snowing hard and Imo starts singing.  Okay...

Back at the Market, it's snowing really hard there too.  Tae-yang is driving around a forklift stacked high with boxes.  He has to make a hard stop and turn sharply in order to not hit a black cat that crossed in front of him (foreshadowing much, Show?).  The Chief asks him what he's doing out there, and Tae-yang apologizes that he still doesn't have the hang of driving a forklift yet and is practicing while work has slowed down.  The Chief tells him that's fine, and if he wants a drink later, to come up to the Market Restaurant.  As Tae-yang restacks the boxes onto the forklift, he stares at the empty veggie stall that is still up for rental grabs.  Then we see a shadowy figure creep into the Market Office.

The two Goofy Guys are watching TV with the weather bunny discussing the upcoming snowstorm.  Ga-on is there on the phone trying to work out logisitics with the next veggie storage situation, when the shadowy figure turns out to be an ajusshi with a scythe in his hand.  He calls out for Na Shin Gong (assuming that's one of the Goofy Guys) to find out why his veggies only sold at half-price during the last auction. He's come back to attack the Chief (or someone) with the scythe he's carrying.  The two Goofy Guys run and dive under the table to hide, while Ga-on just stands there looking at him and not backing down.  She asks him if he was available to discuss the auction pricing before it started.  All of a sudden, Tae-yang runs in and grabs the ajusshi to keep him from attacking Ga-on, and tells her to run.  Ga-on tells the ajusshi to put down the weapon and she won't report him to the police.  She's sorry that he sustained some losses, but it's something that her company cannot be responsible for because he entrusted the auctioneers to make the sales decisions.  Tae-yang is still holding on to the ajusshi, but then Ga-on says they're not a charity case that can help out every famer.  Tae-yang tells the old man to wait, and tells Ga-on that he's getting mad listening to what she's saying.  (The two Goofy Guys agree that what she said was way too harsh.)  Tae-yang tells Ga-on that ajusshi must have been so frustrated to come there in the snow like that, and how can you be so cold to him?  Stalemate.

As they crab at each other to make sense of each other's words, there's a huge BANG! outside, the windows break, and the snowstorm has turned into a thundersnow storm and tents and veggie boxes and people are all being blown around everywhere!  Tae-yang jumps into the mess and starts helping the vendors pull their stock into the warehouse.  The two Goofy Guys tell Ga-on to go to the side entrance of the warehouse, as at that time the power grid goes haywire and the power goes out in the main area.  Goofy Guy #1 calls Ga-on and tells her not to open the side door because the power went out, and that's a special holding area where the veggies inside cannot get any moisture on them.

Pretty much all the vendors have their stock returned to the warehouse, except for the old man who just accosted Ga-on and Tae-yang.  He's attempting to leave with his cart full of mushrooms because he has no place to store them after being kicked out for his temper tantrum earlier. Tae-yang calms him down (it's fake snowing really hard now) and keeps him from leaving. Tae-yang sends ajusshi to the soup restaurant and promises to find a place for his mushrooms so they don't go bad in the cod.  The ajusshi calls Tae-yang an angel and entrusts him with the cart full of mushroom.  Tae-yang takes the cart from him, and after a couple of Baek Dong Soo-type screams, he heads towards the warehouse entrance.

There, several vendors are being turned back for lack of space and there's a fight at the front entrance.  Tae-yang is turned away as well, so he needs to find a warm place fast.  Tae-yang's phone rings, and the Chief is telling him there is another side entrance and to take his cart there -- it's the one that Ga-on was told to keep locked down.  Tae-yang arrives and starts yelling at Ga-on to let him in with the veggies, but Ga-on refuses because it's company orders to keep it closed, as Tae-yang says "Company orders, my richard simmons!"  They go back and forth yelling "OPEN IT!"  "I WON'T OPEN IT!" and fight over the lock on the door.

