[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Bathes I think everyone is calm around here until you made the comments you did. I am always looking for gossip so please tell me where to dig and get this awesome information that Yoona and Donghae Leeteuk and Taeyeon are together(I'm assuming that's what an item means)..I think our DC couple fans would love to dig the information and get proof that the belief we have is real or not. Most of the things are all held in some secret chat room somewhere? I do know that there are lots of things kept in secrecy in the entertainment world but the idol fans know where to get the info so please share so we can calm down and forget all this delusional fantasy world we live in hoping for Leeteuk and Sora to be together...It would save us all wasting our time so please share your source and help us out.sarcastically I say

Anyone who has only a handful of posts should  always be ignored  because inevitably they are going to spread some negativity...(of course that isn't true for new fans but new fans continue to post and their posts increase)

Good morning FDs are we calm now? Why do I even have to ask? FDs are always calm..except when some intruder just happen to pass by in a ridiculous-idiotic kind of way..I really pity her.. :)) :))
Anyway, FDs..as I was just browsing the net, I found this blog with description of best Korean Variety Shows..I am just not sure how long this was posted though.. 
source:http://blog.korea.net/?p=4201
an excerpt:
We got Married (우리 결혼했어요)

Although the couples have changed over the years, the contents haven’t changed much. With the exception of real life dating celebrity couple Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun who have retired from the show, the main interest seems to lie in trying to decipher whether the make-believe couples are really interested in each other or not. Ratings are steady thanks to the continuous casting of K-pop idols, and you have to admit, fake or not, the couples really are adorable to watch. Being Korea (and because the couples aren’t real), don’t expect any “racy” moments; no one has even really kissed.

Bathes said: Hey guys calm down...I am just saying that if Taeyeon and Leeteuk have really broken up or anything then why would she even visit Leeteuk when she didn't even visit her own brother?Besides almost all sones also know that Donghae and Yoona are also an item and Yoona is close to both Leeteuk and Taeyeon...It is pretty obvious that the other SM artists are pretty much a decoy especially random Exo-K members who aren't even that close to their seniors.I guess you people never really bothered to dig deeper into the relationships around SM and that is the cause of your deceptive thinking.Remember i am not basing this relationship on a 'Reality' program, i am basing it on pure 'Reality'.

let me share this to all of us here, i just hope we all pray for park jungsu safety because its not just an ordinary training they might encounter  a real battle, try to read this article: i just hope this is not off topic or else just escape my post if you're not interested..

By Chico Harlan, Published: July 7, 2011

NONSAN, South Korea — It’s a Wednesday, late June, and freshly shaved heads fill the pews of a church. The men wear camouflage uniforms, sleeves rolled above their elbows, pants tucked into their boots. The room is quiet, except for the new noises the recruits make: A commanding officer barks, and the men rise, their boots clack, their saluting right arms cut the air.

“Loyalty,” they shout.

These new South Korean military recruits arrived at this basic training facility five weeks earlier, pausing their lives for 21 months of mandatory service, the consequence of a constant threat of war on a divided peninsula. The recruits, many at least, simply hoped that normalcy would await them at the other end. But South Korean military officials describe the mandatory service as less an interruption than a conversion: Citizens become soldiers, and during five weeks of basic training, the recruits pitch tents, shoot guns, climb ropes, walk 18 miles through darkness and emerge as different people.

“You are reborn as soldiers,” a commanding officer told the recruits as they graduated from basic training.

South Korea’s compulsory military service remains controversial, with politicians debating its merits and dangers. In the meantime, conscription leads to something less hypothetical: a cycle in which men enter the service, adapt to lives of potential danger, then try to re-adapt to the lives they knew before.

Particularly in the past year, with 50 South Korean service members killed because of North Korean attacks, some analysts see further confrontation as inevitable. In that climate, South Korea’s mandatory service has become particularly harrowing.

“If you fight the enemy,” the commanding offer told the recruits, “you must win.”

