[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Finally, Strong Heart Chinese Subbed ep. 138 is out. I am sorry I cannot cater for English-speaking viewers for now.

Part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs894n_yy-120710-yyy-ep138-2-2_fun#

It starts around 23.20s.

I will just translate the conversation here literally from the chinese subbed. And listen to the some hangul words that had similiar sounds to chinese words for verification. So, I am sure it is translated closely to the words one way to another.

So, this is supposingly the whole statement made by LT.

To tell you the truth, because I will join the enlistment this year, (I will) 100% find a girlfriend before the enlistment. If my girlfriend waits for me for 2 year, won’t (she) wait for me forever. So, I have this thought that if I find a girlfriend before enlistment, I plan to marry the girl who waits for me; and marry her within 5 years. “

After reading the subbed over and over again, I realise he IS telling truth and being VERY sincere about it. Despite the commotion around him, he seems insisted and calmly completing his sentences regardless of the reaction from the guests. And yes, EH just smiled and no surpised expression.

Guest lennycsn

@witeku i insisted for the subbed for SH 138 and willingly wait for 2 weeks.the keyword that im looking for in the sentence is "100%". Because different media have different flare of writing and some omit the important keywords and then wrote in a way that could delusionalise the readers. so i am happy of what i am hearing. when he said "100%" he was looking at the audience and camera briefly. then he look at the mcs when he explained in details. This keyword is a numerical value. which mean he is VERY CERTAIN he will have a girlfriend and he knew the person. personally, i will not use "100%" in my sentence unless i am 100% SURE. dont you? It states his commitment like viyra said before. Man, i am still feeling the effects although its already been 2 weeks.

did anyone notice that there were no sound or noise from the audience with the exception of the sound effects used?

Guest lallinachan

Finally, Strong Heart Chinese Subbed ep. 138 is out. I am sorry I cannot cater for English-speaking viewers for now.

Part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs894n_yy-120710-yyy-ep138-2-2_fun#

It starts around 23.20s.

I will just translate the conversation here literally from the chinese subbed. And listen to the some hangul words that had similiar sounds to chinese words for verification. So, I am sure it is translated closely to the words one way to another.

So, this is supposingly the whole statement made by LT.

To tell you the truth, because I will join the enlistment this year, (I will) 100% find a girlfriend before the enlistment. If my girlfriend waits for me for 2 year, won’t (she) wait for me forever. So, I have this thought that if I find a girlfriend before enlistment, I plan to marry the girl who waits for me; and marry her within 5 years. “

After reading the subbed over and over again, I realise he IS telling truth and being VERY sincere about it. Despite the commotion around him, he seems insisted and calmly completing his sentences regardless of the reaction from the guests. And yes, EH just smiled and no surpised expression.

@witeku

i insisted for the subbed for SH 138 and willingly wait for 2 weeks.the keyword that im looking for in the sentence is "100%". Because different media have different flare of writing and some omit the important keywords and then wrote in a way that could delusionalise the readers. so i am happy of what i am hearing. when he said "100%" he was looking at the audience and camera briefly. then he look at the mcs when he explained in details. This keyword is a numerical value. which mean he is VERY CERTAIN he will have a girlfriend and he knew the person. personally, i will not use "100%" in my sentence unless i am 100% SURE. dont you? It states his commitment like viyra said before. Man, i am still feeling the effects although its already been 2 weeks.

did anyone notice that there were no sound or noise from the audience with the exception of the sound effects used?

Guest lennycsn

@lallinachan thanks for the compliments. hope you and others enjoy it.

SH ep 137 & 138 pre-recording datw is indeed mind boggling. But since he is so certain about it, i believed it happened after nami island trip then. the only date we have is 21 June. i am not convinced that it happened after tango and foot massage. the distance and proximity of their bodies during tango was still lacking despite close skinship. My observation is that the 'deal' is closed after sora sang 'HE'. LT has already opened his heart to SR during the concert and almost closed because he didnt get SR feedback prior to the strike. And the foreplay for the 'deal' was the boat riding scene. the conversation is personal and they are testing each other water. the zip wired and 'i love you' shout out is LT's confirmation to himself, not exactly directly to SR yet. but this episode the way he said to SR while holding the mirror he meant it for SR right from his heart. The producer is smart for not indicating any bubble talks during that scene but to let the viewers see and interpret themselves.

so it should be two ways communication. LT made it 4 months ago, SR replied him after 4 months. then LT should close the whole deal, signed and delivered. they are dancing the tango themselves. :-)

Guest lennycsn

@prettynonna sharp eyes! i was paying attention to the hands. forgot bout the legs. lol. too close! giddy 3x >

Guest k_craze

Just watched the Star King episode 120714, that is a nasty fall for LT, even though he landed on a mattress, still the impact of landing on your buttock can be bad for the spine. And I thought he has bad back.