Just then, Tae-yang sees a pull cord just out of Ga-on's reach -- he pulls it and the door magically opens, which makes Ga-on fall inside.  Tae-yang pulls the mushroom cart in and does his AJA AJA AJA cheer again... which is short-lived, because Ga-on is still laying on the ground looking hurt.  He goes over to pick her up and apologizes, as she attempts to close the door, the power goes out for good.  Ga-on just stares at him like he's a crazy person, and as she turns around, she backs Tae-yang up against a stack of boxes... and my heart stops for a few seconds as we watch them start to make a emotional connection... and then Ga-on yells at Tae-yang to come help fix the broken door.  We hear OST Part 2 song in the background as they both start stacking crates of mushrooms for what seems like hours and eventually fall asleep inside the warehouse, when a large man opens the door to their area and pushes over a crate of mushrooms onto the floor.

As Tae-yang and Ga-on inspect the fallen mushrooms, we see that the large man is actually Jung Ku-kwang, who is Dan-bi's father (or grandfather - not sure yet) and the actual owner of the entire Market operations.  Tae-yang tells Ku-kwang that they'll inspect all the stock to make sure it's safe for sale, as Ga-on is still pissed off and Tae-yang remains eternally optimistic.  AJA AJA AJA!!

Seul-woo and Imo pull up to the Market to buy veggies for the week.  As Imo gets out of his car, she starts throwing a fit over something and attempts to kick the crap out of his Porsche (hee!), and Seul-woo has to block Imo's kill-heels with his body instead.  And we cut to commercials.

Tae-yang and Ga-on are outside on a loading dock inspecting what looks like 5 years' worth of shiitake mushrooms, when Seul-woo sidles up and starts giving Ga-on grief about doing such a menial task when she's a freakin' heiress, ferchrissakes!  Tae-yang comes over to Seul-woo with a mushroom in his hands and explains the special characteristics of such a vegetable (THE MUSHROOM WHISPERER!!), and then tells Seul-woo that he's never done hard labour in his life -- just look at those baby-soft hands!  They converse for a bit longer -- and make fun of Ga-on a bit longer -- and it looks like Tae-yang and Seul-woo are BFFs now.  All three of them start inspecting mushrooms, while Imo comes walking up and sees them (especially Ga-on) working on the mushrooms... and just smirks an evil smirk.  Pfffft.

As they box up the mushrooms to go show to Ku-kwang, Tae-yang looks down at Ga-on's hands to see that they're filthy because she didn't have any gloves to wear.  She self-consiciously pulls them away, to which Tae-yang tells her he doesn't care... and buy some gloves already. ::snort::  They're called into the Head Guy's office and chewed out for the Mushroom Fiasco.  One of the Goofy Guys is there -- turns out he's either a nephew or a grandson of the Head Guy, because he accidentally calls him something other than Supervisor -- and for some unknown reason, they are told to take the mushrooms away and toss them.  Tae-yang gets pissed and starts balling his hand up into a fist, but they have no choice but to follow the Head Guy's orders.  The mushrooms they worked so hard on are scrapped.

Ga-on watches as a pissed-off Tae-yang rolls away on his bicycle, with the Head Guy's words swimming around in his ears.  We see My Precious outside a 7-11 (really!) getting totally hammered on crappy soju.

He is then picked up for being drunk and disorderly, and is sitting in the police station next to three other young gentlemen... THE HYUNGS HAVE ARRIVED!!  ::happydance::

Yoo-bong (Kwang Soo), Ki-young (Ji Hyuk) and Ho-jae (Won Ho) are also sitting there after being picked up for vagrancy.  Tae-yang, being the sweet talker that he be, attempts to wrangle his way out of him and his buddies being kept overnight with one of the arresting officers.

Apparently it worked, because we see all four of them at a pojangmacha, continuing to get hammered.  Ho-jae keeps yelling at the ajusshi to bring over more booze, as Tae-yang introduces himself to the boys over yet another round.  He wonders out loud "why do they have to live this way?" -- and then we start getting backstory on the other hyungs...

The Kwangvatar first -- at a fancy hotel, Yoo-bong is meeting up with his girlfriend, and holds in his hand an envelope from the hotel he's meeting her at.  But his dad calls to give him grief about something.  When he finally sits down and they start talking, she crabs at him instead.  They bicker back-and-forth for awhile, and Yoo-bong gets all sweaty and pulls out his hanky to mop his forehead.  Uh oh... the envelope falls out of his hand and they both grab for it, with the GF winning.  It's a hotel room key!!

