[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Anyone knows of this blog. I think she writes well. And I am glad that we shared the same thinking. Always glad to find someone who notices the same thing.

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

@witeku  The recent epsiode must have given you lots of inspiration.  I did not visit for a week and BAM you gave us 5-6 chapters :)  Well done!

=D>

Guest lennycsn

I rewatched episode 1. it brought tears to my eyes. Its really a long way for them just to discover what inside their heart. i just discovered something in episode 1 with chinese subbed which LT said "im the type of person whose heart will grow fonder in a long run" during the conversation with SR in the cinema. My initial impression on LT was the type of person who will fall in love easily. then this thread supported that. so, imagine my surprise to read the sentence on screen.

Guest k_craze

@lallinachan I thought SH filming is on thur cause I saw a fancam of TOP dated Mar which is on Thur. I would like to believe that he said the 100% statement on 21 jun the day after Nami Island filming. This timeline will feed my delusional mind n make more sense, n then with the sending off statement on 3 july followed by SR happy tweet msg. The FD who first notice the whisper is @Honeylen13. I also do not wish for too many to notice the whisper but seems like ppl r noticing cause baidu also discuss abt this whisper. Baidu Chinese forum seems to notice exactly the same things we noticed, that is why I mentioned earlier that I find Korean media is so different from hong kong or Taiwan press. If this is picked up by any of those media, their reporters will probably stalked our DC.

Guest lallinachan

@K_craze: thanks^^ I hope that that wishper will not become something too big *let's cross fingers*
The blogger wrote some beautiful lines, I really liked reading that.
In particular this line:

34q4lzk.jpg

If only he wasn't SJ's leader, if only there weren't so many variables that could be impacted by taking this further, if only he wasn't enlisting in a few months, if only he really wasn't falling for her...if only. 

CREDIT: Bridget from Did I said that out loud blog
http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/2012/07/we-got-married-ep-25-lee-teuk-kang-sora.html

One of the things that were special of this couple was the fact that since the beginning we knwe they had lots of obstacles to overcame, and one was the little time Leeteuk had.

I am waiting for @arienblurr to write something since @janpyo already wrote her wonderful comment of the episode already.
I can't really hope that @akane_tran and @Lady Epheu will be able to write something, too much goodies in SuJu department for them to show up I guess...
I would like too that SH filming were on 21 june <3 it feeds my shipping heart but it actually make more sense too (feeds my detective side too, Kkkk).

The timeline for now (if det. lennycsn will confirm it with her investigation)

120620 (making of) episode 24 - 25 (Nami Island)
120621 probable making of SH ep 137-138 --> LT announce he wants a gf before enlisting and he'll marry her...
120623 (air)--- episode 23
120626 LT at one of Seohyun B-day - Ryeowook mentions WGM in his twitter
120627 LT change Cyword background
              MC twitter ---> they are filming (probably not teukso)
              LT at pre party of Mnet Choice 2012
120628 LT at Mnet Choice 2012
120630 (air)--- episode 24
              LT twitter about listening to suju songs + picture from Nami Island trip
120701 LT b-day - LT at Kona Beans - video outside SM with fans - Pic with the caking from SJ
             Sora's section TV she talk about Leeteuk
120702 Sora at "2 Moons" movie premiere-see through dress
120703 SuJu press con. : LT would like Sora to send him off to army (+ talks about WGM and feeling)
              Sora Twitter- "…even though it's cloudy my heart is filled with joy" while going for Dior new product launch
120704 (making of) episode 26 - wedding photoshoot
             (pics of Sora at 2 moons movie pr. - we noticed her curls--> wedding photo shoot?)
              LT Twitter - "To the fans who care for me and love me!!!..."
120705 Leeteuk MNet countdown
              tweeted pic fanart with a Thak You..- fanart is related to Nami trip when he tried on the hat
120706 (air)--- episode 25
              LT at KBS open concert
120708 LT twitter : thanks WGM production team
120710 LT- SH (air- ep 138) : LT announces he will marry the woman who waits for him to return from the military
120711 it is possible teaks filmed at night with Woojung couple
120712 (making of) episode 27 -Sora seen at CJ E&M (suju are recording for mnet)
120714 (air) --- episode 26
120718 MC twitter - recording WGM

in orange the airing of episodes (leeteuk/Sora probably watch them)
in blue the refearence of WGM outside the show
in pink DC meetings in person

