[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@witeku thank you for the video...you captured all of my favorite scenes so far.

@lazyme2day...thanks for the welcome back and for making the video wishes. i hope you continue to provide us with more in the  future. and i hope the whole family is doing better now.

keep it up FD's FIGHTING!!!

Guest lallinachan

eimsn8.jpg

25r2nhf.jpg

Yep, definitly same kind of doors!^^ Next saturday we will have double teukso!! XD
This will be my last episode before I leave for the seaside... and there I will not have internet I fear ç___ç

After that little revelation of the "saranghe yeppuda" wishper, I was smiling like a complete idiot all the time this afternoon... I wonder if I was looking strange smiling "cheeks in heaven" in front of a book based on "art of book binding".... I guess it was pretty obvious I was not really reading the book^^;;

Anyway I was soo happy for Teukie!! If he really said to her something like that then it's not the first time (obviously). I just want to tell Sora: Sora, take good care of our leader! give him all your love, caring and attention because he need it, and I guess he deserve it. Please be patient with him, give him reassurance because he feel so insecure that sometimes it hurts to see. I think he still feel he doesn't deserve you. We trust you Sora-shi. Make him happy and make him want to have a family to love and cherish (not only a fulltime work).

ok, going to bed now, it's so late it's scary!

@lazyme2day I just finish watching your videos... i love it and omg...the stares of LT to Sora like its saying this is mine... :\">  @witeku l love the song you chose and the pics are just awesome...the moments... :x :\">  thanks for sharing. @hyubinlover  congrats! :-bd  i hoe to see more fan art from you..good job... will it be next saturday the woojung couple will visit teukso? i wonder what they will talk about? i hope the couples will not be too awkward to each other. teukso fighting!!!

Guest luvkdramas

I agree with @witeku and @ lazyme that there was no kiss on the forehead at the altar scene. I've been repeating that part for the nth time and even asked a friend to look into it (and called me crazy for repeating the episode over and over but in the end she joined me also, hehehe). I've been wanting to ask from this forum to look into it and maybe post a pic since I don't know how but got shy since everybody's saying they had 2 kiss on the forehead and don't want to be the evil one and spoil happiness. Anyways glad that someone else saw it and that means my eyes are still good......
Again the editing sucks. During the clubbing part I think the opening of the wine scene came first before the glass slippers because of the wet floor and the champagne glasses. Why do they have to change the sequence, so as to make a more deeper impact on DC fans? I don't think they have to coz whatever the sequence of events is still the DC fans would love this and because of the editing they sometimes remove some nice parts. 
Also during the sleeping beauty scene when they were talking about sungmin did any of you notice how LT threw the petals on sora (0:56, sorry, don't really know how to insert pics or videos to show this) My friend said that he looks pissed off and showing genuine jealousy even if he is smiling. Was able to recruit another DC fan!

Guest luvkdramas

Okay i'm done. I think my cheek hurt near burst when i'm doing this. It's all because @lazyme2day wouldn't release the teaser *LOL*
My craziness towards this couple made me do things that i've never done before i.e. joining forum, creating fanfic and now this. I really don't know how to stop it, hahaha.. So here

is the first ever video that i've ever make. Please expect some imperfection though. Enjoy

;)

Guest k_craze

Can somebody post the clip where Jungsu whispered/mouthed saranghae to sora? I just want to see it for myself. They are making me craaazzzy!

:)

) Pretty please? Thanks!

:)

Yeah, I would love to have that gif too.  Anyone pls please please.

Thanks @janpyo, @lallinachan @prettynoona,@arwenarya and @luvkdramas for complimenting . Surprised that you all enjoyed it despite a few imperfection in it, LOL.

@lallinachan, I'm surprised too, haha. Well maybe being an IT graduates helps *LOL*

@mywebfoot, its blocked?? Hmm.. They rather fast in this (is there MBC people here? *LOL*). I'll try to post it somewhere else when I finish work today. Anyway, good morning FDs! SARANGAE!! :D

I have to disagree about the kiss on the forehead at the altar - there was a kiss - LT's lips was already there that's why Sora was smiling again!  That kiss was meant for the altar.  That's why LT tried to act giddy again because he got another kiss.

I came back from work after 8 hours and FDs continue to act crazy!!  go! go! go!  keep on going until it is time again on Saturday!  That's all good!  No one has to feel down - the ball is in our court - and I'm sure the rating went up because of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora lovely wedding photoshoot.

BTW - hello back to @helloangel - sorry I couldn't reply back last nite.  Yes, I am one of the pioneers in this forum.  Been posting regularly since day 1 - and would stop only if the members get negative vibes.  But I'mso glad no one feels that way anymore - the Dimple Couple woke everybody up.

Guest vierblith

*abandons exam and posts here again*What LT whispered did seem like it was a "Saranghae" though I'm not sure what the other word was... It felt like a private thing and Sora's reaction was a surprised, happy laugh. Though as if to cover up, LT said his lines as the mirror.
@luvkdramas, I did notice that too. He threw the petals to Sora like a pissed child. But then Sora grabbed his hand to stop him. :))

Guest lennycsn

This is lovely. I wish I have the skills. I saw someone doing wedding photo video, that will be so awesome if it is done.

Some one can store all these fanarts, gifts, fan mv so that we can give Sora and Lee Teuk on their wedding day 5 years later.

I'm actually almost done with the wedding photo video just thinking of what songs to put. I might wait till next episode though, cause I want to add the remaining photos from the next episode. 

And look what I found on twitter: haha, so cute ^_^

Can i suggest that you use back some of the songs in those episodes? Some songs really stuck in my head like She, song from G.na (dont remember the song name), bicycle scene song etc

we all know how crazy we all have become because of LeeTeuk and Sora.

What I am real curious about is - he reaction of his dongsaengs!!  I bet you LeeTeuk might have been hit with dozens of pillows for not being able to execute the kiss!  All the dongsaengs were probably holding their breaths as LeeTeuk was slowly bending down to wake up his baby princess - maybe their reactions would be worst than that of MC Jake!!  =)) :-) :)) :))

I'm sure the SungMin issue is also a BIG issue at the dorm! 

LeeTeuk-ssi - the most caring and most gentleman and most mature amongst your dongsaengs is SungMin doryeonim!  Be nice to him and don't get overly insecure because of him!  Trust your wife - also, your muscles are a lot buffier than SungMin's.

Guest jclare88

@k_craze i just watched the beginning of strongheart via PPS.. BOOM's song is really catchy. :P HAHAHAHA.. i was smiling while i waited for my bus... HAHAHAHA..

@mywebfoot i can send you a link for it.. cant send it now.. i'm at work.. i dwnload it when @witeku posted.