She gets all pissed and tells him she's not that type of girl, yadda yadda yadda, while poor Yoo-bong is trying to talk his way out of the misunderstanding (?) and chugs down his entire glass of juice.  As he's still thirsty, he then reaches for his GF's water glass -- as the GF stands up to leave, but not before pushing the glass into his face and his lips get all cut up (I want her killed.  NOW!!).

She runs out the hotel entrance and attempts to flag down a taxi.  Yoo-bong eventually catches up to her, bleeding profusely and attempting to apologize, when she hauls off and decks him with her extremely large purse.  His tale told, we return to the pojangmacha as Yoo-bong rubs his swollen face.

Next up is Ho-jae's backstory... we see him as a dancer in school rehearsing with a group of youngster his age.  We see that as the practice goes on, Ho-jae starts to fade and barely finishes the routine.  The professor comes in and is not happy and wants to kick him out of school, and hands him his release papers.  Ho-jae pleads for his life to stay with the troupe, because he has nowhere else to go and is supporting his family.  The professor wants to know what Ho-jae would do in his place, but his pleading falls on deaf ears.. and we return to the pojangmacha yet again to a sad faced Ho-jae.

It's Ji Hyuk's turn now  Looking rather bookish and nerdy (but HOT!!!) in those glasses, we see him entering some sort of corporate offices, where some chippy is sitting there, playing with her hair and texting on her phone.  He asks the Chippy about the status of his job application, as he found out he was rejected and he wants to know why.  Another co-worker butts in to make them stop, as Chippy takes a picture of an enraged Ki-young and threatens to use it against him.  That just sets him off big time, and he grabs the phone and runs to the windows, claiming he has nothing to live for and should just jump.  Unfortunately, the window he wants to jump out of is only 8 inches tall.  D'OH.  Ki-young starts having a bit of a nervous breakdown right there, but not until after deleting the photo and tossing the phone back to Chippy to have her call his mom and tell her he jumped out the (tiny) window.

We return to the pojangmacha, where Our Bachelors are now royally drunk as skunks and are singing at the top of their lungs.  The ajusshi in charge just shakes his head, and comes over to tell them to quiet down... which they do for a few verses of their song, but then they're back at it singing and dancing.  Tae-yang buys them all one last round of soju, as the ajusshi then throws them out and closes for the night.

The next thing we see are our four drunk hotties sleeping on the ground right in front of the 7-11 that Tae-yang got poopie-faced in front of earlier that day.  They apparently were in the process of eating ice cream before they all passed out, so as they slowly wake up one by one, they finish off their treats.  (And that just shows how freakin' cold it's been in Seoul at the time of filming if their ice creams never melted!!!)

Tae-yang, always the courteous one, reminds the boys to throw away their trash... and as he reaches out to throw away his wrapper, notices that it was an Instant Winner of some sort of contest!!  He goes back inside the 7-11 and buys two lottery tickets, telling the boys these are the tickets to his future.  The others don't give a rat's richard simmons, and as the hyungs stagger off to wherever they need to be, Tae-yang lets out a huge ICHIMAH!!... and he heads off to work.

Meanwhile, Crazy Mom and her assistant are at a hospital with what looks like a visiting-a-friend bouquet in her hand.  She tells Assistant Boy she'll go on alone from there, and leaves him in the waiting area as she steps onto the elevator.  When she gets off on the floor, the bouquet is tossed into a garbage can, and she walks into the Infertility Section of the hospital -- apparently that was all a ruse to get to the Clinic without suspicions being raised.

There she is seen discussing the possibility of having another child with the doctor.  Doctor doesn't look too happy (and then my connection broke and I didn't get the rest of the scene.  Dammit.)  We flashback to a early scene between Crazy Mom and Fake Dad in his study, where she has found a copy of an old newspaper with Dad and his ex-wife on the front.

Mom asks him something about having more children, but she's actually looking to him for some reassurance that he won't leave her because she can't have any more children (like he did with his first wife).  He says something about not wanting to think about it, and puts the paper away in the top drawer of his desk.

The next day, Tae-yang returns on his bike to the Market with tears in his eyes... but then composes himself and rolls right by.  Ga-on is not far behind him, slowly walking in and starts to wave at Tae-yang... as he rolls right by and out of sight.  And we end Episode 4.