Guest janetv

Kang Sora Elle Mag Aug'12

1.http://twitpic.com/a9bex4

2.http://twitpic.com/a9bey8

3.http://twitpic.com/a9beyu

4.http://twitpic.com/a9beze

5.http://twitpic.com/a9bezq

cr:dckang

Guest mywebfoot

I have a theory. It goes like this:
Lee Teuk planned to get married via WGM.
I know it sounds crazy, so just bear with me while I explain, and if you think I’m crazy after, well, hey that’s ok, it’s just a theory. Warning: This is LONG.Read more

Guest sueis0702

Dear FD members, today I watched Star Life Atheater ep 2 with super junior. All suju members and their family are gather at Eunhyuk "housewarming party". As we know Eunhyuk bought a beautiful house for his family recently. He loves hs parents so much. Simon is not there, he must be busy with his tight schedule. Pity him. I love to see Khuhyun making fun of his mother....what a naughty boy. Lee teuk's mother is also there. She looks like a nice decent/ nice lady. Hope she will be nice to Sora o..."worried"..... :( . Lee teuk pls bring Sora to see your mum....pls....pls....pls....

Anyone knows of this blog. I think she writes well. And I am glad that we shared the same thinking. Always glad to find someone who notices the same thing.

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

@witeku  The recent epsiode must have given you lots of inspiration.  I did not visit for a week and BAM you gave us 5-6 chapters :)  Well done!

=D>

Guest alga215

Thanks, guys, for answering my question. My friend said that Khuntoria also said "Saranghae" to each other but that's because they were suggested to.

Nobody told LT to mouth "Saranghae" to Sora. I wonder if the staff are aware of it... because if SME is indeed putting influence on WGM and making suggestions on which scenes to show (I'm begrudging the cut on the hug because it definitely looked tighter and longer than what they showed)... they overlooked this scene. And LT was being sly because right after mouthing "Saranghae," he covered up by jokingly acting like the mirror.

On the uniqueness of TeukSo, my friend (she's seen more WGM couples than I have) said these things about TeukSo and other WGM couples (not to offend fans... just our opinion):

YeongSeo:

look like they're good friends (My friend said that toward the end of their run, they looked so comfortable with each other that they only seemed like they're just really good friends.)

KhunToria:

look like they've been together for long before they got married (My friend is Khuntoria biased)

Adam:

look like an old married couple

TeukSo:

look like they just started dating after having a crush on each other for a long time... not a married couple at all

*goes back to article I'm supposed to be reading*

Guest lennycsn

@viyra thanks for triggering my memory on LT's Do Dream interview esp on his schedule.

the reason why im so sure SH is tuesday because LT mentioned his schedule according to days. SH was mentioned before WGM. then he also mentioned Sat and Sun schedule are for overseas concerts. i remembered his Sat and Sun schedule because of my reaction to his workaholism and concern about his health. i feel the heartache. however, regretably i couldnt recall his Mon, Thu and Fri schedule. I read it in one of the english written articles. oohh..i really regret for taking it for granted. should save it.

Guest k_craze

@lallinachan, yeah this timeline makes more sense to the flow of events. I mean it is really after Nami Trip that they both start to tweet actively...ok actually from 30 jun with LT favorIng the WGM photo cut. Also can explain who he called during MNET event while Sora was sick. You know I had been asking abt any sighting of SR carrying the bag that LT gave her on her birthday, because seeing her, I believe SR is the type of girl who is not materialistic, so she may not wear a bag given to her by a man unless that man is her man. So now I really cross finger that the bag pack she was spotted wearing at CJ is that bag. If so, it just stamp another confirmation in my heart. I m still watching the wedding episode, it is just so much love n sweetness that it can't be fake at all.

Guest k_craze

Thanks for sharing those juicy pics. she is smoking hot, bet hubby bought the magazine n framed the pics.

@viyra thanks for reminding..totally forgot to turn on the spoiler mode

:D

Good evening, lovies. So, earlier this day, I didn't have my internet connection so I ended up making a small FMV's for our beloved couple. I used the same pictures but with different music. I hope you enjoy them. :))

EDIT: I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT THE VIDEOS. HOW DO YOU DO IT? A LITTLE HELP? :((

@k_craze, I think the bag she's wearing at CJ is the one gave by LT, but maybe she's wearing it because of LT's comment in nami episode that when you gave something to a person, tht person wanted to see you wearing it? And knowing Sora's forever considerate gesture, she's doing that for him to see. She's not a materialistic girl, I'll definitely agree.

Love her new sexy look for elle. While the husband goes with sexy, free and single concept, then she went for sexy and wild concept. LOL. Careful Leeteuk, you better take care of her well :P

Anyway, ramadhan is coming. Just taking this opportunity to wish a happy great ramadhan to muslim FDs. :D