[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

Even the instructor was laughing most of the time especially in kiss dance movement practice! these two are deabak!   
Omoo! thanks all for the pictures!

Guest Fan-sora

le plus beau des épisodes , je les ai trouvé plus mature , plus in love .et la meilleure des choses c'est qu'il y a eu le massage , je ne m'y attendais pas , mais ça a été fait comme Sora l'avait demandé .can't wait for the upcoming episode

the best episodes, I found them more mature, more in love.and the best thing is that there has been a massage, I did not expect it, but it was done as requested by Sora 
Je vous remercie beaucoup pour les images, les vidéos, comme je n'ai pas pu voir l'épisode, j'ai pu le trouver ici thanks all
Thank you very much for pictures, videos, as I have not seen the episode, I was able to find it here

Guest lallinachan

@hyunbinlover: Hi! long time no see^^ *hug*
I agree: Teukie is a coward, lol! or maybe he is anxious for his "kiss performance"
I can't agree with your n2 option (and not because I'm DC biased but because it doesn't fit right objectively speacking). If he were in a relationship he could left WGM anytime he choose. I don't remember who, but someone said that others left the show before completing an year (for different reasons I guess), but still that means he could have dropped it. And I don't think he could be that mean to follow a show while he knows an ipotetic girlfriend is suffering for it. Because he may not have kissed Sora, but he surely has done lots of things very sweet for her, and he also wanted Sora to kiss him. Why say such things if he has someone else? Teukie is not a bad person, and you know it very well ;p

BUT! he has endeed to MAN UP! I follow him not from much time, but maybe you know better... I've seen a performance of him (maybe a solo) where he kiss the famale dancer, am I wrong? well, well....... so he had no excuse!! He did such a thing while dancing, but could not do it with Sora! XD

anyway, in my opinion, it's your n 5, but maybe he also doesn't want to make some ELF angry... but from his eyes, It give me the impression that he knows he can't control his feelings if he kiss her. Oh... my heart beat so fast in those scene, he is so cute and innocent in his reactions. Seems like he is a child again. I really hope she'll make him happy <3

Guest k_craze

Welcome rosymima. I was used to be a lurker n I m not very tech savvy, not very good in this new forum layout so dunno how to reply that the username of the one I replied to is notified or attached image or create gifs like lallinachan etc. but decided to be semi active to add my feel and comments on the DC. @monmon16 I got the same reaction from my hubby. At least u hv yr best friend to share yr happiness, I had none so I had to be with the FD family on this forum, at least you guys understand how I felt though we just know each other thru usernames :) And thank you Hanyi for the spoiler sub, at least I understand what they are saying. After reading yr sub and watched how SR put her thoughts across, seems like she wants to know for sure that she is different to LT from other females. Though they have more skin ship and like how comfy SR had become, like how she will hit LT on his shoulders when he princess carry her at the dance practice n next week preview when LT spoke to Sungmin. How she touched LT hair etc. but am. I the only one feeling a bit frustrated, I hope they can hug more often. If we are in courtship, the couple wild hv hug more by now, you know back hug while watching tv etc. So that was LT ring on SR thumb. I m not one who is concern whether they have ring or not, just give me sincere genuine interaction which both SR n LT nev fails to deliver. From next week preview, I had crazy thought since i read about LT not following SR's twitter but Sungmin is still following, I wonder if SM is their secret bridge of communication. I mean I dunno how is MBC contract for Them, maybe they is clause that they can't meet or communicate with each other during non filming period, if there is, maybe SM is the one who read abt SR's tweet n passed over.... Hehehe sorry abt crazy suggestion,as I mentioned Earlier DC destroyed me.

Hi lovies!!! Wow, it's been a long time since I came here to write and share my opinion. Anyways, today's episode is DAEBAK. DAEBAK in all forms and it just made me scream while watching it. Frankly, Sora's so obvious that she really likes him. I mean all people would actually catch the look she's throwing Teukie. Go Sora! You're much more of a man as compared to the groom. Man up PARK JUNGSOO! She's like silently screaming for you to kiss her and yet you back out like a complete IDK. You disappoint me, my number one lovely, heaven sent BIAS. Trololololol. I'll forgive you on this one but next time, just be the man. Kissing her wouldn't hurt, right?

