[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

kang sora is shy girl especially in front of LT. but she also seems scared what LT' fan reaction about their relationship. we can see she really careful about fan ( about a concert and at radio station). she knows it's hard to be with LT. she don't want to make ELF more angry with her. thanks god that LT knows how to handle his fan. LT is more open and vokal about his feeling to kang sora. maybe his experiences to be mc and hallyu star for 6 years makes him more confident. 

i think sora is very compatible with LT because she really humble, not lie about herself. if you watch strong heart, you can see about real sora. she not shy about losing 20 kg before. To be with LT, someone must be really humble and accept not LT super junior but park jung soo. we all know how popular LT is. i hope next time we can see back interview with sora and her feeling abot LT...

sorry, not really good in english

I totally have the same thoughts...

I can see that Sora is being careful on the show... it shows especially how she handles skinship with Lee Teuk. She's obviously scared of Lee Teuk's fans and she admits it, she talked about how the fans would feel about her coming up onstage during the SS4 and asks if fans are even gonna be there for their radio show.

Its normal that she would feel scared of his fans but that fear would somehow be a setback in their progress. She is so reserved that it would be nice if the black room interviews would help the viewers know more about her and what she thinks...

But it's nice of her to just go with the flow and follow how Lee Teuk leads...

When the couple first started I always had the thought that there is no way this couple is going to be real... [i've been watching shows with Suju though I'm not that die hard fan much] Lee Teuk knows how the industry works... But when I see how his lips hangs on his ear, I tend to think "hey, they could possibly get real!" or is it just my wishful thinking? But I really do wish they get real...

This morning I read tweets about the last Sukira broadcast with Eunhyuk and Lee teuk and can't help to think that one day he would also have to say goodbye to the shows he's in... Hello Baby... Star King... Strong Heart... and... WGM...

She just posted this pic on twitter

곧 싱가폴갑니다! 디올일정 잘소화하고올게요~~^^ 목도리뜨시다

464412841.jpg

Guest kopi_c_st

Its is just my wishful thinking that Sora tweets on "Thank you. I love you. Happiness / I am happy." is a reply to "LeeTeuk's heart that he could not show So Ra"?

I mean did Sora reply to LeeTeuk after she saw the last part of the show on Saturday?

Guest bulkgoguma

today, i have feeling to write something about this couple. we know that LT and KS just to meet 3 times before he admit that he really likes kang sora to shindong in new york. Just only 3 times meet, he already falling in love with kang sora. maybe that's true that he easy to fall in love with someone. i don't know but i think when they don't get to see each other often, LT miss her so so much. he do not ashamed to reveal even in front of his members. We can see the reaction from Donghae (man no 3).... DAEBAK!!!!

Guest bulkgoguma

i hope one day someone will make video with ' ALL MY HEART - SUPER JUNIOR'  really nice song.. too bad that i don't know how to make fmv

Haha I can tell that Leeteuk wanted so much of a respond from her... I guess he's hoping she will give him a peck on the cheek or something. Lol..

Omo.. He's looking for a house for them! Yippee! Finally our wish of seeing them having their own house is happening!! Hopefully a wedding shoot and some kiss scene will be following up next!

I'm sure if Sora really kisses him, he's gonna fly!!! Lol!

@bulkgoguma & stars4u

I totally agree with u guys. I think Sora is really careful and thoughtful for Leeteuk's fans.

ESP the scene where she said fans might be waiting at the radio station and I can tell that she's kinda scare that his fans might see them holding hands but our man Leeteuk is really sweet and he's trying to reassure her and protect her by clasping his fingers with hers instead of letting go their hands!

I really admire this man!

About Leeteuk falling in love.

Yes, Teukie has been known to be falling in love fast, and also hard. Eunhyuk said once about Teukie falling in love 100% every time, but also that his love story tends to end. Anyway, here's an example among many others (like CSJH sunday, etc.) where you can see how Leeteuk acts when he is in love AND how fast he can fall in love. The clip is from Strong Heart where he tells us about his love for this woman http://superjuniorph.multiply.com/video/item/323?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fvideo%2Fitem

He basically can give up anything for love and is rather direct about it. So his behavior to Sora (not caring about fans' reactions, always confessing, etc.) is consistent with the pattern of him falling in love. I dont think he's exactly in love yet, but he certainly is more than halfway there by the looks of things.