PREVIEW:  But it looks like the hyungs come to work with Tae-yang, there's some sort of chestnut-shelling contest going on, with lots of butt-bumping between Tae-yang and Ga-on to gain the advantage over each other.  The last shot is of a smiling Tae-yang, which makes me SQUEEEEE each and every time!!!

Sorry guys.  I had to pull all the pictures from this post because of the broken links.  I'll fix them soon.

Baby needs his bottle?  OMG I just freakin' LOVE this Show!!!  wub.gif

bcdf3658.jpg

Guest deeana88

You're very lucky to be able to watch the whole episode. Mine kept getting buffered every few seconds and need to refresh every few minutes.... Arghhhh!!! Got a headache already. Got few basic scenes though and at least got to see JCW too. Tae-yang is just so cute! Yoo-bong, Ki-young and Ho-jae scene was not that clear to me, but I understand it a little bit, I guess. But thanks to you, Cherkell for the recap, I understand better about this episode. Can't wait to see the boys band together though. And can't wait to see Ji Chang Wook again :w00t:, he is just soooooo adorable when getting drunk!!!! BVS, fighting!!!!

And cherkell, that is one cute pic of JCW!!! :wub:, feel like hugging him!!!!

does it suck or what that i have no interest in ga on/jin shim. ='( no tickling feeling of awww! when the two leads are in each other's presence. darn, darn, darn. :'( i'm sorry to those who enjoy wang ji hye's acting, but she's so meh for me. still sticking it through though to see the crew come together.

and waaaves* at CherKell, CarolinaDannie, and others from our warrior-ninjaing days. hoping to stick this through. ^^

Nope, you're not the only one. She's very MEH to me too. I think the 2 lead child actors had some chemistry but I feel zero chemistry between the 2 adult leads. I sort of feel like Ji Chang Wook has more chemistry with the actress playing his sister than he does with Wang Ji Hye! Her acting has been very hit/miss with me. (only my opinion) 

Then again, it's very early so we'll see what happens. biggrin.gif I'm still hooked on the story! Thank you for excellent recaps once again, Cherkell! 

Nope, you're not the only one. She's very MEH to me too. I think the 2 lead child actors had some chemistry but I feel zero chemistry between the 2 adult leads. I sort of feel like Ji Chang Wook has more chemistry with the actress playing his sister than he does with Wang Ji Hye! Her acting has been very hit/miss with me. (only my opinion) 

Then again, it's very early so we'll see what happens. *quoted image* I'm still hooked on the story! Thank you for excellent recaps once again, Cherkell! 

I really loved  Wang ji hye in "Protect the Boss" this summer. She has brilliant comedic timing. I just don't think the director is helping her very much here and her character is a tragic character. More make up and nice clothes for her please. Also, Ji Chang Wook had more chemistry with the second lead actress than he did with the main actress in "Warrior Baek Dong Soo." Is there a pattern developing here?unsure.gif

Hi back at ya Crazy Lulu!

Sompi Vegetable Soup Gang, Assistant Chief tomato washer , outwub.gif

I really loved  Wang ji hye in "Protect the Boss" this summer. She has brilliant comedic timing. I just don't think the director is helping her very much here and her character is a tragic character. More make up and nice clothes for her please. Also, Ji Chang Wook had more chemistry with the second lead actress than he did with the main actress in "Warrior Baek Dong Soo." Is there a pattern developing here?*quoted image*

Hi back at ya Crazy Lulu!

Sompi Vegetable Soup Gang, Assistant Chief tomato washer , out*quoted image*

Exactly! I loved her in Protect The Boss! She has become one of my favorite comedic actress's thanks to that role! Maybe she should stick to comedies because her timing was spot on.  And her facial expressions in that drama were PERFECT. I don't know, I don't want to knock her down in this drama so I'll just wait and see where it goes. 

Evening chingus!  Sorry for the delay in posting the mini-recap -- between Soompi and Photobucket *both* crapping out on me while trying to upload the screencaps, I was so pissed off that I threw a coffee cup at my kitchen wall (it was THAT frustrating).  There's a known issue with embedding the image codes, so I wish these sites would pull their collective heads out of their collective asses and upgrade their technology to something the 21st Century can use on a daily basis, like common-knowledge XML or HTML5 editors.  Hmpf.  Rant over.

