[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@k_craze' date=' @playerkbd, @josan, @ukts74 and @huey : I can't do my comics with a "clear" mindset now. Too much of you know what. LOL. When I see their faces, I can't stop imagining. Oh PJS and Sora, you both have turned my normal life upside down. ㅋㅋㅋ[/quote']

Hey!atleast I managed to create FMV right after our last LFF session!! And I have my next appointment with my lovely writer @jerqu tomorrow to discussed about the ending of her FF and for PLAYERJERK future projects..LOL..though I can't get rid of the word "ZIP" on my mind..ROFL =)) =))

Guest gisellec

Friend @ bathes, how many post have you written? and how to say the same?, respect your opinion but is the second time that we request that this forum is for TEUKSORA, if you really are looking for fights, I really think that's not in the right place, the door is open for dealing the subject of leeteuk and taeyeon elsewhere where their opinions without actually testing are received.

Guest gisellec

military service is not a game.   has not spent even a month and receives visits leeteuk? jajjaja wait jajajjaja

Military service
, makes no distinction between rich, poor, famous or unknown, officials or autonomous. Two years in which they have to comply with the homeland.

They prepare their men in hard training that lasts two years that have little contact with their families. That's why many before attending ordeal married decide to keep your partner so your side.

In Korea it is the state that calls rows but the citizens can choose the time, within a limit of age close to 28 years, in two annual calls. Koreans do not have the opportunity to object. Refuse to participate in military service is imprisonment for up to three years. In case of accidents, the soldiers return home. But once recovered and must return to complete his service, as in the case of Won Bin and his broken leg.

To all FDs, I have to bid you all goodnight.

Thank you to all those who have continued to provide updates on both PJS and Sora, as well as each and everyone of your insights here at Soompi. FDs are truly amazing! So keep it up! Fighting!!! And stay healthy as Winter season is approaching and might get real cold.

@playerkbd: Comic battle shall be on hold or postpone to a much later date. :)) I haven't even finish my own comics yet. XD XD XD =)) =)).

@lallinachan: Your GIF of PJS & Sora kissing is really really so sweet and I keep on replaying it in my head. Thank you. ^_^

Take Care Everyone! Good night / morning / afternoon. :-h

@Bathes since you are fun of making fanfic then i made this only for you..you're barking at the wrong tree!!!
EDIT: sorry i need to delete this fanart kkk @playerkbd okey dear i will just add to your collection lol
what do you think?? its all edited right?? same as what you been posting here purely fanfic..as long as you can present concrete evidence then maybe its true but who cares if your idol taeyeon visit PJS in the camp anytime she want we don't care at all because it doesn't change the love of LT to our sora..for your convenience i want to share something for you..maybe youre that special that i able to waste  my time in this late evening just to reply of your non sense post...LOL don't rejoice i only posting this to have some fun with you..lol
 this is the real story behind of the issues between LEETEUK and your idol TAEYEON couple earrings:
 RADIO STAR: guest SUPER JUNIOR CHUSEOK special 2010

MC: leeteuk,  lets see ear ling, is it couple earring?
LT: Its misundesrtanding
MC:lets see here is one and also one like bugs
LT:not, this earring but rabbit earrings (since LT wear 2 earrings in both sides of his ears)
    mine was same with taeyeon's. but we bought it from different place
MC:who bought first?
LT: i did
MC:then taeyeon imitate yours?
LT:no, i mean she just bought it after i had gotten but people thinking we got same thing.
MC: it also can be meaning that lot of fans are staring yours even small behaviors

its clear that LT strongly denied that its not a couple earrings but many fans still believe that earrings are couple including you ..well, that is your opinion..we are all entitled with our own beliefs..but did you know that our teukso couple will have lots of couple from shoes, tshirts, bracelets and many more that they even wear it many times  even after WGM i will not post all the photos here because we already saw that from the very start..but LT made it clear to the public that what fans think about the couple earring between him and taeyeon  was  not true but in sora's case did you hear LT comment about her none because he always protect sora in his own way..if they are not real its easy for him to mention in public that they are just friends and maybe his agency will not hinder any news with regards to the ending of WGM .. (SILENCE means YES) .thats why SM made sure that in every interview never mention wgm and even established player image being womanizer  to leeteuk any rumors or scandals of LT will never  shaken us we are here to protect and love our teukso couple..next time you will come here make sure that you made sense..you're just wasting our time!! lastly let me borrow this to the owner,  this what leeteuk message for you @bathes to show the public  that he really loves sora by copying her gesture..lol .tumblr_mdfkm78teB1rgddkro3_250.gif  fellow FD's.love you all..annyeong!!!