The fact that he is so direct and transparent with his emotions is also probably why most confessionals scenes in WGM is of him, and not Sora. I'm sure the PD is loving the fact that Teukie is so open about his feelings, and I'm sure Sora isn't as open in her interviews, which is why Teukie's are aired mostly.

I mean, I think we're demanding too much from Sora at this point. Not everyone is like Teukie. Aside from being a natural romantic, he is really at a stage in his life where he is ready to find love and Sora, a perfect candidate worthy of his love, happened to drop in his life at the right time. So naturally, it's much easier for him to accept and even want things to end up being real for them.

As for Sora, the poor girl is only 21-22 ish. I think even though she might like Teukie, or more like starting to like him, there's so many factors that is currently preventing her from letting herself falling for him fully, let alone express it (I'm not talking about role playing for the show here, but real genuine obvious display of emotions that you can sense that are from the truth despite knowing that it is just a show).

I mean, she only met him a few times. How many people do you know who fall in love so quickly? Sure, you can like someone, but to really care about someone enough to call it lasting love takes much longer for most people. If you've watched previous seasons, the older couples usually takes shorter time to start feeling and displaying affection than the younger couples (aka, Ansol couple, Ant couple, AlexShinae, etc.). So Sora needs probably more time.

My dream scenario is that she will have feelings strong enough for teukie before his enlistment that even though they might not become a couple, there's enough lingering feelings that after his army years, there's strong potential for them to get together still. I certainly do not want her to start dating Teukie while he is in the army. She is young, and just, bound to feel constrained after a while if she's in that short of relationship where she can barely see her boyfriend.

If she dates him, it's either before the army, or after. Or never, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

But the potential for romance here is SOOOO strong, the most I've seen on this show or even other reality shows where people are actually NOT acting (and that's saying something), the waste of it never getting a chance to be fulfilled is killing me. But at the same time, there's a great deal lot of barriers to it, namely time and timing. Urgh, this sucks. I want Teukie to be happy so badly and Sora is the perfect person to give him happiness.

It's obvious from the way he acts.

I really hate that the most probable scenario is that Teukie will have to go to the army, liking her like crazy, and returning to her with any feelings for him already waned, and her closing herself to liking him because of all the things she's scared of or her also possibly ending up liking him (cuz really, it's hard not to at this point) but also too scared to make anything of it and watch him go to the army and getting over him.

And sorry for the incoherent rant. I plannned to write only a few lines and got carried away. Lol.

And this sucks that I'm taking a show so seriously. LOL. Forgive me for my silliness but I really love Super Junior and it's driving me NUTS that Teukie might lose this rare chance to happiness. They could be sooo good together. Sigh.

I really don't understand why I am so into this couple too! I am not even young to feel giddy about LeeTeuk and Sora interaction but I do. I agree with the strong possibility of romance; and it might be all due to LT's efforts which, like everyone says, is so hard to ignore. If only Sora is old enough to have a commitment, LT is the best person to commit her heart to. But on the other hand, her age might not even be a hindrance if a wonderful feeling for him blooms while in the process of playing the roles of husband and wife.

Not having backroom interviews with Sora might have also something to do with her fear of what the SuJu fans would feel. I'm glad she was able to express her concern about the SuJu fans when LT told her it is okay for her to go on stage with him at the concert (the haters should know about this - everything that happened at the concert is all LT's plan). Naturally when they do a backroom interview with her, the questions would be on the same issue as what LT said. It would be hard for her to express her feelings - she's getting enough bashing already each time she appears with LT.

LT is talking about 2 things he wanted them to do - go on their honeymoon and look for a house. Honeymoon - they should spend more time together even for just 2 days; House - it would be nice if he can come home to a nice home with a wife and nutritious food waiting - even if that happens only when they are filming.

I can understand that it's kinda difficult for Sora to really accept this relationship as she's still very young and new to the entertainment world. There is still a long bright future for her!