But in other news, I'm sure you guys have heard that Episode 3 will be the last one that Dramabeans will recap on their site.  They just don't have enough time or personnel to take on every drama that's been thrown at us lately.  I give them great credit for taking BVS on in the first place, because it seems no one is watching or cares enough about the characters to keep watching.  Whatever, dudes.  YOUR LOSS.  Anyway, looks like I'll be the only one recapping anywhere decent for now, so I'll just have to step up my game accordingly.  There may be a bit of a delay in posting the next week's recaps, as I will be travelling for work -- but I will be in a closer time zone, as I'm off to Japan again!!  Sugoi desu ne -- no waking up at the crack of dark to watch this Show!!

I have posted the first song from the OST on the first page.  It's called "Be My Girl" by Ji-hyuk and Sung-jae from Supernova.  A nice little peppy tune with which to start off the soundtrack.  There's another already in the can that Channel A has released a very cute photo for, but not the tune itself.  Maybe at the end of next week we'll see it... JCW in COWBOY BOOTS?!?  ::faintsdead::

5321cb43.jpg

Hiya Lu!!!  *waves back*  How've you been?  How's school treating you these days (or are you still on Winter Break)? Good to seeya pipe up in here, fellow Chang-wook Sister-in-Lust! And Dannie, all I can say is... the Internet Tubes Ate My Homework. I had a huge e-mail to send you, but Comcrap decided for me that you shouldn't see it and deleted it when I wasn't looking. Rat bastards. I'll type it up again tomorrow and send it off.  My bad.

Hmmm, gotta think of a cool nickname for us now?  Just think of me as the Soompi Head Manure Shoveler for right now. Something else cool will come to mind soon. And on that note, I've been up since 3:30 AM and it's time for me to crash hard. There's lots of other news that will have to wait until tomorrow -- at least I have the day off to rest up and post more screencaps!  Annyeong!

And remember, when all around you looks dark... JUST START DRINKING HEAVILY!!!  wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

4f32c0b0.jpg

Hi all:) i actually like wang ji hyes character , i think shes doing a great job portrying ga on/ jin shim. I do see chemistry between the 2 leads but they need to have more scenes tougether. I'd like to see ga on be her own person and not let mommy dearest mess with her emotionaly. Im look forward to the develpoment of Jin shim and Tae yang.

FINALLY Channel A has uploaded production stills and behind-the-scenes pictures to their website!!  I'll slowly put these up one Episode at a time, and will be praying to the Photobucket Gods to not break the links while doing so.  Enjoy!

Episode 1:

90df858d.jpg    d66101bd.jpg

fe864907.jpg    e5ea4e54.jpg

825d651c.jpg    57529c2d.jpg

f47a70c2.jpg    18b13c6b.jpg

412d29ab.jpg    e7c2f867.jpg

9412bed0.jpg    ed80a472.jpg

a7226460.jpg    cf2e02db.jpg

Cross-posted from the JCW Forum -- chukaeyo to Our Head Bachelor for winning a bunch of awards tonight!!  First off, he took one of the Best Newcomer prizes at the SBS 2011 Drama Awards for WBDS ("newcomer" meaning this was his first production for SBS; not because he's a newbie at acting)...

ea75caaa.jpg

(Look at who's on the left of the screen there -- Wang Ji Hye also won a Newcomer Award for her role in "Protect The Boss."  What got my anger up was She Who Will Not Be Named (aka EmoNunLog) *also* won a Newcomer Award.  WTF are the people at SBS smoking these days, hunh?)

... and then had to run across town to the KBS 2011 Drama Awards to pick up his Excellence Daily Drama Actor award for "Smile Donghae."

7e62870c.jpg

LOL the news feeds are suggesting that he used some sort of teleportation device to get from one venue to the other, with the only change in dress was changing into a black bow tie for the KBS Awards.  