Anyways, I've been thinking why Teukie's being such a scaredy cat. Well, these are my thoughts (and these are just random thoughts though)1. Teukie's not prepared for a kiss (although he made mention he wants to have one)2. Teukie has a girlfriend and he'd probably hurt her if they kiss (he might've been hurting her eversince he accepted WGM)

3. Teukie secretly dates Sora and the kiss would totally betray their secret (how I wish this is true)4. He doesn't want to hurt his legions of fans although some ELFS have already accepted Sora to be their first lady.5. He's not brave enough to kiss her in front of the staff coz maybe they'd totally make out. LOL
Please don't bash me as these are just my playful opinions as to why he's being a coward. Yes, I love Teukie and I've been inlove with him since the day I laid eyes on him but I'm not scared to call him a TOTAL COWARD.
Peace out FD's, It's 1:45 am here in the Phil and I gotta hit the sheets. Good night! :)

Oh mineeeeee.... I feel HOT watching them throughout that 30mins.
Screaming in my room when it's already 2+am here. Hahaha.

They're definitely having all that chemistry, 'i like you!' 'i like you!' that kinda thing.
It's just so written all over their faces! Especially SORA!!!
LEETEUK WHAT R YOU WAITING FOR??? JUST KISS!!! She won't strangle you for that!!! ^_______________^

My heart was racing like mad watching them from an audience perspective, I really can't imagine how it is for them! MUST HAVE BEEN DOUBLE, TRIPLED THE NERVOUSNESS!!!! OMG OMG!!!

But honestly, I kinda like it that way.. as in, Leeteuk still being shy and all 'coz isn't that the MAJOR INDICATION that he's just sooooo into SORA?? that he really cares!!! No one would have that shyyyyy if they know it's just a JOB. kiss and done, job over, right FDs?? >____________<

Leeteuk ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you and your great idea of learning TANGO! I TOTALLY SEE YOUR MOTIVE MANNNN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU JUST WANT ALL THAT SKINSHIPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! AHHHHH THOSE GLANCES OMG OMG!!!! SO FRIGGIN' HOTTTT!!! =))

Guest k_craze

@hyunbinlover I like no. 3 I remember before the strike he kept teasing SR for the kiss n pressing SR if she doesn't like to be kissed n SR replied that it is because of the cameras. Now after they are back, I noticed LT never raised the kissing tease anymore, maybe they had done in private, delusional. Cause if I were them I will kiss easily if it is for fan service n for show if there is no real feelings involved, just like acting. The more they dun kiss the more I can hope that they do love each for real.

While I was watching the tango practice while they have to act that they will kiss ,,correct me if I'm wrong on my observation the last instance where leetuk has decided to look on sora face I felt that he was ready to kiss but sora burst into laughter that's why he said something to her instead.. I think leeteuk and sora are careful to make some mistakes like being too touchy and a kiss on that time coz we must know that they are there to practice a dance and it is not ideal for me to see their first kiss on that. I would prefer it on leeteuk's birthday so that it will be more memorable to him. For me I love both of them coz they are not like some wgm couples who are in a hurry for skinship and kiss, knowing sora that she always wanted to come it in natural way. We know that she was an actress and she can be able to kiss on camera but she prefer it to be natural no acting included let time take it's course. With leeteuk I hope he can find GUTS to ask a birthday kiss from sora at least it's normal i hope to ask your special someone for something that is totally rare with an occassion.That's why leeteuk has given sora a massage so she can be able to be more comfortable with him when his birthday comes. I wonder what will be in store for him on WGM.

Guest lallinachan

here the article, thanks to VinniE
class="post-title"[NEWS] Kang So Ra, “My heart raced during the kiss performance with Leeteuk”

Leeteuk and Kang So Ra couple practiced the kiss performance.

On the June 23rd episode of MBC ‘We Got Married’, Leeteuk and Kang So Ra learned to tango from professional dancer Jo Sang Hyo. The couple chose to practice tango to increase the level of closeness between the two.

As the couple entered the dance practice studio, Leeteuk asked the dance instructor, “Would tango be good for a married couple?”, and the instructor answered, “It’s very good because the skinship becomes natural.”

Leeteuk practiced a tango move that had him tightly pressed up against Kang So Ra and he looked very pleased but shy. When the instructor showed the kiss motion Leeteuk jokingly asked, “Don’t you do it for real?”, and the instructor answered, “Just do what your emotion tells you. If you want to you can do it for real”, and the room seemed to get just a little hotter.

The instructor stated as he taught the kiss performance, “You just have to pose as if you’re kissing”, but Leeteuk couldn’t even make eye contact with Kang So Ra. Leeteuk told Kang So Ra, “You’ve done many kiss scenes. I’ve never done it.”, but then Kang So Ra came back harder, “Then how many times have you kissed privately?”

After a long struggle Leeteuk was finally able to look at Kang So Ra’s face, but now Kang So Ra couldn’t stop laughing.

