[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@hyunbinlover thanks for gifs, looking forward to yr fanatics, yes, making them can really make u cry, I just did my first fanart today.

if anyone still not convince that they r in relationship, I would recommend them to watch previous episodes, both of them really have 180 degree change in their behavior with each other.

example during their first meeting after the separation, when they changed outfits, their reaction are still polite, LT still can speak when SR was in the sexy mini, n when LT praise SR that she looked nice, she just said 'really' in a normal way. But during the change in wedding shoot, LT is appraising SR like a man would do to his woman, bottom to top with affection n appreciation. SR is saying 'really' in a different tone, a tone where a girl gets praised by her boyfriend. throughout the whole episode, did you notice that when SR spoke to LT she is more soft spoken n more feminine compared to the previous episodes. And just look at her eyes, they just sparkle, I m really not tired watching this episode cause Sora is just so beautiful here. If u want to say skinship, they sat so much nearer to each other when they r with wedding planner, n rubbed shoulders so many times. and they can look each other in the eyes at close proximity compared that to tango dance

I bet the MC Jake n Misun must have detected, Misun was laughing silently when LT kissed SR, she must hv the same realization like us.

@teukso.is.love thanks from coming out from lurkdom, yr post is not long at all, n need not worry about writing too much, if u read past posts, we wrote longer post than that :))

@lallinachan, waiting for your investigation! hehe.. Yeah, they've met a lot lately and we can see LT is fixing his schedule for WGM purposely :P I just hope their last episode will be memorable forever :D
@teukso.is.love, welcome to the forum! Enjoy being here ;)
Anyway, gudnyte FDs. Need to sleep early tonight (even though not that early). See you tomorrow! (wishing for news from DC tomorrow :) )

Guest k_craze

@lallinachan, cause they can't wait to see each other. If I m the WGM PD I will be glad to let them meet more regularly n milk on their popularity.

on strong heart when LT mentioned on finding gf etc, Lee Dong wook said something like if your girlfriend cried harder when she send her bf to army, she will leave u faster. I never send bf to army before so I dunno the usual reaction so I m really anticipating to see how SR reacts. So anyone knows what is the usual reaction for the girlfriend to send off her loved one?

Guest uon86

Hi I'm new here. It is my first time ever participating in anything like this and dc couple has drawn me in, just love love their chemistry since ep 1. I' ve been a silent lurker here forever. Would like to say you guys are great. Also I would like to share my favorite wedding photo scene where LT first kiss SR forehead was so sweet and hearing the peck sound was even better... or is just my bad hearing lol.

Guest teuksoislove

Hi I'm new here. It is my first time ever participating in anything like this and dc couple has drawn me in' date=' just love love their chemistry since ep 1. I' ve been a silent lurker here forever. Would like to say you guys are great. Also I would like to share my favorite wedding photo scene where LT first kiss SR forehead was so sweet and hearing the peck sound was even better... or is just my bad hearing lol. [/quote']

Your hearing wasn't bad after all. The sound is really there. :)

Sweeeet! *_*

Guest lallinachan

det. @witeuku and det. @lennycsn I forgot what Leeteuk said on Do Dream about his schedule... what day he said he film SH? was it on Thursday ( you talked about 21 june so I guess he film on Thursdays^^)

While I wait for your answer I have found something about the date you have suggested: 21 june (the day after Nami island trip). It is still ambiguous because we see Leeteuk and Hyukjae leaving after SH recording (so I guess it is indeed on Thursdays), but they are wearing different clothes (but it is possible they changed clothes)... here in the spoiler

252371_402275676477080_1272270412_n.jpgh
9yynn4

while in the episode he had this outfit
20120710_leeteuk_strongheart.jpeg

Anyway you remember that in that recording we have among the guestes Jay Park Wooyoung (thanks @sqd66)... well tell me if I am wrong, but I think it is him in a fancam here (the blond one who enter the black car behind Leeteuk and Hyukjae):

look! it is dark outside!! it is not in the morning!!

