[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@Hanyi and @robinblue91 and @monmon - thanks so much for the text preview.  Getting ready for bed - I will have that smile in my sleep until I wake up in the morning.  Can I even sleep now?

Remember LT's statement in epi 3 when Sora said she'd be burdened if somebody wash her feet - that she has to do it to him too - and LT said "just wait awhile".  Based on the translated text, the time has come.  And they are even in their pajamas now?   ;)    Wait up!! my mind seem to be imagining a lot of things.  I salute you Namja Park Jung-Soo - one smart husband!! 

See? Now the awkwardness has left uri nampyeon's system and he's ready to charge!  and what a way to start a skinship!  can't want to see this!  I'll be gone this weekend but I'll make sure I visit this thread to satisfy my anticipation!!!!  ;)

Guest AnneDee07

I would also like to thank @Hanyi, @robinblue91, @monmon for the preview! After reading it, my anticipation really increased to the highest level! My impatience strikes. Thank god its friday. Few hours more before i get to see our Lovely yet shy DC. Skinship is progressing~ yeahh! ^^

Guest monmon16

@Hanyi and @robinblue91 and @monmon16 - thanks so much for the text preview.  Getting ready for bed - I will have that smile in my sleep until I wake up in the morning.  Can I even sleep now?

Remember LT's statement in epi 3 when Sora said she'd be burdened if somebody wash her feet - that she has to do it to him too - and LT said "just wait awhile".  Based on the translated text, the time has come.  And they are even in their pajamas now?   ;)    Wait up!! my mind seem to be imagining a lot of things.  I salute you Namja Park Jung-Soo - one smart husband!! 

See? Now the awkwardness has left uri nampyeong's system and he's ready to charge!  and what a way to start a skinship!  can't want to see this!  I'll be gone this weekend but I'll make sure I visit this thread to satisfy my anticipation!!!!  ;)

Guest robinblue91

@Hanyi thank you thank you so much for the translation!@viyra no doubt, he is a really smart person! 

so it will be a kind of role reversal from last episode! hahaha!

OMG! @Hanyi, i literally screamed in the office seeing your translation! ahhhaahaha.. Couldn't wait for tomorrow really! Somehow i remembered this picture..
602084420.jpg?key=419600cr: Burning焦 at weibo (via: Teuknim at Twitter)
Does this mean that after they filming the shopping for dress episode then they go back to the house and spend the night together? And after that they went for the practice together the next day? I wish this is true!
OR
could be that, they went to the shopping mall - went for dance practice - went home to spent the night together.
i am SUPER SUPER excited!
p/s: Not related to DC but our FJ Donghae teaser photo look like a girl. Prettier than a girl in fact! OMG!

Guest lennycsn

OMG….the preview is enough to send shiver to my spine. Foot massage for your love one , for me, is very personal.

It was just like last night I re-watch some episodes, and thought to myself if LT remembered what RS likes or dislikes, and things that he intended to do for her or together. And now it is happening. He is indeed a very detailed person.

On the side note, I realize how hardworking and lonely is LT is after watching SS documentary. I think it was taken in two months ago when they were in Paris for SS4. If you remember a clip which LT cried when talking about his parents. He is, indeed, possess strong leadership and charismatic. Although I am not SS fan, but I truly appreciate him now for what he has done for SS as a whole. He is the main pillar for the group. I really feel the heartache for him. I sincerely pray for his happiness in many years to come. If he were to couple with SR for real, I hope SR will help him to balance his current personality and slowly cease his loose-cannon habit.

Guest jclare88

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! @hanyi, @robinblue91 and @monmon16!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

i cant wait for saturday!! its only 4.15pm in Singapore!! 24 more hours for me!!

Guest Hanyi

I got the fan account at Nami Island.  If it wasn't posted here before, please let me know and I'll do the translation tonight.

Too hype to focus on office work!   

