[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest bulkgoguma

akane_tran.. thanks so much for postinbg here.. yeah, that's right. this thread soo dead. when i go to yongseo thread, it really lively even though the couple already done with WGM. before, i'm only lurker, so happy when someone give looong post like you. ahhh, when you not really good in english, it's so difficult to find a good words to explain my opinion.. really frustrated.

as an ELF, can you tell me more detail about Leeteuk? i mean his personality. i am not a fan of SUJU but after i watch him in WGM, i try to listen a song of SUJU. not bad.. and i trying to find everything about Leeteuk and i know, he is really good leader.. 

kang sora, maybe because she is newcomer, i can't find much about her.. but, i know, she adorably cute.. really cute actually. i hope someone will subbing strong heart (kang sora).. really2 hope that...

Guest zeppelin.

akane_tran: I wouldn't say this thread is dead. You can't really compare to the other couples because they've been around for much longer. Like Khuntoria, Adam, and Goguma were all from last year. How can TeukSo even match when there's only been 9 episodes? And if you compare to the WooJung couple it's actually doing quite well. 42 pages already (more than half of WooJung) when they've been around for much longer.

It takes some time to get everyone on board and what not. Fans are still attached to the previous couples on the show and are just now discovering TeukSo. 

Guest kopi_c_st

hi akane_tran & hellokittmao thanks for keeping this thread moving n vibrant. i have to confess that i'm more a lurker than contributor. i think i have problem trying to express myself, especially in english. just like what bulkgoguma has said it is hard to find good words to explain our opinion. n fear that people dun understand me and make a fool of myself??

but then now i will try to become bolder n careless for that.. i think we can post anything related to the couple or even about SuJu. till now they are only showing us their 4th meetup, what i mean is that they r still new in wgm. maybe after alot of couples (esp adam, goguma n khuntoria) left, many ppl stop watching or hardly watched the show which is what happen to me.

i'm definately not a fan of SuJu initially. so i was nt excited that leeteuk is going to joined wgm, n of course did not watch the show when they first onboard. i only came across this couple n get hooked on a bored evening where i was looking for some show to watch to kill my time. after watching them i started to like leeteuk n find out more about SuJu. i wouldn't say that i an elf. but definately someone who appreciate them.

Yeah! 1 more day! ^_^

@ akane-tran: as I had mentioned in my earlier post, I am sad that this couple is not getting the same support as the others are - but I think only here at soompi. There are 3 or 4 Facebook fan pages and they are all alive - especially when new episodes come out. Just like what hellokittymao said, this forum is being used for long discussions. The posts in FB are just short comments like "they're cute, Leeteuk is happy, Sora is pretty, etc." It would really be nice if we can discuss the week's episode, nitpick their movements, their reactions, etc.

I am a Dooley Couple fan and a JoongBo (WGM) fan and that's what we members do - and it is really exciting. We all get to share what we observed and our opinions. This is the second couple I am supporting in WGM - JoongBo (Hwangbo and Kim Hyun Joong) were the first.

Should you wish to visit their fan page in FB, just search for WGM Leeteuk SJ and Kang Sora - that main page has almost 9,000 likes already.

on a related note: I find both LeeTeuk and SoRa mature and smart, esp. LeeTeuk. LeeTeuk really is a good leader. And I like how he is leading the progress in their married life. Their conversation while walking in the last episode says so much about his maturity - I look forward to seeing more of his responsible side.

I've always tried my best to post whatever I can find on this couple. Be it on news about them as couple or as their individual news. I just hope everyone here knows the use of a forum which is to post whatever messages, pics or news as long as you want. Although for the posting of pics is abit troublesome as u need to copy and paste the URL of the image, but I too think that the forum is the best place for postings!

I really hope all the Dimple Couple fans pls make this thread alive!! I believe our beloved couple have fans not lesser than the other couples!

Pls keep this thread ALIVE!!!!

Btw I miss ur postings, jiniyafer!! :D

Guest Hannahpham

Guys, I found out that writing and keep this thread alive were not difficult. I have seen the number of replies and silent readers... I think that they love this couple then they follow what you guys are talking about. I was the same. I have visited this thread several times per day (if I have free time). But unfortunately I have a limit in searching their information on Korean website or clips.... So I maintains a silent reader. 

