[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

[FULL TRANS] Leeteuk's message for Boys in the City 4:

The best group of the age! Best leader!!

2 years can be long if you say it's long and short if you say it's short. It's a place I have not yet experienced so I am scared and worried. Worried that the world will change a lot while I am gone... How will have Super Junior changed while I'm gone? Will they be protecting the spot well, not changing? Will our fans wait?

But I can promise that I will return as a better and cool-er "Leeteuk" after 2 years so I can ask this. "You will wait for me right?" ^^ (You can cheat on me but the last has to be me!! kekeke)

Even if I leave the spot for a bit, please treasure the members who will continue to work. (I am worried because it's like a father leaving his sons alone...)

And to the members I love,
I trust that you will be okay without hyung because you guys are very smart. No matter how much you hate each other, you have to be like a family! We won't ever break up. Really... Thank you really... and You guys are the best

We will spend more time than what we have spent together. My dear members... and fans... let's keep making good memories and amazing history.

Not a 'moment' but 'forever'.. not 'end' but 'and'... We are truly Super Junior!
I really thank you. Thank you for making me such a happy person... Teaching me the real 'happiness'... Thank you. and Love you. The best group of the age! Best leader Leeteuk!! and I, human Park Jungsu

TRANS by @NKSubs

Strong heart ep.122 leeteuk said: when you are trying to do something for the girl you love , you would want to bring her to a place that would be the first experience for her but as you get older in age, your mind will start to change instead of being my first girl i want her to be my last girl..

good afternoon FD's!!!!

kulot

said:

Strong heart ep.122 leeteuk said: when you are trying to do something for the girl you love , you would want to bring her to a place that would be the first experience for her but as you get older in age, your mind will start to change instead of being my first girl i want her to be my last girl..

good afternoon FD's!!!!

josan said: @kika8 you are really awesome. thanks for sharing your findings.
there you go people, @viyra has long accepted the fact of being a certified perjumma. 
And as for @playerkbd i shouldn't have shared too much information, now i got nowhere to hide.  
Did I just tell @LuCyJuNg where I am working? Uh oh, you wont betray me & share it with @playerkbd right?
Mind boggling how it all started all because of Teukso.  They came and conquered our minds and were too crazy over them, Too crazy the moment i saw this pic i remember Teukso
A7EyV9ACAAEKTjb.png
no offense meant... just sharing.

Park Jungsoo - you should be proud - so many FIRSTS that Sora did - and almost all - done with you!  Aren't you a lucky guy?  You just got an ace - a 30-year old idol got himself an ace! 

"You can cheat on me but the last has to be me" - this statement makes my guts turn - this is a man in love talkling (I would say this statement is one of his double-edged statements) - meant for the woman he loves, not to his fans.  Didn't  he say something similar in SH?

• Like 1

viyra said:

Park Jungsoo - you should be proud - so many FIRSTS that Sora did - and almost all - done with you!  Aren't you a lucky guy?  You just got an ace - a 30-year old idol got himself an ace! 

"You can cheat on me but the last has to be me" - this statement makes my guts turn - this is a man in love talkling (I would say this statement is one of his double-edged statements) - meant for the woman he loves, not to his fans.  Didn't  he say something similar in SH?

Guest dilarizn

playerkbd said:
@dilarizn  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ DAEBAK on you Gomi analysis..btw, u still owe me a

naked/hot pics

to use on @jerqu's Ff previews =)) =)) it's almost ending and u haven't submitted it yet!! :)) :)) miss ur fanarts gurl!!! :)

pepichan said: How strong the DC spell are :
- it can change the way you saw double V sign.... it's always related to Teukso
- it can change the silent to be talkactive... everyone sharing about their thought about teukso.... become detective or even a president...

and the strongest is:

it can change the innocent to be a certified perjuhmma...  
start with simple skinship like holding hands, hugs, light kiss, bear hug, n more the intimate one like..........

:x :x :x :x :x

• Like 1

Random posts:

Episode 17 - Sora backroom interview:

Why does he had to tell me he wants to kiss?  Why does he have to set a date?  A kiss should happen naturally!