[EDIT]

According to fan account, the couple should left Nami at 6pm, but that was not the end of filming.  The fan overheard that they headed for dinner (Hanyi add: need to check LT's schedule as someone said he attended the concert).

The fan also explained that Teukie was well protected by his staff (probably his manager) so we saw more pics of Sora.  The fan also said that Sora talked to her fellow colleagues often so they should have a very good working relationship.  Well, that's the gist of the fan account.

Guest monmon16

I got the fan account at Nami Island.  If it wasn't posted here before, please let me know and I'll do the translation tonight.

Too hype to focus on office work!   

[EDIT]

According to fan account, the couple should left Nami at 6pm, but that was not the end of filming.  The fan overheard that they headed for dinner (Hanyi add: need to check LT's schedule as someone said he attended the concert).

The fan also explained that Teukie was well protected by his staff (probably his manager) so we saw more pics of Sora.  The fan also said that Sora talked to her fellow colleagues often so they should have a very good working relationship.  Well, that's the gist of the fan account.

Guest vierblith

@robinblue91, @monmon16, @hanyi, you guys are awesome for sharing the good news. Thank you! Less than 24 hours till WGM tomorrow~~~

Guest xianlie90

@hanyi thank you for the translation hanyissi~! you just made my cheekbones ascend to heaven xD so Teukie keep his promise from episode3 (when they in the car) ~ I'm dying to see tomorrow episode!! kyaaaaaaa

Hello @KoreaTSL !! *wave*
as my promise in 이특♡소라 커플....here is the way to insert picture in soompi ^^ >>>
copy_o11.jpg
sorry I reply you in soompi... because its a little difficult for me to answer you there..
and thankyou for TeukSora in Nami  picture update^^ 화이팅!

Guest Hanyi

@xianlie: No, it's not me but Teukie who made our cheekbones ascend to heaven, hehe.

Maybe some FDs are not aware, actually Alex was also present in the same episodes of Strong Heart where Sora appeared.  Sora's impromtu martial arts fiction had mentioned that Alex's special skill was "Feet-washing".  There's also a CG at that moment picturing Sora's description.  What a fate!

Guest AnneDee07

is there anyone here has the strong heart episode where sora appeared? been looking for it for quite sometime but still haven't found it~ huhuu

Guest meikatoLiz

@Hanyi Thank you so much for your translation! i keep saying OMG while reading it! just could not believed finally it happen!  We all anticipating for the tango dance for all days past week. but the real 'skinship' is foot massage! I will get double nose-bleeding tomorrow! (but i'm a girl ottoke?) khekhekhekhe...
@viyra same like you, something pop up in my mind thinking about them wearing pajamas...connot wait to see Sora in pajamas!

Guest janetv

is there anyone here has the strong heart episode where sora appeared? been looking for it for quite sometime but still haven't found it~ huhuu

here are the links, sorry it's not sub n english

ep84: http://weeklykvariety.com/2011/06/22/110621-strong-heart-2/

ep85: http://weeklykvariety.com/2011/06/30/110628-strong-heart/

ep86: http://weeklykvariety.com/2011/07/06/110705-strong-heart/

Well...they are doing what they wanted to do..we should now try and think of all the things they wanted to do because it seems they are doing them now:

Honeymoon go to Island...done(weather it is honeymoon don'tknow but close)..Sora also said she wanted to go together on a trip so this ight be that(Nami Island)

Rub feet (yes Leeteuk said just wait..so that happened)..done

get a couple house-done

Leeteuk wanted to dance together-done

Sora wanted to do the dance for Leeteuk-done with FJ

Leeteuk did say he has another surprise for Sora(Christmas Special)..so how would he top the proposal episode?...Only thing would be a real proposal(yes delusional mode)

..I'm blanking out now but maybe some of you can remember what else they wished for...Twin babies(hope the fish don't count)

Guest Hanyi

@sqd66: Sora promised to try her best to learn how to cook seafood stew for Teukie when they moved in the Dimple House.  Probably playing the piano together is on the list as well.