[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Ms.Jikam

Start from Leeteuk in the room

DC couple ep9 rough trans...

(LT went in to dressing room)

Everyone Got shocked!

SM: why are you bringing this??!

EH: please don't do that! People might think you are crazy!

LT: why?

EH: why are u walking around with that standee?!

LT: Yah. Quick greet your sis in law.

DH: ..Oh...no.5...

LT: quickly greet!

MCs: Hahaha!!! He almost said it!

Female MC: ah... He's so cute...

EH: Hello! (greet casually)

LT: you should say hello nice meeting you! (formal greeting)

FTJ: haha.. (laughing ridiculously)

LT: It has been a long time since u all met right? FTJ? (fighting junior)

(FTJ all started turning around thinking" we all just met her a moment ago".... Lol)

LT: after the last time, we have became closer.

EH: oh If you see our existence means you guys are being awkward?

LT: No no don't get me wrong. Now everything is fine.

FTJ: orh.. So she'll be coming later?

LT: isn't she already standing right here? (pointing at his standee..lol)

DH: oh since she's here then I shall ask how she's doing?

LT: No.. I've not let her talk so much to you guys so...

DH: but she's already here!

LT: ur sis in law is not feeling well due to her busy schedules and...

DH: but she's here!

FTJ: Orh... I see...

LT: I've told her not to forget to put on her charming smile. Am I right? (lean his ears towards acting as if SR standee whispering in his ears...lol)

LT: ..oh..she says thank you!

(FTJ finds him ridiculous hahaha)

LT: I will speak on her behalf.

KH: you act like a psycho!

LT: although people might think I'm crazy, but that's the real ans!

FTJ: Hahaha...!!

SM: it's not the actual concert. Why is she here?

LT: orh.. To make me less stressful and give me strength that's why she's here. Am I right? (lean his ears towards acting as if SR standee whispering in his ears again...lol)

SM: pu... (Spilling out some drinking water, couldn't stand his craziness.. Lol)

KH: is that real? I think better not...

DH: seems like its very different from our first meet up. It's really too different!

LT: be coz she has been with me for some time already...

EH: so it's really true that it was love at first sight!

Male MC: if it's real person, he won't dare do this..

Female MC: ya u are right!... They didn't even hold hands that much...

I read this and there's something move in my stomache *giggling*. I dont think he's crazy, he just tried to be honest and showed his love for Sora. and FT seems know something about them *suspicious*.

TUEKSO HWAITING!!!

*I like your signature :wub:

Teukso ep 9 is out!!!  TEUKSO EP 9 ENGSUB [ksownow]

in ep 9, i really love when eunhyuk froze when met kang sora and not letting go her hand... i have strange feeling that maybe eunhyuk had some little interest to kang sora. don't misunderstand, just maybe amazed about how beautiful kang sora when close up.. in ep 2, we  also can see that he startled when he looked kang sora in close distance... if leeteuk had chance to see that, i don't how angry and jealous leeteuk was.. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

I totally agree with you and i think its not just eunhyuk but donghae also. And I will not be surprise if the other SUJUMMA  likes Sora too i mean she's beautiful, kind and a sweet girl who wouldn't like her.I just notice that Donghae was the only one who always takes picture of the couple before leaving them.He did it twice first from the second episode and now in episode 9.He texted Leeteuk in the third episode with the picture he has taken during ep.2.In ep8 at the airplane Donghae jokes about calling Sora and he keeps on waving his hand. Before the concert in NY when Leeteuk is asking Yunho(TVXQ)  a message for Sora and Donghae always appears. And he's the first one to offer his hand in greeting his sister-in-law in ep.9.Donghae also suggest calling Sora wife sister in law that makes Eunhyuk say that "she's not even your wife"laugh.gif when the SUJUMMA are thinking of a nickname for Sora.Am i the only one who keeps on noticing it?Or many notice it too?

It was fun watching Leeteuk so crazy in love. I never imagined Leeteuk will do thatbiggrin.gif talking to a cut board, bringing Sora's cut board wherever  he goes, giving the board a piggy back and imagining that cut board replies to him when he ask question. And i admire Leeteuk for saying "people would say im crazy but that's the truth..hahalaugh.gif.He really likes her more than she likes him.wub.gif Don't worry Leeteuk even if your crazy in love we will support the two of you. Dimple Couple Fighting!!laugh.gif

Start from Leeteuk in the room

DC couple ep9 rough trans...