Episode 25 - Sora kiss on LeeTeuk's cheek - done naturally!!

Episode 25 - LeeTeuk reminding Sora about skinship - and of course, the kiss:

I can do it naturally now!

Episode 31 - LeeTeuk kiss on Sora lips - done naturally!

When a story requires a kiss scene, the actors are prompted - when - how, etc. 

A kiss done on instinct and with feelings, don't require a script, nor a reminder - it requires feelings - coming from that thing located on the left side of the anatomy called "heart"!

• Like 1

Guest k_craze

Not putting on spoiler, cause this is my reply to all the cell contacts post.

7 Nov 2012

Oppa

So much was discussed about your cell contacts, no wonder you were upset during filming and even dropped by my place late at night, telling me to only believe in you.

Oppa, have more faith in me, will you?  I believe in you from the time I accepted your confession.  I also believe in my judgement.  The Oppa I know is a very shy man who doesn't share too much intimate issues unless he is comfortable.

Anyway, it is never how many female contacts on your cell but who is on your Speed Dial 1, isn't it?

The weather is turning cold and you are doing your training now, so please take care.

I love you and I miss you, my Prince, my last man.

Sora, your Baby Princess, your last woman and your First Lady

Guest lallinachan

gisellec said:
lallinachan said: gisellec said: daisy_mae024      love stories and scandals of leeteuk are what scare me and make me doubt who goes out and who sought in two years ... I hope and I want it to Sora. I'm a romantic I know,,,,, I'm crying with the last chapter...

playerkbd said:

kulot said:Strong heart ep.122 leeteuk said: when you are trying to do something for the girl you love , you would want to bring her to a place that would be the first experience for her but as you get older in age, your mind will start to change instead of being my first girl i want her to be my last girl..

good afternoon FD's!!!!

I know this is against the rules because it has to do with another pairing, but why do people think Leeteuk and Taeyeon dated? Just curious because I was looking at the other names and I saw her there. I don`t like snsd, but i think taeyeon is sweet. If they really HAD dated and are on friendly terms, I wonder if she knows about sora? I just feel like oppa is the type to brag about his gf, especially when in love, so I wonder if she as well as all the other girls feel like they know sora because all he does is talk about her lol. I also spotted victoria and sulli ^_^

viyra said:

huey is coming ^^

I do not
know if Eunhyuk wants to keep SORA feelings or just for fun to see LT phone numbers on SH.
He suddenly asked "Who is this?" coincidence image in the image nominated under SORA.

308821_169176103223323_1208870507_n.jpg

He pointed to the picture like a diamond.
FTJ good at showing "something" to us
^^

You can see at 09.29-09.40

DELUSIONAL MODE ON

Guest lallinachan

0timelost said: Since we are on the kiss subject, I think it is important to go back to the peperro kiss that LT and Sora almost had on the Christmas Special.

During the pepperro challenge, I think LT was going to use this opportunity to kiss Sora. First, he is competitive in games. It has shown in Christmas Special how competitive he can be when he plays a game. Second, he wants to kiss her...and I think he kind of expected to kiss her when every couple have kissed each other. However, Sora stopped it and disappointment clearly flashed through his face. When Sora did that, it is a clear indication to the viewers and LT that she really treat this relationship cautiously and would not kiss him just for the sake of the show. Her consistency is shown when she stated that she would only kiss a man who she thought is her own.

And in my other post, I have stated that LT had always wanted Sora to initiate the kiss. He would initiate the action for a kiss or the conversation, but he always want Sora to make the move and kiss him first. He was playing the passive aggressive role. However, the only time he actively tried to kiss her (pepperro..and he told Sora not to move...he will move toward her), he failed miserably and realized that Sora was not ready to kiss him. He backed off and waited for Sora to be ready, hence, Sungmin's situation was a good enough opportunity for him to bring up the topic. When Sora said that she would only kiss the man that she felt belonged to her, it gave him more reason to wait for her to initiate it because he wants that certainty that she really love him. The final kiss and the natural aspect of it, showed that LT has already received the confirmation that he needed, and it showed that Sora had confirmed that he is the man in her heart.