But I do hope that both of them remains as close friends even after WGM and Leeteuk's enlistment. Then maybe after two years for them to get to know each other better then Sora will know what she really wants..

But I really adore this couple! I just hope Leeteuk wont fall hard and get hurt again... I'm so sad that in the end of WGM, they still need to part...

Guest bee_lover

@akane_tran, what a post! please write more. i really love this kinda post, full of insights. i even wish sora can read your post,because it describes how LT actually is.

although i don't really like leeteuk's overly romantic side, i still support leeteuk-sora as a couple. i don't really know LT, i only watched some suju shows, and started to know him more after he joined WGM. from what i see, he's someone who's so lonely. though he's cheerful, funny on shows, i think deep inside he feels lonely. i used to wonder why this guy join too many shows, suju's schedules are already hectic enough, then why does he still join too many shows? though SM is famous for making their artists work like a "slave", but i believe he has the right to reject an offer to join a show, but as i get to know him more, i think he keeps himself busy to attract him from his loneliness. i came to this conclusion from reading his tweets during his break with donghae in japan. that's why i agree with you that sora is perfect candidate for him. her bright personality can brighten up his busy day. and just like you, i do wish this couple can have bright future (as a couple). i see a bit of myself in leeteuk (apart from the romantic side) therefore i sincerely wish sora can reciprocate his feeling and LT can find happiness by being with sora. i wish sora can understand real leeteuk, understand all the hardships he's been through, the loneliness he's suffered, and be someone who always support him unconditionally because that's what he really needs

I have a slightly different view on things and am leaning mostly towards akane_trans' take on things. I think my difference in view is a result of how I interpreted the Chinese subtitles that I read off the video that I watched so to explain myself a bit better, maybe it is a good idea that I share my own translation of the subs here.

The words in squared brackets do not appear in the translation. They are there just to make the sentence more complete for reading in the context of the sentence. I tried to exercise listening comprehension a little to double-check wherever I could, but as I said before, my Korean is lower than 'fail and lose' so... Take it with a pinch of salt.

Teuk's Inner Heart That Could Not Be Revealed to Sora

SD : It looks as though you are really [falling] in love when filming [WGM].

SD : [The] feelings are there aren't they.

LT : Honestly, you know what makes me feel insecure?

LT : It seems like [the situation] will become very difficult.

SD : Why? 'Because you like [her] for real?

LT : Yes.

LT : And why do I say that?

LT : We are [supposed to be] married aren't we?

LT : And that loving heart/feeling [that we are supposed to have]. If you keep saying that you like the person, like the person, you will gradually like the person more.

SD : But of course.

LT : That kind of a feeling.

LT : I am wondering if I am not the only one that feels this way.

SD : Ahh…

IMO, there is no doubt whatsoever that Teukkie does like Sora. I think though, that what he meant when he said 'like' to ShinDong, was that he actually likes Sora as a person. And therein comes the problem.

Teukkie is a situation where he is supposed to love Sora whom he already originally likes as a person, and this feeling of liking her as a person is changing and will continue to change into something more with the passage of time precisely because he is always in the mindset that he likes her romantically. And I think that Teukkie is very aware of the situation that he is in because the nature of the 'like' emotion in his heart is slowly changing. And that, I feel, is what he is telling ShinDong here.

IMO, he is essentially feeling the full effects of being put in a virtual relationship because of his worry over the change to feelings being one-sided. And I believe that this worry is something that will only appear when the lines start to blur. And when does the blurring occur? It will only occur if the person puts in a sizeable amount of REAL emotional investment into the virtual relationship. And this all makes sense if we think back a couple of weeks back when he mentioned during Sukira that one's heart becomes strange when one is on WGM, which is precisely why I think this is exactly what is happening to Teukkie now.

I do not think he has issues with really falling in love with Sora. His issue seems to be more of a 'My feelings are changing but what if hers don't, then what's going to happen'? I think he is more worried about that. And his worries are not unfounded precisely because of how guarded Sora is. Just look at how she responds to him on Twitter. Maybe it is how I am reading it, but his 'tone' comes across to me as being a smudge whiny and petulant, very typical of the kind of tone that very young couples use when they are first starting out on their relationship? My description here is really bad, but yes. That sort of a tone. But hers on the other hand? Her responses are comforting but very polite.

