[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ati2207

Hi*^^*

Teuk&Sora are filming in NAMI ISLAND now ^_______^

NAMI ISLAND web site : http://www.namisum.com/

hi how you know about that??any fan saw them??

Guest k_craze

agree with you lazyme2day, but then LT has to cook, clean the house, wash laundry, cause though SR can try to do all these, her skills may not be up to LT's expectation.

I am so happy to see the photos, thanks to those who contributed. I like the boat ride, even though cameras are attached on the boat, it is just the two of them without any cameramen around.

I like they chatted when cameras off, but can't they stand a bit closer. I mean they are an arm's length away.

Really, we are just speculating on their real feelings with each other, even if you have no feelings, friends stand closer than that. Maybe Korea's culture is different.

2 more days and I will be grinning to the heavens again and my husband is going to ask what are you watching and smiling about.

@marssq - we really meet if we have to, right?  Two fandoms that make us happy and both have good news!!  Why do we think alike when it comes to our fandoms?

Did people miss the self-cam message from Sora on her way to Baeksang?  I think she was very emotional that she hasn't seen husband in a while and that 'she sincerely hope in her heart' that they see each other again.

Also, at the blackroom interview, she said she thought about him a lot (she said it first on this segment that's why she wanted to hear LT's side on this issue) and she gets frustrated because although she sees him in his shows on TV, she don't get to personally see him and it frustrates her; she initiated the bold move because she knows (and almost everyone knows), LT would get so shy again - and it didn't take that long for him to be back as the husband or the BF Leeteuk.  The fact that he got so shy upon seeing her again says a lot; if he was doing it for the program, he will just act like the separation didn't affect him at all - but LT just totally lost his composure again when he saw her.

While Sora was enjoying LT's new physique, he asked SR 'do you like the muscles or you like me'?  to which SR replied 'of course you'.

I value their conversations a lot because most of their conversations are personal.  We all know WGM is not scripted and all the couple have to do is act and talk like a married couple.  22 episodes and counting - they still couldn't act and talk like a married couple - which is good because we get to fish some gossip about them.

When Sora blushed right in front of LT at the dining, that revealed a lot about her feelings for LT - she made it known - and LT knows about it.  To add to the fact that she admitted to LT that she also wanted to be kissed (FT episode).

Tomorrow is Thursday here in CA and 2 more sleeps and we'll see another good episode.  And yes, let there be more skinship!! 

Guest ary1004

a fancam...didnt watch it myself yet coz going back home now T.T...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE3MjU2MzUy.html (why cant i post link like usual? i really dont understand new soompi)

thanks to @KSora_FC

Guest ahduh

Random post. 8beb9f73gw1du5sk6l6nrj.jpg Cr: @VVVV苑_等待宝蓝13那片海 They say leeteuk is smiling when sleeping, check out the 4th photo, isit the latest? Kekekeke

Guest ahduh

Random post.

8beb9f73gw1du5sk6l6nrj.jpg

Cr: @VVVV苑_等待宝蓝13那片海 They say leeteuk is smiling when sleeping, check out the 4th photo, isit the latest? Kekekeke

though it is not related to our DC couple. I just felt that there are more couples becoming bolder and showing the netizen that they are a couple. Like Yoo In na and Ji hyun woo , Seo Woo and I forgot his name and last Son Eun seo and choi jin hyuk. A lot of netizen felt bad about donghae though we know that it is a reality show and things might not turn out what we hope for but knowing the netizen feeling somehow sad about donghae case I can say that somehow WGM can make them accept that these couple might become real and somehow they were prepared the dongahe and son eun seo might be real as well. I wonder what netizens will feel about our DC couple.I guess it will be more than donghae case right.. So for leeteuk no need to worry about being in arelationship with sora coz I think the netizens are already prepared on it and it will break their heart if you bought not end up together.

I just watch the episode again in HD, somehow i think i saw something on Sora's hand when she's preparing the food for Leeteuk before he came (at her back-right hand side). I don't know how to do screencap from a video though.
I managed to do a screencap!Av7EnOfCQAAB8OD.jpg
Seems like a burnt mark isn't it? Did she burnt her hand while cooking for Leeteuk? If its true, OMG, she's really trying her level best to keep with her promise to try cook for him. I'm so proud of our baby princess! She knows she's not very good at it, but she's not afraid to learn and improve on it. She just so lovable!

though it is not related to our DC couple. I just felt that there are more couples becoming bolder and showing the netizen that they are a couple. Like Yoo In na and Ji hyun woo , Seo Woo and I forgot his name and last Son Eun seo and choi jin hyuk. A lot of netizen felt bad about donghae though we know that it is a reality show and things might not turn out what we hope for but knowing the netizen feeling somehow sad about donghae case I can say that somehow WGM can make them accept that these couple might become real and somehow they were prepared the dongahe and son eun seo might be real as well. I wonder what netizens will feel about our DC couple.I guess it will be more than donghae case right.. So for leeteuk no need to worry about being in arelationship with sora coz I think the netizens are already prepared on it and it will break their heart if you bought not end up together.

@lennycsn, welcome to this wonderful thread....i hope like me you get to enjoy the enthusiasm of the members, their insightful posts and contributions and their up to date information about our dimple couple....and from time to time share your own perceptions, thoughts and analysis about our couple.

@korea TSL , thanks for the links and the info....you made my day more beautiful

and to all the members...just want to let you guys know you have been making my day brighter and happier each day with your posts, insights,views,concerns and opinions....not to mention your self made videos , fanarts and detective works. Keep it up for our couple! THANKS! Can't wait for their TANGO dance!

Guest AnneDee07

I wish someday we might be able to read or hear news on something like this:

'Leeteuk confessed that he's currently in a relationship with Kang Sora' or vice versa since as discussed by @shymaldita28, recently there's many relationship has been revealed and received positive reaction from the netizen. I wish this could become reality! Hehehe ^^

Guest azkii

Guest lallinachan

@witeku: I noticed Sora little imperfection on her hand too, but it's not a burnt... or not something recent because she had it also in other pictures from the recent past. Here an exemple:
1337684412_330776.jpg

I can't see the blog of @koreaTSL I don't know why ç__ç can you please upload them here?? Please!!! I only see a lot of very cute and well made Teuksora gifs... but nothing about Nami island ç___ç

Anyway FD, seems like yesterday was a one day date because today Leeteuk is back to work with Strong Heart^^;
252371_402275676477080_1272270412_n.jpg

And after he finished the recording^^
tumblr_m5z3izvG3B1rtct7co1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5z3izvG3B1rtct7co2_500.jpg

And FD, I don't know if you already eared but the new suju album is out on 1 july (our hubby birthday)
70146229.png

@lalli - thanks for the pics and update on LT activities. 

Good if it was a one-day trip; that means a honeymoon date is still pending.

@albeensusu - thanks for the add'l. pics too!

one more day!!!