[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest gisellec

recalling some chapter where leeteuk sora was manager, the right directly after seeing her greeting, because I had told him that skirt so short. that had changed between them for him to say this?, leeteuk think is the jealous type with their partners, sora has a lot of energy, she knows that answer and changes the subject when it is uncomfortable for both. leeteuk because until then did not get sora's clothes? when he kept saying that always put dress that fit well., because I think it's time that he felt for her and does not want anyone else's could look like watching the.

I just finished watching SH episode 153 and I wanna highlight my fave parts with gif
1.) When Hyukie pointed at the contact name just below Sora's who is by the way a "shopping Centre Noona". It got me thinking, isn't he supposed to choose 100 FRIENDS on his phone list, when I say friends, normally, you would pick people who are close to you whom you'd send "I'll miss you message" unless that shopping centre noona is that closed to him. I agree with @mywebfoot that it is  planned and the question is if Leeteuk  was involved in choosing people on his100 FRIEND's LIST on his contact and I did raise a question before,why wasn't there any SJ members on the list?  :-? :-? but got his mom on it? and one more thing, is that really his phone?he's got iPhone right? but the one in SH looks like a BB to me..SH.gif
2.) When Hyukie mentioned his sister's name "Lee Sora", when he mentioned it, there's a glint on his eyes (cheeky, like he was mentioning someone else and not his sister, and look at the MC's reaction...wae wae??why react like that?kkkk (EDIT: this was explained by @viyra pages back but I am keeping the gif still..kkk)SH2.gif
3.) when Leeteuk said "I guess people named Lee Sora are all very pretty.." :x :x The MCs reactions were way too suspicious..wae wae?why react like that? on a normal circumstances, as they usually do (I meant they love trolling right?), that was the best opportunity to tease him about other girl who named Sora..kkk I remembered before during their WGM stint, just a mention of Sora and WGM, they'd start teasing him..why not now???!!!hmmmmSH3.gif4.) Leeteuk under X-file regarding Kim Yuna...I agreed on @myswebfoot's insight on this, this is to clear up issues on his past scandals..he even mentioned about not having a chance to clear it up before..(5 years ago..) He looked so uncomfortable and worried..why Leeteuk-shi?why so nervous?5.) when  Yoona came and talked about Teukie not joining his party as he just stayed in his room playing on his phone.. playing or texting with someone?  :D:D 6.) the look on Teukie's face about the next guest "Leeteuk's woman.." he got that "NO NO...don't tell me...they're not going to invite her(SOra), will they?" ---look...kkkSH4.gif
7.) nothing really spazz worthy but I like it... "DC habit"--> sticking out their tongue when surprised.. :P :P

vlcsnap-2012-11-12-22h42m50s131.jpg

thank you to kshownow.net for the english sub... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
btw @mywebfoot great insight on connecting this ep (regarding the contact list) to the issue before when he was coined as a ladies man when he texted them (girls) at 3AM in the morning and he tweeted about having people have a look at his phone clearly upset about the issue...
@mywebfoot

DAEBAK on the conclusion of ur fanfic!!hope we get to see that in 2014

• Like 1

@playerkbd From what I gathered thru NKSubs on Twitter, Lee Sora (the singer) & Shin Dong Yup (one of the MC) used to date which was why the MCs had that reaction as well as Boom, LT & EH. They were teasing SDY about it. However, LT mentioning that Sora is a pretty name tells us that he's thinking about Kang Sora as well.

Guest mywebfoot

@playerkbd yes, thanks for gif #6. That's the look. Soooo nervous about who is coming out next.
the "Lee Sora" thing was explained earlier, see @viyra's post about SDY's ex girlfriend being named Lee Sora. I think Teuk's mischievousness is cute, but I think that LDW was truly embarrassed for SDY. It's quite a story, that one. I just caught the Lee Teuk video. Very touching. It's nice to see FDs who love and support Teuk not just for the relationship

I agree with @mywebfoot , in this episode LT mostly silent and unusually loose and laugh. He looked more stressed and cautious in answering all questions. And when it comes YN told that in fact he was disappointed when LT was silent in the room, watching TV and playing with the phone, you notice that he's trying to smile to hear opinions YN. You know what I mean? He prefers to play with someone who is not there than 1000 people who accompanied him.