I guess it is hard because she's the girl and younger at that, so you cannot expect her to be so vocal like Teukkie with the 'I miss you', etc. And she comes across as being quite mature for her age as well so that probably contributes to the cool collectedness that greets Teukkie's gushy, mushy feelings each time? And then there are the ELFs. To be honest, even I, who live several thousand miles away am of the opinion that Korean ELFs can be quite scary. I will always remember at the back of my head the articles that I read about a KangIn fangirl who shared a photo that she took with him and suffered hell for it from ELFs. That was just a fangirl taking a photo. Imagine Sora who's supposed to be married Teukkie, and unlike KangIn who was being an richard simmons (excuse my language) on WGM, Teukkie is being the epitome of the perfect boyfriend/lover/husband/you-name-it. Can you imagine how jealous the fangirls are? And I remember reading somewhere too that there were fans that walked out of SS4 because of Teukkie's proposal. So I can only imagine how stressed Sora must be and how difficult it must be for her to open her heart and let him in coz the repercussions are huge.

And then of course, there is army and as we all know, a lot of things can happen in 2 years…

On the bright side, if she does let Teukkie into her heart, I fancy she will be be able to survive a 2-year wait for him, because if she is able to guard her heart like this to a man that is doing this much for her in public at risk of his own personal career and popularity… I seriously think that any other man is going to have problems unseating Teukkie if she does let him in. ^^

In any case, if I remember correctly, one of the reasons as to why AnSol from Season 1 decided to leave was because their lines were also starting to blur. I hope that does not happen with TeukSo. I would be quite upset!!

PS : Teukkie is second in my line of SuJu biases and even though I love him to bits, I was quite embarrassed by his failed attempt in witty humour (read: 'So-La'). And again I wonder what happened to his English between now and high school... T_T

Guest yongseocouple

whoa really it's been a long time since i visited soompi. hahaha so finally i have something in common to visit soompi. as you can see, i'm a yongseo shipper. and still a yongseo shipper. but now i'm also a leeteuksora shipper. what do we call them? teukso? or what sorry i'm new.

i hope this site can bring as much happiness as leeteuk sora brought to us :))

Guest PrinsesaLira

I have a slightly different view on things and am leaning mostly towards akane_trans' take on things. I think my difference in view is a result of how I interpreted the Chinese subtitles that I read off the video that I watched so to explain myself a bit better, maybe it is a good idea that I share my own translation of the subs here.

The words in squared brackets do not appear in the translation. They are there just to make the sentence more complete for reading in the context of the sentence. I tried to exercise listening comprehension a little to double-check wherever I could, but as I said before, my Korean is lower than 'fail and lose' so... Take it with a pinch of salt.

Teuk's Inner Heart That Could Not Be Revealed to Sora

SD : It looks as though you are really [falling] in love when filming [WGM].

SD : [The] feelings are there aren't they.

LT : Honestly, you know what makes me feel insecure?

LT : It seems like [the situation] will become very difficult.

SD : Why? 'Because you like [her] for real?

LT : Yes.

LT : And why do I say that?

LT : We are [supposed to be] married aren't we?

LT : And that loving heart/feeling [that we are supposed to have]. If you keep saying that you like the person, like the person, you will gradually like the person more.

SD : But of course.

LT : That kind of a feeling.

LT : I am wondering if I am not the only one that feels this way.

SD : Ahh…

IMO, there is no doubt whatsoever that Teukkie does like Sora. I think though, that what he meant when he said 'like' to ShinDong, was that he actually likes Sora as a person. And therein comes the problem.

Teukkie is a situation where he is supposed to love Sora whom he already originally likes as a person, and this feeling of liking her as a person is changing and will continue to change into something more with the passage of time precisely because he is always in the mindset that he likes her romantically. And I think that Teukkie is very aware of the situation that he is in because the nature of the 'like' emotion in his heart is slowly changing. And that, I feel, is what he is telling ShinDong here.