But anyone like me wishing that SR watching this episode and learnt some massage trick, under the massage segment.  And I would like to try the slimming massage

:P

@lennycsn - thanks for the pic; and @Pretty Noona - good job on noticing the rubbing of legs ;)  naughty husband!!

Any news if our couple will be filming today?  I'm thinking because of LT's injury, the two would probably just stay home - and continue the sweetness.

The pictures taken at the club scene are the sexiest - and most intimate.  I hope some companies would notice this and have them do a CF.

Off Topic (sorry don't know how to use spoiler)

Re: Our Namja #3 - I absolutely agree with DongHae - he was betrayed.  I think what happened was DongHae and EunSo were supposed to be a couple and they tried to test if there is chemistry by having them in the blind date.  DH and ES already knew about it but EunHyuk did not - so EH acted out of instinct - a crush on ES.  LT didn't know either that's why he confirmed WGM is not scripted and EH did a good job.  They were just wondering why DH had to compose a song - like what LT did when he first met Sora.  So when the conflict at the blind date happened along with the lousy date at the amusement park, WGM decided not to do it.  I based my opinion on my observation on the messy blind date.  DH was asked about WGM at one time and he said he hasn't heard from them if he will be couple with ES.  And all that time, ES got her eyes on somebody!!

@kangsara - sorry didn't notice you posted the announcement of the filming - thank you!

@lallinachan, i believe you can do more on the investigation for the dates. You're a great detective afterall and we all are you're junior, hehe :P
agree with lennycsn's point, its definitely after nami episode's filming, i can guarantee that. But we just can't pin point on a certain date to be exact and we just gave up to dig in details :P
@viyra, I think its good for DH too that its not happening. Feeling a bit betrayed but its not something new for DH because the other FJs always says that he often got cheated by a woman. I wonder why they wanted to cheat such a cute guy *LOL*. 
Oh, this make me remembered how good Sora is towards her brother in laws. She's lovable the way she is and I heard lots of her antis become her fans now because of her last week visit at MNET show. Seems like DC is well accepted now :P

Regarding the Donghae Eun So thing...the betrayal comment was Donghae joking...if you follow through what he said after...wishing the couple  happiness you realize he was joking.

I'm sure he was hurt a bit initially but how hurt and betrayed could could he be??? Also asking him this question was out of line in an press conference/interview about this new drama.

The only thing it does do is stir some news/publicity for the drama and DH..I guess in that sense maybe it's worth it???

So it looks like the next episode is dinner with Sora's parents then heading to the apartment where they get a visit from the woojung couple(these two have gotten pretty close also)?

Guest vierblith

@hyunbinlover, your gif is awesome. It makes me think to LT: Because you naughty, naughty~ It highlights how much he likes skinship. XD But it's not just that. Sora doesn't seem to mind at all. Whatever happened after Sora sang "HE" really made them comfortable with each other.
I have a question. I'm not an avid watcher of WGM. Teukso is, so far, the only couple I've seen (sans the bits of other couples that my friend showed me). So I wonder if saying "Saranghae" to their virtual wives/husbands normal for WGM couples? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, but even in K-dramas, "Saranghae" is hardly said. And, well, if our eyes do not deceive us, LT's already said it twice. I think the first one at the zip-wire could pass for LT's answer in the press-con where he said saying "I love you" would make the feelings between them more real... But the "I love you" in the photoshoot seemed something so private that even we weren't supposed to see it (thank goodness for Eagle-Eye FDDs).