Actually I did not dare to look at the next episode. Because in the next episode will be discussed about someone "who ever invited guest at SH". By the time he was talking about, the atmosphere in the SH so bad and you try to see yourself how attitudes LT face questions from BOOM. Sometimes I hate the attitude BOOM, why did he have to discuss this. I hated everything that had anything pautkan scandal with him. I'm confused why the last episode like this, I wish I could jump into the next story.

We are sorry if my words too much because I do not want to receive another scandal. Each one deals with the SR should definitely be covered with a new scandal and does away with the woman.

Hufff ...
I think I will continue my work now.
I'm sorry if I talked too long.
But here's what I think.

Hello FDs - my family life has been busy the last few days, with my daughter  visiting from NY to attend my nephew's wedding, etc,  But I didn't really miss anything - I am quite updated - good job FDs - for keeping this thread alive - no matter what news comes out!  Thumbs up to you all!

I haven't been giving out awesome points as I read through my cellphone but you guys are all awesome!

However, I want to give extra points to @mywebfoot - if I enjoyed DELIVERY, I enjoyed the last one more - the final chapter of Mirrored Journey (whew!! is that the correct title?) - and of course, the connect-the-dot regarding LT special in SH.  LT's actions and reactions were quite suspicious in that episode - too obvious - seems like he didn't want to miss a beat or word in everything he is saying.  One thing I noticed too is how serious he was when explaining the Kim Yuna issue.  I didn't see a giggling LeeTeuk in this SH episode.

@ice308 - I go with you on PJS being a leader again - in another area.  I thought it would be nice for him to be a follower for once, especially in another world different from where he used to be.  But looks like fate has it that he continue to be leader but this time as Park JungSoo, in a world far better than where he used to lead.  We've seen and he has proven he was a good leader as LeeTeuk the entertainer; now let's see if he would be an equally good or even better leader as Park JungSoo the soldier.

BTW - nice chest, soldier Park JungSoo - nice pic.  While PJS had his chest sticking out, the guy almost close to the end of the picture had his belly sticking out.

Guest lennycsn

Guys, please look at a bigger picture when you watch strong heart and understand leeteuk or pjs is trying to do. The bottomline is to clear his name and as a player image. Any other than that is purely entertainment.

whome said: @playerkbd From what I gathered thru NKSubs on Twitter, Lee Sora (the singer) & Shin Dong Yup (one of the MC) used to date which was why the MCs had that reaction as well as Boom, LT & EH. They were teasing SDY about it. However, LT mentioning that Sora is a pretty name tells us that he's thinking about Kang Sora as well.

1011.jpg?w=545&h=77105111.jpg?w=545&h=656

• 10 Novlynniclynnic lynnic2601

Reveramess glad u keep a dog as pet. He will b yr best friend & companion.Expand10 NovKang So-raKang So-ra reveramess

lynnic2601 He already is ... I'am the only daughter in my family but i got my brother recently

I was overjoyed when Sora first posted a picture of Gomi at 3 months old (I thought Teuk gave the pup before he enlisted). Then she posted another while at Han River. It seems like she wants someone to get the latest updates on Gomi.

To be honest, at first I was downhearted when Sora tweeted that she considers Gomi as a brother and not as a baby. But then I remember a scene in episode 24( 120630) when jealous Teuk opened up a conversation about Sora's seemingly closeness with Sungmin, Sora said it would be nice to have Sung Min as a brother since she's the only child. Her comment didn't appease the jealous yeobong but that made him more suspicious of the two. 

