[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@hellokittymao and @Hanyi: thanks!! I wonder what past photo did get Teukie jealous... seems a really interesting episode!!

@mywebfoot: thanks dear, I'll miss you all a lot too! ç__ç
I'm going on vacation at the seaside (on 26 july), and there is no internet there... Do not write too much in here or else I'll never be able to catch up with you^^;;

EDIT
recent news from Sukira
#Sukira Teuk: "because i am getting old i feel that i have to get married" ._.
[cr: teukables]

@lallinachan, for the whole month? Ohh.. that's hard. I'm never a good detective to start with. Need to rely on other detectives in this forum, hehe.. Enjoy it dear! I always love vacation at the seaside! :D
** Too bad its not the one. Guess we have to wait for them to travel overseas again to see him wearing it :P

Guest lallinachan

Sukira-
Leeteuk doesn't regret dating a lot. Kyuhyun said Leeteuk dates a lot. Leeteuk says he gives his all every time he loves
cr:@NKsubs

I guess we already have notice that, didn't we? but I wonder about his "dating a lot"... he said he dated twice in the special, and in another show he said he had only three official relationships... mmm... if he had time to date he is quite insecure of his kissing abilities despite that XD

@witeku and @mywebfoot hahah! I'll try to enjoy it, I know you'll be the detectives in charge here. I hope I'll read about lots of your findings & comments. for now I'll treasure tomorrow episode <3

Guest Earthprincess

@hellokittyMao can you perhaps just share a link to the translated written preview, instead of reposting?  Hanyi had some restrictions on her translation, so let's please make sure to respect that?
Thank you Hanyi for translating.

Guest ahduh

I have been trying to catch up with what I've missed these days. So interesting to see the following suggestive things happening (in my own delusional mode):

1. KTR: LT talking about his impending marriage since he is gettting old (kekek, get married for REAL)

2. Sora's ELLE Magazine Interview:

aca512a4gw1dv3e8ykeb3j.jpg

for eng translation: http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/news-kang-sora-elle-magazine-august-12-interview/

Q6: when she was asked what she wants to do, sora said she wanted to set up a cafe with a screen on a one-sided wall where couples can watch movie all day long. COUPLES.

Q10: when asked about her opinion if she were casted for a NC-rated production, she said her reservations is not just the undressing part but the bigger problem would be kissing scenes (where she says she can't do it well due to lack of experience). HAHAHAH practice with your hubby!

3. Couple or common accessories?
35a85edf8db1cb13bfa3a081dd54564e93584b5e0b46f21fbe096b636bc9c2c20c338744eaf8ac54

same earrings?

Sources: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1738576029

Heee.... the only bad news I saw on the web is this:

4. MBC will stop airing WGM next Saturday 28/7 due to Olympics? Please tell me it's a rumour!
728da9773912b31b3aa887bb8618367adbb4e158

sources: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1737311504

But all in all, I am still happy that it is our DC day!

Guest lallinachan

I find it very curious that Teukie and Sora recently are worried about their kissing abilities... Are they thinking about this a lot for some reasons? XD
@ahduh: thanks for sharing^^

*goes to read her books because she hasn't done anything all day*

p.s. maybe @hellokittymao didn't know about restrictions, I can't see any in leeteuk and sora wordpress (http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/). So I guess she didn't mean anything disrespectful by posting it here...

Guest Earthprincess

I find it very curious that Teukie and Sora recently are worried about their kissing abilities... Are they thinking about this a lot for some reasons? XD

@ahduh: thanks for sharing^^

*goes to read her books because she hasn't done anything all day*

p.s. maybe @hellokittymao didn't know about restrictions, I can't see any in leeteuk and sora wordpress (http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/). So I guess she didn't mean anything disrespectful by posting it here...

Guest gurl_teen

just passing by.. just wanna share dis for fun.. :)wanna make all of u  in delusional mode.. 
i watched the vid tat sum of u share abt teukie and heechul on stardate.. anyone realize when heechul said to teukie, "will u be a father first and husband second?" ^^ 

back to ep17 teukie said to FT "so, i can have kids even before my marriage is registered?" LOL

screencap for stardateheechulandleeteuk.png

screencap for ep17teuksoep17.png

Guest lallinachan

@Earthprincess: I didn't think anything you said was alarming, don't worry^^ <3
Yes! huhuhu!! uri DC is very much thinking about being in a relationship you are right^^ And teukie is talking about marriage a lot recently, or is it just me? XD
Did he really said something about dating v.s. love? *happy* we know what is the case with Sora, ne? huhuhu! I agree, dating is different than loving of course! He probably grew fonder with time, the attraction was there since the beginning. I still am thankful to WGM because I think teukie would have probably never noticed Sora before. She was not his ideal type, and he had a pretty much superficial "ideal type". But thanks to Sora he grew up, I've noticed some changing (I don't know if I am wrong, thought) he said he looks more for personality now. That's good. I sometimes think that if not for WGM these two probably would be even now strangers. All the precious things they shared would not have happened. They really put together two persons that no one could have guessed could be so much good together (MBC I think you were surprised too, don't lie! XD).

And he recently said he gives his all in love! Sora should be very happy to know that^^ He for sure is building a lot his frame... as @mywebfoot said "amazing what few pokes can do", LOL!

@gurl_teen: woah! seems like Teukie has a taste for scandal!! to be a father before marriage?? this is not very flattering for a girl, seems like he wants more to be a father then being tied with a girl XD
... ok, naughty thoughts... but maybe he was more interested in practicing having babies before the wedding?.......*blushing* let's forget this please! X

Guest Fan-sora

goodnight all FDI've gone three days but I took the opportunity to look for the thousandth time every episode of our famous couple we cherish everyone here.I noticed many things about gestural from SORA and Leeteuk, I mostly concentrated on it since I had already seen several episodes, so it was more worthwhile to focus on translationahhhhhhhhh in the first episodes until 20, Leeteuk was very attracted to SORA but one felt a little restraint on his part even if it did not stop smiling, joking, but he clung as if he wanted not become too deeply involved in the relationship, which has quite changed in the last two episodes, long looks sweet, as if trying to captivate with her ​​looks, I think the kiss on the cheek is to something and also how to talk about SORA has changed radically, it has become more cuddly, more tender, a real woman who fully accepts and takes her man has what is known, she told him of the way talk to him, I felt that his voice had become softer, smoother, more raucous, too, as his way of touching here and the show without being too "she reminded me of my gestures to me with my ex "And then I concentrated mainly on Leeteuk's mouth, and remarks as have our famous detectives, he whispered I love you my beautiful, I am sure, and what was weird is that it has not been translated, so we do not want to show us that they are now in the relationship lol I start to rambleWell sorry for being long and happy Ramadan for Muslims to this forum.

Guest alga215

I think we should not expect WGM to air next week, MBC will have a special for the 2012 Summer Olympics. 

Guest mywebfoot

Cute couple mirroring.You know that Teukie has this signature gesture where he waves his fingers in front of his face? He does it in the changing room and 1 second later, she does it.
tumblr_m7hpa13jje1rscf1lo2_250.pngtumblr_m7hpa13jje1rscf1lo3_500.png

Guest luvkdramas

something wrong with the internet connection, can't watch anymore, huhuhuhu......
Just have to wait for the raw episode.