Much love from your fans, Changwook-ssi -- well-deserved awards for the Hardest Working Hottie in Show Business!!!  wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest deeana88

Cross-posted from the JCW Forum -- chukayohaseyo to Our Head Bachelor for winning a bunch of awards tonight!!  First off, he took one of the Best Newcomer prizes at the SBS 2011 Drama Awards for WBDS ("newcomer" meaning this was his first production for SBS; not because he's a newbie at acting)...

... and then had to run across town to the KBS 2011 Drama Awards to pick up his Best Actor award for "Smile Donghae."

LOL the news feeds are suggesting that he used some sort of teleportation device to get from one venue to the other, with the only change in dress was changing into a black bow tie for the KBS Awards.  

Much love from your fans, Changwook-ssi -- well-deserved awards for the Hardest Working Hottie in Show Business!!!  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Hi, Cherkell. Thanks for posting these pics. He is just so amazing. Wow, teleportation device!!! LOL, that's really funny. If I had one, I would teleport myself there. drool much... He is just so hardworking!!! Ji Chang Wook, fighting. :wub: Congratulations again on everything. You're GREAT!!! :D

Episode 4 was soo cute and funny , the police station buddies was sooo adorable. Cant wait to see more of them . Tae yang and Jin shim were really sweet today especially the warehouse scene.

Oh most definitely!!  I echo your earlier comment that there is a teeny-tiny bit of chemistry between them and that they need more scenes together to further develop it.  But the scene in the warehouse absolutely gave me goosebumps!  The background music really helped with the mood, and I replayed it several times until I had to stop because I was getting tears in my eyes.  Sigh...

The pojangmacha scene had me rolling -- they could be four sons from different mothers since they all work so perfectly together.  And Kwang-soo, OMG you're such a sweetie!!  I snickered when I saw that he was holding an envelope from the Stanford Hotel... because Stanford University is just up the street from my house.  LOL!! 

But dangit, Channel A -- your livestream totally sucks.  Watching the download last night showed me how much footage I missed during the buffering and reloading (especially more of Crazy Mom's schemes).  Hopefully I'll have a better connection when I'm overseas next week... because I can't miss seeing more half-naked Changwook-ssi now, can I? wub.gif

Back in a bit -- gotta go fix the broken Photobucket links again.  Double sigh...  fury.gif  Head Manure Shoveler out!!

Cross-posted from the JCW Forum -- chukaeyo to Our Head Bachelor for winning a bunch of awards tonight!!  First off, he took one of the Best Newcomer prizes at the SBS 2011 Drama Awards for WBDS ("newcomer" meaning this was his first production for SBS; not because he's a newbie at acting)...

(Look at who's on the left of the screen there -- Wang Ji Hye also won a Newcomer Award for her role in "Protect The Boss."  What got my anger up was She Who Will Not Be Named (aka EmoNunLog) *also* won a Newcomer Award.  WTF are the people at SBS smoking these days, hunh?)

... and then had to run across town to the KBS 2011 Drama Awards to pick up his Excellence Daily Drama Actor award for "Smile Donghae."

Much love from your fans, Changwook-ssi -- well-deserved awards for the Hardest Working Hottie in Show Business!!!  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Thank you Cherkell, for this update. What!! Emo nun from Warrior Baek Dong Soo won an award..okay..who is she sleeping with ..reallycrazy.gif

I do think Ji Chang Wook and Wang Ji Hye deserved their awards. I think moving forward I will just call this drama couple JiJi.

Will look for your email Cherkell! 

Vegetable Soup Gang, Assistant Chief Tomato Washer, outsweatingbullets.gif 

Guest uRaHaRa

CherKell; Thanks for JCW with the awards update ^^

I just watched KBS Drama Award last night..

and i didn't expect JCW will be there coz i knew he will be at SBS for WBDS..

[i also didn't see him during red carpet live & at Smile Donghae team's table]

but when he come out to receive Excellent award for "Smile, Donghae", wow! it's a surprised! :o

he was in 2 award ceremonies at one night! can't express in word about my feeling that time..:sweatingbullets:

what i can say; gosh! this man is 'something'~

he really work hard & he deserved all that awards he got!

WELL DONE Ji Chang Wook!! :clap: :clap:

looking forward for more YOU!

i'm late watching BVS coz wait for english subtitle..

really hope someone will sub & provide download link..BVS deserve it! :rolleyes:

Archived