Then, let's go for exclusion. We know they filmed on 21 so I guess, since they make 2 episode in one day, that Leeteuk film SH one week and the next he will not. But this is only a guess, so let's see the next thuesday: 28 june. We know suju are at Mnet Choice since afternoon, and before that they were at a wedding:

750d6cdfjw1due2ejqsqfj.jpg
68bc43bdjw1due24i5ty8j.jpg

It is still possible that they filmed before the wedding, we know the filming of SH could very probably be in the morning no the filming of SH is in the evening... and in my opinion he did not film that day for SH. Why? because he changed clothes already a lot. In the same day we have already three different outfit:

a1e37v
haku4.jpg
283774_405921456112502_963109476_n.jpg

So while I can add another outfit for the recording of a supposed-to-be-episode of SH, I really don't get why change again after that if you knew you had to change again soon for a wedding and then for Mnet 20's choice...
SH filming is in the evening and suju were elsewhere, so it was not this day the one we are looking for.

(if you think about it, is Sora and teukie confessed their feelings that night after Nami Island, then it is very possible Teukie was worried for her during the Mnet choice, Sora was not very well that day)...

that leaves only 5 July to investigate^^ *goes investigating*

EDIT
I find only picture of Leeteuk at M! Countdown that day.... not much. But with what we have I guess the 21 of june is the most probable because Wooyoung was with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk while leaving SH. So for now I'll put that on the timeline.

ok right now I found evidence that it could not have been on the 5 July either, because SH released the official pictures of the episode on the 1st july, so they evidently filmed it before^^
here the official pictures
http://www.angeleeteuk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4059

conclusions
Wow! if things really have gone this way, Leeteuk said that "I'll 100% find a girlfriend before I enlist and if the girl will wait for me I'll marry her in 5 years" already few hours Sora's kiss on his cheek, and their special fireworks moment *coff coff, probable dichiaration?*
So uri leader already thought about that a long time before! or he did not sleep at all after his meeting...Kkkkkk!

Guest janetv

Leeteuk talks about variety shows & Super Junior’s fame on ‘Star Life Theater’ http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/leeteuk-talks-about-variety-shows-super-juniors-fame-on-star-life-theater

lallinachan:

The blond guy in the video is Wooyoung 2pm member who just embarked on a solo album.

That is the right cast of characters...he was on that show when Leeteuk said that.

The show aired July 10th and seems you got it down to being taped June 21st...since June 28th would be too busy

for them to be taping SH.

Guest lallinachan

lallinachan:

The blond guy in the video is Wooyoung 2pm member who just embarked on a solo album.

That is the right cast of characters...he was on that show when Leeteuk said that.

The show aired July 10th and seems you got it down to being taped June 21st...since June 28th would be too busy

for them to be taping SH.

det. @witeuku and det. @lennycsn I forgot what Leeteuk said on Do Dream about his schedule... what day he said he film SH? was it on

Thursday ( you talked about 21 june so I guess he film on Thursdays^^)

While I wait for your answer I have found something about the date you have suggested: 21 june (the day after Nami island trip). It is still ambiguous because we see Leeteuk and Hyukjae leaving after SH recording (so I guess it is indeed on

Thursdays)

, but they are wearing different clothes (but it is possible they changed clothes)... here

252371_402275676477080_1272270412_n.jpgh
9yynn4

while in the episode he had this outfit

20120710_leeteuk_strongheart.jpeg

Anyway you remember that in that recording we have among the guestes

Jay Park

Wooyoung (thanks @sqd66)... well tell me if I am wrong, but I think it is him in a fancam here (the blond one who enter the black car behind Leeteuk and Hyukjae):

look! it is dark outside!! it is not in the morning!!

