[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I dont know if this was posted already..

Anyway, it's another MAMA's backstage fancam, with another angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AmKzAgbRGA

Also, I think at this point, it's safe to say that Teuk is falling for Sora, or at least really liking her. Not surprising to be honest because she's a rare gem and Teuk is known to fall fast, hard, and rather easily tbh. I worry a bit that since he is doing so many grand things at the beginning of the relationship, I wonder how it would feel like later on when there's less of them... (kkk. Call me delusional but i want this to be long term sooooo bad.)

As for Sora, I'm sure she likes him. But it looks to me as if she views him more as just an oppa at this point. But if he keeps this up, she might really fall for leader. I know I would. lol. Plus, it looks like she is rather open to the idea of letting herself like him so there's hope. :)

On their first meeting, when asked about her first impressioni of him, she said "LT stood out from everyone when she first met him (Strong Heart) and had the feeling she wanted to know more of him; and that she was glad when she found out they will be paired together in WGM."

Yes, if LT keeps this up, she might fall for him too - but I think she already mentioned that they are getting closer "but she is scared of what will happen in the future". For now, they both care about each other - the only thing that's stopping them to get even closer is their schedule; I don't think they see each other that much. It would be nice if they start looking for a house and live together for a while.

It was said that WGM couples are not supposed to interact after filming; and they said Adam Couple broke this rule. Isn't the Dimples Couple doing the same thing by tweeting each other?

LeeTeuk is a good leader so lead on!!! I,too want them to have a longer interaction - at least before he enters the military.

Yup! This couple have too many things not done yet...

1) To get a love nest (Their sweet home :D )

2) To have their wedding Shoots (Hopefully more skinship and some kisses... :wub: )

3) Have a house warming party (With the playful brothers in law...hopefully they make them play the peporo stick game ^_^ )

4) Cook and do house work together :lol:

5) Washes each other feet ;) (Remember what Leeteuk said in ep3 after Sora said she likes what Alex did for his wife)

6) Leeteuk teaches Sora dancing (More skinship again... :w00t: )

And lots more....

Anyone have more to add on?? :)

EDIT

Btw I was looking at the last scene of the preview of next ep where Leeteuk took out his hand again reaching for Sora's hand... I was think Sora might ended up pass him the paper bag she was holding... Lol! :lol:

Poor Leeteuk... Hopefully my guess is wrong!

Yup! This couple have too many things not done yet...

1) To get a love nest (Their sweet home :D )

2) To have their wedding Shoots (Hopefully more skinship and some kisses... :wub: )

3) Have a house warming party (With the playful brothers in law...hopefully they make them play the peporo stick game ^_^ )

4) Cook and do house work together :lol:

5) Washes each other feet ;) (Remember what Leeteuk said in ep3 after Sora said she likes what Alex did for his wife)

6) Leeteuk teaches Sora dancing (More skinship again... :w00t: )

And lots more....

Anyone have more to add on?? :)

EDIT

Btw I was looking at the last scene of the preview of next ep where Leeteuk took out his hand again reaching for Sora's hand... I was think Sora might ended up pass him the paper bag she was holding... Lol! :lol:

Poor Leeteuk... Hopefully my guess is wrong!

I'm hoping all your wishes would come true. I guess one of the reasons LT had to quit radio is WGM - he has to give them more time.

Wondering why they are on the street - house-hunting? I hope so!!

LT sister is Park In Young? she's a enterainment broadcaster? If that's her, she is wacky. LT was laughing so hard when she danced at Strong Heart at one time.

Guest lain_laen

@viyra

park in young? sorry i dont her name :D but yes, she is the one who was in SH. That's the first time i know her, she was really funny, even LT was embarrassed that time :lol: :lol:

I hope she can meet Sora :lol:

Yay...tomorrow is saturday :D

Yeah!!! TGIF!!! Saturday!!!! I'm so looking forward to...

EDIT

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

heequeenTing HeequeenTing

In tmr's WGM, Teukie is gonna show Kang Sora his self-camera of himself in airport, plane, dorm, on stage, offstage etc!!

[CR @2teuk]

~ohana~ THANKS for posting ^^ Ayujoonbee Boiceandromedaclouds Mightymax

Hi DC's lovers,

Here is the preview of DC's episode tomorrow, could someone please translate it? Thanks in advance! :)

이특♡소라 : 한걸음 더, 너에게 닿기를

이특의 모교 데이트 중, 학교 옥상을 구경하기로 한 이특&소라!