I love the way LT shi prepare his clip of activities during show tour for Sora shi so that Sora shi can have a new image of his work, his way of spending time, ... I don't know what you guys thought about ep. 8 last Saturday. Have you ever thought deeply about why Sora shi wanted to have a picture from him? In fact, when I really like someone, I will try to have his photos. I don't know what is going on after the show but I think that Sora shi really put some of her feeling into this show. 

I like Sora shi much more than LT shi since she is kind of mature in many ways of behavior. I also think that she must have pressure a lot from LT's fans

I don't put much expectation to this couple but I do hope that they can maintain good relationship for a long time. Our celebrities always haves hard time because of the tight schedule and regulations of the companies. 

Let's support them till the end of the show. 

Guest kopi_c_st

The preview for tomorrow episode from MBC web :

이특♡소라 : 우리는 독수리 오형제(?)

남편 응원을 위해, 슈퍼주니어 콘서트 리허설 현장에 찾아간 소라!

이특이 개인 무대 리허설을 하는 동안, 멤버들을 먼저 찾아가는데~

뇌물(?)과 함께 소라가 남편 몰래 멤버들을 만나러 간 사연은?

한편, 새로운 호칭을 정하기로 한 소라와 슈퍼주니어 멤버들!

소라 형수님과 슈퍼주니어 도련님들 간의 새로운 호칭은 무엇일지?

또한, 멤버들은 소라 형수님의 비밀 부탁을 들어주는 대신!

소원을 한 가지 제안하는데.. 과연 이들이 바라는 소원은?

이특의 리허설이 끝났다는 소식을 들은 소라는 재빨리 밖으로 나가고

멤버들은 아무 일 없었다는 듯 이특을 맞이하는데..

이 때, 처음인 듯 다시 찾아온 소라! 멤버들과 남편을 위해 준비한 것은?

그리고 “너무 하네 이 사람들~ 나 이거 못 봐~” 라며

슈퍼주니어 멤버들을 경악하게 한 이특&소라 부부의 행동은 과연 무엇일지?

I have did a rough translation getting from the baidu web , that is how its goes

LeeTeuk ♡ Sora           We Are Eagle 5 Siblings

Sora came to the concert practice room to support Husband.

Sora went to meet SJ member when LeeTeuk is having his solo rehersal.

What is the reason behind Sora, who has brought along bribes, secret meet up with SJ member?

On the other hand, Sora and SJ members have confirmed how they address each other.

Following sister-in-law SORA, how do SJ brothers-in-law address each other?

What did Sora has to do in exchange SJ member to carry the secret mission?

WISH has been discussed and confirmed. As expected, what is the wish?

Sora escaped/rushed out when LeeTeuk came back from rehersal.

Members pretend as if nothing has happened when they saw LeeTeuk.

At the same time, Sora came over as if she just arrived. What has she prepared for Husband and his member?

Also the statement, you are too much, I can’t stand it.

What is the mission that SJ member wants our couple to accomplish?

Another attempt :

SuperJunior.jpg 

Photo from Baidu

Guest jinayafer

I've always tried my best to post whatever I can find on this couple. Be it on news about them as couple or as their individual news. I just hope everyone here knows the use of a forum which is to post whatever messages, pics or news as long as you want. Although for the posting of pics is abit troublesome as u need to copy and paste the URL of the image, but I too think that the forum is the best place for postings!

I really hope all the Dimple Couple fans pls make this thread alive!! I believe our beloved couple have fans not lesser than the other couples!

Pls keep this thread ALIVE!!!!

Btw I miss ur postings, jiniyafer!! :D

^_^ awww, i also miss posting here, been very busy this past few weeks... i just hate working, but i have to :lol: but sometimes i also lurk... :lol: i appreciate AKANE and HELLOKITTYMAO for posting some infos, especially about SORA, because of limited infos about our Baby Princess that's why i'm more interested in her...

don't worry about english grammar, the important thing is that we all express our feelings about this couple... i'm also one of those who are difficult in expressing myself in english, hate it sometimes, :lol: but at the same time helps us to be good in it ^_^

Hahaha! Kopi_c_st, I saw the pic u posted above and now then I realise Leeteuk doing the "batman" pose again! Lol . Now he's really trying hard to pose it in every pic of him.. :lol:

Otherwise Sora is gonna make him do even harder pose! Lol !