Omo!! Unni @kulot..love the fanart but that would create chaos to those sensitive with photoshops!!!kkk..better take it off before we upset anyone!!! Though I like it ate(unni)..can I just keep it to myself? Add to my collection..kkk ^_^

Peace everyone!!

playerkbd said: Omo!! Unni @kulot..love the fanart but that would create chaos to those sensitive with photoshops!!!kkk..better take it off before we upset anyone!!! Though I like it ate(unni)..can I just keep it to myself? Add to my collection..kkk ^_^

Peace everyone!!
@playerkbd LOL ok dear i already cut my fanart even though there's nothing offensive with that photo but to avoid chaos kekeke..thanks dear..hugs^ i will sleep now..bye !!

hi guys, the last part of Never say goodbye to me is out now. You can see it in my blogs
http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/
Hope you guys like it and feel free to comment and give a suggestion
Btw, I love how's FD here defend our Dimple Couple. Love it so much
Fighting FD's, let's defend and protect this forum together... :)

Guest echalovable

@Bathes omo poor you.... don't have any thread with ur ship (leeteuk with snsd) yet? i suggest you to make it or if already exist you should join gurls. its fun to have friends who have same interest with you...
eh bashing.. who? FD's? aigooo, looks FD's are so kind and lovelly, aren't us? hehe sorry i'm a little narcissistic.   i think the one who bashing this forum is you not we,i will sing a song from wonder girls " nobody... nobody but you" kkk imagine i sing it with dance kkkk :x :D
but looks they still kind to you... if you come to another thread i think they will use harsh word to you or even kick you,  but once again aren't we lovelly? kkk we full of teukso love^^ :x:D
i agree wih @kaiskloset or you can make ff about them like @playerkbd unni said you may have fans^^.. we do too, we have a lot of artist here..
hey gurls waving hands...  hope you can found your thread... aja... aja... fighting!!! :-h
next time if you want to visit this forum, you know if u guesting someone house you must bring a gift... next time you must brings news with teukso related^^, teukso love. can you? or if you can't find your friend with your ship and already change your ship with teukso.. come here girls.. for the last aren't FD's and teukso lovelly? kkkk :D
don't be angry to me okay, i'm not mean to offense you...v sign from me  :)>-  our couple always teach us about that...wall_l10.jpgpict not mine. cr to owner

Guest echalovable

- EDIT-just realize.. i quote wrong post.. haha...sorry i post it at 3am..here is the comment i quotehttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25374361/#Comment_25374361
lazyme2day said:Not sure if anyone posted this already or have mentioned it (Sorry if you have, cuz i'm still catching up/back reading), but thanks @kika8 for posting Sora's gag concert screencaps. Did anyone notice the backdrop behind them?? It says "MangoSix"! Weren't TeukSo rumoured to film WGM there near the beginning of the program, but in the end it never happened cuz someone leak out the information?? Or is it just me?? Yikes!! Am I having memory problems. Can somebody confirm?? Thanks.
sorru unni for cut your post^^
@lazyme2day yes unni hi5, i notice it too, i post it at page 966 :)
just to help you and maybe other FD's remember about mango six...
in soompi first the news it posted by @peishi0408 in page 364and the great explanation at page 367 by @lallinachan, @shymaldita28, @sqd66 all FDs love your explanation...hehe that's time i still a lurker not join this forum..

Guest Cicci_92_1

I think we should thank this cute girl who wants to spoil our dimpled world: she's just trying to make us reach the 1000 pages in the forum XD....

Guest mywebfoot

ones.n.twos said: Hi... something is bothering me.. how long did they tape the 2 episodes of SH?  The counter started in part 1 at 101:59 and ended around 94:38 in part 2.  That is almost 8 hours.  Is that correct?  Do they take breaks?  Does the audience change?
Plus, how big is a "company" in the army?  72-240 soldiers?
Thank you in advance

mowning FDs. 
woohhh i lost it last night did i??? poor me. aigoo.for last night ramblings. and in my own dialect no less. aisshh would like to say sorry  leader-nim. you always remind us not to hate. not to fight with other fandoms. hey... ignoring is always the best way. haha. and yey. last night lost it all.
dont have valid reasons but  Teuk-So love. and you see yesterday was THE day for me to explode. been a hell of a day.  hours of airport wait . two hours of  flight  back home. been push and near trampled in the airport crash of  leeminho fungurls upon arrival in manila.  traffic hell after. and on top of that, been to days of hospital bout due to dengue. and just im about to sleep. troll comes in. 
so you see leader-nim. i have valid reason to explode. hahaha and for that. im sorry. sorry too FDs. so now. im back to goodie me. hope this will last . and no trolls today please dear G. 

morning smile from kisekinokinoko tumblr  D-17 waitin for Leeteuk. 
D-621and he comes back! ^^ soon it’s been a month. Then only 20 left :D Let’s wait!tumblr_mdin9oN5ti1rh9wk0o1_500.jpg

mywebfoot said: ones.n.twos said: Hi... something is bothering me.. how long did they tape the 2 episodes of SH?  The counter started in part 1 at 101:59 and ended around 94:38 in part 2.  That is almost 8 hours.  Is that correct?  Do they take breaks?  Does the audience change?
Plus, how big is a "company" in the army?  72-240 soldiers?
Thank you in advance