소라의 요술 가방 속 들어있던 마이크로 인터뷰 놀이를 하고~

학창시절 추억을 떠올리며 공기놀이를 하게 되는데~

과연 최종 승자는 누구? 이긴 사람의 소원은 무엇일지?

모교 데이트 후, 오랜만에 만난 두 사람!

이특은 소라를 위해 뉴욕 공연을 셀프카메라에 담아 왔다는데~

보아, 동방신기, 소녀시대 등 SM이 총출동한 뉴욕 공연 영상 大공개!

또한, 부인을 위해 특별히 준비한 이특표 선물은 과연 무엇?

남편의 다음 스케줄 전까지 KBS 근처를 산책하기로 한 이특&소라!

헤어지기 싫은 두 사람은 계속 주변을 맴돌고~

이제 말을 놓자 제안하는 이특! 이들은 말 놓기에 성공할 수 있을지?

그러던 중, 이특은 슬며시 손을 내미는데.. 과연 소라의 반응은?

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

‎[WGM Preview] 111203 Dimple Couple Ep.8 :

Leeteuk & Sora one step to further..

~ Dimple Couple end their date on school's roof, they interview each other, who will be the winner? (I think they play "truth game" LOL XD)

~ After date in school they don't meet for a long time..Leeteuk prepare a tape about his performance in New York especially for Sora by himself

~ BOA,TVXQ,SNSD,Shinee and SM concert video is released

~ Following their schedule, they meet around KBS

~ What really Leeteuk propose to do? would he able to hold Sora's hand? and how about Sora reaction?

cr: MBC

trans by: VinniE

(rough trans and wait for better trans ^^)

Guest lain_laen

thanks @viyra :)

"Meanwhile, Leeteuk stretched his hands out to Kang and said, “I want to become closer to you.” asking her to talk using the familiar form." ---> i hope his attempt will succeed this time. can't wait to see :wub:

After seeing the photo, I just realized that Sora has pretty long fingers indeed :lol:

Guest sunnySora

well i'm a newbie here and i'm here because of kang so ra (she's amazing new actress,beautiful and well-mannered somemore)..i'm not really into suju but this new couple reallyy suits each other..hopefully they will end-up as real couplerolleyes.gif. And i personally don't understand e.l.f out there, if you really care for lee teuk, you must be happy for him right? well its not the matter who he's been with, as long as he's happy, why on earth should us be angry? kang so ra is really a gem btw. Even DBSK changmin adore her. Hehe..Kang so ra saranghae ! Dimple couple fighting!!

It's actually 2:30am in my side and I'm streaming MBC now while waiting for WGM to air later... It's gonna be my first time to live stream for this couple though I've done it for old couples before...

I do hope they succeed in using banmal that way they would get closer... Lee Teuk introduced DBSK's Yunho in the preview, I wonder if he got a message from Changmin though... Kang Sora is Changmin's ideal type so I wonder how he feels to have her ideal woman marry a family member! hahahahah!

Now I'm off to study... which is the reason I'm up at this hour...

EDIT

Their part is starting now... the player is so small screencaps don't look good!! ahhh!

TODAY'S EPISODE!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh!!!

SO many holding of hands!!! evern intertwined

Lee Teuk likes her for realllllll!!!! aaaahhhh!!!

Kang Sora thought of the fans first when she heard that she can come up on stage during SS4... She said that her being there would make the fans feel bad... that's so thoughtful of her yet she still gets the bashing from some... and even in going to the broadcast station of Lee Teuk she was considerate thinking there would be fans waiting... I can sense her fear which is a given... SuJu's got a huge fanbase... but Lee Teuk got her back!

Aigoo!!! She gave him little gifts with messages per gift...

And Lee Teuk losing to her is so obvious... she also has her competitive side...

She was sad that he didn't do well in their first mission so she gives him a hard one... batman! aahhahah! but she settles with double V signs... I wonder when he would do it.

Lee Teuk finally saw the still of the kiss between Kang Sora and Yoo Seung Ho in 4th Period Mystery, I've been dying to know how he would react... hahahahahhaha!!!

They are now starting to use banmal though they still feel awkward with it... He would call her Sora-ya and she would call him oppa!

She wants to take pictures of him cause they don't see each other often...

Lee Teuk wants to have their own home already... I think that makes him feel like they have a place just for the two of them...

Next week she's gonna ask for the help of the Fighting Junior... I wonder for what? 

I'm waiting for DL links to be up and watch it over and over!

^^

huaaaaa, cant wait for the current episode (semi-fly shouldve come by in a rush) hahaha

found this on YT

Credit: plusyou26 @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dDMrRWMDo1Q

Credit: monmonsnowSeason4 @ youtube

via : Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)