(LT went in to dressing room)

Everyone Got shocked!

SM: why are you bringing this??!

EH: please don't do that! People might think you are crazy!

LT: why?

EH: why are u walking around with that standee?!

LT: Yah. Quick greet your sis in law.

DH: ..Oh...no.5...

LT: quickly greet!

MCs: Hahaha!!! He almost said it!

Female MC: ah... He's so cute...

EH: Hello! (greet casually)

LT: you should say hello nice meeting you! (formal greeting)

FTJ: haha.. (laughing ridiculously)

LT: It has been a long time since u all met right? FTJ? (fighting junior)

(FTJ all started turning around thinking" we all just met her a moment ago".... Lol)

LT: after the last time, we have became closer.

EH: oh If you see our existence means you guys are being awkward?

LT: No no don't get me wrong. Now everything is fine.

FTJ: orh.. So she'll be coming later?

LT: isn't she already standing right here? (pointing at his standee..lol)

DH: oh since she's here then I shall ask how she's doing?

LT: No.. I've not let her talk so much to you guys so...

DH: but she's already here!

LT: ur sis in law is not feeling well due to her busy schedules and...

DH: but she's here!

FTJ: Orh... I see...

LT: I've told her not to forget to put on her charming smile. Am I right? (lean his ears towards acting as if SR standee whispering in his ears...lol)

LT: ..oh..she says thank you!

(FTJ finds him ridiculous hahaha)

LT: I will speak on her behalf.

KH: you act like a psycho!

LT: although people might think I'm crazy, but that's the real ans!

FTJ: Hahaha...!!

SM: it's not the actual concert. Why is she here?

LT: orh.. To make me less stressful and give me strength that's why she's here. Am I right? (lean his ears towards acting as if SR standee whispering in his ears again...lol)

SM: pu... (Spilling out some drinking water, couldn't stand his craziness.. Lol)

KH: is that real? I think better not...

DH: seems like its very different from our first meet up. It's really too different!

LT: be coz she has been with me for some time already...

EH: so it's really true that it was love at first sight!

Male MC: if it's real person, he won't dare do this..

Female MC: ya u are right!... They didn't even hold hands that much...

Thank you so much hellokittymao for this translation I've been waiting for this since yesterday. Kamsahamnida!biggrin.gif

~continues~

(SR knock the door...)

FTJ: who's that? (pretending not to know..lol)

SR: Hello everybody!

(LT was totally shocked! His face turns red! Lol so cute he hid behind the standee!)

FTJ: Wow!!!

MC: haha he's really surprised!

SM: our sis in law is here?

KH: orh.. Pls let me help you with that. (pointing to the take away supper)

MC: haha they act as if they just met!

FTJ: why are u standing there?

(pointing at LT who was now stunned and shy standing at a corner...lol)

FTJ: we tot you showed us how close you two were just now? And now u are hiding behind?...

(LT was lost for words...)

EH: you should now talk to her real person like how you talked to the standee just now!

(LT hid himself behind the standee again... Hahaha!)

LT: what? What?

FTJ: show us again! Show as again!

LT: ...Do what?...

FTJ: like how you talked to the standee just now! Come on! Do it again!

LT: ...what did I do?...

EH: do it Infront of Sora in real person now!

LT: ...what are you doing here?

FTJ: Awwwww!!!! This guy really....

KH: I tot u just told us that u guys are speaking informally already?

FTJ: ya!! Informal speech informal speech!

LT: pls take a sit first.

SM: orh... So you guys are still not close right?

EH: oh.. So there's still awkwardness...If there is awkwardness, there's always fighting junior! 

FTJ: OYEO!

LT: what are u guys doing?

FTJ: be coz there's still awkwardness!

LT: can't you guys see everything is fine!

SM: if thats the case, then prove us by holding ur hands!

LT: ...we have hold our hands already...

DH: then show us now!

(LT stretch his hands out for SR but she didn't hold..lol.. I think she was too shy)

FTJ: chey...

MC: oh.. She should hold on...

FTJ: you all should just hold like this! Casually! (all holding their hands!! Haha..)

Yeah! I heard Kshownow already has the eng sub right?

Thanks so much then I should stop here coz I'm busy with something else...

Hope everyone enjoy the show!

@hellokittymao - thank you so much for the translation; actually although it says subbed by kshownow - it wasn't entirely subbed; usually MC's comments were even left out. Your translations are much, much, much appreciated.

