[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Thankyou @pinnavinna^^ Yeah, it is really too strange as a news. I already thought it was fake, but wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. Even if it was true there wouldn't be anything worring, since there would have been a group of friends. It probably was a thing someone invented to revive some shipping fans, heheh. So let's move on!
Why still troubled by SH? come on, didn't all our posts made you see there is really nothing to be seriously worried? What still worry you?

Hey guys i am back just to give you some more information about Taeyeon...Don't bash me again because this is one solid proof about them..

[121114] Snsd Kim taeyeon visited Super junior Leeteuk at headquarters

[Cr:SNSD1heart]

This was posted by a sone just for your information....Good luck with your ship guys!

Guest stickit

Hi friends ~ this is my first time writing in this forum.

Would like to inform that according to Baidu's update, the said SM group visiting of Leeteuk at headquarter is not true.

Guest meridiansuci

Bathes said: Hey guys i am back just to give you some more information about Taeyeon...Don't bash me again because this is one solid proof about them..

This was posted by a sone just for your information....Good luck with your ship guys!

Guest smileagain2012

49007496.jpg?w=900&h=506
Teuk’s message to his Mom :

Firstly, thank you for raising me. As a son, it seems like I’ve given alot of hurt to my mother (emotionally) so I am sorry. Even though the only thing I have left is my family, I’ve even said before that to me, I still don’t know what is family preciousness(?) so I am really sorry about that. I am aging but it seems like I am still immature so in the future, I will become a bigger person and become someone who will be able to protect his family. I love you..

Teuk Mom’s message to Teuk :

Jungsoo-ya, it has been hard on you for these period of time. At the prime age where people plays about, you just looked forward and ran without having any sort memories(left from that period of time). You may have fulfilled your dream but seeing you have schedules even 1 day before you enlist makes my heart hurt a lot. Anyhow, if you are a young man of Korea, you will have to go once, isn’t it? After you go, I hope that you will sleep well, have regular meals, receive the training bravely and come back healthily. You’ve worked hard for this period of time, I love you..

20121113_leeteuk_sisterstrongheart.jpg?w

Teuk’s noona’s (Park In Young) letter to Teuk :

To the one who will never change (in my heart) no matter what he does, my lovely dongsaeng jungsoo..

It’s strange. Writing a letter like this, a lot of emotions are coming up. So the feeling of sending someone off is like this? Just like this, I suddenly thought of the time when I first left for New Zealand. I’ve heard that you and mum cried a lot at the Han River after I left. Somehow, I can understand how it felt now.Even though I dont have much thoughts whenever I see your vacant room when you were staying at the dorm but looking at your room when you are elsewhere, my heart became sour. A few days ago, I saw the mails that you wrote to me. It was written in year 2000 and we were in high school? But it was cute? In the mails, you whine to noona and at that time, you were really good in saying “i miss you” to noona..and you even said “i love you”…where did that jungsoo go? Where did he go? But now, we are both busy and is shy to express our hearts, right? Now, no, i am going to express my heart often! I love you! I will also open my time and heart and wait for the time that my dongsaeng comes to find me! I really really love you, go and come back healthily. I will always wait for you! Salute!

2012/11/25 from your noona who really loves you

cr:

:(
(
(
(

Tears
come
down
from
happiness
that
he
finally
found his way
to
his
family

Soon
complete
joy of
my
heart
by
meeting
also
with
the
family
of
his
wife
Sora

Are you ready
to be happy
with
them
?
?

So
we
support
them
and
love
them
for
the end

Can we
do that?
?

120114_MBC_WGM_ep14-5.jpeg

:)>- :)>- :)>-

meridiansuci said:
Bathes said: Hey guys i am back just to give you some more information about Taeyeon...Don't bash me again because this is one solid proof about them..

Guest smileagain2012

Leeteuk burst into tears when he saw his mother on ‘Strong Heart‘.

‘Strong Heart’ continued its ‘Goodbye Leeteuk’ special from last week, and had a theme of ‘Family Outing‘ for this week. Leeteuk’s mother along with sister Park In Young appeared on the show. When Leeteuk saw his mother, he couldn’t help but burst into tears.