A firsthand account

That same Wednesday, a 22-year-old who had just completed his military term took a test at Keimyung University — in polymer chemistry. He had spent the previous night at the library, where he often spends his nights, because he worries that the university president won’t approve of his grade-point average. Ahn Jae-geun gets more attention than most students here because he’s on a full scholarship. And he received his scholarship as a gesture of appreciation, one of the many unforeseen consequences of surviving a North Korean torpedo attack.

This is what happened, according to a report compiled after joint investigations by 73 experts from four nations: On March 26, 2010, at 9:22 p.m., a 290-foot warship called the Cheonan was ripped apart. A torpedo, rigged with 550 pounds of explosives, sent off a shock wave right underneath the vessel, and as the boat split, a 330-foot wall of water shot straight into the sky. There were 104 sailors on board — one guy taking a shower; one playing cellphone games; several in the gym — and 46 did not survive.

This is what happened, according to Ahn, sitting at a Starbucks not far from his university: The boat, on which Ahn had been stationed for almost a year, was patrolling waters near the maritime border. There was a loud bang, and the boat tilted almost 90 degrees. Everything went dark, and the contents of the boat — people, supplies, weapons, beds — came sliding toward one side, and some sailors were crushed under the weight of objects. Ahn, in the artillery chamber room, groped for a flashlight, then found his way to the top level of the boat, which was on its side. He held on like a kid on monkey bars. He and 11 others waited like that for 50 minutes until rescue boats arrived.

“The 12 of us, we were the first to be rescued,” Ahn said. “The moonlight was really bright. And as we were pulled away, I could see the ship — our ship — cut in half, and people were on top of the ship, yelling and screaming. A couple of guys in my rescue boat started to cry. At that point, I knew people could be dead.”

Ahn had been a second-year university student before his service, and he’s now a third-year student. On Feb. 9, he met one-on-one with a top officer, who told him, “You’ve had a tough time, but well done,” and gave him a wristwatch. On Feb. 10, Ahn was discharged. On March 2, he resumed classes.

Some days, he feels bitter — abandoned and forgotten by the military. When zits form under his lip, he blames it on a lack of sleep and tries to hide them under the shadow of a Detroit Tigers cap. He wants to live twice as hard for the 46 who died, but he also tries not to think of them so often.

“One of my friends had 40 days left until he was discharged,” Ahn said. “I was really close to him. About 20 minutes before the attack happened, he came to me and was annoying me, asking for a snack or something to eat. He was kind of bored. I told him to go away, and he went in the TV room. I keep thinking if I had told him to stay with me, he maybe could have been saved.”

Generations of service

At the Wednesday graduation ceremony in June, marking the end of basic service and the start of a formal assignment, the church was filled not just by the recruits, but also by their parents and grandparents and siblings — a brigade armed with day-packs and camera bags and coolers of picnic food. The relatives hadn’t seen the recruits in five weeks, and some parents said they felt nervous, or proud, or just a little surprised. And when the 900 recruits boomed, “Loyalty!” the family members let out a gasp, then applauded.

After the ceremony, Jeong Woo-jae, 21, met up with his family — his mother, who had spent days preparing food, and his father, who had served what was then a mandatory 30 months, and his grandfather, who had fought in the Korean War. As the family walked toward lunch, Jeong held his pet Maltese. Jeong’s father clasped the recruit’s arm just above his elbow.

At the picnic spot, about 500 yards from the church, the mother spread out a feast of bulgogi, rice, seaweed and doughnuts. She told Jeong, “You look tired.” The grandfather stuffed a rice ball in Jeong’s mouth.

As they ate, Jeong said little. In the coming days, his parents would receive a text message informing them where their son would be stationed.

As lunch was winding down, Jeong’s grandfather took out a notepad and a pen. He drew a map of the Korean Peninsula, etching every angle and inlet, which he knew because he had once marched from the south to the north. With a few violent strokes and underlines with his pen, he wrote a date at the top of the map — June 25, 1950, 4 a.m. — and began telling stories of the war. He pointed to a northern part of the map: Here is where the Chinese had surrounded him. He pointed to his right hip: Here is where the bullet pierced him. He pointed back to the map: Here is where he spent weeks in a hospital.