I love this couple and have re-watched this episode 8 so many times I can't count. I like Super Junior and watch shows they come on because they always bring a spark and happiness to whatever show they are on. I always smile after watching them. But Leeteuk being chosen out of the others initially I was upset because he will be off to the military  and had so much on his plate already. But I am glad he was chosen.I can see he is being REAL here because the awkward red faced Leeteuk is interesting to see. I loved the analysis on one of the previous posts which detailed how Leeteuk is as a man when he falls for a woman. He falls fast and hard. 

We can see that is what is happening. Sora is with a Idol and not just any IDOL -Super Junior is big and he's the leader. I am sure realistically both their companies have set rules for them and she was probably advised to not display/get too touchy feely with Leeteuk. I remember when Kangin and Yoonji became a couple Yoonji said that to the elfs when he lifted her up the stairs she made a point to say it wasn't her idea. As with Sora who seems to be sweet and down to earth like Yoonji i think the haters will be turned into fans. If someone is making your IDOL so happy by doing things for him then you appreciate it.

Things I found endearing and some random thoughts:

Sora always saying "together" on each episode the let's do it together has come up.

Sora repeats things a few times I think due to nervousness. If Leeteuk says something Sora will repeat the last word.

In episode 8 when Leeteuk was showing Sora the NY trip self video you can see at the end when he was eating with Shindong and Ryewook part

came and Leeteuk's expression changed. He was probably thinking of what he said -the part he didn't show Sora. The look on his face in the part where

he said he hoped it wasn't just him feeling this way(he liked her and hoped it wasn't one sided). That expression on his face is deep and real. If i was Sora

I would have totally reassured him. I'm guessing he's had a heartache in the past maybe a one sided love. Enough analysis.

Thanks to those who keep the thread active. I will try and post some more from now on.

Guest kopi_c_st

credit to Baidu :

SORA has made a man-standee for LeeTeuk during SS4.

the Baidu user highlighted that the apparel on the man-standee is the same what LeeTeuk wore on Ep 8.

DC3.jpgDC2.jpg

Guest andyelaiza0703

SOOO busy this past few weeks so thats why i wasn't able to post

i was reading through the posts and some are asking why the thread is not that lively unlike other threads of WGM

the couple is just starting. everything starts from small things and you know why others are more lively its because what they 

are curious about is the LIFE AFTER WGM. 

thats the part which is super duper exciting 

unless teuk's announces that they are making it real. 

have you guys checked the JOONGBO thread? for me thats like one of the BEST threads ever 

and their spazzess is freaking WOW. im just waiting for the "official announcement" LOL.

so i'll try to post as much as possible 

and lets share our links, spazzes,  because it can be useful in the future in any case we are tracing info's back.

and gosh im excited for the new episode tomorrow, guess the proposal wont be included tomorrow

since 30 mins is pretty short  for that.

I love this couple and have re-watched this episode 8 so many times I can't count. I like Super Junior and watch shows they come on because they always bring a spark and happiness to whatever show they are on. I always smile after watching them. But Leeteuk being chosen out of the others initially I was upset because he will be off to the military  and had so much on his plate already. But I am glad he was chosen.I can see he is being REAL here because the awkward red faced Leeteuk is interesting to see. I loved the analysis on one of the previous posts which detailed how Leeteuk is as a man when he falls for a woman. He falls fast and hard. 

We can see that is what is happening. Sora is with a Idol and not just any IDOL -Super Junior is big and he's the leader. I am sure realistically both their companies have set rules for them and she was probably advised to not display/get too touchy feely with Leeteuk. I remember when Kangin and Yoonji became a couple Yoonji said that to the elfs when he lifted her up the stairs she made a point to say it wasn't her idea. As with Sora who seems to be sweet and down to earth like Yoonji i think the haters will be turned into fans. If someone is making your IDOL so happy by doing things for him then you appreciate it.

Things I found endearing and some random thoughts:

Sora always saying "together" on each episode the let's do it together has come up.

Sora repeats things a few times I think due to nervousness. If Leeteuk says something Sora will repeat the last word.