During the private interview Kang So Ra stated, “It was nice. Looking his eyes my heart raced and I felt like I became a young girl again. Inside my mind I was asking ‘Would he kiss or not?” The interviewer asked, “How do you think it would have felt if he did kiss you?, to which Kang So Ra answered, “Gently go along with it as if I couldn’t refuse..didn’t do it.”

Leeteuk spoke about the kiss performance, “I thought ‘Could I really kiss her?’”, then looking at the production staff he stated, “You think I couldn’t do it? I can do it”, but then he got embarrassed just saying those words.

All in all it was a day which helped the couple find their closeness again after a long time away from each other.

cr: JJ @kpopfever.com

AWWW, she felt like a little girl... (and Teukie was like a child in love^^)

Guest Hanyi

So full of love:

AwGDV9YCMAE9NpJ.jpg

Side track: MBC editing team (or outsourced editing team, more properly) made a mistake at 34:43.  Sora's foot was soaked in the water but the next scene after she took Teukie's ring she put her foot in the tub!

Ola, should go to sleep now.  Though I am still too hyper to go offline. 

Just got the Chinese subbed version:

http://115.com/file/dp%20t5oy7x

Choose green button if you don't have the 115 account.

[EDIT]

I forgot the translation of next week's preview.  Here it is.

Teukie: Destination for our first trip together --- Nami Island!

Teukie:  I still have a little doubt about Sora-ssi's run into Sungmin last time. Did you feel Sungmin's "real heart" (feeling)?

Sora: How can you say this?!  Really don't get you!

Teukie called Sungmin: Sungmin ar, I hope your music failed! (Subtitle: childish curse to the enemy)

Sora hit Teukie: You are really bad!

When in the wired:

Teukie: I Love You! (Saranghanda!) 

So full of love:

AwGDV9YCMAE9NpJ.jpg

Side track: MBC editing team (or outsourced editing team, more properly) made a mistake at 34:43.  Sora's foot was soaked in the water but the next scene after she took Teukie's ring she put her foot in the tub!

Ola, should go to sleep now.  Though I am still too hyper to go offline. 

Just got the Chinese subbed version:

http://115.com/file/dp%20t5oy7x

Choose green button if you don't have the 115 account.

[EDIT]

I forgot the translation of next week's preview.  Here it is.

Teukie: Destination for our first trip together --- Nami Island!

Teukie:  I still have a little doubt about Sora-ssi's run into Sungmin last time. Did you feel Sungmin's "real heart" (feeling)?

Sora: How can you say this?!  Really don't get you!

Teukie called Sungmin: Sungmin ar, I hope your music failed! (Subtitle: childish curse to the enemy)

Sora hit Teukie: You are really bad!

When in the wired:

Teukie: I Love You! (Saranghanda!) 

I woke up at 6am California time and first thing I did was grab my iphone and go to FB - and kyaahhhh!!!  I was smiling from ear to ear and that smile hasn't left my face - even after watching it again (or rewatching as soon as I got back to LA).

First off, big round of applause to all FD/DC Lovers - you are all awesome, from catching screen caps, doing brief translation, etc, at this early stage of the showing - don't have to mention your names as you all know who I am referring to. 

This is the kind of forum I wanted to visit each time I wanted to read - positive thoughts from everyone - and although there are still those who think negatively about LeeTeuk, you can think however, and the response to negative thoughts was taken care of by @lalli - love it!

All I can say about this episode, it is exploding with skinship!  I think LeeTeuk is still mustering the courage to kiss her - to me, him not being able to do so at this time, means the respect is right there (not that he has a GF - you can't fool WGM) - that's how manly he is - he didn't want to take advantage of the fact that they are close enough to do skinship.  I think the kiss will happen naturally (like what Sora once said).  Just like what the dance instructor said - do what your emotions tell you. 

Yah!!  Namja Park JungSoo!!  are you all talk?  This is not like the variety shows you're used to - this is real - the ball is always thrown on you and you keep on missing it.  (sorry, just want to challenge the husband).

LT and SR are so in sync - they both planned on how to get rid of the awkwardness on their reunion and both plans worked.  SR has to ignite the fire and all LT has to do is to keep the fire burning.  And I love how SR is so quick to move along with LT - the tango story was so funny - LT was so quick to think of a story - since the dance has to have a story.  I guess a few more practice and they will dance the tango so well.  After all, in a few hours of learning, the instructor gave them 90 out of 100.  BTW, the dance instructor is kind of sexy!!!  He is married tho' (he's wearing a ring) so I don't know why uri nampyeon is always getting jealous.  I love how LT makes the instructor laugh all the time.

