[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest thenewbie28

Guest k_craze

@hyunbinlover thanks for sharing the video, when I was watching I had a stirring in my heart just watching the lovebirds.

Guest lennycsn

this is the capture leeteuk's schedule from DO DREAM and that means leeteuk's confess at thursday after nami island recording.

SH recording schedule:

2012/06/21 --> http://superjuniorpictures.blogspot.com/2012/06/120621-eunhyuk-leeteuk-after-strong.html

2012/7/5 with shindong and kyuhyunhttp://songminjee22.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/info-120705-sj-will-be-filming-strong-heart-today/

its admit from eunhyuk twitter update http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/05/120705-eunhyuk-twitter-update-i-heard-that-youre-going-under-for-surgery-next-week-wish-you-get-well-soon/

and 2012/7/19http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/19/120719-eunhyuk-leeteuk-after-strong-heart-recording-1p/

Thank you! so its me remember wrongly. my bad. :-P thank you. u r good detective.until now i still couldnt locate the article.:-( will try.

Guest azkii

I have a theory. It goes like this:
Lee Teuk planned to get married via WGM.
I know it sounds crazy, so just bear with me while I explain, and if you think I’m crazy after, well, hey that’s ok, it’s just a theory. Warning: This is LONG.Read more

I think the schedule that LT shared in do dream show is his ultimate schedule which pre-determine and agreed earlier, however they might need to readjust back and look at when is the best time to meet for filming on weekly or maybe monthly basis. Remember the wedding photo is taken on 2nd july which is on monday. And the CJ is on thurs during mnet concert. With LT's current album promotion, its possible that they will have variation of the day for filming since he will be busy with his album as his priority to SJ. So yeah, I think tues filming for SH is valid ;)

Thanks @thenewbie28 for sharing! :D you're good at searching those posts! :)

Guest AnneDee07

I got this bad news. Please tell me that it is not true. Huhuu.

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/19/super-juniors-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-are-one-of-the-couples-for-variety-show-we-got-married-and-it-looks-like-their-fake-marriage-may-be-over-soon-as-the-two-recently-held-th/

Guest lennycsn

I think the schedule that LT shared in do dream show is his ultimate schedule which pre-determine and agreed earlier' date=' however with they might need to readjust back and look at when is the best time to meet for filming on weekly or maybe monthly basis. Remember the wedding photo is taken on 2nd july which is on monday. And the CJ is on thurs during mnet concert. With LT's current album promotion, its possible that they will have variation of the day for filming since he will be busy with his album as his priority to SJ. So yeah, I think tues filming for SH is valid ;)[/quote']

You got the point here @witeku. but i still cant locate the article. how on earth i remember it is on tuesday???

Guest lennycsn

I got this bad news. Please tell me that it is not true. Huhuu.

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/19/super-juniors-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-are-one-of-the-couples-for-variety-show-we-got-married-and-it-looks-like-their-fake-marriage-may-be-over-soon-as-the-two-recently-held-th/

I saw that. but who is the original source? i cant click on it because my mobile phone is sensitive or non sensitive on the touch screen.

@lennycsn, I don't remember the article and I'm lazy to look at the previous pages of the thread. Its too many of them and I'm accessing mobile. So yeah, no way :P I think we can just take 21st as the final date though, hehe.

@anneDee07, I've seen the post and I think its too shallow to become a post for news. Probably the writer is teukso anti to bring down FDs morale and messed up with their viewer's rating again. Woojung couple have even wedding ceremony but they're still together filming. So don't worry about it. We all knows that their episode will at least remain until leeteuk enlist. Popularity of the show because SJs is just too good to ignore and MBC wouldn't want to lose it either of course. ;)

We of course know they will end taping soon since Leeteuk's military enlistment is soon...I wouldn't worry about the article AnneDee07.

It's pretty inconclusive and doesn't give a good source for the information unless someone knows who ninjin is.The article is really non specific.

MBC usually doesn't say when the couple is off the show..usually the fans find out through their digging:)

Anyway we believe they are real now so it is okay for them to carry on with their relationship off the show. Hope they will still give us subtle hints

on how they are doing.

By the way did we ever find a fan video or anything concrete that showed Leeteuk actually was asked about Sora at the press con for the new album?

We are relying on his answer and Ryewooks statement that Sora would want to come to see Leeteuk off when he enlists....these are two statements that

need to be verified/authenticated still or did i miss that?

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn, I don't remember the article and I'm lazy to look at the previous pages of the thread. Its too many of them and I'm accessing mobile. So yeah, no way :P I think we can just take 21st as the final date though, hehe.

@anneDee07, I've seen the post and I think its too shallow to become a post for news. Probably the writer is teukso anti to bring down FDs morale and messed up with their viewer's rating again. Woojung couple have even wedding ceremony but they're still together filming. So don't worry about it. We all knows that their episode will at least remain until leeteuk enlist. Popularity of the show because SJs is just too good to ignore and MBC wouldn't want to lose it either of course. ;)

Yeah. just take the 21st. the article may not be embedded here. it could be me who is too adventurous and got myself entangled somewhere. :-P anyway, the fancam is good enough to prove. the elf is much accurate than us who are the other side of the globe.

Guest lennycsn

Off topic: selamat berpuasa @witeku ;-) . although im a non muslim but i enjoy fasting month because its time to meet old friends again.

@sqd66, there's no video for that and I've tried searching for it before. The only video available is only during the press conf (the formal one I think) for their 6th jib. Some says that normally at press conf they'll do 2 kind of conf i.e. One for the album and the other one for misc. So maybe the question about sora being asked during the misc session and there's no camera rolling that time. Not sure about it much though but I hope its true because we just couldn't trace any evidence for it and the formal article (in english) I.e. From allkpop or soompi also didn't come out except for the one in korean and chinese which translated by FDs (hanyi) to english. So really, I'm not sure bout this either. But I do think the korean n chinese article is reliable. :)

@lennycsn, yeah the fancam is good proof. Really good job to det @lallinachan. I never come across to that vid before :P and oh yeah, thx for the wish dear. I love it too ;)

Guest thenewbie28

as FD we should help each other kekeke;)i saw the news when i search about SH.

@Star1 Magazine Vol. 5 August Issue. LT said “I started weight training to get rid of this weak, wimpy image that I had, and now women like that I have an unexpected body. So I’m trying to keep my face white and tan my body to create more twists.” and i just curious about 'women like that I have an unexpected body'. who is the women that you mean jungsoo oppa? kekekkee someone who touch your muscle?LT and SM pasta game ! kkkscaled.php?server=836&filename=620237902full reading at http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/19/super-junior-leeteuk-worked-out-because-of-his-wimpy-image-from-120718/btw, FDs can anyone tell me how to make spoiler? i dont know because im still newbie hekekke :D

Guest lennycsn

@thenewbie28 first bracket the word spoiler with these [ ] then add your content. then close your content like this

Guest lennycsn

@thenewbie28 first bracket the word spoiler with these [ ] then add your content. then close your content like this

[ / spoiler ]

Note that there is no space on in between