My delusional mind says Teukie gave Gomi to Sora since she really wanted to have a puppy (ep 21 Pet Hunting) and he can't even bear the thought of Sora considering a man as her brother (not even his closest friend!).If only we could find out Gomi's exact age so we'll know when the puppy was given to Sora. But judging from her tweet her little bro is still young and couldn't walk that much yet and asked him to grow up quickly. I believe our DC's real relationship started after their Nami Island date. Knowing how Teukie likes to spoil his girl, I'm really hoping Gomi is a gift to mark the start of their beautiful relationship. Park Jungsu even tweeted a screencap from this episode proving how happy he was of probably many things(I know it was abt SJ's single but of all pictures why this ?* scaled.php?server=860&filename=awoyqobca

( 2012-06-30  LeeTeuk's Twitter Update, saying he'll smile like that while listening to their latest single)

It has been almost 5 months since their Nami trip plus 2-3 mos when the puppy was taken home...so Gomi is about 7-9 months old? Please bear with me and my delusional mind!  

30+ pages to go and we'll reach 1000! Let's do this FDs! 

• Like 1

Guest luvallkorea

@mywebfoot Thank you for the post and putting our speculations into print...We'll know if our speculations are right from tonight's episode. Well like @lennycsn said - it's the big picture that we are looking at. My intuition tells me that the preview shots were for publicity but let's see.. if anything otherwise, the media will blow and drum up the news. Honestly I believe they won't do any "injustice" to him cause he is not around to defend himself.

meantime, thank u everyone for all the lovely posts so far! Hwaiting!

Guest chiyokosadness

dear FDs...
can i have a request??since i dont know how to make gif... can anyone of you make gif from Sora gag concert.. the part where she greeted "hi hello.."... doing CF and doing her aegyo..really thankful if someone can make her gif..^___^

Guest VenyLoveDC

@mywebfoot i feel burdened too after saw SH epi part 1 last night... but i do notice that teukie behavior is not like usual... he's too concern on everything that Boom , SDY & LDW gonna say when they talk about him.. although i don't want to make conclusion before i watch today episode. since i don't like the preview about that woman guest so i definitely have to watch today episode and understand the whole story first.
About your insight of leeteuk phone 100 contacts i have some in my mind too.. since Boom say that he's the one prepared that game and all this 100 people are close with teukie but seems like it's not..  like u said teukie is the one prepared the list of the contacts... although there are many woman in the list including sora ,but we all know that the most replied he got from Man (in this part1)... even most of the message receiver surprise that teukie message them.. so, although teukie have their phone number but he rarely communicate with them.. :) about SDY ask teukie "what is love to u teuk?" teuk answer "love is nope/no "??? seems like after said that he wants to say more words but being cut... :D  seems like sora also reply to his messages cause the lights dim on her picture too & they haven't read it.. let's see tonight... 
i'm sure that SH staff will not broadcast anything that can make a chaos of teukie when they know know that when they broadcast the episode teukie gonna be in army...  But, like @mywebfoot said i also believe that this game definitely mean something to him.. Hopefully it can make his love one stand the 21months without him by her side.Since Gomi name means Fallen angel i think that it's the gift teukie gave to sora to accompany hear while he's away , sora also tweet "grow up quickly" is can also mean "time please pass quickly" so that i can meet him...  :)>-

Guest kangsoramylove

chiyokosadness said: dear FDs...
can i have a request??since i dont know how to make gif... can anyone of you make gif from Sora gag concert.. the part where she greeted "hi hello.."... doing CF and doing her aegyo..really thankful if someone can make her gif..^___^

Guest gisellec

good afternoon in Spain,
Just bear in
mind that we do not lose the nerves in case Sora is not mentioned or that there is nothing mentioned in this chapter, I think leeteuk in this episode of ST and cares very much of anything that might raise suspicions, but that speak on behalf of Lee Sora, when it simply is the sister of a suju, is rare.

will want to suggest something, I think.