The bedroom scene (and of course the bed scene itself) was a shocker!  I thought the scene would be cut as they enter the bedroom - but 'wowwwooo" - my jaw dropped!!!  Well, they said they have to wake up early as they have to go somewhere so sleeping together would do justice to that statement!

This episode is full of love - love - love - love!!  And I am happy the FD/DC Lovers feel the same way I do!  The fire ignited by LeeTeuk and Sora made the FD/DC Lovers; minds burn as well - it is shown in this thread!!

Thank you all!  Let's continue to spazz - after all, every scene is worth spazzing!!

And finally - episode 23 - they proved they are married - pajamas and all - and bed scene included!!  They didn't really hide under the covers that long - their heads showed up later.

BTW - I wonder what his dongsaengs' comments are with this new skinship!  Have they thrown their pillows on their leader for not accomplishing that kiss yet??

@Hanyi - husband always gets caught even unintentionally- then he starts stummering when he can't find an answer!!  I think he is really shy!  And Sora - smart wife!!  You're not alone, I am suppoed to go somewhere but couldn't live my house - or couldn't leave my computer!!!

Guest Hanyi

It's 4:20am but I am still online, too hyper (and gone insane).  Just to share why Sora kept mentioning Teukie's blush when he was dancing with the female teacher.

Sora saw through Teukie's childish thoughts of suggesting to practice with Ms Park because he was jealous of the skinship between Sora and the handsome teacher.  She knew that he wanted to ignite her jealousy so that Sora would know how it felt when he saw her dancing with teacher.  Thus Sora didn't expect Teukie to feel embarassed and blushed because he should have no special feeling towards other women.  BUT Teukie blushed!  Sora was enraged because she took that as she is not unique to Teukie.  What a cute thinking!

Guest lallinachan

@viyra: *hugs* Hi^^ I was wondering why you had not commented yet XD and then you are back full of energy and excitement like all of us!
I agree with you: Teukie must respect Sora very much, so he is a bit too careful and hesitant :P
let's prickle his male pride and see if he will react XD... sometime I think he is bolder when there are als his fellow mates SuJu... mmh, maybe in those case he wants to show off! XD

@Hanyi: OMG you are awsome <3 thankyou so much!! make sure to take your rest, don't worry to share anymore for us^^ I think we will have in a few hours a subbed version.

here some gifs (NOT MINE)
tumblr_m62yeqwtX01qawxe1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m62yeqwtX01qawxe1o2_500.gif
credits: blueprincez

tumblr_m62vr6Axc71qawxe1o1_500.gif
credits: blueprincez

GOOD MORNING FDs....

Can't wait for tonight to see them in pajamas and the FOOT RUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAEBAK...I Love Leeteuk..he really is a very Manly MAN. Eventhough he is shy but he show his love and concern to Sora. He is actually really telling Sora how much he likes her by his body signals and actions. Therefore just for fun, I'm posting this article about 10 ways to know if a guy likes you....

Article quoted from 

http://shaekelly.hubpages.com

1st Way to know he likes you is

He makes himself readily available for you. What I mean by this is, he is never too busy for u. If u need him he's there. If he wants to be in your company this is a good thing. Beware ladies if he doesn't want to spend time with you ladies 9 times out of ten he's spending time with someone else. Every now and then he may want to hang with the guys, but for the most part if a guy likes you then he craves your company.

( LT was there for Sora when she did dream high 2. Sora said LT gave her pointers on singing and dancing)

2nd Way to know if a guy likes you is

He compliments you. If a guy is fond of you he is constantly paying you attention and flattering you by way of compliments. Whether it's the classic your beautiful fix or nothing more than to pay compliment on your attire. He will say something in hopes of boosting your confidence or making you feel good.

(LOL...need we say more abt this...)

3rd way to know if a guy likes you is

He listens to what your saying. This is very important because, most ladies find themselves in a relationship alone literally. There mate ignores them and tunes them out. This doesn't surprise me at all. If your lucky and you find someone who is intrigued enough by your conversation, it's safe to say that he definitely like you and just may be a keeper.

(LT more than listens, he acts on it too..Perhaps you guys can give an example. I can't think of one!)