His mother said, “Jungsu (Leeteuk’s birth name), you worked so hard until now. Be strong through your training and come back healthy.

Leeteuk responded, “I’m thankful that she raised me and I’m sorry because I think I gave my mother pain as a son. I even said before that I don’t know the importance of family, and I’m really sorry. I’m going to become a bigger person to protect my family. I love you“, and embraced his mother with a hug.

Park In Young expressed her worry for her little brother and said, “I learned that my little brother was going to enlist through an article I read in the morning. I felt weird and I cried. I didn’t know when he was in the dorms, but it felt weird. I’m worried because he’s so tidy. I hope he doesn’t get angry because there aren’t any white clothes.

Leeteuk jokingly responded, “I’m more worried about my sister. I just hope she doesn’t come out onto ‘Strong Heart’ and dance.

There is always good news also

Have you noticed that he looks like his mother so much red ear when shyness

20121113_leeteuk_momstrongheart.jpg

:)>- :x :(( :)

Guest sassydeli

Feeling delusional now but its been quite sometime ago since seeing a twit pic of sora in white! Any chance its sora who went to visit ??! :OO

Guest smileagain2012

@shymaltida28 

Where are you from?? Are you okay??
Come soon in order to enjoy your analysis on a wonderful love story
And in order to see what did the press and programs in humans leads his military service, even if it is true that his life and those of nature and his future partner right choice is not for us to interfere, but we have to wait and support them

I wish them and you happiness

Telling the secret I was in the hospital for two days of extreme fatigue for the first anniversary of the death of my father
Whenever I suffer I remember scenes and recalled episodes smiled again
When I returned I found those discussions and everyone has the freedom of expression and writing here
But I decided that I will not read and I do not want to know details and news articles with him, even if true
I went to review the episodes and read the thread from the beginning
All of you wonderful wonderful
How much effort really all

A lot posted in this topic

Miss their presence and wait for their return

I noticed lots and lots of wonderful writings and things you I forgot
Started with them again and re all memory of them
Miss them together
I miss the world of love that will not be repeated
I miss my father too much
I miss the smile brightly from Park Jong-soo
I miss the purity of SoRa and beauty
I miss the updates Leeteuk and thus read the updates and I liked

Leeteuk's a love quotes tweet ^^..

111027 @special1004:
????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ? ??? ???.

To be in love is like laying the wings of a bird.
Make that person not afraid, let her know you’re always by her side, and make a small nest in her heart.
Rest the wings that has tired you all day long and then I’ll give you strength for you to fly once more.

(Quoted from To Be In Love by Seo Jeong Yoon)

For nostalgia with me the story of a large growing inside me every day
I do not know where you will end with me that the story

To the person who seemed to be lost and decided to stay to burn the house of FD's. If you believe that Leeteuk & whoever girl it is that they are an item. Then why don't you go find your way there. Do you really have to stop here to drop some gossip, coz its just so PATHETIC. That's what pathetic people does. Since they can't have what the other has, they try destroy it. But dear, this is such a NO NO. We've built this house and survived too many doubts already. You sure want to continue. Please spare yourself from the trouble. You can't destroy this house until the day that our LOVELY COUPLE spill the beans on their relationship that they aren't together. Got that? If you don't, well cant help you. Smile FD's she's just making a joke of herself.

Guest smileagain2012

Leeteuk revealed a text message he received from SM Entertainment‘s founder Lee Soo Man about enlisting.

Last week on ‘Strong Heart‘, Leeteuk had shown the texts he received from Psy and other celebrities as a response to his “I’ll miss you” text. On the November 13th episode, the show revealed a text he received from Lee Soo Man.

In the text, Lee Soo Man wrote, “If you want to walk down a new path, you have to face a different hardship once~~ Think about it as a good thing for the future and enlist with a happy mindset~~ A happy future will be waiting for you~~^^*

Good will insure the Twins
Their father will get a lot of money in the future

Right?? appa >>> leeteuk

tumblr_mdj6iajIjZ1qbdp7go1_500.jpg

Smile I can not find like
 Really make me happy and make me smile again

Guest teuksoislove