[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

I am sorry, but watching this episode again, I have this urge to make another name for our Teukie and it shall be "STIFF-NECK TEUK". LOL. For he, who cannot look at Sora in the eyes when practicing, not to mention the instructor was trying real hard to move Teuk's head. Geez Teuk, are you a robot? LOL.

Guest meikatoLiz

@robinblue91 hahaha..only both of them can doing something mushy under the blanket! ops..pardon me for my high delusion..khekhekhe..
@Pretty Noona Hai sis, welcome to the FD Family..happy to know you notices it too..hehehehehe... isn't they lovely? 
@lazyme2day yup, you are right..we need to give them some space even though I just wish there is a camera..hahahaha..just cannot get enough both of them..so cute, so lovely, so wonderful...  :x

Guest robinblue91

@ lazyme2day: even when he lifts sora for first time! he start talking to instructor again! even the lady instructor laughed at that moment! he had no intention of putting her down if she had not moved so much! he has his crazy ways! adorable crazy ways i may say!   

Guest robinblue91

lazyme2day: ah! every member of SJ is deabak when it comes to pulling legs! kekeke! it must be epic scene. i would really love to see teukso perform the tango infront of FJs! kekeke!

by the way it just me or anyone else notice teuk did steal  glances at sora while practicing with female instructor! 

@lazyme2day, i wonder about that too! Goosebumps all over them or maybe flying pillows towards STIFF-NECK-TEUK?? ahahaha..
anyway, in the scene where the instructor teaching Sora personally, Sora make a glance to Leeteuk right? a glance as if "Is this ok? Don't be jealous kind of glance" and of course Leeteuk look at both of them with full of jealousy. That is pure jealousy! haha^^

lazyme2day

: ah! every member of SJ is deabak when it comes to pulling legs! kekeke! it must be epic scene. i would really love to see teukso perform the tango infront of FJs! kekeke!

by the way it just me or anyone else notice teuk did steal  glances at sora while practicing with female instructor! 

lazyme2day

: ah! every member of SJ is deabak when it comes to pulling legs! kekeke! it must be epic scene. i would really love to see teukso perform the tango infront of FJs! kekeke!

Guest k_craze

@robinblue I notice that he glances at SR too, maybe he was really worried that he went overboard to stoke her jealousy

lazyme2day

@lazyme2day, i wonder about that too! Goosebumps all over them or maybe flying pillows towards STIFF-NECK-TEUK?? ahahaha..

anyway, in the scene where the instructor teaching Sora personally, Sora make a glance to Leeteuk right? a glance as if "Is this ok? Don't be jealous kind of glance" and of course Leeteuk look at both of them with full of jealousy. That is pure jealousy! haha^^

Guest robinblue91

hahaha! ya so both looked at each other while practicing with instructor!but sora didn't asked for it while leeteuk practically asked for the instructor or it just looked like it! will wait for the subs to confirm that!
n ya! the three were taking n suddenly instructor holds sora n in mere seconds teuk expression totally change! it was something like that *ya i'm not liking this but going to act cool & funny!*

Guest niardg

안녕하세요...

Hey FD, may I join in this forum?

I always visit this forum everyday but I did have anything to post because I'm afraid it would be a junk for this lovely forum.

I always watch Dimple Couple from the start and day by day I love this couple more.

I'm an ELF too, and 100% agree if Leeteuk oppa marry Sora for real ^^

(sorry if my English is bad -__- )

I hope , Lord will let Leeteuk Oppa as Sora's husband for real 

:)

감사합니다 친구들 :)

I know everyone is asking how come they didn't kiss or want them to kiss...I don't think any WGM couple actually kissed..

The kisses I've seen on WGM except for Kim won joon and Sohyun couple(they are over 40years old) were not real kisses.

I didn't see any passion just a sense of childishness  in those kisses. I rather they not kiss if what we see is a kiss

without a passionate feeling.  I always thought by now they would have kissed in private  but doesn't seem to be the case.

My emotional moment came when Leeteuk started picking up Sora and going up and down..she placed her head on his chest.

For some reason that got me teary. Lots of honest emotions in this episode. I hope they enjoy each moment together and keep

making memories that will last them a lifetime.

Guest lennycsn

@niardg hi there. u sure can join here. ppl here are very friendly. im new here too. :)

@shymaltida28 same here.

Hi @niardg, every FD are welcome here so welcome to you too! :)
Anyway, just a sharing since most of us still didn't get use to new soompi thread.
Firstly, how to upload picture:-
1. You have to take the url of the picture that you wanted to share. This is how you take the picture url in easier way because sometimes the picture is hosted somewhere else:-
i - Right click on the pictureii. Choose "Copy image URL"untitled1.jpg
iii. Go to comment box, you will find "insert image" button. Click on it and paste the URL here.
untitled2.jpg
Then the other area like your normal post.
Secondly, for uploading video, these are the steps:-
1. You may go to the streaming site i.e. youtube and you will find a "Share" button at the bottom of the video. 2. Copy the URL highlighted (make sure you don't miss even a letter in"3. Paste it on soompi comment box for example this:-
untitled3.jpg
p/s: I'm sharing this video for all of us while waiting for the the eng sub be available. Nothing to do with our DC, but i found out that the girl in this video is Lee Sena, FJ - Eunhyuk partner during the blind date. Enjoice!! :D

http://youtu.be/j-iuEnYMYco