Then, let's go for exclusion. We know they filmed on 21 so I guess, since they make 2 episode in one day, that Leeteuk film SH one week and the next he will not. But this is only a guess, so let's see the next thuesday: 28 june. We know suju are at Mnet Choice since afternoon, and before that they were at a wedding:

750d6cdfjw1due2ejqsqfj.jpg
68bc43bdjw1due24i5ty8j.jpg

It is still possible that they filmed before the wedding,

we know the filming of SH could very probably be in the morning

no the filming of SH is in the evening... and in my opinion he did not film that day for SH. Why? because he changed clothes already a lot. In the same day we have already three different outfit:

a1e37v
haku4.jpg
283774_405921456112502_963109476_n.jpg

So while I can add another outfit for the recording of a supposed-to-be-episode of SH, I really don't get why change again after that if you knew you had to change again soon for a wedding and then for Mnet 20's choice...

SH filming is in the evening and suju were elsewhere, so it was not this day the one we are looking for.

(if you think about it, is Sora and teukie confessed their feelings that night after Nami Island, then it is very possible Teukie was worried for her during the Mnet choice, Sora was not very well that day)...

that leaves only 5 July to investigate^^ *goes investigating*

EDIT

I find only picture of Leeteuk at M! Countdown that day.... not much. But with what we have I guess the 21 of june is the most probable because Wooyoung was with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk while leaving SH. So for now I'll put that on the timeline.

ok right now I found evidence that it could not have been on the 5 July either, because SH released the official pictures of the episode on the 1st july, so they evidently filmed it before^^

here the official pictures

http://www.angeleeteuk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4059

conclusions

Wow! if things really have gone this way, Leeteuk said that "I'll 100% find a girlfriend before I enlist and if the girl will wait for me I'll marry her in 5 years" already few hours Sora's kiss on his cheek, and their special fireworks moment *coff coff, probable dichiaration?*

So uri leader already thought about that a long time before! or he did not sleep at all after his meeting...Kkkkkk!

Guest durrahkhairuddin

I am the silent reader of this forum.. people here are like spy and detective.. wow!! can't wait for this week episode. 

wow! LT in pink shirt makes him too sexy!!  love his arms!  actually love his built now - just like wifey said - she like the leader of a big group whose body is well built!  Is that you LeeTeuk-ssi?

There are some posts that I wanted to respond to - since I just got home and so tired from work, I will address them as I remember them:

Someone asked about 'saranghae' - if any of the couples from previous WGM couples said it while participating.  The only 'virtual' husband who said 'saranghae' was Kim  Hyun Joong of the famous Ssangchu couple.  He serenaded Hwangbo as a birthday gift and sang "Fallin' (don't know if that was the title - will find out later) and during the narration, he used the lyrics of Hwangbo's song - then at the end he added "saranghae". 

About Lee Dong Wook's statement on a girlfriend who cries hard when sending off a boyfriend will leave the boyfriend real fast.  I had that big smile on my face when I read this because I would say it is true - for me.  Long time ago, I had a BF from the Philippine Military Academy who was sent by the PMA to the US Air Force to further his studies.  It was a family arrangement engagement for marriage but we did fall in love and we were supposed to get married after he's done with his studies (4 years).  I thought my world collapsed when he left - I cried so hard and no one could even talk to me.  Six months after he left, he visited and I still cried again when he left.  Exchange of letters kept pouriing.  After 2-1/2 years, everything completely stopped for me - he writes and I don't.  The parents were protesting but I stood my ground - I don't want to wait.  A year before the date we were supposed to marry, I eloped and married somebody else.  The bottom line is - just because it happened to me doesn't mean it will happen to everybody - and I definitely do not want that to happen to my beloved Dimple Couple.

Enough with my funny lovelife - there's something kind of fishy about Dimple Couple and their wedding photoshoot.