4th way to know if a guy likes you is

He never places judgement on you

. This one is a given. It says a lot about a person's character and upbringing when they can shed all bad comments and advice regarding their potential mate and enter into a relationship with a clear conscious. You see when it comes to he say, she say you can never listen because people have different motives. You never know u may be dating the male/female of their dreams and they could be hating. It takes a real man/women to pursue someone regardless of the rumors. Ladies lets keep it real I'm not much of a Lil Wayne fan but he put it in lamen's terms when he said, "I wouldn't care if you were a prostitute and you ran through every guy you knew". Not quite that outwitted but I get his point.

[color=#ff0000]( not that Sora has any secrets to hide...but we get it)[/color]

5th way to know if a guy likes you is

He respects you

. What I mean by this is, he never makes you feel uncomfortable. He never speaks to you in a derogatory tone or makes ugly comments to you. He never makes you feel unwanted.

[color=#ff0000]( I don't think this will ever happened)[/color]

6th way to know if he likes you is

He is or tries to be affectionate with u.  If your mate is always being passionate or affectionate with u then he definitely likes you. Men for the most part are very private with affection so, If he tries to be affectionate with you especially in a public place, or in front of others allow him to be.

(OH YES! so affectionate that he won't even allow those bunnies in the amusement park to shake Sora's hand)

7th Way to know if he likes you is

He buys you things. If you never ask for anything yet, everytime you see your mate he has something for you. This not only says that he likes you but, it shows that he thinks about you even when you aren't in his presence and that is great.

(LT buys enough stuff for SORA...I'm sure there are more off camera)

8th way to know if a guy likes you is

He blushes at the sight or very thought of you. This is perhaps the most flattering of the equation. Every woman likes to be liked or made a fuss over. It chemistry heightens when u can have that person that your fond of to be just as fond of you as you are of them.

(HAHAHAHAHA...LT's blushes can set a house on FIRE)

9th Way to know if he likes you is

He Gives you foot rubs. Now very seldom will you find a guy who will surcome to rubbing your feet. If you find one who is willing to rub your feet chances are he's really into you. So be appreciative and encouraging. Reap the benefits of this generous mate.

(YESSSSSSSSS!!! now we really knows LT likes Sora)

10th Way to know if he likes you is

He says to you, "I Like You".  The last one is stating the obvious of course. These days you can't be too careful, and you should take nothing for granted. If he hasn't told you, then you probably should ask. We don't want you to be planning a wedding and your mate is just being involved with you to past time. After all nobody wants to be somebody elses something to do.  

( I think he never said this to SORA directly, but to the boys)

This is just for fun...but I guess it helps to know the meaning of certain things. From all account it looks like LT is really into SORA...

AJA AJA AJA LEETUK ssi...FIGHTING!

FDs and DC Lovers - what else do we want? 

And LeeTeuk-ssi - Kang Sora-ssi - we definitely are happy to see you back; we are even happier both your plans to get rid of the awkwardness on your reunion were successful; added more happiness when you both were doing non-stop skinship doing the tango with your arms wrapped around each other; another plus to our happiness when the foot treatment happened; and a double plus of happiness when you two jumped in bed and even so brave to cover yourselves!!  ;)  

Now, what else is left?  Of course the smack on the lips!!   =))  what is so hard about that?  LeeTeuk-ssi, do you want your wife to do it first?  Okay then, if that is what you want, let me contact Fighting Juniors and tell them to give you a surprise - courtesy of Kang Sora!!

sorry FDs and DC Lovers - still can't contain myself.  Let me go back and watch the episode again!!  \:D/

BTW - thanks for the enlarged screencaps - now I can tell they are not looking at each others eyes - instead, they are looking at each other's lips!!

Guest mywebfoot

O.M.G. Guys I don't know about you, but this was one entire episode was all FOREPLAY. I wasn't sure if I should look away or not... :P
Thanks to everyone for the pictures and uploads and comments and welcome to the new DC lovers!
BTW: There was a little kiss already. Technically speaking. When they first demo'd their tango to the instructor, LT offered the stem of the rose to Sora and when she grabbed it with her mouth she overshot and touched his cheek. The angle doesn't let us confirm how close she was, but it sure looked like it.
See: tumblr_m62vlztLC41qzk5f6o1_400.gifCr: meatyoudumpling @tumblr

peace upon you all and thanks alot for Effective contribution has >>>

no Comment about this couple they make my world happy Once you see them together >>>

I have registered because I noticed that there are scenes of non-existent link is RAW has been displayed channel is  for ex ::

When linking them to the red tape and they tango instructor training and almost fall on the ground together

The other link is cut there is not complete, which saddened me anything I like to watch them  together

Did one noticed it and where can I find episode each channel is also offered her scenes

teuksora Do not like the final episode that'll be crying

Afterguetm Let her alone for years to come

.. Be happy together

:x