And, eventually, he even got back to fighting. When his three sons joined the military, Jeong Jeong-keun, now 78, told them, “Be ready to die for your country,” though they all came out of it fine. And now Jeong lowers his voice and looks up from the notepad.

“It’s the same,” he says, “for my grandson.”

Special correspondent Yoonjung Seo contributed to this report

i don't include some horror stories of this article..i just posted this because i find it interesting for us  to know more the life of korean military because it may help us to figure out how park jungsu live in his military days..while the  intruder here are busy with her argument about her idol taeyeon, i  suggest her to read this article this might enlighten her mind!! have a happy morning to everyone..annyeong!!

@kulot: Thank you for your post! It is very touching and insightful.

And...from your post, I feel a sense of fear coming upon me. Instead of focusing on the petty discussion of why LT went out to drink tea with Oh Ji Hye or which pair is "reality," I would rather focus on hoping that LT comes back safe. I rather spend my time wishing and hoping that LT would have a peaceful time during his time in the military. I would rather spend my time, wishing and hoping that any soldiers, who are enlisted, would be able to come back to their family safely and to be able to see the smile on their love ones' faces.

Please, Park Jung Su...do well. Stay safe. Remain healthy. Remain strong. A lot of people are waiting for you.

0timelost said: @kulot: Thank you for your post! It is very touching and insightful.

And...from your post, I feel a sense of fear coming upon me. Instead of focusing on the petty discussion of why LT went out to drink tea with Oh Ji Hye or which pair is "reality," I would rather focus on hoping that LT comes back safe. I rather spend my time wishing and hoping that LT would have a peaceful time during his time in the military. I would rather spend my time, wishing and hoping that any soldiers, who are enlisted, would be able to come back to their family safely and to be able to see the smile on their love ones' faces.

Please, Park Jung Su...do well. Stay safe. Remain healthy. Remain strong. A lot of people are waiting for you.

Guest mariareyes

Hi! My dimple couple family's keep this house safe and Sound.noooo, one can't distorted this this family until the owner said so ok be strong and no attention to Who again who there's nobody the just love and Peace, have a wonderful weekends FD's just remember don't mention that person name is nothing to have your beautiful eyes or fingers to be working Over time we needed then for us and our prince and princess ok love to all <:-P

Mowning pretty beautiful FDs!

Just back absorbing  some sunshine with my pup @kkoming. Kekkeke so im refreshed.

My my.. we have quite an activity last night/early this morning. J

Thanks @echalovable @playerkbd @felicity04 and @kulot. Quite a chat. Lol. Baby FDs FTW!

And ‘Lo and behold.  We have more pages again… thanks to the unofficial “visit” of IT right @malonowa wink wink U are and always be my pretty PD-nim. Bow.

@lazyme2day – omoo! Daebakk …the comics! loves loves loves    

@gisellec - hahaha good point. I do suggest b__ should really buy dog, name it after the bias and have happy life. Lol. Plain simple life. Moves on.

@kulot – another insights. Now we have a better idea of what’s going inside enlistment camps. And im  hoping our Teukie  really are doing well. I don’t even know how to react once yeye enlist.  Chos!

@playerkbd – hehehe gurl thought the fan art is a movie title of something hahaha soo like. And ehem triple thumbs for the parade of TeukSo kisses J

@ addsleepywood – awww hugs want to welcome you and @Lola Chan too . hi5!

@k_craze -  hahah unni U owe me coffee. I spilled mine laughing coz im going to take a b___.  After bfast.lol.

@viyra – unni lol! The kangin thought is a good point.. now we give b___ another twist of her unreleased FF aishh  

And hey~! @meridiansuci – im now rethinking of sending U some daily Hae-delivery.. now now… no more abs until your dimplebebe’s delivery kyaaah! Hahaha

And lastly yes ma’kween @jerqu- methinks im needing that racket. For mosquitoes opkors. Lol. And for the record. I always go for Nadal. Rafa for the win. Kaloka! Kekekeke.