Some of us are still members of other fandoms but I don't think it is a bad idea to mention it here; we are just trying to show that in spite of us coming from other places, we decided to support Teukso or Dimples Couple also because we love them too.

edit: I take that back - it is fully subbed now - thank you kshownow!!

Quick one coz typing on my phone is a bit of a pain:

@hellokittymao: For 100 days, I don't mind helping out. But editing a video is a bit 'high level' for me. If you don't mind doing a video picture collage with music at the back, that I can do for you. Might be easier for everyone to take part too since all can submit a picture and a note. The editing for that I can help with as well. Can think about and let me know. ^^

Guest Ms.Jikam

@hellokittymao: For 100 days, I don't mind helping out. But editing a video is a bit 'high level' for me. If you don't mind doing a video picture collage with music at the back, that I can do for you. Might be easier for everyone to take part too since all can submit a picture and a note. The editing for that I can help with as well. Can think about and let me know. ^^

excuse me, may I ask something? what kind of video do you mean here?

Hi! ^^ I'm a bit of a lurker here, but I love all your indepth spazworthy posts about our beloved couple. Just wanted to pop in and say that I can make the video if need be. I download the episodes in 720p @____@ and my main hobby is making fanvids. http://www.youtube.com/parlai is my channel if you want to see what I've done...

I would contribute more but you've all said pretty much all I wanted to say x'D I might write an essay about them later when I don't have an impending exam, lol x(

But I made some gifs :D

tumblr_lvzl87qwZm1r66gdjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lvzl87qwZm1r66gdjo2_500.gif

tumblr_lvzl87qwZm1r66gdjo3_500.gif

tumblr_lvzl87qwZm1r66gdjo4_500.gif

edit to add gifs

Guest pepper1430271629

Hello again!

Done watching episode 9! OMFG! They are soooooo... I can"t think of any words right now. FJR were sooo cool and epic! EH's face was all red because LT held hands with Sora in a most sneaky way possible.They were all like squealing in happiness like a fan-girl meets her idol for the very first time. Hahaha! The SUJUMMA really love our couple. They are the best in-laws!

Every time they meet there is always a moment of awkwardness between them which all of us find it cute, for the reason that we find it that is their real feelings. However, that awkwardness define something... something positive. (This is only my opinion).

I love it how LT held her hands the whole time they are conversing with the sujumma. And, our Baby Princess did no move her hands away from him. LT is really falling hard with Sora, the way he held her hands with his both hands that was soooo sweet! You bet :) She's blushing really hard the whole time she's with LT. We can still see her reserved personality because one, she's still concerned with LT fans. THOSE THINGS THAT SHE ASKED THE MEMBERS TO DO FOR LT, SHE WANTS TO DO IT BUT SHE JUST CAN'T AS OF THE MOMENT. I feel sorry for her. But, at least, she's trying really hard. I think we have to wait a little while for her to break out of her shell. As for LT, need i say more? Someone bring his sanity back. Hahahaah! Sora will do it but I think it will not help him. Sora is the sole reason why he's acting like a maaaad maaan. Bwahahaha! LT is so protective over Sora's standee what more if its the real Sora. That aspect is just sooo... EPIC!

I want them to have a house already so they can have more time to bond with each other, learn from each other. I hope they date in real life but as of now I'm wishing that their friendship will go deeper. If that happens, LT will hold a special place in Sora's heart and vice-versa. I want their friendship to last and be special.

From their, we can conclude that, they might end up with each other. (CROSS FINGER) People say that, if you already have what you yearned for that you waited for so long, it is worth having it. You'll learn how to appreciate and treasure, for keep safe. We all want their relationship to be like this, right?

I WISH EVERY DAY IS A SATURDAY! HAHAHAHA! :))) Now, it really wanna makes me go to Korea and just stalk them. LOL

I agree with sending them gifts for their 100th day anniversary. I'm not good in editing but I will help you guys as much as I can. Just tell me what I need to do for the videos or whatever we decide to give them. Just contact me via twitter: masterjerrah :)) We should ask someone here whose good in editing to help us with our videos. Hihihie! (THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I'M INVOLVING MYSELF WITH THIS KIND OF PROJECT, EVEN IN MY FAVE IDOL GROUP I DON'T GO TO THIS EXTENT! BUT, I DON'T MIND.I LOVE THEM TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY. HAHAHAHA!).