IMO, he is essentially feeling the full effects of being put in a virtual relationship because of his worry over the change to feelings being one-sided. And I believe that this worry is something that will only appear when the lines start to blur. And when does the blurring occur? It will only occur if the person puts in a sizeable amount of REAL emotional investment into the virtual relationship. And this all makes sense if we think back a couple of weeks back when he mentioned during Sukira that one's heart becomes strange when one is on WGM, which is precisely why I think this is exactly what is happening to Teukkie now.

I do not think he has issues with really falling in love with Sora. His issue seems to be more of a 'My feelings are changing but what if hers don't, then what's going to happen'? I think he is more worried about that. And his worries are not unfounded precisely because of how guarded Sora is. Just look at how she responds to him on Twitter. Maybe it is how I am reading it, but his 'tone' comes across to me as being a smudge whiny and petulant, very typical of the kind of tone that very young couples use when they are first starting out on their relationship? My description here is really bad, but yes. That sort of a tone. But hers on the other hand? Her responses are comforting but very polite.

I guess it is hard because she's the girl and younger at that, so you cannot expect her to be so vocal like Teukkie with the 'I miss you', etc. And she comes across as being quite mature for her age as well so that probably contributes to the cool collectedness that greets Teukkie's gushy, mushy feelings each time? And then there are the ELFs. To be honest, even I, who live several thousand miles away am of the opinion that Korean ELFs can be quite scary. I will always remember at the back of my head the articles that I read about a KangIn fangirl who shared a photo that she took with him and suffered hell for it from ELFs. That was just a fangirl taking a photo. Imagine Sora who's supposed to be married Teukkie, and unlike KangIn who was being an richard simmons (excuse my language) on WGM, Teukkie is being the epitome of the perfect boyfriend/lover/husband/you-name-it. Can you imagine how jealous the fangirls are? And I remember reading somewhere too that there were fans that walked out of SS4 because of Teukkie's proposal. So I can only imagine how stressed Sora must be and how difficult it must be for her to open her heart and let him in coz the repercussions are huge.

And then of course, there is army and as we all know, a lot of things can happen in 2 years…

On the bright side, if she does let Teukkie into her heart, I fancy she will be be able to survive a 2-year wait for him, because if she is able to guard her heart like this to a man that is doing this much for her in public at risk of his own personal career and popularity… I seriously think that any other man is going to have problems unseating Teukkie if she does let him in. ^^

In any case, if I remember correctly, one of the reasons as to why AnSol from Season 1 decided to leave was because their lines were also starting to blur. I hope that does not happen with TeukSo. I would be quite upset!!

PS : Teukkie is second in my line of SuJu biases and even though I love him to bits, I was quite embarrassed by his failed attempt in witty humour (read: 'So-La'). And again I wonder what happened to his English between now and high school... T_T

This is a very precise explanation. excl.gif I truly believe this is what Leeteuk ssi is going through. And with the army enlistment sweatingbullets.gif here is hoping that his would be like Heenim's. That way he could still see So Ra ssi if they choose to see each other after WGM. :wub:

Guest aigoopi

@arienblurr I don't worry about a hate war towards Sora. Kangin was on WGM himself and his wife, Yoonji, never suffered any backlash. She has quiet a successful career and I think Sora will have the same.

Since I am a Goguma shipper first and foremost I'm kinda surprised that they held hands already. How long did it take the Yongseo couple (whom I miss so very much)? Ages. I think they develop quite nicely. :)

@arienblurr I don't worry about a hate war towards Sora. Kangin was on WGM himself and his wife, Yoonji, never suffered any backlash. She has quiet a successful career and I think Sora will have the same.

Since I am a Goguma shipper first and foremost I'm kinda surprised that they held hands already. How long did it take the Yongseo couple (whom I miss so very much)? Ages. I think they develop quite nicely. :)

The title of the reality show is We Got Married - and since the participants agreed to be a virtual couple, then holding hands is a must. In WGM season 1, the couples didn't mind the holding hands. Dimples Couple is doing a great job - especially LeeTeuk - leading the process.