And about brother-in-law #3, I did wonder about his reaction... he must have been really disappointed because he really seemed to like Eunseo. The moment Eunseo stepped into the room during the blind date, Donghae's eyes widened and you'd know he was attracted with her at first sight. :(

Sora tweeted that she went to see Hairspray the musical...and seemed to be in a great mood so Leeteuk is probably okay

LOL many women like his muscles..we definetly know one of them:)

Leeteuks Interview on why he's building muscle:

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/18/120718-super-juniors-leeteuk-says-i-build-muscle-to-give-a-strong-image/

Source: Sports Korea & Korea.com
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by 
HyukHae

Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, and Kyuhyun recently did a photo shoot for the August issue of the fashion & lifestyle magazine @ Star 1.

The five members did the photo shoot under the theme of exercise. Because Super Junior is a boy group, the reporter asked if they like doing exercise, and Leeteuk said, “I love doing and watching exercise.”

As a host of SBS TV’s Star King, Leeteuk said, “Because some guests are building up their bodies through a project now on Star King, I’m also working on building up my body. If I have time, I play basketball. I’m also focusing on weight training now. Because I have a skinny, weak boy’s image, I started building up my body in order to change that image. Unexpectedly, I found out that many women love my muscular body that doesn’t go with my weak image, so I’m trying to make my face whiter and my body darker.”

The pictorial of the five Super Junior members can be seen in the August issue of @ Star 1, which will be published on July 20

scaled.php?server=220&filename=623b.jpg&

Guest gurl_teen

hi..
does any1 notice both of them reaction when the wedding planner talks about people that take picture before get married because an "accident"??
their reaction are touching their hair at the same time.... both of them really similar... ^^ they done the same thing...
touchedhair.png

@hyunbinlover

, your gif is awesome. It makes me think to LT:

Because you naughty, naughty

~ It highlights how much he likes skinship. XD But it's not just that. Sora doesn't seem to mind at all. Whatever happened after Sora sang "HE" really made them comfortable with each other.

I have a question. I'm not an avid watcher of WGM. Teukso is, so far, the only couple I've seen (sans the bits of other couples that my friend showed me). So I wonder if saying "Saranghae" to their virtual wives/husbands normal for WGM couples? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, but even in K-dramas, "Saranghae" is hardly said. And, well, if our eyes do not deceive us, LT's already said it twice. I think the first one at the zip-wire could pass for LT's answer in the press-con where he said saying "I love you" would make the feelings between them more real... But the "I love you" in the photoshoot seemed something so private that even we weren't supposed to see it (thank goodness for Eagle-Eye FDDs).

And about brother-in-law #3, I did wonder about his reaction... he must have been really disappointed because he really seemed to like Eunseo. The moment Eunseo stepped into the room during the blind date, Donghae's eyes widened and you'd know he was attracted with her at first sight.

:(

Guest lallinachan

Sora tweeted that she went to see Hairspray the musical...and seemed to be in a great mood so Leeteuk is probably okay

LOL many women like his muscles..we definetly know one of them:)

Leeteuks Interview on why he's building muscle:

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/18/120718-super-juniors-leeteuk-says-i-build-muscle-to-give-a-strong-image/

Source: Sports Korea & Korea.com
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by 
HyukHae

Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, and Kyuhyun recently did a photo shoot for the August issue of the fashion & lifestyle magazine @ Star 1.

The five members did the photo shoot under the theme of exercise. Because Super Junior is a boy group, the reporter asked if they like doing exercise, and Leeteuk said, “I love doing and watching exercise.”

As a host of SBS TV’s Star King, Leeteuk said, “Because some guests are building up their bodies through a project now on Star King, I’m also working on building up my body. If I have time, I play basketball. I’m also focusing on weight training now. Because I have a skinny, weak boy’s image, I started building up my body in order to change that image. Unexpectedly, I found out that many women love my muscular body that doesn’t go with my weak image, so I’m trying to make my face whiter and my body darker.”

The pictorial of the five Super Junior members can be seen in the August issue of @ Star 1, which will be published on July 20

scaled.php?server=220&filename=623b.jpg&

Guest teuksoislove

Annyeong eurubon~!

A silent reader here! Been a silent reader for about months now. Hehe. :)

I came out only now just because of the latest episode! Kyaaaaa! *_*

i really do get excited when i'm in this forum. It's my best stress reliever, so far, and also the TEUKSO COUPLE. (heart beats like crazy) i feel so nervous right now. I dont know why. :D

anyways, FDDs, you really do a great job. Also, the GIF makers and users who posts fanarts and pictures! Komawoyo, jeongmal!

Sorry for the long post. Hihi. *_*

Welcome to me! :))))