In episode 8 when Leeteuk was showing Sora the NY trip self video you can see at the end when he was eating with Shindong and Ryewook part

came and Leeteuk's expression changed. He was probably thinking of what he said -the part he didn't show Sora. The look on his face in the part where

he said he hoped it wasn't just him feeling this way(he liked her and hoped it wasn't one sided). That expression on his face is deep and real. If i was Sora

I would have totally reassured him. I'm guessing he's had a heartache in the past maybe a one sided love. Enough analysis.

Thanks to those who keep the thread active. I will try and post some more from now on.

Just like you, I've watched episode 8 countless times (and of course epi. 1). There was so much progress in this episode - from both of them. I love the attempts to hold hands - loved it when LT said he won't hold her hand anymore as he is hurt; then Sora started offering hers saying she is just feeling awkward; the hand-clasping - LT's reaction was really funny; and I was a bit surprised how Sora is not ignoring the situation but instead not letting her husband get upset. I don't know much about her but looks like this is a first time for Sora also.

In episode 1, I remember Narsha (BEG) told LeeTeuk not to lead the progress once he is married - but looks like the leader is unstoppable. I love their conversation on talking freely - both are being honest on their answers. I just love watching how LT is so anxious whenever he is with his wife. I am guessing their conversation was edited when LT started saying he has been thinking about Sora for a long time now - and then he said to her - "you should answer" - and then Sora said she feels shy.

You can see a very happy LT at the end of episode 8 - more comfortable - the way he grabbed Sora's hand as they headed downstairs. We'd probably see more of this in the next episodes.

Concert should be in episode 10 - but I am really dying to see the interactions between sister-in-law and brothers-in-law.

@andyelaiza0703 - I am an active member of the JoongBo thread and also of the Dooley Couple thread. you're right about JoongBo - members spazz to the max and analyze each and every single thing they see on the former WGM couple.

I am so hoping that Sora does feel something about LT also; I am basing my hopes on an interview where she said LTis doing everything for them not to feel awkward towards each other and that they are really getting closer - but she is SCARED of what mgiht happen in the future.

Anybody noticed how Sora put SUJU fans first before her own satisfaction when LT told her it is okay for her to be on the stage at the concert? You can see from LT face how he was touiched by her concern. I am really hoping the haters would see that scene so that they'd realize Sora is thinking about them too.

LT standee - that must be the reason she brought her camera with her in episode 8.

edit: somebody at FB posted a vid she took when SUJU in Malaysia. People were chanting "Kang Sora. Kang Sora" - as LT and Donghae were walking towards their car.

Wow! U really got eagle eyes, kopi_c_st! Kudos for you!

Me too and I've been repeatedly watching ep1 to ep 8 countless times and I just love how they progress their liking towards each other!

And I love the fighting juniors too!! Lol!

Something to share...

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

CREDITS to: Translation by: @Jinn8812elf

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain

@special1004: The first and starting of World Tour, Kyocera Dome in Osaka, Japan! We are departing now!!^^ We are going to meet 100,000 fans in 2 days. This time I’ll be back after breaking my body(means perform with effort)!

~ohana~

Aw~ active married celebrity couple, cameo no lines, I can't wait for BTS to that part.

I finally got a chance to watch ep.01 online, thanks to all for reposting active links. You're gggggreat!

I thought Leeteuk had more leadership under his belt to at least offer Sora his jacket knowing he claims to be old-fashioned and being his wife was wearing such a short dress. I'm getting confused myself. Just the thoughtful courtesy bidding first impression magnifies plenty, and I really want to see that sweet side of him shine. I suppose a lacking husband at first will be given a chance to transform into a better husband soon. I smell conspiracy for rating purposes. I'm watching you WGM PDs *squints eyes*.

sorry to be replying to your post only now. I think the word 'old fashioned' was because of how it was translated. I saw another translation and LeeTeuk said what he likes about a girl is "someone who grows into him as time passes". And that is what is happening to him now - his feelings on Sora growing each time they meet.

Guest Kskano713

Question: Where can i find the sheet music that Sora played for Teuk? It's called 'Secret', the OST for the movie Untold Secrets. I thought that she played it so beautifully... and Teuk's cheeks were going to 'rise to heaven' LOL. Thanks in advance!