Guest echalovable

@playerkbd unni thanks for all kiss pict... see your picts i remember this one.. 
 FollowingLee TeukLee TeukVerified@special1004

100일 서포트 감사합니다!!!!^^pic.twitter.com/iRelGKsB

•  Retweet 
  •  FavoriteEmbedded image permalink
  • 4,019RETWEETS
  • 1,943FAVORITES
  • k i m i ヅみなみ♥Tong'O♥║█║แด้ขาาาา ~Judy TsaiOnlyU_SuJummm유민晓阳xy2:22 PM - 20 Jan 12 · Embed this TweetFlag media
    today i still see this, he tweet about their 100th days aniversary in his twitter and still there, he didn't delete it... you know leeteuk has habit too delete his twitter but daebak it still there... i see some of his pict has deleted even the tweet still there...
    sorry this  photo it's not deleted if you want to check yourself just click details the picture will be out ^^
    here the photo:AjlcY3eCAAAG93q_zps2dddb984.jpg

Edit: -deleted that tweet- twitter trolling at me in his tweet i can't open the pict but when i copied direct url it openned ^^

and i still see this too^^.. he retweet even now not following her
    Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess08 Sep
    곧있으면 우결 막방을 합니다.. 약 1년간 수고해주신 김준현피디님 도곡동피디님 상희 경미 나올작가님 그리고 특오빠! 많이 배우고 얻어가요... 감사합니다!! 시청해주신 모든분들에게도Retweeted by special1004
    View details ·    

for _ _ _ __ _ _ someone who always say they not real looks at that... is that tweet  a fake one?... and she is first girls he follows and maybe last girl...
    here is the proof
    Lee TeukLee Teuk @special100426 Nov
    이곳은 대만!!공연하구 바로 한국 갔다가 싱가폴갔다가 태국 갔다가 말레이시아 갔다가 한국 컴백..긴 여정이네~^^ pic.twitter.com/I3hQzkMn
    View photo ·    
    Kang So-raKang So-ra@reveramess
    @special1004 힘드시겠다...ㅜㅜ 화이팅! 아자!~^^7:18pm Sat Nov 26
    here is  the trans:

@special1004: This is Taiwan!! The concert is going from Korea, then Singapore, then Thailand, then Malaysia, then coming back to Korea.. Such a long journey~^^ http://pic.twitter.com/I3hQzkMn

@reveramess@special1004: That would be tough on you…ㅜㅜ Hwaiting! Go go!~^^

@special1004@reveramess: I’m going back to Korea. You said you’ll be going to Singapore, right??^^ I think I would arrive there at the same day..ㅠㅠ I’ll be glad to greet you (there)!! Anyway, when will we follow each other..? I’m gonna be mad if you left me alone ㅋㅋㅋSource: @special1004, @reveramess (Kang Sora’s Twitter)
    Translations by: @sujunesia
    Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain
    sorar.jpg

[TRANS] @reveramess please follow me ㅋㅋㅋ you can do that!!!^^

cr: 

wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

sr: @special1004, 

trans by: @SJia13 
    good afternoon all lovelly FD's^^

Guest destinyneo

sorry for my poor english but hope u all can understand wad im saying.. on tat day 25 oct which is recording of SH, teuk said he hope tat the recording will end soon. Boom ask him why and he said tat he wanna met gal.. who will make him worry and wanna rush to meet her?? remember the next day 26 oct sora tweet tat she was not feeling well... hmmm, can i say tat teuk is rushing to see his baby princess as she is not feeling well??

i just wanna say FD DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....
We
move very quickly ..
So fast....

Let's
show all the creativity and the truth that we have...
Show on
all that we can...