P.S : LET'S SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE IN THIS FORUM. LET OUR CHEEKS ASCEND INTO HEAVEN TOGETHER. :)

Thanks everyone for being so appreciative! Thanks the hardworking subbers from Kshownow and of coz the Chinese super fast subbers in tudou and youku!

Thank you so much! Now we've another supportive fan supporting the idea!

Now we have you, kopi_c_st and akane_tran on the boat! About the video editing, I guess akane_tran might be editing so now I will try to post my love notes sample here ASAP :)

excuse me, may I ask something? what kind of video do you mean here?

Hi dear, the video project we are talking about is a special gift we wish to tweet to our DC couple for their 100th day anniversary!

Pls see video link for example :)

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Hello again!

Done watching episode 9! OMFG! They are soooooo... I can"t think of any words right now. FJR were sooo cool and epic! EH's face was all red because LT held hands with Sora in a most sneaky way possible.They were all like squealing in happiness like a fan-girl meets her idol for the very first time. Hahaha! The SUJUMMA really love our couple. They are the best in-laws!

Every time they meet there is always a moment of awkwardness between them which all of us find it cute, for the reason that we find it that is their real feelings. However, that awkwardness define something... something positive. (This is only my opinion).

I love it how LT held her hands the whole time they are conversing with the sujumma. And, our Baby Princess did no move her hands away from him. LT is really falling hard with Sora, the way he held her hands with his both hands that was soooo sweet! You bet :) She's blushing really hard the whole time she's with LT. We can still see her reserved personality because one, she's still concerned with LT fans. THOSE THINGS THAT SHE ASKED THE MEMBERS TO DO FOR LT, SHE WANTS TO DO IT BUT SHE JUST CAN'T AS OF THE MOMENT. I feel sorry for her. But, at least, she's trying really hard. I think we have to wait a little while for her to break out of her shell. As for LT, need i say more? Someone bring his sanity back. Hahahaah! Sora will do it but I think it will not help him. Sora is the sole reason why he's acting like a maaaad maaan. Bwahahaha! LT is so protective over Sora's standee what more if its the real Sora. That aspect is just sooo... EPIC!

I want them to have a house already so they can have more time to bond with each other, learn from each other. I hope they date in real life but as of now I'm wishing that their friendship will go deeper. If that happens, LT will hold a special place in Sora's heart and vice-versa. I want their friendship to last and be special.

From their, we can conclude that, they might end up with each other. (CROSS FINGER) People say that, if you already have what you yearned for that you waited for so long, it is worth having it. You'll learn how to appreciate and treasure, for keep safe. We all want their relationship to be like this, right?

I WISH EVERY DAY IS A SATURDAY! HAHAHAHA! :))) Now, it really wanna makes me go to Korea and just stalk them. LOL

I agree with sending them gifts for their 100th day anniversary. I'm not good in editing but I will help you guys as much as I can. Just tell me what I need to do for the videos or whatever we decide to give them. Just contact me via twitter: masterjerrah :)) We should ask someone here whose good in editing to help us with our videos. Hihihie! (THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I'M INVOLVING MYSELF WITH THIS KIND OF PROJECT, EVEN IN MY FAVE IDOL GROUP I DON'T GO TO THIS EXTENT! BUT, I DON'T MIND.I LOVE THEM TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY. HAHAHAHA!).

P.S : LET'S SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE IN THIS FORUM. LET OUR CHEEKS ASCEND INTO HEAVEN TOGETHER. :)

Hi dear! Sorry I just read your post... Welcome on our boat! So now we have

1) you

2) kopi_c_st

3) akane_tran

4) arienblurr

5) hellokittymao

Is on the boat! I really appreciate you all for being so supportive! But now who is going to do the final editing and we need to tweet them on time :)

Guest Ms.Jikam

Hi dear, the video project we are talking about is a special gift we wish to tweet to our DC couple for their 100th day anniversary!

Pls see video link for example :)

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Hi dear! Sorry I just read your post... Welcome on our boat! So now we have

1) you

2) kopi_c_st

3) akane_tran

4) arienblurr

5) hellokittymao

Is on the boat! I really appreciate you all for being so supportive! But now who is going to do the final editing and we need to tweet them on time :)

hemm, I want to help.I can edit the video . about tweet on them,I think we should make a YT and twitter for Dimple Couple.:)

and I read a post above by xkyu. xkyu offered to give a help. may you can ask xkyu to help you :)