This is the first time for a photographer in a WGM wedding photoshoot to mention the 'kiss in the lips".  In Season 1, it took a lot of convincing for Hwangbo to get her lips close to Kim Hyun Joong's cheek and vice versa.  When KHJ was being instructed to kiss HB's cheek, it's like counting every second of his movement - and when his lips finally touched HB's cheek, he was like "it touched, right?"  With AnSol, Solbi always talks about 'kiss" but I never saw them kiss except when Shinwa boys pushed Andy so he landed somewhere close to Solbi's cheek or lips - Andy was a bit conservative.

But Dimple Couple episode wedding photoshoot really is a big puzzle to me!  Like what LeeTeuk said - wae -wae - wae - wae - wae?????

Guest lennycsn

@lallinachan wow! you are so good at dectetive works! and know how to explain the sequence. btw, i can assist you to track LT and SR activities and dates. after LT untiming bomb on us i really feel the need to follow them closely. LT is quite easy to trace because of ELF's timely update. it is morning here for me i guess it is midnite for you now. So i can utilise my time to check on them periodically. Until im done in the evening, then you can start yours after i clock out. i dont subscribe internet at home but will be on mobile after that. ots harder for me when on mobile. not too worry, my work is desk bound. :-)

[EDIT] If I remember correctly, LT said he is doing SH on every Tuesday in 'Do Dream'. When I check SuJu website, it is true that SH recording is done on every Tuesday. that's why I find the recording on 21 June (Thu) is a weird event/date. I think it is one of the exception cases which the recording done on that day.

Guest icyou_768

About the wgm couples saying "saranghae" to each other, I also know that the Adam's couple have said it before. It was during the last few episodes where Jo Kwon was singing to Ga In in the skating ring. However..I don't believe I've ever seen a wgm couple who mouthed those words silently to their partner before like Teuk did  ;)

About previous wgm couples saying saranghae...I don't think any have said it with a deep meaning and emotions attached to it. They may have felt it

but I don't remember seeing any couple really saying it heartfelt..Only Leeteuk whispered it and meant it because he was trying to say it privately..

we just have some eagle yes on the forum that caught it....

Dimple Couple has always been exceptional - in everything!  They are a very unique couple!  Yes, they are the only couple that kind of eat your heart immediately!  Kim Hyun Joong is a very 4D guy but he was able to say it, while looking at HB, in a very serious tone.  But for LeeTeuk to have it done that way, demonstrates a lot of difference.  Adam Couple is always joking so I wouldn't count that.

Filmings are always done on the same day as scheduled, as far as I know, for every program.  Like WGM, SH also does two segments in one filming; and if they have more than one activity in one day, of course, there is a need to change clothings.

Guest vierblith

Thanks, guys, for answering my question. My friend said that Khuntoria also said "Saranghae" to each other but that's because they were suggested to.
Nobody told LT to mouth "Saranghae" to Sora. I wonder if the staff are aware of it... because if SME is indeed putting influence on WGM and making suggestions on which scenes to show (I'm begrudging the cut on the hug because it definitely looked tighter and longer than what they showed)... they overlooked this scene. And LT was being sly because right after mouthing "Saranghae," he covered up by jokingly acting like the mirror.
On the uniqueness of TeukSo, my friend (she's seen more WGM couples than I have) said these things about TeukSo and other WGM couples (not to offend fans... just our opinion):YeongSeo: look like they're good friends (My friend said that toward the end of their run, they looked so comfortable with each other that they only seemed like they're just really good friends.)KhunToria: look like they've been together for long before they got married (My friend is Khuntoria biased)Adam: look like an old married coupleTeukSo: look like they just started dating after having a crush on each other for a long time... not a married couple at all
*goes back to article I'm supposed to be reading*

Guest k_craze

Anyone knows of this blog. I think she writes well. And I am glad that we shared the same thinking. Always glad to find someone who notices the same thing.

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

@witeku  The recent epsiode must have given you lots of inspiration.  I did not visit for a week and BAM you gave us 5-6 chapters :)  Well done!

=D>