I do not know what to say because I want to tell all of you have said already...
I just make a quick stop and re-read and then return to my workplace...
that's me ...
Came at times something happens
.. :)>-

For press >> i love the comic.. when will we see comic batlle again?? i miss that alot too LOL
for FD >> Happy dimple day ^^
For new FD >> welcome to the Land.. Teukso-ra Land or Jungso-ra Land (i love the name)

OOT / PS : meeting 2night rite?? Huey will "coming" LOL

Guest noona1430269773

hi,i'm new in this thread, i'm TeukSo,Jungso,Lee Sora....hmm and i'm craving to call kang sora as Park So Ra, because combining the lovebirds name and typing it here was a sweet treat for me  :)>- .  ) showing how even a simple thing about them gives me a lots of happiness,little flutters,giddiness in my heart. Like what MC Miseon mentioned in the early eps of WGM Teukso , it's been a while since the last time she felt such fluttering scene (referring to awkwardness and sweetness of Teukso), 
i just can't hold alone this article on the "The Signs of a Man In Love" ( I think we could easily relate it with Lee teuk when he was with So Ra)Among the obvious signs :
-He can’t stop smiling 

He’s always grinning like the Kool-Aid man when you’re around, sometimes for absolutely no reason at all. Or, better yet, you always catch him trying to fight the urge to smile or stare at you like an adorable creeper. “What are you smiling about?” you ask. “Oh, nothing,” he replies still smiling. He’s not lying. It’s not something its someone and that someone is you! Yeah girl, you’re special…*winks*

read more:

http://madamenoire.com/190625/love-to-love-ya-can-you-identify-the-signs-of-a-man-in-love/4/
( obviously can be seen all over his face when Sora was around.."his cheeks ascending to heaven" ,plus, the uncountable memorable love stares from teuk towards sora)

You can’t look at the person.

Suddenly, it’s impossible to hold a decent conversation with the object of your affection, because you’re afraid if you look them in the eye, they’ll be able to tell you’re melting for them inside. A good trick: talk to their forehead.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-signs-youre-falling-in-love.html#ixzz2CSqHLo6c

( Most of the time when TeukSo were together, both of them couldn't look at each others eyes directly,Teuk even said during their wed photoshoot,that he couldn't look directly to sora's face...then we could watch what actually happened when their eyes met, he couldn't help but to hold her tight lovingly....
phewww...hahaha..i'm sorry for bringing up old stuffs here. I'm a little late in liking this two,but still i hope i could join this thread with a warm love from all DCs here. :)>- :x

Are they really bashing Sora in twitter?? :(

Who's bashing Sora? Didn't read any of it on twitter..

I checked on twitter, nothing about anyone bashing Sora..if there is then we will defend her..;)

@noona welcome to the thread!! Spazz with us more often..don't say sorry, as long as it's about Teuksora, we can still spazz about it even if it's in d past! And yeah reading those article u shared give me goosebumps..definitely describes DC's affection towards each other.. Love love.. <3 <3

Guest sassydeli

Yea last night trended on twitter tae shippers were comparing sora im on mobile now so i can only quote one of the tweets. One of the snsd fans placed this.. @N12_Sunny: @N12_Taeyeon O.O Don't worry..unniee..you're a lot much better than Kang Sora..you're more talented and beautiful..Oppa should know it.. such poor players.. Im just yapping but i think its just a joke just complaininggg anyway at the and( not end) teukso is REAL:D

@noona welcome to the thread.  Thanks for the posts.  It was actually what attracted me to DC.  The way Park Jung Soo looks at her on the first episode is a look of a man who was mesmerized.  And the evidence, he kept repeating "Nice meeting you." he couldn't take a seat nor he could offer coz his mind couldn't comprehend much, thus earned him a remark from FJ that he must be crazy. 
By the way. I know it isn't much, but to pass the boredom coz of lack of DC news, I updated my fanfic. I know it isn't much but I'd like to share it to the people who loves DC and read all DC fanfics.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235878/19/call-me-maybe-korean-leeteuk-kangsora-teukso-teuksora